Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:38:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BLRY] **BILLARY COIN**| Multi Service Payment Solutions |  (Read 94241 times)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:05:20 AM

BLRY is growing. I think community need slack or irc channel for more grow. We can be big community
you can ask dev bro i think you earn a lot from that big pump yesterday,  hahaha good job the trolls did it well the price moves so fast and stay i hope another pump will happen today mate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yavuzc78

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:09:21 AM

BLRY is growing. I think community need slack or irc channel for more grow. We can be big community
you can ask dev bro i think you earn a lot from that big pump yesterday,  hahaha good job the trolls did it well the price moves so fast and stay i hope another pump will happen today mate.
i am holding my coins no sell still waiting i know this coin grow more still price low for sell coin

Golftech

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:13:04 AM

i am holding my coins no sell still waiting i know this coin grow more still price low for sell coin
yes buddy stake it because new pos system works well no more dumpers coming from those miners fair now for us who believes and invest for this project hope hillary win so popularity will grow more.
yavuzc78

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:24:09 AM

I know it will go 1000 again time of buy BLRY. Price still cheap

Karat

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:12:24 PM

I know it will go 1000 again time of buy BLRY. Price still cheap
I am not that sure of 1000 but i can tell 400 + by next week  . last week it was 130 and i bought as many as i can and today 220 very happy and the volume has been very good today . today in yobit its 3 btc volume . very cool

djslick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 03:13:37 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2016, 10:04:02 PM by djslick

We're proud to announce that we're launching a 100,000 BLRY Giveaway over the next 10 weeks! The drawing will happen every Sunday evening (EST) and one lucky winner will be chosen at random who meets the qualifications.

To qualify, you must have a wallet containing at least 40k BLRY, and have tweeted about the benefits of BLRY, and the power of blockchain-based elections! Tweets must contain "@BillaryCoin" and "#BillaryCoin". The more people you reach with your tweets, the higher your chances are of winning. PM me right here on BCT with your BLRY address, and linked tweet to enter. Do NOT post your entries in this thread.

And that's not all, there's more! Any user who gets a direct reply or retweet from any senior member of the Hillary campaign (from official twitter accounts) will bank a bonus 10k BLRY on the spot!

The first drawing is in 3 days, so get tweeting, and spread the word!

*** STUMP THE TRUMP *** SPURN THE BERN *** VOTE BILLARY! ***
-= www.Billary.rocks | https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1439754 =-
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:33:42 PM

I would love to participate but I don't have 40k any other option to joined?
B-MoneyXcan

Activity: 633
Merit: 500

B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 08:31:04 PM

I would love to participate but I don't have 40k any other option to joined?

better buy 40K BLRY Wink
yavuzc78

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:24:05 AM

What will we retweet or tweet

mekar sari

Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:11:00 AM

[img][/img]

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
chetlanin

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:45:16 AM

We're proud to announce that we're launching a 100,000 BLRY Giveaway over the next 10 weeks! The drawing will happen every Sunday evening (EST) and one lucky winner will be chosen at random who meets the qualifications.

To qualify, you must have a wallet containing at least 40k BLRY, and have tweeted about the benefits of BLRY, and the power of blockchain-based elections! Tweets must contain "@BillaryCoin" and "#BillaryCoin". The more people you reach with your tweets, the higher your chances are of winning. PM me right here on BCT with your BLRY address, and linked tweet to enter. Do NOT post your entries in this thread.

And that's not all, there's more! Any user who gets a direct reply or retweet from any senior member of the Hillary campaign (from official twitter accounts) will bank a bonus 10k BLRY on the spot!

great event
DBIC   5,884,519  -  price 0.00009911  pos 10%
Trump 6 million     -  price  0.00003843  pos  2%
BLRY  8,9 million  -  price  0.00000200  pos 5% the price is very low
mekar sari

Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:16:50 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2016, 09:04:03 AM by mekar sari

BLRY 8,9million price 200 because BLRY coin are young, you do not need to wonder Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Karat

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:11:34 PM

BLRY 8,9million price 200 because BLRY coin are young, you do not need to wonder Smiley
ya and there are many bumpers and dumpers for this coin who wants to make small profit they wont let this coin reach more than 500 at all they sell all they have . i am sure this is a great investment

also going to buy 15k coins now , have 25k already ( for the contest)

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:48:12 PM

BLRY will grow more after hillary wins better hold your coins now and ride with the train. Good job dev.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
chetlanin

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:17:14 AM

may be send a request to add Blry in LiveCoin https://www.livecoin.net/voting/voting/index?lang=en
I have a free vote on LiveCoin, but I do not see in the list BLRY
djslick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 06:39:02 PM

may be send a request to add Blry in LiveCoin https://www.livecoin.net/voting/voting/index?lang=en
I have a free vote on LiveCoin, but I do not see in the list BLRY

Looking into that right now

djslick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 06:49:13 PM

TEAM BILLARY IS GROWING

We recently took on a 4th developer to help us with the various projects we have on the go. And we're not stopping there! We're looking for a promotional team to get the word out about BLRY all over the web. We already have 2 firms working for us, and they've done great work. However we're stepping up the program in light of all the good news we've had internally over the past couple weeks.

If you represent a team who can get results, get us articles in major crypto publications, and kickstart the discussion about voting with the blockchain in the mainstream channels, then PM me right away. We have an ever increasing war-chest of funds to pay you on an ongoing results-driven basis.

boomyak

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:08:04 PM

TEAM BILLARY IS GROWING

We recently took on a 4th developer to help us with the various projects we have on the go. And we're not stopping there! We're looking for a promotional team to get the word out about BLRY all over the web. We already have 2 firms working for us, and they've done great work. However we're stepping up the program in light of all the good news we've had internally over the past couple weeks.

If you represent a team who can get results, get us articles in major crypto publications, and kickstart the discussion about voting with the blockchain in the mainstream channels, then PM me right away. We have an ever increasing war-chest of funds to pay you on an ongoing results-driven basis.

Great work dev, you guys are on a roll!

Big things happening with BLRY
Golftech

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:14:13 AM

TEAM BILLARY IS GROWING

Great work dev, you guys are on a roll!

Big things happening with BLRY
expecting more while election getting near, price shows good indication so better to buy more and more and wait for the actual mooning stake is also good if you have many coins inside your wallet good investment.
nyteo

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:16:42 AM

contest still oven?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: