Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:36:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473052 times)
jpass022

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:32:47 PM

I'm gonna post this again

You keep posting the same stuff and a lot of it is clearly wrong. This is now just spamming.

This thread is only 8 pages, no-one missed it the first time, or the second time. The third is just spam.

Name one thing thats wrong in the evidence.

Master Nodes are not the same as Prime Controllers....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:37:12 PM

You keep posting the same stuff and a lot of it is clearly wrong. This is now just spamming.

This thread is only 8 pages, no-one missed it the first time, or the second time. The third is just spam.

How are they different?

ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 05:41:58 PM

Masternodes do the exact same thing with creating compound interest.

ladrx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:42:52 PM

How are they different?

Prime Controllers were bullshit smoke & mirrors that printed money and deposited into Josh Garza's bank account.

Master notes are bullshit smoke & mirrors that print money and deposit into Adam Matlack's bank account.

Totally different! Savvy?

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
Mr-Coins

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 05:44:36 PM

There is no compound interest. You see what I mean? Your list is WAY wrong on so many things. Most of the questions can be answered if you read the whitepaper and the rest belongs to a completely separate coin with a completely separate thread of its own.
ladrx

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:46:50 PM

There is no compound interest. You see what I mean? Your list is WAY wrong on so many things. Most of the questions can be answered if you read the whitepaper and the rest belongs to a completely separate coin with a completely separate thread of its own.

Coins is right, the Ionomy white paper is very useful.

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 05:48:37 PM

POS is compound interest, this is staking. Masternodes are staking, this is compound interest.

Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 05:51:43 PM

POS is compound interest, this is staking. Masternodes are staking, this is compound interest.

This is PoS3 (or SPoS), please read the white paper. It's all fixed block rewards. For both masternodes and regular wallets.

https://ionomy.com/about/whitepaper
g-0-d

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:54:50 PM

https://vimeo.com/145194633
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 05:55:55 PM

Please read the white paper. It's all fixed block rewards. For both masternodes and regular wallets.

Do you not understand how POS works?

"Rewards are thus contingent upon active work and the amount of ION held in wallets to maintain and secure the network."

" to reward large holders of coin, contribute to network robustness, and perform advanced functions such as near instant and private transactions."

Mrdeeds

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:00:06 PM

Also worth an email to Kathleen Shields at the SEC to let them know they'll have a new criminal to go after once they're done with Homero Garza.

shieldska@sec.gov
So Ion creates an ICO and you are going to report Matlack to the SEC? Bahahahaha, your credibility has reached zero.

You say "Ion" as if it's some legitimate, respected company. It's just rebranded paycoin scam led by Homero Garza's best bud Adam. Go ahead and be blinded by your greed. Why don't you just give Matlack a bag of cash and walk away, it will be easier on all involved. Are you retarded?
I never once mentioned that I was an investor. I find it funny that people launch creative ideas and before they even have a chance to get off the ground they are labeled a scam. This is an ICO bro, you want to label it a scam? Call it a scam once it becomes a scam. If you do not want to invest, ok great. I am watching this project as it appears to be a good concept.

Oh hi Adam's new btctalk account.
I am not Matlack. This place is funny, first Ion is a scam and now I am Adam? Accusations much? I was stating my piece that it looks like an interesting project and I'm not calling scam as soon as I see the name Matlack. Everyone has their opinions and I value yours, do not accuse me of being Matlack.

We will see if more information is released before the end of the ICO.

OK, if you are not in fact Adam Matlack, are you at all aware that he was directly involved with Homero Joshua Garza's 10 million dollar ponzi scheme? That he was one of the principals orchestrating an enormous fraud? Or do you actually believe that Adam is just a poor innocent victim of the big bad Josh Garza?
If the latter, I am also holding an ICO that you can invest in. I'll send you my paypal address.

In what way was he directly involved?
Do you have any proof on that? If so please share it because it is very important for people to know.

(                       incent                       )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BETTER LOYALTY THROUGH SMARTER REWARDS
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:06:24 PM

are you talking about paycoin scam?
ladrx

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:10:21 PM

Also worth an email to Kathleen Shields at the SEC to let them know they'll have a new criminal to go after once they're done with Homero Garza.

shieldska@sec.gov
So Ion creates an ICO and you are going to report Matlack to the SEC? Bahahahaha, your credibility has reached zero.

You say "Ion" as if it's some legitimate, respected company. It's just rebranded paycoin scam led by Homero Garza's best bud Adam. Go ahead and be blinded by your greed. Why don't you just give Matlack a bag of cash and walk away, it will be easier on all involved. Are you retarded?
I never once mentioned that I was an investor. I find it funny that people launch creative ideas and before they even have a chance to get off the ground they are labeled a scam. This is an ICO bro, you want to label it a scam? Call it a scam once it becomes a scam. If you do not want to invest, ok great. I am watching this project as it appears to be a good concept.

Oh hi Adam's new btctalk account.
I am not Matlack. This place is funny, first Ion is a scam and now I am Adam? Accusations much? I was stating my piece that it looks like an interesting project and I'm not calling scam as soon as I see the name Matlack. Everyone has their opinions and I value yours, do not accuse me of being Matlack.

We will see if more information is released before the end of the ICO.

OK, if you are not in fact Adam Matlack, are you at all aware that he was directly involved with Homero Joshua Garza's 10 million dollar ponzi scheme? That he was one of the principals orchestrating an enormous fraud? Or do you actually believe that Adam is just a poor innocent victim of the big bad Josh Garza?
If the latter, I am also holding an ICO that you can invest in. I'll send you my paypal address.

In what way was he directly involved?
Do you have any proof on that? If so please share it because it is very important for people to know.

Holy shit, dude, it's all over the 2000 page thread on GAW. He was friends with Josh even before GAW Miners was a thing. He's not just some schmuck whale like Coins who got reeled in as a victim.  I'm not going to spoon feed you. Go CTRL+F that thread. Jesus.

Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 06:13:38 PM

Please read the white paper. It's all fixed block rewards. For both masternodes and regular wallets.

"Rewards are thus contingent upon active work and the amount of ION held in wallets to maintain and secure the network."

" to reward large holders of coin, contribute to network robustness, and perform advanced functions such as near instant and private transactions."

This is PoS3 (or SPoS), please read the white paper. It's all fixed block rewards. For both masternodes and regular wallets.

Honestly, a lot of us got screwed with the GAW scam. I know it's tempting to say this is just the same thing. But please just read the whitepaper, then each of the things on your list can be discussed individually as to what is right/wrong with them.
skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 06:17:54 PM

Honestly, a lot of us got screwed with the GAW scam. I know it's tempting to say this is just the same thing. But please just read the whitepaper, then each of the things on your list can be discussed individually as to what is right/wrong with them.

How come you're the one here putting up a continuous defense of this, along with a handful of other accounts occasionally posting?

I think someone else expressed the same surprise that the dev tam isn't here answering questions about their new venture and it's being left to former xpy community members at this time

ladrx

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:22:16 PM

How come you're the one here putting up a continuous defense of this, along with a handful of other accounts occasionally posting?

I think someone else expressed the same surprise that the dev tam isn't here answering questions about their new venture and it's being left to former xpy community members at this time

Adam and whatever devs this shitshow has are probably too busy setting up their Panamanian shell corporations and offshore accounts to the funnel the money into.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:24:14 PM

10 pages of posts...where are the fucking devs at to answer the questions? Instead it seems the typical XPY shills are doing all the answering. The fact that the devs won't respond and this thread was started after the ICO lost steam heavily indicates a money grab here and not much more.

XPY shills: what is your excuse for the devs not responding to their own thread?

Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 06:24:58 PM

There's quite a few of us here from the community. Answering to constant scam claims is time consuming and soul destroying. I want reasonable discussion but it's just a fire fight here at the moment. The devs themselves are working on launching the new platform (possibly within the next few days) and so they are pretty busy and not many (if any) questions need a dev to respond just yet. All the questions are basic, mostly about GAW.

Slack is the best place to get hold of the Devs / Team directly:

https://slack.ionomy.com/

Most questions can be answered on the site or in the white paper. There's weeks left to run on the ICO. Anyone who has doubts, simply don't invest, or wait a few weeks before you make your decision. There is no hurry.
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 06:25:05 PM

They are obviously shill accounts Sad

How about correcting your mistakes or developing new technology for the old Paycoin.

The money grab is not a good look along with the cloned software and the same supply standards as the original Paycoin. We all know that Paycoin was a very basic clone and Adam said they wanted to get away from that, yet they still do the same thing.

skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 06:32:29 PM

There's quite a few of us here from the community. Answering to constant scam claims is time consuming and soul destroying. The devs themselves are working on launching the new platform (possibly within the next few days) and so they are pretty busy and not many (if any) questions need a dev to respond just yet. All the questions are basic, mostly about GAW.

Slack is the best place to get hold of the Devs / Team directly:

https://slack.ionomy.com/

When you launch a new coin/platform, and you seek to raise funds through an ico, surely you have an obligation to actually engage with the people whose money you are asking for?

I understand that it can be hard work to keep up with when you're trying to be productive, but in the the next few weeks I'll be launching a new store, I'll be on here touting it & I'll expect people to do the right thing and point out any issues we might have missed as we were working on it.  It might take up time, but it'll be worth it, after all, you can't get people involved unless you engage.

Same goes for the devs of this new platform & coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: