Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:34:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are all women leaders so fucking terrible...  (Read 2176 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:29:45 AM

Radical feminism is not compatible with modern lifestyle. That is why so we have previously well-to-do nations getting wrecked, once they get a female head of state. The best example will be that of Germany. Angela Merkel destroyed not only the German civilization, but also the entire (Western) European civilization in a matter of months.
18thacccount

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:48:47 AM

Not te be judges as sexist but i think the nature of a woman is really sympathic or they are just soft hearted. many other arguments but feel free to enlighten this comment.
Goms

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:00:31 PM

Actually, there are only bad leaders. Why? Because they die. If their leadership themes continue because of them, only then have they had some semblance of good leadership.

The only leadership that is good is the one that will last forever. The only way this happens is through the leadership expressed by the words of the Bible... Jesus-salvation leadership.

Love God with all your heart, and your neighbor as yourself, and believe that you will be saved by the work that Jesus did on the cross, and His resurrection. This is the only leadership that will last.

That is so true, I look forward to the new era. Old things will disappear and there will no longer be tears or sickness or poverty. Really looking forward to the arrival of Jesus Christ, the only true leader.
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 02:19:10 AM

Women is always not authority in man's eyes and also womens have other "important" things to do intsteed of working. But sometimes womans can manage problems that mans can't.

rvtinhbotnghe

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 02:33:26 AM

All women leaders make so fucking terrible in all country. they found every time a new way form her fucking brain. so rabbis and stupid brain. Maybe they want many many penis.
good . i can understand
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:50:21 AM

All women leaders make so fucking terrible in all country. they found every time a new way form her fucking brain. so rabbis and stupid brain. Maybe they want many many penis.
good . i can understand

Hahahaha. Lol. And despite their very formal stature with the always prim hair-dos, i think they got it - many penises. Lol. Women presidents is a trend now, go Clinton.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: