Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:37:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM gets nod of approval from major bank  (Read 1374 times)
jabo38 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 09:37:42 AM

Like NXT, a lot of good news in early stages of development , but now?
Hope the dev team keep working
NXT has a lot of great features.  I would challenge anybody to show me a blockchain with more features than NXT, so that is nice and in that way we can consider the project a success. 

NEM is taking a different approach to development and management though.  We are not sure if our model will be any better or not but we are going to try and see. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jabo38 (OP)
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 07:04:13 AM

Now that NEM technology has been stressed tested by an independent financial organization, I guess things like this deal make more sense. 

http://japan.cnet.com/release/30140934/

That was an important deal for Dragonfly. 

And for those of you that don't know about the company that DF signed a deal with, here is a little to help you.

Infoteria Corporation is a leading enterprise software company.  Listed at Tokyo Stock Exchange (code: 3853)

Its flagship product "ASTERIA" is employed over 4,000 enterprises including SONY, Panasonic, Mitsubishi.  ASTERIA has absolute No.1* market share in ESB/EAI market.  Infoteria's "Handbook" also has No.1** market share in MCM (Mobile Content Management) market.  Handbook enables business users to maximize the power of smart devices for business communication.

Infoteria, founded and based in Tokyo Japan, now has the subsidiaries in California (USA), Shanghai (China), Hangzhou (China) and HongKong (China).

.cryptic.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:08:39 AM

Now that NEM technology has been stressed tested by an independent financial organization, I guess things like this deal make more sense. 

http://japan.cnet.com/release/30140934/

That was an important deal for Dragonfly. 

And for those of you that don't know about the company that DF signed a deal with, here is a little to help you.

Infoteria Corporation is a leading enterprise software company.  Listed at Tokyo Stock Exchange (code: 3853)

Its flagship product "ASTERIA" is employed over 4,000 enterprises including SONY, Panasonic, Mitsubishi.  ASTERIA has absolute No.1* market share in ESB/EAI market.  Infoteria's "Handbook" also has No.1** market share in MCM (Mobile Content Management) market.  Handbook enables business users to maximize the power of smart devices for business communication.

Infoteria, founded and based in Tokyo Japan, now has the subsidiaries in California (USA), Shanghai (China), Hangzhou (China) and HongKong (China).
Thats a great news. Hope it materialises.
jabo38 (OP)
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 04:07:32 AM

Here is an article in the Merkle about the OP of this thread.

http://themerkle.com/sbi-sumishin-net-bank-trials-blockchains-in-financial-accounting-systems/

x13

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Things are called shit for a reason, dear.

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:28:41 PM

You are right. But I would say Nxt has to much features what prevents to have success in business applictions. Most of the features Nxt offers in the core should be extracted in sidechains. If this works what LucPicard is currently doing, when could see a much more stronger Nxt. But at the moment, the approach of NEM is better.

Like NXT, a lot of good news in early stages of development , but now?
Hope the dev team keep working
NXT has a lot of great features.  I would challenge anybody to show me a blockchain with more features than NXT, so that is nice and in that way we can consider the project a success. 

NEM is taking a different approach to development and management though.  We are not sure if our model will be any better or not but we are going to try and see. 

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: