Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:16:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'll Install WordPress For You on Your Unmanaged Dedicated Server/VPS!  (Read 279 times)
MehdiBmm (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:53:52 PM

Hey folks!

I've bought my VPS yesterday and played around with It and since It was complicated (It could had taken sometime, thankx god, I was already using Ubuntu on my desktop so I fixed things quickly) I decided to offer this as a service.

So If you have a dedicated/vps under linux, use my service.

I already have Ubuntu and the needed tools so don't worry Cheesy

For just 0.04BTC :
-I'll forward your domain name to your Dedicated server/VPS provided that you have a UNIQUE IP.
-I'll setup your Apache on your Linux Dedicated server or VPS.
-I'll install Webmin to help you manage your server easily.
-I'll create a database and its user.
-I'll install a fresh Wordpress website.

It will take less than 24 hours and my service Is worth It Wink

PM or Post here If interested Wink
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 10:28:50 PM

Installing wordpress in VPS is a bit complicated. But for most ppl, the web hosting with one-click installation of wordpress is much easy.
MehdiBmm (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:20:25 AM

Installing wordpress in VPS is a bit complicated. But for most ppl, the web hosting with one-click installation of wordpress is much easy.

Yeah exactly, that's why I'm offering this service. I didn't have one-click installation of anything, I had to install PHP5 & Webmin over SSH along with their dependencies. This Is surely the perfect service for a newbie.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: