Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:04:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: I personaly assess that  (Voting closed: July 24, 2016, 06:04:32 PM)
Shelby is indeed very smart and above most here - 34 (34%)
Shelby is indeed very smart but often wrong - 11 (11%)
Shelby would like to be smart but he isn't - 9 (9%)
Shelby is just average but acts very smart - 7 (7%)
Shelby is actually not smart - 9 (9%)
Shelby might be smart or not, why would I care - 3 (3%)
Shelby might be Satoshi Nakamoto - 10 (10%)
Shut the fork up and leave me alone with Shelby - 2 (2%)
Shit, the voting options suck - 15 (15%)
Total Voters: 100

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shelᖚy (TPTB_need_war) Psychoanalysis. Smartest Man in the Altcoin Discussions?  (Read 8806 times)
From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:04:32 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2016, 07:21:17 PM by From Above

Some of u might have noticed the posts of a self-claimed genius that is fertilizing this forums - in particular the altcoin forums - with his deep insights, he goes by many names. Current one is TPTB_needs_war, a k a Shelby Moore. He is from the US and lives in the Philippines for undisclosed reasons.

Please dont hesitate to post your psychoanalysis of the individual here.  Also theres a vote for a broader evaluation

key questions to consider

1. why is he here
2. what does he want
3. where will it lead him

DISCLAIMER: DONT POST HATEFUL SHITE IN THIS THREAD. THANK U!
IF u dislike TPTB_needs_war it's ok, but plz keep it nice and clean.

~CfA~

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:12:37 PM

I voted, "Shelby is actually not smart".

From Above (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:14:57 PM

U dont quite believe that tho

~CfA~

traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:16:19 PM

I am missing the "Shelby is a white priviliged cisgender US supremacist genius with 2 US supremacist filipino kids, who dislikes Russians because they always want to scam US citizens out of their hard earned dollars".

Voted anyway, but you could have made it easier.

TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:16:53 PM

~CfA~

I actually do. If I was smart, I would never have posted in this forum starting in 2013. My life would have been much better.

From Above (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:25:08 PM

~CfA~

I actually do. If I was smart, I would never have posted in this forum starting in 2013. My life would have been much better.

1. why is he here
2. what does he want

~CfA~

traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:29:04 PM

~CfA~

1. why is he here
2. what does he want

~CfA~

More important question is: who will Shelby vote for?

Trump or...?

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 06:36:40 PM

1. why is he here--to drive shitcoiners crazy.

2. what does he want--to create a decentralized system that upends the current political model into the sea of data that is the information age.

3. where will it lead him--depends on how much time he spends doing 1 in the pursuit of 2.

rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:39:41 PM

Been following Annonymint on and off since ... god ... 2013?

1. why is he here
He thinks the world economy is going to collapse.  He thinks crypto may be the answer.

2. what does he want
Respect.  Worship.

He will launch his own coin.  Or continue the whiplash of getting into spats with everyone.

I could write a six paragraph autobiography on him ... but don't have time.
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:39:56 PM

2. what does he want--to create a decentralized system that upends the current political model into the sea of data that is the information age.

3. where will it lead him--depends on how much time he spends doing 1 in the pursuit of 2.

You talking about the project he promised years ago?

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 06:47:50 PM

I imagine it's pretty complicated--I've been working on a poem for a decade now (not the only one), but every version changes a bit and I spend time away from it and then I change it dramatically and then it sits and then it seems perfect and the next day, WTF it reads like crap and on and on and on...... And that's only 7 pages, not an entire network, so maybe, it will take some time to get the project he wants on his terms?

From Above (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:54:22 PM

thank u very much for all of the great comments guys.

it does seem like 'Shelby is indeed very smart and above most here' is leading so far.

~CfA~

ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 06:58:38 PM

Personally I'm very interested in a project that he creates I would like to see less of trying to critisize or "structure" others and more development of a project that adds something to the community. That's my personal opinion.

From Above (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:59:20 PM

Personally I'm very interested in a project that he creates

I share ur interest.  I havent seen a proper project yet, just a staggering amount of nifty texts that he wrote so far. That might change.  The texts reflect his potential.
~CfA~

ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 07:01:24 PM

Personally I'm very interested in a project that he creates

I share ur interest.  I havent seen a real project yet, just a staggering amount of nifty texts that he wrote so far.  That might change.

~CfA~

“To destroy is easier than to create, and that is why so many people are ready to demonstrate against what they reject. But what would they say if one asked them what they wanted instead?” - Ivan Klima

traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:01:27 PM

I imagine it's pretty complicated--I've been working on a poem for a decade now (not the only one), but every version changes a bit and I spend time away from it and then I change it dramatically and then it sits and then it seems perfect and the next day, WTF it reads like crap and on and on and on...... And that's only 7 pages, not an entire network, so, maybe, it will take some time to get the project he wants on his terms?

Not sure if I'm right with this, but I've been reading his comments on a few threads so far where he theorycrafted on his "project" and it seemed to me that he never could decide and stay by a single idea so far and kept changing everything from the basics on a weekly/monthly period.

You can call it perfectionism, but if Satoshi had that attitude he would have never come to releasing Bitcoin and thus never would have started a financial revolution. So I will rather call it dreaming and I don't think he will ever release anything or if he will, it won't have an impact anymore.

Also the part where he acts like he invented something superior to every current crypto-currency contradicts with his project and it's current state.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:10:33 PM

Let's be serious. He is smarter than the vast majority here. Anyone voting he is not smart should reveal themselves so they can have a conceptual debate with him over something in public. Very few would head him off. I believe only those tiny % that are math wizards would have a chance if they can keep the debate in their purely maths expressed/orientated domain.

He may not be a pure math boffin. However, with regard conceptual thought he is a cut above 99.+% here. I have yet to see him lose a debate based upon observable events and the logical conclusions one would draw from them.

Yes, there are some real math wizards here. There are those that will hail to the belief that unless you're able to use math at the highest of levels you are not the smartest of the smart. Even so if the entire board was to vote here and use their "smart level" as a basis for this poll it would be 99 votes to smart vs 1 to not that smart. Perhaps greater even than that.

Even so, this thread is pointless. Anyone who has read his posts from the start will know.

1. he is smarter than most
2. he is outspoken and rubs some up the wrong way

Is he the very smartest person on this board? if he had more time spent in pure maths based pursuits and education?? who can say.

Who will know this apart from the very smartest here? so you are asking a handful of people to give their opinions on something 99.999% of the board will never be able to validate.

From Above (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:14:39 PM

Even so, this thread is pointless. Anyone who has read his posts from the start will know.

so you are asking a handful of people to give their opinions on something 99.999% of the board will never be able to validate.

Being able to assess this u must obviously be very, very smart as well!

~CfA~

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:16:09 PM

Being able to assess this u must obviously be very, very smart as well.

~CfA~

That is not the only logical explanation.

From Above (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:18:04 PM

Being able to assess this u must obviously be very, very smart as well.

~CfA~

That is not the only logical explanation.

oh! well one could certainly believe hes a talker with average IQ but u are saying that he IS above average here, and very smart indeed. actually in the top 0.01% according to ur evaluation. being able to say this means that u do understand his postings at a level that goes beyond just thinking that hes smart. however thats not so important now. This thread is about the 'why, what and where' of Shelby, TPTB_need_war.

thank u for ur valuable opinion and contribution, cryptohunter!

~CfA~

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: