Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:25:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cyberdeck Poker - Flagship of the Enterra Bitcoin Poker Network  (Read 4605 times)
Cyberdeck (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 03:12:36 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2016, 06:42:41 PM by Cyberdeck

Hi BitcoinTalk Community

My name is Sandy and I'm the customer support manager at Cyberdeck Poker. It's my pleasure to introduce Cyberdeck Poker, flagship room of the Enterra bitcoin poker network to the community.  

Press Release

New online poker room,Cyberdeckpoker.com, announced today that it will be delivering safe and secure online poker to players around the world. The Cyberdeck slogan, “online poker as it should be”, encapsulates their concern for every player and every participant in the online poker industry. Focusing on mostly on the Cryptocurrency community, Cyberdeck brings great promotions and transparency to all players in an effort to provide a more transparent and secure gaming environment to players

Cyberdeck Poker, in cooperation with the Enterra Poker Network strives to revolutionize the relationship between networked online poker and crypto-currencies.

“The Enterra Philosophy fell in line with the founders of Cyberdeck, because players have shown the appetite for a company to be more transparent. Cyberdeck has worked closely with Enterra to ensure player security. Enterra are on top of all proper security measures and have implemented checks and balances to protect players,” said a company Spokesperson.

Enterra will be working together with Cyberdeck in enhancing the software with an eye to improving on the already great poker experience. To encourage diversity among the rooms on the network, Cyberdeck Poker has been given a certain level of autonomy to configure its own tournaments and promotions, to create bonuses, rewards and cash-back incentives for players.

About Cyberdeckpoker.com

Cyberdeck Poker joined the portfolio of the Enterra Bitcoin Poker Network in late-2014. Founded by a team of poker industry and crypto veterans with a vision to create an online poker room, that provides a secure and transparent environment for its players. Cyberdeck Poker is committed to providing players from around the world with a professional and knowledgeable customer support team, the best in poker software and the fastest, safest pay-out solutions in the industry.

==================================================================

Cyberdeck Poker Promotions

• The Welcome bonus of up to 1 BTC on your first 3 deposits will run through July.
  • 5,000 chips (5 BTC) in guarantees every week across our multi-table tournament schedule.
  • The Bankroll Builders freeroll with 5 chips will continue to run through July, 2x per day.
  • CashGamePoint Frenzy tournaments for all ring game players run Friday through Sunday.
  • The Sunday 500 chips GTD continues to run through June. 5 and 10 chip Satellites running daily.
  • The Sunday 1 BTC Blowout will launch on July 24th moving the 500 GTD to Saturdays.

https://www.cyberdeckpoker.com/category/promotions/

Cyberdeck Poker Offers / Variations

We offer a wide range of poker variations including Hold'em, Omaha, Open Face Chinese, Stud and Lowball.

Players may also create their own private tables via the desktop client to play with their friends or host their home games online. In addition Cyberdeck offers a wide rang of multi-table and single-table tournaments, check out the lobby!

Windows Client

Players on Microsoft Windows may join the action at the tables by installing our poker software available at:

https://www.cyberdeckpoker.com/download/

HTML5 Client

Players may also play on any OS or mobile device with the Cyberdeck Poker HTML5 (beta) poker app at https://www.cyberdeckpoker.com/html5/ - Never miss a tournament or cash game again, play on your Mac, tablet or phone!

Cyberdeck Helpdesk

Our new Helpdesk has launched and can be reached at:
https://cyberdeckpoker.freshdesk.com

Cyberdeck Social

Make sure to follow Cyberdeck on Facebook on Twitter for all the latest updates and announcements.

https://twitter.com/cyberdeckpoker/
https://www.facebook.com/cyberdeckpoker/

I'm looking forward to welcome you at our tables.

~Sandy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beefheart

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:28:08 PM

I have a customer service ticket yet to be processed after 1 day 14 hours...

https://cyberdeckpoker.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/81
Cyberdeck (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 09:38:11 PM

Hi Beefheart
I've replied to your ticket, sorry for the delayed response.

~Sandy
Beefheart

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:51:32 PM

thanks Smiley
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:34:18 PM

Hello,

Is there any Identification or address verification required to withdraw? And do you currently have or plan on implementing some kind of rakeback program? I didn't see any of these addressed on your website and I was just curious.

Good Luck! It's always good for players to have multiple options to try and see which sites are best for their needs.

*Edit: I just found your FAQs which say no verification or requirements are required for cashout.  Smiley I am still curious if any rakeback is planned.
Cyberdeck (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 02:03:19 AM

Hi Junko,

I'm glad to hear that you've found the answer to your first question in our knowledge base.

To answer your question about rake-back, yes we'll be offering promotions to raking players. Our business model is not build around catering to recreational and non-depositing players which has become fashion in the industry over the last couple of years. Cyberdeck is a "poker room" for "poker players" and we'll always reward our raking players more than non-raking players, it's the nature of pure poker.

Our welcome bonus up to 1 BTC (on the first 3 deposits) equals a cash-back of 25% and we're offering "cash point frenzy" tournaments since last week for our raking players with chips added to the pool. Over the next weeks we'll be also introducing a CDP redemption program through which players will be able to redeem accumulated CGPs for mBTC.

Good Luck! It's always good for players to have multiple options to try and see which sites are best for their needs.

Agreed and thank you!

~Sandy
Beefheart

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:17:32 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2016, 03:59:27 AM by Beefheart

signed up and ready to try it out! also made a small deposit which went smooth as well
blacklizard

Activity: 139
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:31:55 AM

You'll find the most action at the tables during the weekend and it's still a little time dependant but had good action last Sunday and managed to 3-table the micro ring tables for a short while too. Are you a tournament or cash game player?
Beefheart

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:43:44 AM

mainly ring game. I'll be checking it out this weekend. I do like the software a bit. I see potential if they can market well. Of course you need traffic, but the tourney schedule is very solid. If they had any table starter incentive it would help as well
Cyberdeck (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 05:18:23 PM

For those who would like to try out our software,

the next Bankroll Builders freeroll is starting in approx 45 minutes and repats again at 22:00 and 02:00 and 14:00 UTC. The Saturday 500 GTD is scheduled for 22:30 UTC with Satellites running now. The 5 CGP (cash game point) CashPoint Frenzy freeroll, with 10 chips added, will run at 20:00 UTC. See you at the tables!

~Sandy
Beefheart

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:38:44 PM

what is the rake structure on the ring games?
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:48:18 PM

I was try to open the link http://www.cyberdeckpoker.com/html5/ but that didn't load. I am using Safari on IPhone with newest OS so that doesn't work like expected.
Evildrum

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:55:48 PM

Will check this out,like what I have read about and hope the site does reflect this.
After a week I will come back and state my experience as a whole for others that may be interested in getting away from what has been fed to us on these other sites.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 06:00:04 PM

it's always nice to have good poker rooms around , good luck with your biz
but I will not try your site till you have the rakeback program available , cause I only withdraw the rakeback and let the roll go bigger
hopefully this site will be good in the industry
Beefheart

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:48:28 PM

any word on this? if/when rakeback will be available? thoughts on some sort of "table starter" rakeback?
Evildrum

Activity: 84

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:23:31 PM

Played one of the bankroll builders on the html format and it was very basic,no issues with that but I hard trouble finding what the payouts where in this format.
Thats really the only issue I had,like being able to hit raise and punch in a number as well. Almost like a protection from clicking allin.
Once I win I will test withdrawl or the cash tables,which ever I have time for at the time.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Cyberdeck (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 03:04:10 PM

The rake structure for ring games and tournaments can be found in our knowledge base at: https://cyberdeckpoker.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/14000006778-how-much-rake-do-you-collect-from-the-tables-

I was try to open the link http://www.cyberdeckpoker.com/html5/ but that didn't load. I am using Safari on IPhone with newest OS so that doesn't work like expected.

Could you be so kind to open a ticket in this matter with details about the issue you've encountered? Did the app not load at all or did you receive a specific error message? The HTML5 client was updated and tested last week and we didn't notice any issues with it.

Will check this out,like what I have read about and hope the site does reflect this.
After a week I will come back and state my experience as a whole for others that may be interested in getting away from what has been fed to us on these other sites.

I'm looking forward to welcome you at our tables.

it's always nice to have good poker rooms around , good luck with your biz
but I will not try your site till you have the rakeback program available , cause I only withdraw the rakeback and let the roll go bigger
hopefully this site will be good in the industry

We're already offering a fixed rake-back to prop players. Please contact us via the helpdesk in case you're interested to join the prop team. As previously mentioned our deposit bonus (on your first 3 deposits within 720 days) equals 25% cash-back. The Jackpot tables will go live very soon as well and CDP point redemption for cash-back rewards is currently in the dev queue on the network side.

On a side-note,we do not suggest for players to keep their bankroll on the site. Thanks to bitcoin this is not necessary.

Best practice (in our opinion) is to deposit, play and withdraw. This reduces risks for us, the network and the players but it also eliminates the requirement to confine in us or the network with your funds. Therefore we suggest for players to manage their bankroll in an address dedicated to CDP (or gaming) in their own wallet. However, how you manage your bankroll is of course entirely up to you.

"Be your own bank"

Played one of the bankroll builders on the html format and it was very basic,no issues with that but I hard trouble finding what the payouts where in this format. Thats really the only issue I had,like being able to hit raise and punch in a number as well. Almost like a protection from clicking allin. Once I win I will test withdrawl or the cash tables,which ever I have time for at the time.

Thanks for the feedback. The HTML5 app is still a beta application and it's missing some options which are currently only available in the desktop client. This includes the tournament info / detail. I've created a task with our development team in this matter.

As for entering a manual bet amount vs using the bet slider, this is already possible. Just click into the text field and your phones / tablet keyboard will come up to enter any amount. According to our issue tracker "fast action buttons" to bet 1/4, 1/2, pot, all-in are in the development queue and they will be rolled out with one of the next updates of the HTML5 app.

----

Side note, please note that our MTT schedule automatically resets every Monday for reconciliation with the network before the new schedule for the week is re-calculated and pushed live. The reason for this is that all tournaments with guarantees are covered by us while the network acts as escrow to ensure that all GTDs are actually met and not drawn from player funds.

~Sandy
xxxDD

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:16:40 PM

I will try this when there are more seated player  Roll Eyes
Cyberdeck (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 11:58:31 PM

xxxDD, there is some players online right now playing micro ring games.

The tournament schedule has been updated as well. Satellites for the Saturday 500 GTD are running every 6 hours and the next Bankroll Builders freeroll is starting at 14:00 UTC. Registration for our tournaments opens 3 hours before they run.

See you at the tables.

~Sandy
Cyberdeck (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 01:55:18 PM

The latest edition of the Cyberdeck newsletter is out and can be viewed online here.

See you at the tables!

~Sandy
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: