Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:47:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: At what price is bitcoin a good buy?  (Read 3230 times)
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 09:16:04 AM

Just buy, anytime you want to buy, but make sure that you know when to sell, the only problem with buying at this high price is that you have to wait til the price go higher. but if you want to keep it for good, then buy now, no need to wait for the bitcoin's price to drop very low..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 01:15:45 PM

Just buy, anytime you want to buy, but make sure that you know when to sell, the only problem with buying at this high price is that you have to wait til the price go higher. but if you want to keep it for good, then buy now, no need to wait for the bitcoin's price to drop very low..

If you need bitcoins for a purchase any time is good since you will cash it out immediately by spending your coins.
When you are talking about trading any price in the 300-350 region is acceptable.
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:17:28 PM

Yeah and I think there is no best time or best price to buy as we don't know what would be the value tomorrow, so if you find it affordable then you should buy it and sell it when you are getting some profits from it.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 09:05:05 PM

The best to buy for me when the price hit 370 but the price right now is 410 above and i think this is also good to buy right now because the value of bitcoin after will be double according to the name halving.. so we have still time to collect more bitcoins or to buy..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bakingbad

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 10:23:40 PM

i think now the price of bitcoin is perfect for us to make a lot of money in the future, hopefully this will happen pretty soon

i cant wait for a huge price increase of bitcoin as i need to make a lot of money to pay my rent and so on, i give huge hopes to bitcoin
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:29:34 AM

Yes, waiting for the price to drop may not come at all. With that, buy on regular intervals and holding them is a good choice. Or while holding, set some coins for trading. Instead of waiting for the right price, buy and make you bitcoins to work. You can earn more that way than just holding.
Icathia

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:23:31 AM

If you need bitcoins for a purchase any time is good since you will cash it out immediately by spending your coins.
When you are talking about trading any price in the 300-350 region is acceptable.
The price is not the most important to invest in some Bitcoins the most important moment of Bitcoin is the selling moment you must sell it when you can make a huge profit.
And that is hard to know it from before but you have to take some risks otherwise it will be not possible because you must also wait a long time also to get profit.
AsaroUk

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:10:43 AM

You never know the price before, and that is Bitcoin because it is a currency it is hard to predict so you dont know what will come but investing is not that bad now the price is stable.
Just dont buy it at a too high price otherwise it will be too difficult to make any profit because than you have to wait a long time until the value is high.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:26:51 PM

Bitcoin buying is profited all users unlike the day or time of buying. The price right now is also good enough to get a good profit which may evolve as a very big profit as halving is expected to give big rise.
sidrab14

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:04:54 PM

Bitcoin buying is profited all users unlike the day or time of buying. The price right now is also good enough to get a good profit which may evolve as a very big profit as halving is expected to give big rise.

Bitcoins price is very unstable so difficult to say but I would say anything below $400 is a good buy anytime.
Piltover

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:07:52 PM

Overall I think its good to sell your bitcoins when the price has a nice amount.

1. It has to be pretty low, I think you should never buy them on a high price.
2. The bitcoin is unpredictable so look at the day by day stats.
3. Always look if there are upcoming events that maybe let the price rise.
ultimatesky

Activity: 714

SkyFall

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:24:42 PM

I guess every price under 350 is a good price to buy. For me at least.
i would not buy above 350 since i got a feelings we will see the price go down very soon.
I agree I also bought Bitcoins for around $300 but with the price now going up that is for now not possible any more. Unless the price is going to drop you have to invest more money if you want Bitcoins.
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:42:39 PM

i would not buy above 350 since i got a feelings we will see the price go down very soon.
I agree I also bought Bitcoins for around $300 but with the price now going up that is for now not possible any more. Unless the price is going to drop you have to invest more money if you want Bitcoins.

To be honest, I think the price is right now still good with the future it has, it does not really matter if you buy them right now.
There is a big chance you will make profit with investing right now and double your money with the halving.
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:46:20 PM

To be honest, I think the price is right now still good with the future it has, it does not really matter if you buy them right now.
There is a big chance you will make profit with investing right now and double your money with the halving.
Exactly, if you are comfortable with current price then you should buy it,as price is not too high at a moment, and looking at the halving we can expect higher price at that point of time.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:59:09 PM

Yeah I know, Bitcoin halving is the key for this bitcoin purchase as of now. because bitcoin rate will gonna move to rocket level price on halving time, we can see big volume of bitcoin adoption in bitcoin market.
AsaroUk

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:08:59 PM

The best price to buy is the lowest price that is possible so the chance is much higher to have some profit with Bitcoin and that is quite nice for yourself so you can have more profit.
The only thing that you have to do is trade or even wait a long time until the value will be higher but you never know when that will happen and that is the problem.
faucetqueen

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:11:41 PM

There is a chance that the charts will show positive trend in the upcoming weeks! Wait for it.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:23:21 PM

Exactly, if you are comfortable with current price then you should buy it,as price is not too high at a moment, and looking at the halving we can expect higher price at that point of time.

and lets not forget that not buying now means missing out on the price rise.
just like there are a lot of people who are kicking themselves for not buying bitcoin when the price was $220 and it was stable just like how it is stable now at $420.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:52:05 PM

currently quite below the $ 300 price of bitcoin is already said to be good for the purchase. it is a distinct advantage when bitcoin prices go back up to the price of $ 450 - $ 500. but buying now may well not be anything, because I heard the issue of halving that would raise the price of bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: