Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:15:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473052 times)
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 01:10:25 AM

So the "wallet" (not really a wallet, an game account of some sort, but who cares about controlling your own private keys, right?) that doesn't even exist would be surely better than this current one? How do you know that?

Let someone from Bitcoin Talk answer your complex questions?
not really a wallet?
an game account of some sort?
who cares about controlling your own private keys?
that doesn't exist?
would surely better than current one?
how do you know that?

I'm willing to spend 50 IONs for all the answers to your question.. make sure they provide the proof required by suchmoon...

CyrtoBuds is making a half ass guess at some of your questions but not providing proof...

Since you brought that "other" wallet up you should post a full-ass answer then. You sound like Garza now - run your mouth then ask others to explain what you mean.

My full answer is only Team Ionomy can give a true evaluation of the wallet..  and I wait till Alpha testing for me to comment...
I win the 50 IONs cause I answered in less than 100 words... if you accept the statement???

Maybe you can add all these questions to your Bitcoin ION FAQ....

Of course you didn't answer. The question was how do YOU know what you were trying to infer, i.e. that the new wallet is the solution to the problems with the old one. Turns out that you don't know. Why do you keep spamming things you don't know?

But you can go ask Team Ionomy and maybe they'll tell you and maybe you can still come out of this as not-a-total-dork.

Edit: stop fucking around with my words. I only asked you to confirm that the new "wallet" is better and how do you know that.

Edit2: I guess another option for you would be to admit that your comment about the 10,000 gamers using another wallet wasn't meant as a response to the issues with the current wallet and you were just spamming irrelevant drivel as usual. Easy way out, take it.

How about Edit3: WildShark responded to CyptoBuds comment that new people will not use the Ionomy wallet. I believe many new users from the game world will and 10,000 was only a guess of how many users will have the wallet. I have no intent to answer the barrage of questions about the new wallet until I have done some Alpha testing with it

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 01:22:35 AM

How about Edit3: WildShark responded to CyptoBuds comment that new people will not use the Ionomy wallet. I believe many new users from the game world will and 10,000 was only a guess of how many users will have the wallet. I have no intent to answer the barrage of questions about the new wallet until I have done some Alpha testing with it

How about this: trying to fix your nonsense by spewing more nonsense isn't gonna work. Ever. But kudos for admitting that you know jack shit about the "new wallet". Feel free to tell us more about things you don't know.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 01:28:26 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2016, 02:01:02 AM by WildShark

How about this: trying to fix your nonsense by spewing more nonsense isn't gonna work. Ever. But kudos for admitting that you know jack shit about the "new wallet". Feel free to tell us more about things you don't know.

I'm just trying to hit you with the real answers.. more info will come when I do Alpha testing on the Ionomy Wallet. I pinned your barrage of questions in general of Ionomy slack for the Ionomy community to take a shot at answering them. Maybe you could update your Bitcoin ION FAQ and add your barrage of question about the new wallet to it. Are you getting involved with the Beta testing of Gravity to get a hands-on look at the new wallet?

So the "wallet" (not really a wallet, an game account of some sort, but who cares about controlling your own private keys, right?) that doesn't even exist would be surely better than this current one? How do you know that?

not really a wallet?
that doesn't exist?
how do you know that?

I'm willing to spend 50 IONs for all the answers to your question.. make sure they provide the proof required by suchmoon...

CyrtoBuds is making a half ass guess at some of your questions but not providing proof...

Visit the Ionomy Slack @ https://ionomy.slack.com/messages/general/details/

Edit: Suchmoon has unpinned her question from Ionomy Slack???

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 02:00:24 AM

I'm just trying to hit you with the real answers.. more info will come when I do Alpha testing on the Ionomy Wallet. I pinned your barrage of questions in general of Ionomy slack for the Ionomy community to take a shot at answering them. Maybe you could update your Bitcoin ION FAQ and add your barrage of question about the new wallet to it. Are you getting involved with the Beta testing of Gravity to get a hands-on look at the new wallet?

What beta, sharkie you seem more impaired today than usual.

I have unpinned that shit on slack, those are not items of channel-wide importance. That was a question for YOU, HERE, and your inability to substantiate your dribble is not my problem so you might as well stop dragging me along unless you really enjoy making a fool of yourself.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 02:06:11 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2016, 02:24:16 AM by WildShark

not really a wallet?
that doesn't exist?
how do you know that?

Visit the Ionomy Slack @ https://ionomy.slack.com/messages/general/details/

Edit: Suchmoon has unpinned her question from Ionomy Slack???

I have unpinned that shit on slack, those are not items of channel-wide importance. That was a question for YOU, HERE, and your inability to substantiate your dribble is not my problem so you might as well stop dragging me along unless you really enjoy making a fool of yourself.

Your not going do Beta testing on the Gravity game and get a first hand look at the new wallet? and get the answers to the question you want to ask me so badly? Have you given up on your Bitcoin ION FAQ with the hard questions and real answers?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 02:31:29 AM

Your not going do Beta testing on the Gravity game and get a first hand look at the new wallet? and get the answers to the question you want to ask me so badly? Have you given up on your Bitcoin ION FAQ with the real answers?

Stop lying sharkie. There is no Gravity beta to test, there is not even an alpha for whales yet. Once there is a public beta I'll see if I can find a disposable phone to try it out but until then your posturing doesn't make sense.

It's not about me asking you a question, it's about your ridiculous excuses as to why you can't substantiate your own claims. Punting that onto others is just pathetic.

My ION (not "Bitcoin" you muppet) FAQ is fine, thank you. I have a few updates queued up from last week. No groundbreaking news though. Your fantasies don't count.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 03:19:09 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2016, 03:36:24 AM by WildShark

Your not going do Beta testing on the Gravity game and get a first hand look at the new wallet? and get the answers to the question you want to ask me so badly? Have you given up on your Bitcoin ION FAQ with the real answers?

Stop lying sharkie. There is no Gravity beta to test, there is not even an alpha for whales yet. Once there is a public beta I'll see if I can find a disposable phone to try it out but until then your posturing doesn't make sense.

It's not about me asking you a question, it's about your ridiculous excuses as to why you can't substantiate your own claims. Punting that onto others is just pathetic.

My ION (not "Bitcoin" you muppet) FAQ is fine, thank you. I have a few updates queued up from last week. No groundbreaking news though. Your fantasies don't count.

Why do say I'm lying? There will be a closed Beta Testing of Gravity and look forward to you giving it a try and feedback the results in your Bitcoin ION FAQ for the benefit of the entire crypto and gaming community...

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 03:34:26 AM

Why do say I'm lying? There will be a closed Beta Testing of Gravity and look forward to you giving it a try and feedback the results in your Bitcoin ION FAQ for the benefit of the entire crypto and gaming community...

Let me try to use your style - with crayons, maybe that will work.

As for beta, we'll cross that bridge once it's built. We've been waiting for it for 3 or 4 months now.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 03:39:10 AM

As for beta, we'll cross that bridge once it's built. We've been waiting for it for 3 or 4 months now.

The wait will be worth it... can't wait to start Alpha testing.. inside information says it will be soom!!!

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:09:27 AM

Some more questions for you suchmoon from an angle I don't think has been asked.

1. How does ionomy intend to show transparency for electron purchases on app store to show it does go back to the market dollars to ion buybacks. Since its blockchainless and an asset how is it going to be shown that 33% of every dollar goes to the market.

2. What market is the money going back to? Assuming ionomy uses their own market, as a conflict of interest how do they intend to show transparency of received funds. Cryptsy has shown how figures can be fudged... trust us won't cut it.

3. What happens to the bought back ions. How is the team going to show they don't just dump them back to recover the 33% for their personal gain. Are they to burned? Are they to be used for bounties and rewards only? If so and whatever the path how do you intend to show openly this is indeed happening?
fifafiesta3

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:11:26 AM

Join the Ionomy today
Stay away from Ionomy as far as possible. There are dozens of red flags, including a non-existing company, missed deadlines for Gravity and "one game per month", intransparency about team wallets and masternodes (aka hyperstaking coin shitters), intransparency about the ICO, intransparency about the Paycoin-ION swap, and many more.

WildShark is a dev shill account, he is defensive for this scam
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:19:54 AM

Join the Ionomy today
Stay away from Ionomy as far as possible. There are dozens of red flags, including a non-existing company, missed deadlines for Gravity and "one game per month", intransparency about team wallets and masternodes (aka hyperstaking coin shitters), intransparency about the ICO, intransparency about the Paycoin-ION swap, and many more.

He's not a dev. He's just spouting copy paste join the ionomy posts and when someone asks a question he provides an answer that isn't an answer then asks someone to do it for 50 ion. Its more a misdirection tactic because he doesn't have the answer and saying I don't know or admitting it looks fun just destroys his high opinion he has of himself. I.e he can't possibly be wrong right? Others can be but not him.

Gravity is basically one of those time waster platformers we spend 5 mins on before going back to higher quality more fun games... the concept of the game doesn't lead it to be a long term fun game. I hope these guys supporting it intend to play it for a year cause its likely the one game they'll have for that long. I just fail to believe with the RAD (rapid application development) tools we have available today they can't get multiple things out fast... I'm not talking throw it out at shit quality but you'd at least think for a platform they believe devs are going to love... there sure isn't a lot of devs or indies making games in the works and showcasing parts as they go.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:56:23 AM

not really a wallet?
that doesn't exist?
how do you know that?

Since you brought that "other" wallet up you should post a full-ass answer then. You sound like Garza now - run your mouth then ask others to explain what you mean.

My full answer is only Team Ionomy can give a true evaluation of the wallet..  and I wait till Alpha testing for me to comment...
I win the 50 IONs cause I answered in less than 100 words... if you accept the statement???

Maybe you can add all these questions to your Bitcoin ION FAQ....

Of course you didn't answer. The question was how do YOU know what you were trying to infer, i.e. that the new wallet is the solution to the problems with the old one. Turns out that you don't know. Why do you keep spamming things you don't know?

But you can go ask Team Ionomy and maybe they'll tell you and maybe you can still come out of this as not-a-total-dork.

Edit: stop fucking around with my words. I only asked you to confirm that the new "wallet" is better and how do you know that.

Edit2: I guess another option for you would be to admit that your comment about the 10,000 gamers using another wallet wasn't meant as a response to the issues with the current wallet and you were just spamming irrelevant drivel as usual. Easy way out, take it.

Woah there Mr. Fibber. I never stated anything about a new wallet. My post was about the QT wallet that so many people have issues with.

Twisting words again to make achieve your agenda.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:01:21 AM

Join the Ionomy today

WildShark bought a shit ton of ION. That should be all the proof anyone needs to understand what WildShark is all about.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 11:52:44 AM

Some more questions for you suchmoon from an angle I don't think has been asked.

1. How does ionomy intend to show transparency for electron purchases on app store to show it does go back to the market dollars to ion buybacks. Since its blockchainless and an asset how is it going to be shown that 33% of every dollar goes to the market.

2. What market is the money going back to? Assuming ionomy uses their own market, as a conflict of interest how do they intend to show transparency of received funds. Cryptsy has shown how figures can be fudged... trust us won't cut it.

3. What happens to the bought back ions. How is the team going to show they don't just dump them back to recover the 33% for their personal gain. Are they to burned? Are they to be used for bounties and rewards only? If so and whatever the path how do you intend to show openly this is indeed happening?

4. why don't the people invested in this think of these questions?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 12:15:12 PM

Well, the answer for the first 2 is obviously "trust us", but #3 is somewhat "blockchainable". It's also bizarre to have this massive inflation and then pour cash in to buy it back but I digress. Thank you, I'll borrow these for the FAQ.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 02:23:43 PM

Big thanks to the five fraudster's FUDsters that take time to post FUD at every opportunity

I wonder how many of you are using this as a tactic to buy cheap ION Smiley

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
Lord Of The Internet

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 02:40:45 PM

Quote from: korvas128

None.

turdminer

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 02:43:19 PM

Big thanks to the five fraudster's FUDsters that take time to post FUD at every opportunity

honestly i doubt anyone posing legit questions/concerns here is some sort of double agent. and honestly, i might've bought some "cheap" ions if indeed the game gravity was released, and the application of the coin(s) was demonstrated. i mean the game looks lame as hell, but at least it would've been a proof of concept.

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:11:04 PM

Quote from: korvas128

None.

okay at least one then.... you

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: