Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:55:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amit Bhardwaj, the Gainbitcoin thief and liar.  (Read 63714 times)
virtuado

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:09:42 PM

You alluded to them being valid by depicting your current positive experience, hence our convo, fucktard!

Since when is this topic only to spread negativity?....and you are the wannabe policymaker i assume?   Undecided

I alluded nothing, this is only your delusional opinion....i only mentioned that what lordquanta stated is not my experience, and that is a fact.

I'll rest my case, communicating with idiots is useless and waste of time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:06:06 PM

You alluded to them being valid by depicting your current positive experience, hence our convo, fucktard!

Since when is this topic only to spread negativity?....and you are the wannabe policymaker i assume?   Undecided

I alluded nothing, this is only your delusional opinion....i only mentioned that what lordquanta stated is not my experience, and that is a fact.

I'll rest my case, communicating with idiots is useless and waste of time.

Okay, let's go with that.

Fact: Your experience was fine counter to lordquanta's experience, but you didn't state once how you've at least twice denounced the fuckers. What gives?
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:54:44 AM

gainbitcoin is releasing payouts in Mcap instead of bitcoin. current price of Mcap is kind of better. Problem with Mcap is there are hardly any sites who are dealing with Mcap tokens.

These MLM promoters and leaders use the term Network marketing or MLM is dynamic business which means for keeping business in profit promoters will flush their commitment towards customers anytime and create new rules, policies whichever fits to float business for more time. This means changing nature of payouts. percentage of payouts and what not.

Stay away from any MLM or network marketing company especially if it is related to the bitcoin or btc mining.
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:27:57 PM

how is Amit Bhardwaj and GB still allowed to operate legally in India? why hasn't someone put him under investigation?

btw, he is surround by a posse of bodyguards wherever he goes... he is not a politician, filmstar, celebrity or a member of India's elite industrialists club, so why does he need bodyguards? gangster?

also i found this amusing:

"Amit is the founder of Amaze Mining  & Blockchain Research Ltd, which owns over 170 P/Hs of Bitcoin mining power, approximately 5% of the total, and the highest owned by an individual globally."
https://gainbitcoin.com/brochure.pdf

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:58:32 PM

how is Amit Bhardwaj and GB still allowed to operate legally in India? why hasn't someone put him under investigation?

btw, he is surround by a posse of bodyguards wherever he goes... he is not a politician, filmstar, celebrity or a member of India's elite industrialists club, so why does he need bodyguards? gangster?

also i found this amusing:

"Amit is the founder of Amaze Mining  & Blockchain Research Ltd, which owns over 170 P/Hs of Bitcoin mining power, approximately 5% of the total, and the highest owned by an individual globally."
https://gainbitcoin.com/brochure.pdf

Bullshit! Marshall Long owns over 17% of the bitcoin hashing power and he even provided a pic of where the miners operate from ...

kabit9

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:12:11 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-mining-boss-bhardwaj-carries-on-despite-arrest-petition#

https://www.change.org/p/commissioner-of-police-delhi-arrest-gbminers-founder-amit-bhardwaj-and-make-him-compensate-those-he-has-scammed

cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:24:44 PM

“He repeatedly contradicted himself, and was evasive about the relationship between GBMiners and Gainbitcoin,” Caravan journalist Aria Thaker meanwhile reported on interviewing Bhardwaj.

“He also admitted, with casual ease, that he had lied to his investors about crucial information regarding Gainbitcoin’s investments (‘They feel good, right? When they get high information,’ he told me about his customers, after admitting to using inflated figures on Gainbitcoin’s website).”

^^
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:52:22 PM

As he is continue to intorduce more projects and scam more people in the name of BitCoin, I request you all to sign this petition asking the Commissioner of Police, Delhi to arrest Mr Amit Bhardwaj and make him compenstate all those he has scammed.

Compensation AND ...

kabit9

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:02:50 PM

Compensation AND ...

perhaps with the right prosecutor, that could be arranged - one of his companies is registered in Singapore...

lordquanta

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:22:47 AM

Compensation AND ...

perhaps with the right prosecutor, that could be arranged - one of his companies is registered in Singapore...

* It's bit difficult. As that Singapore based company is registered against Mr. Mark Lee. and not against Mr. AB the D0uche-bag.
* The reason why is AB roaming around freely because nobody has registered official complaint against him or his brother or his company.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 05:55:03 AM

1000 Lashes for Lee would be a start...

I like how you think ...

lordquanta

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 06:18:38 AM

Lee is a fictional person. Nobody has any concrete information so far about this person. If you check the initial pages of this thread then you will come to know little more about him.
kabit9

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:29:38 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2017, 07:52:18 AM by kabit9

Lee is a fictional person. Nobody has any concrete information so far about this person. If you check the initial pages of this thread then you will come to know little more about him.

it is not easy (nearly impossible) to register a company under a fictitious identity in Singapore.  i read through the whole thread and my conclusion was that Lee is their 'local' singaporean partner (required by Singapore law for a foreigner to start a company in SG). mark lee is a common enough name for a singaporean chinese person (mark being his christian name, ofcourse, and he would have a chinese first name too, probably something like Yu Koock). i will investigate, as i lived in SG for a while and remember that SG ACRA database provides some information about all legally registered companies in SG online.

EDIT: well i didn't find much, except that they've updated their address and not maintained compliance with SG authorities (as was pointed out earlier in this thread).

and https://beginning.world/product/196413 and https://thebitex.com/contact.html

it seems they are slowly but surely going global.

Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:43:51 AM

https://steemit.com/scam/@bitonymous/scam-alert-bitcoingrowthfund-com-the-new-crypto-scam-by-a-group-of-old-scammers

Good overview here.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:10:13 PM

As he is continue to intorduce more projects and scam more people in the name of BitCoin, I request you all to sign this petition asking the Commissioner of Police, Delhi to arrest Mr Amit Bhardwaj and make him compenstate all those he has scammed.

Compensation AND ...

I just signed the petition, got only 57 supporters, but still it matters. This thread has been open since April 2016, but still people are falling for this cloud mining scam. The guy from Kerala met Amit in 2015 and yet got scammed and just yesterday Hindustan Times ran a full-page advertisement for his e-book without any background check. Hope the government shuts down gainbitcoin.
kabit9

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:42:50 AM

The indian bitcoin community really needs to reign in this beast before it becomes “too big to fail”:

I just signed the petition, got only 57 supporters, but still it matters. This thread has been open since April 2016, but still people are falling for this cloud mining scam. The guy from Kerala met Amit in 2015 and yet got scammed and just yesterday Hindustan Times ran a full-page advertisement for his e-book without any background check. Hope the government shuts down gainbitcoin.

Is there really nothing more that can be done collectively?  Please everyone, at the very least, least sign the petition!!

cryptoheadd

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:41:54 AM

The indian bitcoin community really needs to reign in this beast before it becomes “too big to fail”:

It's already too big to fail, unfortunately.

His Pune Ad:

He also paid Raj Kundra and Shilpa Shetty to tweet about his book.

The full page newspaper advertisement costs more than 60 lakhs (36BTC) (Region specific) and up-to 1.5 crores (92BTC) for Pan India. (For 1 day)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:37:55 PM

It's already too big to fail, unfortunately.

His Pune Ad:

He also paid Raj Kundra and Shilpa Shetty to tweet about his book.

The full page newspaper advertisement costs more than 60 lakhs (36BTC) (Region specific) and up-to 1.5 crores (92BTC) for Pan India. (For 1 day)

Aside: I got married once in Pune inside one of them Hindu temples - I think it was Shiva's (all Hindu Gods look the same to me - if you've seen one gold elephant with multiple arms, you've seen them all). I got a pic of me somewhere with a red dot on my forehead as proof.
polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:24:48 PM

This is getting ridiculous. Sponsored articles on Indian Express.

8 Reasons You Can’t Afford to miss bitcoin pioneer Amit Bharadwaj’s e-book, ‘Cryptocurrency for Beginners’

http://indianexpress.com/article/business/sponsored-business/8-reasons-you-cant-afford-to-miss-bitcoin-pioneer-amit-bharadwajs-e-book-cryptocurrency-for-beginners/
cryptoheadd

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:00:28 PM

This is getting ridiculous. Sponsored articles on Indian Express.

It's just getting started. Wink
Sucks to see him spending the money he stole on shit like this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: