Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:04:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: wts tooth (auction)  (Read 2976 times)
TingCoin

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 03:47:12 PM

Oh fucking dear. Get help man :/
If this was on any other forum I'd shout troll, but on a BitCoin related forum I'm not too sure... lol

EDIT: Just out of curiosity... What's so special about this tooth? Tongue Is it YOUR tooth? Someone elses? Is it a golden tooth? Your camera sucks so I can't even tell.

Any posts from me that were posted in Russian were NOT from me. A cykablyat obtained my forum login details when they were leaked, I was inactive from the forum at that time.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 08:16:53 PM

I'm guessing this is to raise cash to repay the guy you scammed?

I hope so...

I was like :O WTF? Then I realised it was OnCrack ....errrrr I mean On9isrock.
This is the same guy who told me he wouldn't repay me because 'he's Muslim' and 'the evil spirit told me to take your money'.
Are you serious?
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 12:28:17 AM

I'm guessing this is to raise cash to repay the guy you scammed?

I hope so...

I was like :O WTF? Then I realised it was OnCrack ....errrrr I mean On9isrock.
This is the same guy who told me he wouldn't repay me because 'he's Muslim' and 'the evil spirit told me to take your money'.
Are you serious?

Unfortunately, yes.

All the logs are at:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=129811.0
First of all, I'm sorry man-that sucks. I hope its not a lot of BTC you're out. I know Hasimir, too. I guess all contracts are null and void if the evil spirits are involved. If I'm ever in Malaysia I'll get your BTC back for you, and the rest of his teeth.
surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 22, 2013, 11:37:04 PM

First of all, I'm sorry man-that sucks. I hope its not a lot of BTC you're out. I know Hasimir, too. I guess all contracts are null and void if the evil spirits are involved. If I'm ever in Malaysia I'll get your BTC back for you, and the rest of his teeth.

Really?
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 01:16:55 AM

If I'm ever in Malaysia I'll get your BTC back for you, and the rest of his teeth.

Interesting. Will you require a boost of foodstuffs beforehand or will you karate it out of him while as under nourished as you are?
ironcross360

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 02:23:36 AM

Ill get it for 45 btc!

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
wholesaler

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 04:30:55 AM

+1
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 04:34:40 AM

You can't handle the tooth!

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Ecks

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 10:55:17 AM

I clicked on this thinking, "Is this guy serious?" and ended up with a couple great laughs. Thanks guys I needed it after the shitty day I just had.

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2013, 01:53:35 PM

So no one sees the value in this proposal? Bitcoin tooth auctions are eactly the killer app that will bring the tooth fairy to bitcoin. Give the guy a break, he's doing bitcoin in general a great service.

Now if we can only get the easter bunny, Santa and Jesus to accept bitcoin ...

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
StarenseN
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1362

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 02:21:36 PM

4 glory
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2013, 03:18:39 PM

So no one sees the value in this proposal? Bitcoin tooth auctions are eactly the killer app that will bring the tooth fairy to bitcoin. Give the guy a break, he's doing bitcoin in general a great service.

Now if we can only get the easter bunny, Santa and Jesus to accept bitcoin ...

Allah is already involved, as is the 'Evil Spirit' don't forget...

I wonder how much a fatwa is in bitcoin? This is simply idle speculation on my part, not a suggestion.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: