Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:26:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could the US Dollar Collapse after April 19 2016? Can Bitcoin be the solution?  (Read 2613 times)
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:55:35 AM

The US Dollar is not going to collapse other wise we would have seen or heard something on the news or radio. And even if it would collapse I think that it is not accepting Bitcoin as a solution.

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Egenen

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:02:17 PM

The US Dollar is not going to collapse other wise we would have seen or heard something on the news or radio. And even if it would collapse I think that it is not accepting Bitcoin as a solution.

If the US dollar collapse now, the Euro or the Chinese Yuan is the solution. If it does in a decade, bitcoin is the solution.

newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:24:59 PM

The US Dollar is not going to collapse because they know what they are doing and the US will prevent that from happening.
It is not possible that the currency of one of the most powerful countries is going to collapse.
Egenen

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 10:34:24 AM

The US Dollar is not going to collapse because they know what they are doing and the US will prevent that from happening.
It is not possible that the currency of one of the most powerful countries is going to collapse.

The bitcoin price has already recovered to $596 from the recent drop to the below $500 price. It will rise in the next few years.

bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:15:30 PM

The US Dollar is never going to collapse and certainly not anytime soon because if it would happen then we would already have heard a couple of things about it.
I have not heard or seen any signs of it so I guess that everything is going alright with the US Dollar.

Egenen

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:27:56 PM

The US Dollar is never going to collapse and certainly not anytime soon because if it would happen then we would already have heard a couple of things about it.
I have not heard or seen any signs of it so I guess that everything is going alright with the US Dollar.

When the US military is not the strongest in the world and drug dealers do not use it, it will collapse.

lucki777

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:38:20 PM

no i do not think so tha USD is going to collaps , as USD is one of the most popular currency of the world, and it is not so easy that bitcoin will collapse.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 08:26:02 AM

I red the coalapse won't happen until the 24th April 2016.

Juan thing is sure tho, Bitcoin can halp.
The US Dollar has not collapsed and I do not think that it is ever going to collapse because the US will come up with something before it happens.
Bitcoin is also not going to be the solution but Bitcoin does not need to be the solution either.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:31:00 PM

CHINA SAYS "NO DOLLARS" FOR NEW YUAN

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/1152

and the video

https://youtu.be/9FI01zevYxM

Could Bitcoin Save the USA!?

Too late for USA. California under water, Midwest on fire, New York overrun by married homosexuals.
Liberland only hope.
I do not think that the us dollar is ever going to collapse because they ar such a powerful country that it would be almost impossible.
If it happens then it happens because I do not really care about it.
Egenen

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:55:12 PM

CHINA SAYS "NO DOLLARS" FOR NEW YUAN

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/1152

and the video

https://youtu.be/9FI01zevYxM

Could Bitcoin Save the USA!?

Too late for USA. California under water, Midwest on fire, New York overrun by married homosexuals.
Liberland only hope.
I do not think that the us dollar is ever going to collapse because they ar such a powerful country that it would be almost impossible.
If it happens then it happens because I do not really care about it.

The demsie of the US dollar will be a low process. But as the America becomes weak, the dollar will be replaced.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: