Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:58:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New term: Ninja resistance  (Read 1167 times)
lebing (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Enabling the maximal migration

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 07:09:48 AM

There was nothing in terms of a visible wall after 30, I pretty much thought we were home free

and that I would wake up this morning seeing a new alltime high.

It turns out the walls were just hiding, stealthing themselves

before launching a ninja attack to fight their way into hostile territory.

Score thus far:
Ninja resistance 1
Me: 0

Well played sirs, well played. Enjoy this moment however, because the battle for 32 is not over yet.

Bro, do you even blockchain?
-E Voorhees
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oakpacific

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 07:30:20 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2013, 07:42:49 AM by oakpacific

I pulled some random numbers out of my ass and drafted up a theory yesterday: when we broke $20, the market was in a state of indecision and lost its pace, it rammed directly into the $21 territory, all the way up to the $21.43, and then crashed back to $18 before bounced back. So if past could tell anything about the future, when we broke $30, the market will repeat the same pattern. Turns out that a prediction coming from reading tea leaves is not always too far off. Wink

Now the serious part: Bears would want to seize the opportunity of $32 as much as bulls, if they manage to halt bulls' advance at exactly this point, things would not work out well in bulls' favor, the hype which is supposed to be generated by "Bitcoin breaking all-time high" will turn into doom and gloom with "Bitcoin failed at $32 and crashed again", at least that's what bears have in mind I believe.

https://tlsnotary.org/ Fraud proofing decentralized fiat-Bitcoin trading.
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 07:32:29 AM

I pulled some random numbers out of my ass and drafted up a theory yesterday: when we broke $20, the market was in a state of indecision, it rammed directly into the $21 territory, all the way up to the $21.43, and then crashed back to $18 before rebounced. So if past could tell anything about the future, when we broke $30, the market will repeat the same pattern. Turns out that a prediction coming from reading tea leaves is not always too far off. Wink

Now the serious part: Bears would want to seize the opportunity of $32 as much as bulls, if they manage to halt bulls' advance at exactly this point, things would not work out well in bulls' favor, the hype which is supposed to be generated by "Bitcoin breaking all-time high" will turn into doom and gloom with "Bitcoin failed at $32 and crashed again", at least that's what bears have in mind I believe.

Yep.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
Zangelbert Bingledack
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 02:19:44 PM

I reckon some people who have held agonizingly since the 2011 bubble are finally selling now that they are about to be "redeemed."
oakpacific

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 03:27:59 AM

I pulled some random numbers out of my ass and drafted up a theory yesterday: when we broke $20, the market was in a state of indecision and lost its pace, it rammed directly into the $21 territory, all the way up to the $21.43, and then crashed back to $18 before bounced back. So if past could tell anything about the future, when we broke $30, the market will repeat the same pattern. Turns out that a prediction coming from reading tea leaves is not always too far off. Wink

For the record. Wink

bitcoinBull
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

rippleFanatic

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 03:41:54 AM

For the record. Wink

What about the record? You predicted that either it will correct around $30 and then advance, or it will correct at $32 and reverse.

I, OTOH, am on the record predicting that it will, quite simply, go up.  Grin

College of Bucking Bulls Knowledge
oakpacific

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 03:48:07 AM

For the record. Wink

What about the record? You predicted that either it will correct around $30 and then advance, or it will correct at $32 and reverse.

I, OTOH, am on the record predicting that it will, quite simply, go up.  Grin

No, i was talking about the first half, besides, I didn't claim to predict anything, just to show people the surprising similarity between the two dumps, and that the dump was much fuss over nothing. Wink

bitcoinBull
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

rippleFanatic

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 04:17:18 AM

No, i was talking about the first half, besides, I didn't claim to predict anything, just to show people the surprising similarity between the two dumps, and that the dump was much fuss over nothing. Wink

oh, well in that case, good call!  Wink

College of Bucking Bulls Knowledge
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: