Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:55:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] AUTHENTIC 1 oz Gold Bullion Bars (PAMP,Credit Suisse) and more...  (Read 2721 times)
culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 07:44:37 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2016, 07:55:27 PM by culexevilman

Hello, I am Culexevilman https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/culexevilman/

I am looking to sell a lot of various 1oz Minted Gold Bars (PAMP) and other various reputable mints for CASH/BTC at $10+ Gold Market Rate.

http://goldprice.org/

Let me know if you would be interested...

Going to post pics soon when they arrive.

EDITED on 04/18/16:

Uploaded pics the best I could get them on my sample 1oz bar. (scroll down)

(OLD) reference sources from bullionbaron.com...

sample 1oz PAMP bar.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 07:47:12 AM

reserved
-droid-
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:06:24 AM

I might be interested.  How many do you have?
culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 08:10:45 AM

I might be interested.  How many do you have?

Its an ongoing thing. I have prob 30-50 oz's per week.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 03:11:45 PM

I highly recommend using escrow and getting these bars tested before releasing payment. Fake 1oz gold Pamp bars are abundant and widely available from China.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:40:05 PM

I highly recommend using escrow and getting these bars tested before releasing payment. Fake 1oz gold Pamp bars are abundant and widely available from China.

agree, although the op seems well established here
cwil

Activity: 285
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:03:11 PM

His trust has an indication that this may be a sold account.  I don't see any real proof that this is true, but any potential buyers should be aware of this possibility.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:51:48 PM

His trust has an indication that this may be a sold account.  I don't see any real proof that this is true, but any potential buyers should be aware of this possibility.

Good call.
MiLkz

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:58:28 PM

These PAMP bars are most likely fake.  

The packaging will look completely genuine, however, the gold is NOT real gold.  I was sold 2 of these bars a few months back.  I took them to my gold dealer, cut open the packaging and had them place the bars into their fancy gold testing/xray machine.  The bars were made out of mostly copper and zinc.  Tungsten is another popular choice.

30-50oz a week..lol
starswper

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Hillary For President.

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:03:36 PM

OP. Seeing as though you move 40-50 oz a week which is a lot, are you willing to send 10 oz to a trusted escrow, then allow that escrow to go and sell the gold? If its legit then the escrow can just send you your cash in btc or whichever way you want. You wont get a 10$ premium, and will maybe even lose a few dollars but it can be worth it for you if it helps you build credibility and client base on the forum.
 if you do this I may be interested in buying gold from you.

Trump=Death
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 11:54:05 PM

OP. Seeing as though you move 40-50 oz a week which is a lot, are you willing to send 10 oz to a trusted escrow, then allow that escrow to go and sell the gold? If its legit then the escrow can just send you your cash in btc or whichever way you want. You wont get a 10$ premium, and will maybe even lose a few dollars but it can be worth it for you if it helps you build credibility and client base on the forum.

Escrows aren't going to want to waste their time with this.
Xboxthreefixme

Activity: 905

The one true king.

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:55:48 PM

Hopefully its legit, but its most likely just fake printed bars from the darkweb

The one true king. 16wXmFwun1oQfvbgnQn19vQC6QEwKAFMr2
starswper

Hillary For President.

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:56:08 PM

some may. it could be profitable for them if they become the defacto escrow for all future gold purchases from this vendor.

Trump=Death
starswper

Hillary For President.

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:59:44 PM

Now looking at his trust in detail and expanding it to non trusted members tells me that the account was sold as an other poster mentioned.

This is most likely a SCAM!

Trump=Death
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 12:00:06 AM

Shield pointed out this suspicious account sale, which is likely for the OP's account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1207378.0

Also 30-50 oz a weak is a lot, more than $50k.

For any potential buyers just make sure the bars aren't tungsten inside lol... It's going to be quite difficult to test those bars out, unless you are willing to pay a hefty $400-$500 for a precious metal verifier.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 12:02:39 AM

some may. it could be profitable for them if they become the defacto escrow for all future gold purchases from this vendor.

Trust me, they have better things to do than run around testing probably fake gold bars. if you are that interested arrange escrow and have the bars tested before you release payment. Having one of the bars drilled out and acid tested might be the best option. You can do this yourself easily as well.
MiLkz

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 12:33:03 AM

Trust me, they have better things to do than run around testing probably fake gold bars. if you are that interested arrange escrow and have the bars tested before you release payment. Having one of the bars drilled out and acid tested might be the best option. You can do this yourself easily as well.

Do not have to go that extreme, if your gold dealer has the appropriate equipment.

Check out the results of the two fake bars I was sold: (they could not print from the software, had to take a picture of the computer screen)

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 01:36:14 AM

I only suggested drilling because not every jeweler or pawn shop has those crazy expensive machines you showed there.
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 08:33:48 AM

As much as id like one of these id be pretty hesitant to buy one. I have basic acid tests for checking gold purity but to confirm they arent just plated you would need to file down an edge or drill it. Would be a shame to do and then find out its the real deal so without the fancy machine i think it would be hard to tell.

culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 05:00:21 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2016, 05:51:07 AM by culexevilman

Sorry guys I have not check in for a few days, damn... looks like theres a good demand and interest here. I'll post pics of one of the bars soon, the shipment will be slowly coming in, and for the record, these are authentic. feel free to test them or do whatever you wish. Now the only reason I am doing this is to help one of my buddies to move some of his physical metal into BTC for ease of portability and Cash for other personal reasons.

BTW, my account is not nor ever for sale...

Culex
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: