Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:57:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO EARN BTC HERE IN BITCOIN.ORG  (Read 3913 times)
HammaSan

Activity: 187
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:23:34 PM

you can make some money (not much) participating in signature campaigns. I am participating in a campaign of a YABTCL.COM site. They accept Jr. Member to Full Member. Is some money from without work. Just do what you already do ... usually posts here in the forum.
See the link:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1526683.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:42:28 PM

you can make some money (not much) participating in signature campaigns. I am participating in a campaign of a YABTCL.COM site. They accept Jr. Member to Full Member. Is some money from without work. Just do what you already do ... usually posts here in the forum.
That is right we can't earn a lot of money from just doing and relying on signature campaign but there are many ways which can help him to earn a lot of bitcoin like doing some trading especially alt coin trading because for me it's one of the best way to double your bitcoin amount in just a few weeks or even days but it always depends on the trend of the alt coin. Investing also is a good one because we can get a passive income without doing anything but we need to be careful because many sites out there are just ponzi scheme and will turn to scam anytime Grin.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:07:42 PM

That is right we can't earn a lot of money from just doing and relying on signature campaign but there are many ways which can help him to earn a lot of bitcoin like doing some trading especially alt coin trading because for me it's one of the best way to double your bitcoin amount in just a few weeks or even days but it always depends on the trend of the alt coin. Investing also is a good one because we can get a passive income without doing anything but we need to be careful because many sites out there are just ponzi scheme and will turn to scam anytime Grin.

We are talking about how to earn bitcoin on this forum, is this forum allow you to trade bitcoins? From here you can earn with signature campaigns or by selling your services.
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:02:51 PM

We are talking about how to earn bitcoin on this forum, is this forum allow you to trade bitcoins? From here you can earn with signature campaigns or by selling your services.

That's true and there are many faucets links and captcha services you will find in services section, but the best way to earn money from this campaign is by joining signature campaign.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:11:27 AM

That's true and there are many faucets links and captcha services you will find in services section, but the best way to earn money from this campaign is by joining signature campaign.

Actually the different kind of works are for the different kind of people as well, like signature campaigns are for those who are old in bitcoin community and has some knowledge now, where faucets and small tasks available in services section are also for those who are new to bitcoin.
So the different categories or opportunities for earning bitcoins are for people with different abilities.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:14:03 AM

Is this guy still around? i advice you top rank up quickly signature campaign is the best way to earn bitcoins here but their are more like coding, graphic designing, blogposting, commenting, twitter and facebook like and many more you just have to explore the service area.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: