Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:04:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PayPal account for sale with $653 in balance. (Open for more details)  (Read 1261 times)
PP650 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:30:38 PM

How much do you ask for this? I can give some links to the darkweb to help you withdraw your funds, but they will ask a percentage of 25-50%...

That sounds okay 25-50%, i'll just think about it before I make the decision, i'll take the links though. What exactly is the darkweb may I ask? Also, thank you for this information! Also, i'm willing to sell the account for $300 or a little more.
PP650 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:48:00 PM

If this is your account and the information is yours then why is it an issue to just provide an ID and a photo of a bill and have it verified for use?

The probably is, I currently don't have any bills under my name, as I am only 17 years of age. So, everything is currently under my parents name as of right now, PayPal stated they needed something with my name on the bill. Not my Parents, or Roommates, etc.
Why dont you ask your parents to give you $60? I am sure if you tell them that your $600 is stuck and can be released if you get id,they will definitely help you.Alternativly you can provide id of one of your parents to PayPal
[/quote]

I tried that and PayPal told me that, I had to provide a bill with my name on it and my current address below it. So, that made everything way more complicated. On to the second idea, I just wouldn't feel right taking $60 for my parents. But, thank you for the feedback and help!
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:57:17 AM

1) fake id is illegal
2) this is an obvious scam
3) this is against paypal ToS anyways
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: