Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:33:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electronic BTC Store  (Read 5050 times)
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:28:34 AM

Please tell me how much for GTX 970 and GTX 980 ti? and I'll bear the shipping charges to my country?

also, do you have a website bro?
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SLRman

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:44:54 PM

PM'd you op, pls reply ASAP..
btcshopelectronics (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:12:42 PM

Had anyone purchased anything?

The part with "unable to make pictures" doesn't seems right at all. Do you have any proof that you own the products? It could bee credit card fraud. Also the way he speecs indicates that he's indian, so I would be very careful dealing with this seller.

- edited -

On a second thought, it's pretty much impossible for someone that sells last gen phones/computer parts to be unable to take pictures of the products, so I call this 80% SCAM. I will retract my words when proven otherwise.

Also, do you own a physical store? Where is it located? Do you only sell online? Where have you been selling until now? (you said: Samsung Galaxy S6 edge Unlocked- coming soon(out of stock), so it meens it was in stock but it is now sold). Are you registered as a business? etc, etc...
First of all Im unable to take pictures that doesn't mean Im a scammer, second i said until i FULLY ESTABLISH MYSELF ON THIS FORUM I WILL BE USING ESCROW/MIDDLEMEN FROM THIS FORUM, third what's indian about me? That seems racist and stupid because you can't determine someone's nationality from the way they write. Fourth I'm reporting this comment for scam accusation without reasonable cause, and just for the record carding is fake, its a scam there's no such thing as carding. And yes i used to sell on ebay, but those assholes deleted my accounr for "the selling of virtual gaming items"
tamriel

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:02:11 PM

I'm just waiting for the Heroes and Legends to vouch for you, once they vouch for your Legitness we can start doing business. I'm going to be trusting you with $1,000's upon $1,000 of dollars per week, so I hope you understand why I must be cautious about our business proceedings.

Looking for to do business with you,
Take Care
Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:31:04 PM

The part with "unable to make pictures" doesn't seems right at all. Do you have any proof that you own the products? It could bee credit card fraud. Also the way he speecs indicates that he's indian, so I would be very careful dealing with this seller.

- edited -

On a second thought, it's pretty much impossible for someone that sells last gen phones/computer parts to be unable to take pictures of the products, so I call this 80% SCAM. I will retract my words when proven otherwise.

Also, do you own a physical store? Where is it located? Do you only sell online? Where have you been selling until now? (you said: Samsung Galaxy S6 edge Unlocked- coming soon(out of stock), so it meens it was in stock but it is now sold). Are you registered as a business? etc, etc...
First of all Im unable to take pictures that doesn't mean Im a scammer, second i said until i FULLY ESTABLISH MYSELF ON THIS FORUM I WILL BE USING ESCROW/MIDDLEMEN FROM THIS FORUM, third what's indian about me? That seems racist and stupid because you can't determine someone's nationality from the way they write. Fourth I'm reporting this comment for scam accusation without reasonable cause, and just for the record carding is fake, its a scam there's no such thing as carding. And yes i used to sell on ebay, but those assholes deleted my accounr for "the selling of virtual gaming items"
Firstly, using an escrow doesn't secure anything if the products were boughten using a stolen credit card. The person who gets the electronic is the one in trouble (buyer). He'll lose his Bitcoin and his goods, if he fails to return the goods, he'll get in legal trouble.
And yes, there is such thing as carding: you steal a credit card and buy things for people that don't know that - leaving them in trouble and you with clean money.

Secondly, eBay doesn't delete accounts because of selling virtual gaming items, you can basically sell anything there.

Tell us why you can't provide any pictures.
btcshopelectronics (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:19:51 PM

- edited -

Firstly, using an escrow doesn't secure anything if the products were boughten using a stolen credit card. The person who gets the electronic is the one in trouble (buyer). He'll lose his Bitcoin and his goods, if he fails to return the goods, he'll get in legal trouble.
And yes, there is such thing as carding: you steal a credit card and buy things for people that don't know that - leaving them in trouble and you with clean money.

Secondly, eBay doesn't delete accounts because of selling virtual gaming items, you can basically sell anything there.

Tell us why you can't provide any pictures.
Lol carding isn't real, second if it was carded i would've been caught already, third you sound stupid how can you lose btc? Its impossible to chargeback or dispute. If you're not interested in my products please leave. I can choose if i want to provide pictures or not. As long as the buyer receives his product its alright. How do you even steal a credit card with all the cameras there are now? Even if i did steal one my store is a constant business, one credit card cant be used for that long,now please leave and stop attacking my shop with nonsense
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:25:49 PM

Hi, im interested in vouch copy but please answer for few questions:

Where items comes from?
Is it china dropshipping service?
How i will be able to use warranty if there is one?

Will you be able to provide receipt for item?

Thanks and hope to hear from you.
btcshopelectronics (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:28:09 PM

Where items comes from?

I have 3 ways to get my items sir, amazon, bestbuy auction warehouse, and wholesalers. I'm not a chinese drop shipping I'm in America, and lastly warranty depends on product and brand. I can provide receipt for any product you wish to purchase. Most of them will say paid for with CASH OR CHECK Thats TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT THINK I CARDED THESE.
btcshopelectronics (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:55:38 PM

I'm just waiting for the Heroes and Legends to vouch for you, once they vouch for your Legitness we can start doing business. I'm going to be trusting you with $1,000's upon $1,000 of dollars per week, so I hope you understand why I must be cautious about our business proceedings.

Looking for to do business with you,
Take Care
I absolutely understand and appreciate your interest in me. I'll receive feedback very soon so you don't have to wait long
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:38:10 PM

Where items comes from?

I have 3 ways to get my items sir, amazon, bestbuy auction warehouse, and wholesalers. I'm not a chinese drop shipping I'm in America, and lastly warranty depends on product and brand. I can provide receipt for any product you wish to purchase. Most of them will say paid for with CASH OR CHECK Thats TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT THINK I CARDED THESE.

Thanks for answers.
Im interested in vouch copy.

escrow is a must.
btcshopelectronics (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 11:24:50 PM

Where items comes from?

Thanks for answers.
Im interested in vouch copy.

escrow is a must.
You pick an escrow from this forum then let me know who he is and what you want
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:22:16 AM

@btcshopelectronics You've missed to reply to my post bro.

Please tell me how much for GTX 970 and GTX 980 ti? and I'll bear the shipping charges to my country? also, do you have a website bro?

If you don't have, please let me know. So I won't check this thread everynow and then to see if you've replied or not  Grin
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:41:32 AM

- edited -

If you put 5% of your effort to convince us that you are not a scammer in taking some pictures with your products and name, you would have tens of pictures to show by now. Anyway, I have seen hundreds of "sellers" that stated "until I FULLY ESTABLISH MYSELF ON THIS FORUM", and the success rate of them was no more that 1%... So, until proven otherwise, I call this 90% SCAM !!! Be very carefully when dealing with this user and his business, it has most of the signs of a scam atempt !!!
btcshopelectronics (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:18:32 AM

- edited -

If you put 5% of your effort to convince us that you are not a scammer in taking some pictures with your products and name, you would have tens of pictures to show by now. Anyway, I have seen hundreds of "sellers" that stated "until I FULLY ESTABLISH MYSELF ON THIS FORUM", and the success rate of them was no more that 1%... So, until proven otherwise, I call this 90% SCAM !!! Be very carefully when dealing with this user and his business, it has most of the signs of a scam atempt !!!
I dont care what you say anymore. I have 2 customers ready to order today and will receive their products by saturday. When i receive the 2 vouches from them you need to delete your comments and leave my thread.
SLRman

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:31:38 AM

Man, I'm seriously interested in this and I rlly don't care if your items are carded or not as long as they are genuine & original real items AT THE RIGHT PRICE!!

I'm ready to order right now, have coins ready for you.

We can begin small so how about $10k for now but Apple-stuff only..

shoot me a PM to discuss everything...
btcshopelectronics (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:38:37 AM

Update-Erkallys and Psi will be ordering products today. They shall keep you updated via this thread
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:45:02 AM

- edited -

I dont care what you say anymore. I have 2 customers ready to order today and will receive their products by saturday. When i receive the 2 vouches from them you need to delete your comments and leave my thread.

I don't "need" to do anything. It's a public forum. Here (in btc world) you is the one that "need" to earn the trust by providing proofe that you really own what are you pretending to sell. Failling to do so, you will be labeled as a scamming atempt.
iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:52:41 AM

I am seeing what is happening here but it is service he is offering. If he has two customers ordering then all we have to do is wait for their verdict on his service and if he delivers on them or not.
Give me a vouch copy. But I will wait on the other two first before placing an order.
Thanks  Grin

btcshopelectronics (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:59:22 AM

- edited -

I don't "need" to do anything. It's a public forum. Here (in btc world) you is the one that "need" to earn the trust by providing proofe that you really own what are you pretending to sell. Failling to do so, you will be labeled as a scamming atempt.
Can you stop replying please? You're taking up space
btcshopelectronics (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:08:21 PM

I am seeing what is happening here but it is service he is offering. If he has two customers ordering then all we have to do is wait for their verdict on his service and if he delivers on them or not.
Give me a vouch copy. But I will wait on the other two first before placing an order.
Thanks  Grin
Thanks iram you're actually using you're head other than josi the sherlock holmes of forums. Once they leave feedback I'll gladly take your order
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: