Bitcoin Forum
October 19, 2019, 08:59:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 491 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 462101 times)
WildShark

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 04:49:29 PM

So now bittrex is the holdup?

so what happens when/if apple approves the game before then? How can apple have the game already if bittrex is so integral?

The developer can set any app release date, it's not automatic when it gets approved. So the way I'm reading it the "team" will set the release date after ION is listed on Bittrex. And I don't think the app is linked to Bittrex in any way, it's just another shitty excuse. They could have done the Bittrex thing months ago.

I agree on that. But those "3 hours to 3 days" won't make much of a difference. Don't forget the countdown after bittrex.
In the meantime Stock up on some IONs and Atoms @ https://ionomy.com/ and  consult suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION FAQ for all the "real" answers to Ionomy's vision/plan!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 4126

Pedal-powered plaguebot

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 05:44:59 PM

so what happens when/if apple approves the game before then? How can apple have the game already if bittrex is so integral?

The developer can set any app release date, it's not automatic when it gets approved. So the way I'm reading it the "team" will set the release date after ION is listed on Bittrex. And I don't think the app is linked to Bittrex in any way, it's just another shitty excuse. They could have done the Bittrex thing months ago.

I agree on that. But those "3 hours to 3 days" won't make much of a difference. Don't forget the countdown after bittrex.

Of course it won't make any difference, not after 6+ months of delays. It's just funny how last week the excuse was Apple's Christmas break, but now it turns out the app was not ready for a release anyway since it needs to wait for Bittrex + unspecified countdown.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 09:38:47 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2016, 09:51:47 PM by WildShark

Of course it won't make any difference, not after 6+ months of delays. It's just funny how last week the excuse was Apple's Christmas break, but now it turns out the app was not ready for a release anyway since it needs to wait for Bittrex + unspecified countdown.
@suchmoon & BCT Trolls, There is a plan in in effect that you don't know about that will coordinate the grand opening when all the wicket are in place...watch for the countdown to begin soom... Current Launch vent timer is at 7 days and holding!!!
In the meantime Stock up on some IONs and Atoms @ https://ionomy.com/ and  consult suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION FAQ for all the "real" answers to Ionomy's vision/plan!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
rdewilde

Activity: 713
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 09:49:38 PM

According to your "daily slack summary" - got this from others:

- The countdown will be 7 days, starting with Bittrex. This is to spread the news.

- The "delays" were about adding features, which last two were "Facebook integration" and "tutorial".

- Meanwhile Apple did accept Crypto Gravity in its store and Ionomy can schedule it for release. An update has been submitted to add "tutorial" feature.

- Another game is narrowing down to alpha stage. No deadline indicated.

- "Fork" is scheduled for about Feb. This is a rough indication.

- A new testnet wallet has been released, I guess this cycle will continue for some time. Development continious on private repository. Releases will be public. Probably efforts will be made to open up to the open source community again.

- The "red vs green" game will end on Jan 1st.

suchmoon
Legendary

Pedal-powered plaguebot

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 09:56:25 PM

There is a plan in in effect that you don't know about that will coordinate the grand opening when all the wicket are in place...

So which is it, a plan I don't know about, or all answers in my FAQ?

You appear have tangled yourself up in your lies Sharkie. And WTF is a wicket? Please post a definition from your secret whale dictionary because the human one doesn't work.

- The countdown will be 7 days, starting with Bittrex. This is to spread the news.

- The "delays" were about adding features, which last two were "Facebook integration" and "tutorial".

- Meanwhile Apple did accept Crypto Gravity in its store and Ionomy can schedule it for release. An update has been submitted to add "tutorial" feature.

- A new testnet wallet has been released, I guess this cycle will continue for some time. Development continious on private repository. Releases will be public. Probably efforts will be made to open up to the open source community again.

Thank you, that's more than I could figure out lurking there. Don't tell Shark though, he might stop worshiping my FAQ.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 10:17:04 PM

The countdown week will be named "Suchmoon week" for all the effort by her to inform the crypto community of the Ionomy vision that is about to hit big!!!TO THE MOON!!!

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:47:10 AM

The countdown week will be named "Suchmoon week" for all the effort by her to inform the crypto community of the Ionomy vision that is about to hit big!!!TO THE MOON!!!

You are a complete joke. You do realize that you are more harmful to your precious Ionomy than all the BCT "trolls" times 1000. If you were smart, you'd either shut your mouth or try to act professional as you are a whale. Do Ionomy whales not have a code of conduct they have to adhere to? If not, even more proof that they just wanted your BTC. If they truly cared they wouldn't let you run your mouth like a babbling idiot while telling people how important you are cause you are a whale.

But please, carry on. You're making it a hit!

▄█████▄
                      ███████
                      ███████▓▄
                     ▄█▓▀     ▀█▓▄
                    ▄█▓▀        ▀█▓▄
                   ▄█▓▀           ███████▄
               ▄██████   ██████▄   ████████ 
              ████████   ███████   ▀█████▀             
              ▀███████   ███████
                  ▀█▓▄    █▓   █▓
                     ▀█▓▄ █▓     █▓▄█████▄
             ▄██████    ██████▄  █████████
            ████████    ███████    ██████▀
            ▀███████    ▀█████▀ ▄█▓▀
                   ▀█▓▄        ▄█▓▀
                      ████████▓▀
                      ████████
                      ▀██████▀

▄██▄▄               ▄▄▄▄                  ███   
        ▄██▀  ▀██▄         ▄▄████████   ██████       ███   
     ▄██▀        ▀██      ▄██       ███ ███  ███     ███   
     ███                 ▄██            ███   ███    ███   
     ███                ▄██             ███     ███  ███   
     ███                ███             ███       ██████   
     ███████████████    ██████████████  ███                 
customcontract.network

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 952

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:49:10 AM

No, thanks, I will not "stock up" on your worthless scamcoin.
You should really talk to a psychotherapist, WildShill. Your obsession with suchmoon is unhealthy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
korvas128

Activity: 1176
Merit: 583

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:04:28 AM

You should really talk to a psychotherapist, WildShill. Your obsession with suchmoon is unhealthy.

I hope you never buying a single ION is a promise  Smiley

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 952

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 06:27:56 PM

I hope you never buying a single ION is a promise  Smiley
And I hope you will buy millions of IONs. Spend as much money on them as possible. They will soon be worth as much as Paycoin. The Crypto Private Investor Group will be very proud of you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CryptoBuds
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 11:26:30 AM

The BTC price is hovering around $950, but the crackpot team of crypto geniuses cashed the ICO BTC at $750, this losing $200 per BTC raised.

In other news, MrCoins has moved into ultra hardcore cheerleader mode on the Slack channel. truly hilarious to read.

▄█████▄
                      ███████
                      ███████▓▄
                     ▄█▓▀     ▀█▓▄
                    ▄█▓▀        ▀█▓▄
                   ▄█▓▀           ███████▄
              ▀███████   ███████
                  ▀█▓▄    █▓   █▓
                     ▀█▓▄ █▓     █▓▄█████▄
            ▀███████    ▀█████▀ ▄█▓▀
                   ▀█▓▄        ▄█▓▀
                      ████████▓▀
                      ████████
                      ▀██████▀

customcontract.network

WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 05:49:41 PM

Happy New Year to all... Let 2017 be the year that IONs and the Ionomy vision prosper!!!

If any of the BCT Trolls want to post their addy, I will send some "free" IONs to you for your 7 month effort to promote the "real" Ionomy vision...

CryptoBuds
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 06:12:33 PM

What type/style of game is the game that is currently in alpha?

▄█████▄
                      ███████
                      ███████▓▄
                     ▄█▓▀     ▀█▓▄
                    ▄█▓▀        ▀█▓▄
                   ▄█▓▀           ███████▄
              ▀███████   ███████
                  ▀█▓▄    █▓   █▓
                     ▀█▓▄ █▓     █▓▄█████▄
            ▀███████    ▀█████▀ ▄█▓▀
                   ▀█▓▄        ▄█▓▀
                      ████████▓▀
                      ████████
                      ▀██████▀

customcontract.network

suchmoon
Legendary

Pedal-powered plaguebot

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 06:17:28 PM

Happy New Year to all... Let 2017 be the year that IONs and the Ionomy vision prosper!!!

If any of the BCT Trolls want to post their addy, I will send some "free" IONs to you for your 7 month effort to promote the "real" Ionomy vision...

14xEPWuHC3ybPMfv8iTZZ29UCLTUSoJ8HL

WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 07:06:51 PM

Invalid ION address provided.

Empinel

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 07:21:06 PM

iZ19UN9FKdyndttrYtjow4Ho334Kr5Zn5i

Valid ION address provided.
rdewilde

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 08:56:05 PM

Moon

rdewilde

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 08:58:50 PM

iZ19UN9FKdyndttrYtjow4Ho334Kr5Zn5i

Valid ION address provided.
"If any of the BCT Trolls .. for your 7 month effort"

Trolls only.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 11:20:46 PM

Moon

Could you be more clear?

▄█████▄
                      ███████
                      ███████▓▄
                     ▄█▓▀     ▀█▓▄
                    ▄█▓▀        ▀█▓▄
                   ▄█▓▀           ███████▄
              ▀███████   ███████
                  ▀█▓▄    █▓   █▓
                     ▀█▓▄ █▓     █▓▄█████▄
            ▀███████    ▀█████▀ ▄█▓▀
                   ▀█▓▄        ▄█▓▀
                      ████████▓▀
                      ████████
                      ▀██████▀

customcontract.network

CryptoBuds
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 11:22:24 PM

Honest question: why the fuck does this thread still exist? Questions WILL NOT be answered with any seriousness by any Ionomy representative. This shit stain of a thread should be closed at the very least. It would at least give the Ionites a fighting chance.

▄█████▄
                      ███████
                      ███████▓▄
                     ▄█▓▀     ▀█▓▄
                    ▄█▓▀        ▀█▓▄
                   ▄█▓▀           ███████▄
              ▀███████   ███████
                  ▀█▓▄    █▓   █▓
                     ▀█▓▄ █▓     █▓▄█████▄
            ▀███████    ▀█████▀ ▄█▓▀
                   ▀█▓▄        ▄█▓▀
                      ████████▓▀
                      ████████
                      ▀██████▀

customcontract.network

Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 491 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.