Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:38:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473051 times)
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:43:38 PM

As an elite MegaHooker super duper cybercrime haxxor I have to use pseudo's to work them harsh digital street corners  Kiss

LOL did Adam really resort to invite only Betas already.
Oh the ionomy of it all. I'll go try to hit him up in slack chat.

Careful, the Gawsome Doxers will be coming for you next. Make sure you have strategically placed various breadcrumbs to "prove" that you're Garza's second cousin and/or Adam's high school girlfriend and you should be good.

Speaking of slack - I have a great idea. They should have a 100 ION fee to log in. That would solve about a dozen problems for them, such as automatically pumping the coin, and creating loyal bagholders, etc.

LOL you always have the right way with words to give me a smile on the weirdest threads  Grin

Oh that it is a GAWESOME idea!
They should also add a lick mod for the super duper investards of ION.
Lick your screen to unlock entry into slack or add it as an extra control for Gravity  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:02:47 AM

first ion shop is here  Grin

stickers ! to the moon
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:20:01 AM

Silencing continues. @Suchmoon, reply now, are you Alexandra Morgan and why do you support bitpop using my name.

Bitcointalk moderation should finally understand that this is not offtopic and not an spam. Bitcointalk administration is aware of this thread and allegations. Nobody replied until now. Everythign including all deleted posts for the whole period is backed up and cant be deleted in purpose to hide how bad this is what you do and support. People should know about it if you provide this platform. People should know that it is an lie, there is no free speech, like in real life. All moderators answers including any explanation about "Free speech" on this forum are automaticly lies if you look at the support.

here, something to read that provides you enough information about awareness of everything what is going on.
http://pasted.co/1bc6a1ef

Password is: Psst@BitpopIsSeriosInAnVest1

Back to topic which is ontopic. For everybody who is not aware what is going on. Suchmoon was doxed and bitpop wanted to silence me exactly this way Smiley . I will not post here his emails, suchmoon could do it, which will tell you all that she is aware of it and that she knows that "an" (bitpop, she means its not him Smiley ) user is using my name. Moderation and administration got reports, never did something. Suchmoon Smiley, did you report on Boris user aka Bitpop? You did not Smiley . Can you explain why, you doubt it is me Smiley and you doubt it is crime? Really Smiley. Ok, so, we have now names and we have criminal acts. What is next? What do you think?

So you have no proof that bitpop is any of what you say as you refuse to post emails or any evidence. Are you not then doing character defamation and assassination?

You are posting things without proof. Either post the proof to back it up so people listen or stop posting. You complain about people posting lies about you without proof yet you do the same thing.

Also mprep is just the head mod he doesn't delete all reports! there is an army of them under him this forum is too big for 1 person to moderate. Also you need to rethink your stand. If you report things which you do its justice when the mods remove it but its bad if yours are removed.. double standards bro. You have a superiority complex thinking everything you do is right and you can do no wrong.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 09:53:11 AM

Silencing continues. @Suchmoon, reply now, are you Alexandra Morgan and why do you support bitpop using my name.

Bitcointalk moderation should finally understand that this is not offtopic and not an spam. Bitcointalk administration is aware of this thread and allegations. Nobody replied until now. Everythign including all deleted posts for the whole period is backed up and cant be deleted in purpose to hide how bad this is what you do and support. People should know about it if you provide this platform. People should know that it is an lie, there is no free speech, like in real life. All moderators answers including any explanation about "Free speech" on this forum are automaticly lies if you look at the support.

here, something to read that provides you enough information about awareness of everything what is going on.

Back to topic which is ontopic. For everybody who is not aware what is going on. Suchmoon was doxed and bitpop wanted to silence me exactly this way Smiley . I will not post here his emails, suchmoon could do it, which will tell you all that she is aware of it and that she knows that "an" (bitpop, she means its not him Smiley ) user is using my name. Moderation and administration got reports, never did something. Suchmoon Smiley, did you report on Boris user aka Bitpop? You did not Smiley . Can you explain why, you doubt it is me Smiley and you doubt it is crime? Really Smiley. Ok, so, we have now names and we have criminal acts. What is next? What do you think?

So you have no proof that bitpop is any of what you say as you refuse to post emails or any evidence. Are you not then doing character defamation and assassination?

You are posting things without proof. Either post the proof to back it up so people listen or stop posting. You complain about people posting lies about you without proof yet you do the same thing.

Also mprep is just the head mod he doesn't delete all reports! there is an army of them under him this forum is too big for 1 person to moderate. Also you need to rethink your stand. If you report things which you do its justice when the mods remove it but its bad if yours are removed.. double standards bro. You have a superiority complex thinking everything you do is right and you can do no wrong.

So, you are just another smarthead spreading shit around. Who are you to report to you? I should report to you, instead of Administration or Moderation? Maybe you want to tell me that you will do the legal job, because you are what, an judge? Smiley, you are retarded if you think that I need to prove an idiot like you anything. Defamation and assassination is very bright, thats what you are saying, maybe you should go to police and report this, police will call bitpop using my account and you will be again an huge dripping azzhole. How does it sound? Can you read, did you read that according authorities are aware. Did you read that your username is one of the usernames on the list? No? You did not? In this case you could tell me now more about defamation and assassination. I am (I am assume authorities too) more intersted in your motives to commit crime, as well as other contributors of this crime. As it is an group, let it sound more serious, it is organised crime. Sounds nice for me.

How about you prove what you say about people when accusing them else your accusation is not valid and thus lies.

If being a smarthead spreading shit around is asking for proof then i guess i am. Since you asked others for proof that makes you a smarthead spreading shit around doesn't it? Yes or no.

Maybe i should believe what you say because you are an president or mayor is that right? So what you say is correct?
u848921

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:44:35 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2016, 10:42:41 PM by theymos

Again an troll trying to push the page count, why you post in this thread if your not going to invest in ion. My post is not off topic it is on topic about ion, your post is off topic you can go kiss Putin's ass I don't care, stop damaging the ion announecement thread with your off topic. My account is real, it has a real name, your just a troll hiding behind a pseudo name, then you all cry when someone dox you like that cryptobuds. If your not doing nothing wrong you dont have to hide under pseudo name, post with your real name. ION team names are on the whitpaper everybody knows them they not afraid because they not scammers. If you don't understand what ion is you try bury it in trolling, your destroying crypto industry.

theres plenty of people hiding in the background with 'cool' reasons for not revealing their names  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
[removed by mod] are you one of the anonymous ion devs (incl. gaming devs)?  Cool

I'm not an game dev I work with SAP so I know how it is create complex software. If ionomy needs more time to do game without bags that is better than release uncooked game early and you trolls will be yelling it's full of bags. This thread is only trolling because you find problem in everything, ionomy team is no hiding, go talk to them in slack instead of trolling.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:47:27 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2016, 10:43:29 PM by theymos

Again an troll trying to push the page count, why you post in this thread if your not going to invest in ion. My post is not off topic it is on topic about ion, your post is off topic you can go kiss Putin's ass I don't care, stop damaging the ion announecement thread with your off topic. My account is real, it has a real name, your just a troll hiding behind a pseudo name, then you all cry when someone dox you like that cryptobuds. If your not doing nothing wrong you dont have to hide under pseudo name, post with your real name. ION team names are on the whitpaper everybody knows them they not afraid because they not scammers. If you don't understand what ion is you try bury it in trolling, your destroying crypto industry.

theres plenty of people hiding in the background with 'cool' reasons for not revealing their names  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
[removed by mod] are you one of the anonymous ion devs (incl. gaming devs)?  Cool

I'm not an game dev I work with SAP so I know how it is create complex software. If ionomy needs more time to do game without bags that is better than release uncooked game early and you trolls will be yelling it's full of bags. This thread is only trolling because you find problem in everything, ionomy team is no hiding, go talk to them in slack instead of trolling.

They only have themselves to blame for that.

Competent people know how long it takes to develop a game free of bugs, so they announce their dates accordingly. Shit happens and dates get pushed back, in the real world, people with money on the line happens get upset, why don't you?
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:57:40 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2016, 10:43:00 PM by theymos

theres plenty of people hiding in the background with 'cool' reasons for not revealing their names  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
[removed by mod] are you one of the anonymous ion devs (incl. gaming devs)?  Cool

They only have themselves to blame for that.

Competent people know how long it takes to develop a game free of bugs, so they announce their dates accordingly. Shit happens and dates get pushed back, in the real world, people with money on the line happens get upset, why don't you?

Correct.

@[removed by mod]: I agree SAP (http://go.sap.com/index.html) is a complex program. Constantly breaks with network apps.
The Unity (https://unity3d.com/) game engine is not complex, depending on the project. If the ION games were 3D platforms, then I would go easier on the ION team.
Gravity and the rest of the games are 2D and are absolutely easy to program. There is no excuse for it, with how much money was raised for the team.

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:22:43 PM

theres plenty of people hiding in the background with 'cool' reasons for not revealing their names  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
bitpop are you one of the anonymous ion devs (incl. gaming devs)?  Cool

You have 0 clue Smiley, dumb when you cant interpret. I am not wokring with SAP, I was working with it, to be exact developing ABAP which I dont do anymore.

Retarded oOoO, I think this is enough for you Smiley, bitpop researches BS about me spreading lies. That's an proof of your hypocracy.

Bitpop, you claim to be "Computer Scientist" Smiley. You are an imigrant but thats all what will write in public about you.

Bitpop, the worst coputer scientists that even cant use properly google, what a shame Smiley, bitpop, you are smaller than an pussy.

No this isn't enough for me... you just said bitpop researches BS about you spreading lies? You didn't prove any of that you just made a statement. PROVE BITPOP IS THAT PERSON YOU SAY HE IS!!!!

You haven't proven bitpop is boris.. you just quote boris and change the quote name.. watch

I tell lies all the time about bitpop

See above you said it so it must be true... its in a quote.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:39:58 PM

Hey bitpop, can you write us biography of me (I mean the name that you use)? If you write me my, I will post yours. Ok, ok, I will not be so fake like you, I came and posted with doxxed account where it was only question of time when some trolls like you will show they real face Smiley. You are an fishy fish Smiley

No this isn't enough for me... you just said bitpop researches BS about you spreading lies? You didn't prove any of that you just made a statement. PROVE BITPOP IS THAT PERSON YOU SAY HE IS!!!!

You haven't proven bitpop is boris.. you just quote boris and change the quote name.. watch

Ok, I'll talk to you like to idiots (people with less than IQ less than 80)

1. I am Boris, did you report on user using my identity
2. Who is Marijana Mijic and why do you support calling her bitch.
3. Is suchmoon Alexandra Morgan or which names to you suggest to be reported Smiley?

Now dig who is using my name, report on this person troll it, .... . But you wont, because you know all of this and it is not an coincidence that your nick is involved in an criminal case. Your mummy for sure told you not to hang up with bad boys like bitpop, Hookers like pixelpowered and for sure not crazy hypocrats like suchmoon who until now did not respond if Alexandra Morgan is this users identity. Why is suchmoon here an turning point? Because everything happens because of her naughtiness to be judge police and an asshole at the same time. You all tell me that you dont hide Smiley, BS, all of you are pussies and I was from beginn on not anon with this account.

According to your willness to understand, introduce yourself now. I know, such pussies like you never do it, you would preffer to stay silent before you say bad words about your friends. This is really your problem, not my.

Hi im o0o0. There is that introduction. I have no friggen clue what you are talking about when you say dig whos using your name... Are you saying someone logs in as you... change your password... are you saying someone has an account with boris in it... guess what boris is a common name in parts of the world.

I don't care about doxes... go nuts. If you bothered to research my replies like a smart guy like you would you'd realise gleb already beat you there and i had nothing to hide. My name is Chris and i'm from australia o shit i busted your pussies don't introduce themselves thing. That means you an liar as i did.

I don't know what the hell you are talking about. I don't know suchmoon or pixel and the rest like bitpop. To me they are no more than forum handles that communicate. Awesome that you think because someone talks to another that they are involved in crimes. You talked good on ion and ion team used to talk to joe and joe was a criminal so therefore you are a criminal logic at its finest.

I really really think you need to slow down stop type smaller sentences and as english isn't your first nor second language use simple words. Talk to someone you know that does know english and have them check your replies as what you mean to type adn what you actually type are completely different things. Im not being stupid when i say your english makes no sense...

o and no shit you are boris.. the grammar and horrible english is the same on both accounts
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:31:45 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2016, 10:31:20 PM by Franz_Huber

It's June 24. There is still no game, and ION has a 24 hour trading volume of US$ 132. Woohooo, going to the moon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 03:06:03 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2016, 12:18:54 PM by o0o0

why is this removed, it is true, you removed only my posts, dont you stand behind with an ability to explain this deletion? I though you had reasons. I say, no freedom and this is why I compare it to hastalk, its the same, why do you want to silence me in this Smiley:
This is bitcointalks definition of freedom of speech. I though ganza is in jail, seems he overtook bitcointalk, will this domain change to something llike hashtalk? We have same rules :)and same people here, lol, unexpected but truth, welcome to hashtalk

Why don't you go talk to the mods about it. You complained that ion slack channel ban because people broke rules and it was fair. You obviously broke bitcointalk forum rules and thats why posts were removed. Either follow rules or discuss with mods. Its got nothing to do with others in this topic. Its between you and mods. You can keep posting copies but they will obviously keep being removed and i guess if you post the deleted thing enough times mods will get sick of you and give you a holiday.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 03:09:00 PM

yes they need to make sure the game is breathing before they release it from the womb..

the promised "1 game per month" thing only activates after gravitys launch, not coin launch  Roll Eyes

It's June 24. There is still no game and ION has a 24 hour trading volume of US$ 132 today. Woohooo, going to the moon.

but they are nice guys.....  120$ flour coming soon
electrify your hopes and buy some bag-atoms while you can
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:26:21 PM

I'm being dead serious here boki. I just now figured out what the hell you are blathering on about, and it wasn't because of your 18 paragraph rambling posts that keep getting deleted.

So I guess that other user in the thread who doesn't know the difference between a and an is someone mocking you, and their user name is your actual real name. You think that the person making these posts is the person who also posts as bitpop, and somehow that means we are all stealing your identity.

If that's the case, report those posts as doxxing you, in the "enter comment" section after you click report write "this user is doxxing me by using my real name as their user name" instead of rambling on like a madman in what isn't your first language so that no one can understand you.

You have been going on about this for a while, and it didn't dawn on me until you yelled at kken for using your real name and I saw how you edited the quotes.

I'm not trying to pick on you, it's ok that english isn't  your first language, but it's really hard to figure out what the fuck you are talking about, and I didn't actually do it until you were trying to.

That said, your dox, and the rambling are very off topic, so report the posts, and if action isn't taken, make a bigger stink in the appropriate area of the forum so that we can move on with discussing all the great successes of the ionomy, like missing their own self imposed deadlines to do anything.
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:58:43 PM

I'm being dead serious here boki. I just now figured out what the hell you are blathering on about, and it wasn't because of your 18 paragraph rambling posts that keep getting deleted.

So I guess that other user in the thread who doesn't know the difference between a and an is someone mocking you, and their user name is your actual real name. You think that the person making these posts is the person who also posts as bitpop, and somehow that means we are all stealing your identity.

If that's the case, report those posts as doxxing you, in the "enter comment" section after you click report write "this user is doxxing me by using my real name as their user name" instead of rambling on like a madman in what isn't your first language so that no one can understand you.

You have been going on about this for a while, and it didn't dawn on me until you yelled at kken for using your real name and I saw how you edited the quotes.

I'm not trying to pick on you, it's ok that english isn't  your first language, but it's really hard to figure out what the fuck you are talking about, and I didn't actually do it until you were trying to.

That said, your dox, and the rambling are very off topic, so report the posts, and if action isn't taken, make a bigger stink in the appropriate area of the forum so that we can move on with discussing all the great successes of the ionomy, like missing their own self imposed deadlines to do anything.

Ok, I am not picking up on you, I will stay gentle to you in this post as I threat your post as an progress.

As first, it is nice try to get away with your involvement. You might have success as you seem to be first of these trolls having enough courage to talk in public, even if the purpose could be simple "getting out". I must say, your recognition that you might have something wrong is another step forward.

As second I will explain why your reply is not truth and why do you admit hypocracy:

1. You were from beginn on with suchmoon on an ramble trip to me.
2. You even posted in threads that suchmoon took care to open, which are nothing else then an lie and spam.
3. You were aware of all my statemnets, the reason that you have => language skills just does not fit here.
4. You never reported on anything against me.
5. Suchmoon knows very well about the issues, even emails that I got, she read them.
6. I was brought to ION thread because I asked suchmoon to stop harrasing people. She opened an thread saying that I call to stop harrasing MrCoins, where you and some other trolls supported it.
7. Suchmoon and cyrus aranged to open an thread in my name, where all my post is moved as oftoppic. This thread was closed.
8. Suchmoon opened 3 threads for me where all are based on lies and for purpose of intimidation.
9. This is how I was brought to this thread, I only reply to what seems to be ontopic
10. It is an lie that you did not support this going offtopic and instignation, you were the part of it, you are one of less that are on my ignore list and for years there was no users on my list, I am very patient person.

I could continue this list, I wont, you seem to have troubles in understanding my expressions in english, thats why I will refrain from pointing to things that you could missunderstand, no offense at all.

Moderation and administration are aware, they clearly took an side by their decisions which they took.

I will not spam this forum by opening an thread about something that is already spam => this thread and 98% of posts. There is no reason to further spam this forum and letting so many people as possible to loose their time on trolls of this thread.

More serious question is the behaviour of moderation and non reaction from administration. Whoever reads, would confirm, this thread, like everything else connected to GAW is just GAWtarded and broken from its origins. Currently I can see much bigger connection to GAW and Ganza by this thread and people in this thread who use same methods, with same success like ganza, they fail! The same people try to bring ganza in connection to GAW, by any price. Whatever ION is, I dont know, they dont come over to talk and like you see, there are very right, as only users who reply here are pretty GAW addicted in every meaning that someone could imagine.

Your pointing to my english only disgraces your own skills of your english, especially if it is your main language. My english is good enough, its on you, not on me.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:05:29 PM

Just trying to help you out, again. God helps those who help themselves. If you refuse to make small, coherent posts to help everyone understand what you are talking about, don't get upset when you don't get your way.

If your goal is to get your name off the forum, you are doing a shitty job, I can tell because it's still all over the place. You can keep banging your head against the wall and hoping for a different result, or you can make it easier for people to understand what you are saying. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. It should have dawned on you by now that reposting deleted posts isn't going to get you anywhere, so I tried to give you an alternative method.

I really didn't know what was going on, so I'll stop replying to that account. I only figured it out by reading a post from you that was 1 sentence long. Good luck continuing to write long posts and having them deleted and getting nothing done, it's quite entertaining to me with nothing on the line.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:25:48 PM

I'm not going to report that post because it's none of my business and I don't want to ruin my perfect record of reporting posts that get deleted (2 for 2 baby). You can believe whatever you want, I replied to that account as if it was someone suckered into the Ionomy the same way I did to everyone else defending their nonsense. My report on that won't do much because it comes from my interpretation of multiple other posts. I don't know what you've done behind the scenes to point it out, but if it's anything like the posts I've seen deleted, I understand why you made no progress. Try a 1 sentence post or not, I don't really care.

I have no buddies, I read what I read, and I post what I post, me and suchmoon being able to see how stupid GAW was before other people do not make us buddies. Now I know what your goals are, and I still don't know or care about them. This thread is about ION. You started posting in this thread defending ION and then trying to be a forum police, so I told you ion was stupid and how you were bad at forum policing. If someone is doxxing you are harming you, go ahead and stop them in the appropriate place, I will use this thread to stop people from losing money in ION, like I've done since I found it.
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:41:55 PM

I'm not going to report that post because it's none of my business and I don't want to ruin my perfect record of reporting posts that get deleted (2 for 2 baby). You can believe whatever you want, I replied to that account as if it was someone suckered into the Ionomy the same way I did to everyone else defending their nonsense. My report on that won't do much because it comes from my interpretation of multiple other posts. I don't know what you've done behind the scenes to point it out, but if it's anything like the posts I've seen deleted, I understand why you made no progress. Try a 1 sentence post or not, I don't really care.

I have no buddies, I read what I read, and I post what I post, me and suchmoon being able to see how stupid GAW was before other people do not make us buddies. Now I know what your goals are, and I still don't know or care about them. This thread is about ION. You started posting in this thread defending ION and then trying to be a forum police, so I told you ion was stupid and how you were bad at forum policing. If someone is doxxing you are harming you, go ahead and stop them in the appropriate place, I will use this thread to stop people from losing money in ION, like I've done since I found it.

And you are back on ignore Smiley, congrats

You are trying to make an angel of you, you are again an liar in your posts. You clearly show

A. you falled to intimidation of suchmoon
B. you are in one team with suchmoon
C. you both are wrong Smiley

You speak about ION and IONOMY like if you would know something. You dont and you fail to understand simple words, you request 1. sentence post. Will you report on me if I make 15 posts Smiley in a row just to satisfy your understanding abillity?

I am glad that some humor is involved in this thread, I cant interpret your posts differently.

If you cared about reporting about my posts and pretend to understand whats going on and admitting to understand that someone brakes rules. What is the reason that you dont want your 3/3 by reporting obvious break of rules and additionally it is an crime where you seem to play bigger role than others. If you did not know anything, it must be terrible, because, like stated weeks ago, not knowing does not make you innocent. You can pretend what you want, all posts are there and we could waste our time on pointing to them.

All this has more to do with ION then you think. Some trolls like you that cant understand simple english words mean to be experts and want to judge about whitepapers, blockchain tech, .... . And if someone comes and questions your opinion, then all this doxxing shit and intimidation happens. What a coincidence after next Smiley. Nobody should listen to such people, even if you could be an genious, double standards are obvious as well as usage of forbidden methods which have no excuse. In this case you are dangerous and should be banned because an horde of trolls that goes over some newbie is not to be tolerated and thats exactly what you do. Start your own coin and show me how you would do something. Until then, you said your opinion at least 100 times, repeating it over and over is spamming and nothing else. You must have understood this :=)

As mentioned in begin of this post, you are back on ignore. Stop bullshitting around, do something against rule breaks or just dont post here until you can see the light in this forest, in simple english words, be silent if the only what you can contribute is spamming.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:54:37 PM

I'm not trying to pick on you, it's ok that english isn't  your first language, but it's really hard to figure out what the fuck you are talking about, and I didn't actually do it until you were trying to.

O my friggen god.... This is what he's been rambling about all this time? Its taken detective work to figure it out.. If thats the case boki should open an accusation thread and post his email stuff to show that. It would of taken like 3 short sentences to get that point across instead of 100 rambling posts of bad english which confused the issue.

Kudos for figuring it out as i could understand what the hell he was going on about either. Somehow bokis bad english lost in translation makes it our fault and us supporting criminals. Crazy logic.

I dunno if you are right though check the profile
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=848921

It has full info and a signature that says mijanic is an stupid bitch.. wasn't boki rambling about mijanic being bad? Isn't this profile bokis as well i thought he said earlier that boris is him? Or did he mean boris is him and not boris is my account i use as well? Im still 50% confused.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1965

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:02:45 PM

I'm just as confused ... Wth...  Huh

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:16:18 PM

I'm not trying to pick on you, it's ok that english isn't  your first language, but it's really hard to figure out what the fuck you are talking about, and I didn't actually do it until you were trying to.

O my friggen god.... This is what he's been rambling about all this time? Its taken detective work to figure it out.. If thats the case boki should open an accusation thread and post his email stuff to show that. It would of taken like 3 short sentences to get that point across instead of 100 rambling posts of bad english which confused the issue.

Kudos for figuring it out as i could understand what the hell he was going on about either. Somehow bokis bad english lost in translation makes it our fault and us supporting criminals. Crazy logic.

I dunno if you are right though check the profile
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=848921

It has full info and a signature that says mijanic is an stupid bitch.. wasn't boki rambling about mijanic being bad? Isn't this profile bokis as well i thought he said earlier that boris is him? Or did he mean boris is him and not boris is my account i use as well? Im still 50% confused.

Aha Smiley, miracle happens. Some pretend to be smart again, Boris is me, but this is really quite funny direction

You would be more clever if you would read this again which you all seem to threat as offtopic.

Now you do again talk about this lady. Who is she and why is she an bitch. You seem to know.

Ok lets try this nice and slow.

Is Boris you as in Boris is your account you post as
Or.. is Boris you as in your name and someone else is posting as?

The lady being a bitch is whats posted as the signature in the profile.. I don't know who mijanic or whatever the name is.

I am still confused answer those questions so people understand you.

EDIT
Ok i read your pastebin and the english in it is really hard to understand. But from what i gather you had dox information of suchmoon that wasn't available publicly. Doesn't this make you complicit in doxes? You cover all things about your name and this mijanic or whoever that you did domain for... you don't cover in any way though how its bitpop that is that account. You just say its bitpop. People are more likely to believe you if you post some actual proof of how it is bitpop.

Btw calling people bitches and names because they don't understand you didn't help your case or people understand you. The issue has always been your english typing and getting your message across and your frustration and issues were because of your bad english. We understand its your second language but don't expect people to understand it. If you post in english its your responsibility to do it right or keep calm when people don't understand.... not ours.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: