Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:44:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 [398] 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 595 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any new airdrop coins?  (Read 332374 times)
kikipalmer

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:57:02 PM

ARENA SPACE AIRDROP 📢

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfvvcJRPh2dtMHjrnjGFgZH7xkiyalHws8EONkT8h8lUJGgJA/viewform

🗣get more updates on airdrops, bounties and ICO'S at
https://twitter.com/GwenSarah1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Psalmy2cute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:59:49 PM

Has anybody made quite a bit of money from airdrops?

Some people have made a fortune
I made over 2000usd in the past 2months  and I would have made a lot more if only I was still holding my 21000 blue... Lesson learnt was
#theres benefit in holding tokens that have a active dev#

Not all companies will pay an employee over 2000usd in 2 months

Are you doing this fulltime? Even in fulltime mode these results feel unreal for me, or maybe I am doing something wrong.
Do you have a certain methodology or do you go after anything that comes across?

I don't think it's fulltime, only if he has multiple accounts here on forum to claim airdrops...

I don't have multiple accounts.. But I do claim airdrops full time... The thing is... Don't be lazy filling the forms... Have a specific price target when you notice the token you're holding is pumping
Be active in the telegram group to know any latest info about the token you're holding... And always try to share ideas with the developer... You could earn yourself some free extra coin...
That was how I got rewarded 21000 blue... Sofar I'm putting myself through college just claiming airdrops... doesn't seem realistic huh??

Though I only got into college this year

Another secret is translation bounty... You'll get paid better... Than the normal airdrop
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:03:36 PM

I made over 2000usd in the past 2months  and I would have made a lot more if only I was still holding my 21000 blue... Lesson learnt was

Are you doing this fulltime? Even in fulltime mode these results feel unreal for me, or maybe I am doing something wrong.
Do you have a certain methodology or do you go after anything that comes across?

I don't think it's fulltime, only if he has multiple accounts here on forum to claim airdrops...

I have made more than that and i don't do this fulltime at all just as a side hobby. Just deep onion alone gives me around $1000 a week. and bitcoinred gave me $1050 from 1 airdrop on it's own also. it's not hard to make $2000 on airdrops guys. i have 3 sellable tokens from airdrops that are listed on exchanges sitting in my etherwallet right now which add up to around $300 more too but i'm holding them for now.

I don't disagree people can make a little bit of coin but I am actually curious how many airdrops did you apply for to have those 2 or 3 successful ones? If it is like 5-10 then that is okay but if you applied for like 30-50 then I would say it is not worth the while.

if you're able to make a calculation
think about this
50 airdrop form * 5mn = 250mn
250mn its around 4h
2000/4= 500$/h
im pretty sure you dont earn this hourly rate in your job
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:09:02 PM

Check out NXT, on the 28th of Dec they will give you half your wallet in IGNIS tokens:

https://nxtplatform.org/ignis-airdrop-information/

Grin Grin
Interesting news, thank you Wink

Pleasure!
There is so many coins out there that can make people a few bucks for answering a number of questions. I think that it's not worth the work.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Psalmy2cute

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:22:26 PM

I made over 2000usd in the past 2months  and I would have made a lot more if only I was still holding my 21000 blue... Lesson learnt was

I have made more than that and i don't do this fulltime at all just as a side hobby. Just deep onion alone gives me around $1000 a week. and bitcoinred gave me $1050 from 1 airdrop on it's own also. it's not hard to make $2000 on airdrops guys. i have 3 sellable tokens from airdrops that are listed on exchanges sitting in my etherwallet right now which add up to around $300 more too but i'm holding them for now.

I don't disagree people can make a little bit of coin but I am actually curious how many airdrops did you apply for to have those 2 or 3 successful ones? If it is like 5-10 then that is okay but if you applied for like 30-50 then I would say it is not worth the while.

if you're able to make a calculation
think about this
50 airdrop form * 5mn = 250mn
250mn its around 4h
2000/4= 500$/h
im pretty sure you dont earn this hourly rate in your job
Claiming airdrops is the best thing that has ever happened in the cryptopia world..
Psalmy2cute

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:26:45 PM

Ppl are just lazy that's why they keep complainin about airdrops..
Prochain.. Gifto.. Rebellious.. Dividend.. Elixir.. Kem credit.. Bcshop..bitcoinwhite.. Real property token
 Etc these are some good projects out there giving out airdrops... And there's still more... I just can't remember the names
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:32:53 PM

I do not have much time to look for good airdrops. I took part in some. But unfortunately it was shit coin, which you do not need to keep in perspective. I sold them right after receiving. Often, they rarely give away free tokens. If anyone is lucky enough to make money on this, I'm very happy for them.
aerozep10

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:42:42 PM

You need to be in good standing to get in on air drops
TwoSides

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:49:17 PM

That's quite awesome. Too bad my account isn't qualified for the DeepOnion airdrop so I gave up  Grin

If you have a time, there's a lot of airdrop everyday where you can participate not only in BitcoinTalk. You might want to check out Twitter as well as some coins don't announce it here in BCT.
KriptoCoder

Activity: 129
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:55:22 PM

So many airdrops today... So many scam as well

i think that maybe you should done your own research in order for you to avoid those scam by doing a simple research you can see that altcoin is profitable or not i already try these and doing this made my life easier especially when picking a new altcoin

Those guys are doing research for you.. Scams under "untrusted-airdrops" http://airdropaddict.com/untrusted-airdrops/ and "good" airdrops under  "Daily Aidrops" http://airdropaddict.com/

I just looked at this link "airdropaddict" and it seems to me that the site is very useful.
Thank you for sharing this with us. It is always helpful when someone who has more experience previously check whether Airdrops is worthy or not.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
TwoSides

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:20:51 PM

I think the donation part is optional. You can put "0" in the amount if you want. The advantage of someone who donates is they've be able to receive their token in an instant and wait for it to moon. While if you don't have donation, you are a bit of less priority. I think that's understandable considering you'll be having a token with no to less effort at all without shelling out some funds.
ggg123

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:34:06 PM

I really don't understand why people join these airdrop thing these days, for me it's kinda waste of time. So i decided to stay away from airdrop campaigns  Angry  If you guys manage to get good money from those give aways, then well done! Cheesy
DragonCoinZ

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:03:20 PM

The golden times of airdrops are over. Only worthless token around. So many devs creating a token, airdrop the tokens and then stop working on their project. I got so many shitcoins on my wallet. And on twitter the people flood everything with those fake airdrop forms where donations are needed.
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:43:02 AM

That's quite awesome. Too bad my account isn't qualified for the DeepOnion airdrop so I gave up  Grin

If you have a time, there's a lot of airdrop everyday where you can participate not only in BitcoinTalk. You might want to check out Twitter as well as some coins don't announce it here in BCT.

I just looked at your account, you do qualify. You are registered in september and are a junior member or higher. The cutoff date was moved to dec 1st. So if you register and put over 100 onions in your wallet you will get around 5-6% more onions on your balance free every week as long as you make 5 posts in BCT and 3 on there forum and wear the signature. You can earn the 100 onions you need quite fast by doing some domination tasks on there forum and writing a few small articles. here's link to the rules bro , get in on it and earn some onions : https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
hbl666

Activity: 240

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:12:04 AM

shark token airdrop
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdHRiEJjggr02febUWGdUStFszMkEB_WT9LvQCGq3aFa0FoIg/viewform
iamsether

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:35:29 AM

I really don't understand why people join these airdrop thing these days, for me it's kinda waste of time. So i decided to stay away from airdrop campaigns  Angry  If you guys manage to get good money from those give aways, then well done! Cheesy

I've actually had 672 tokens from Monero Gold last week and 1350 tokens from IOTA Gold early this morning which for the meantime doesn't have value yet because it isn't available on exchangers as of now. I once had that belief few weeks ago, I told myself that it is a waste of time participating on these airdrops so I decided to just concentrate on bounty campaigns. A friend then got 10K worth of ELTCOIN Token from an airdrop probably 2 weeks ago which based on her has $181 value now, I envy her for that so I ended up working on airdrops again  Grin I was so happy when my XMRG appeared on my MEW because it is FREE.  Grin Will still keep doing airdrops even if it is just a waste of time to many. I know sooner or later they will have some value on existing exchangers  Wink
bibi91011

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:49:41 AM

BitCoin ONE

ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2598956

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
TwoSides

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:12:53 AM

I just looked at your account, you do qualify. You are registered in september and are a junior member or higher. The cutoff date was moved to dec 1st. So if you register and put over 100 onions in your wallet you will get around 5-6% more onions on your balance free every week as long as you make 5 posts in BCT and 3 on there forum and wear the signature. You can earn the 100 onions you need quite fast by doing some domination tasks on there forum and writing a few small articles. here's link to the rules bro , get in on it and earn some onions : https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html

Really?! Will check it out. I've really wanted to join DeepOnion since it has 40 airdrops as far as I know. Good thing that they've changed the rules so more people could participate. Thank you again.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 03:58:39 AM

I have applied for hundreds till now and have made good amount of money. Of course you don't have to apply for every airdrop that comes across.

Few tips include: No contract address (if it's token), no website (including those made on blogspots), no decent Ann, twitter account with one tweet and that tweet is about airdrop, no road maps or white paper or copy pasted from other projects), donation needed, abnormally high amount of bonus - buy 1 eth worth tokens and get 1000% bonus, that's all I can think of atm.

You don't have to do this full time too, just bookmark this thread or websites such as airdropaddict, airdropalert - check 'em once daily - you might miss some airdrops those who limit number of participants but effort would be far less than money you are going to make. Time is money ya know. You can put that time in good bounty projects.

I am into airdrops from past 3 months and one thing I learned hard way is, do not sell your tokens for pennies — hold. If you sell shortly then you will only make pennies but if you hold then you can make good dollars, and if that doesn't reach good price then what to lose? Only pennies.

Learn from experience of others, you can't live long enough to make them all by yourself  Cheesy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kikipalmer

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:21:34 AM

CRYPTO-X AIRDROP 📢

Register and receive 100 CWX

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSePCuKvdbM_5SR-QNyfSCt-SARNvXVNZ8rznlRdmGy-GlhaXQ/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

ANN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2599414.0

🗣get more updates on airdrops, bounties and ICO'S at

https://m.facebook.com/investmentgists
Pages: « 1 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 [398] 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 595 »
  Print  

Jump to: