Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:35:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473052 times)
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:04:47 PM

Haha you are projecting dude, you negative ass wipes come out of the corners/crevices and scavenge on the hard work people put into legitimate projects.  You all are the true cockroaches of this forum.

I don't think "hard work" are the right words, from people who cloned a coin and are using a lot of free objects from the Unity depository.
Already pointed out by user kken01 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg18056678#msg18056678
You have a cloned, premined, over inflating coin that has asthma + vaporware games now. Congrats!
BCT is not impressed and we will continually remind you of it  Cheesy

I look forward to reviews about the data usage for the game  Cheesy

Good on you, you are most definitely a productive member of the bct community.  Lets not mention that ionomy now has a game that incorporates crypto into games that are on BOTH apple and android. But hell, I guess they didnt have to do shit for that either.  Mr. Roach enjoy your shit dinner tonight.

Thanks! Good on you to shill for ION, because that's the only place I see your account at.
I told you congrats already to the vaporware game. Bugs and all with all the free Unity assets with it.
So NO I don't think the ION team did much except copy/paste a bunch of other peoples work into their own.

Should we not mention the original promised date for the game and the delays as well?

I have no idea bout that, but I went to their Slack and they showed me how to buy lives and electrons with Bitcoin - mind blown. Half price with ION I read. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've tried a lot of so called "bitcoin games" and 1) they mostly suck. 2) they aren't on iOS. Something about the Apple rules. Seems ION is the first to have cracked this nut.

Whatever beef you have with these guys, it seems like they are on to something.

I'm definitely gonna try to win some ION this week!

Go for it dude!
You definitely don't need Bitcoin from what I see and you found a great, nice, team to give it to. /s

So you say im a shill for ion, I say you are a shill for shit, you have nothing productive to say and are constantly negative. Bige086= shill for ion pixelpowder= shill _of_ shit

Your going juvenile, how quaint.

That's quite a GAWSOME review SM found from the past  Cheesy

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:38:02 PM

Haha you are projecting dude, you negative ass wipes come out of the corners/crevices and scavenge on the hard work people put into legitimate projects.  You all are the true cockroaches of this forum.

I don't think "hard work" are the right words, from people who cloned a coin and are using a lot of free objects from the Unity depository.
Already pointed out by user kken01 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg18056678#msg18056678
You have a cloned, premined, over inflating coin that has asthma + vaporware games now. Congrats!

Good on you, you are most definitely a productive member of the bct community.  Lets not mention that ionomy now has a game that incorporates crypto into games that are on BOTH apple and android. But hell, I guess they didnt have to do shit for that either.  Mr. Roach enjoy your shit dinner tonight.

It incorporates crypto, eh? So I can use ION in the game on iOS or Android? Does Apple and Google know about this?

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:47:33 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2017, 11:14:29 PM by Franz_Huber

Paycoin sucked bad, new many who lost a lot, but no deleting posts, I was more of a watcher then a talker then.  Id barely gotten into crypto back then. Learn from the past an move on, ya'll should try the same. Anyways this is ion, entirely different group and coin. Wooo Wee Wink
It's not an entirely different group. Josh Garza (GAWCEO, Paycoin founder) is Ionomy founder Adam "Huey" Matlack's buddy. They were in the same church group. Matlack praised Josh Garza and advertised GAW/Paycoin when it was obvious already that it was a scam: http://archive.is/pEsCb
And a lot of the old Paycoin shills are now doing the same shill job for ION.
You say you want to "move on", but if you're invested in ION you're not moving on from the GAW/Paycoin disaster. You're in a slightly different trap ran by some of the same people.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Mr.Pelican

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:17:06 PM

Game is launched, awesome job team! I have been following this for quite some time and it is good to see some progress. Now that I successfully spent a large portion of time mastering level 1, let's see some high scores!

https://i.imgur.com/KrUoPWf.jpg
Tips4TaT

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:21:29 PM

Paycoin, GAW? Old news people! And off topic...
Rick_James

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:33:28 PM

I'm sure there were thousands of you buying coins and putting them into non-working wallets during the rebase and all those shenanigans instead of keeping them on ionomy.com or in stakers there.

It makes much more sense to do that instead of letting wildshark win the free investor competition.

This show you or suchmoon have a single fucking clue what your talking about. The coins I have in my local wallet have not left my local wallet and have been added to from ionomy. Not sure what non working wallets your talking about. Fact is your dumbass experiment proves nothing. Congrats for wasting your time.

So how many ionomy users withdrew more IONs than they bought in January?
Personally I withdraw hundreds a week and stake them.  It puts me in a negative as far as the competition goes each week.

Thank you big e for pointing that out. Seems these clowns think for some reason because he bought 1 ion in January and finish 30th that it must mean only 30 users bought ion. So within a few pages we have seen a made up screenshot and a retarded experiment that was a waste of time. Please do keep reaching for the stars guys. Meanwhile we will play our real game that according to a few users here was all a fairytale.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:50:57 PM

These shills are like cockroaches; one disappears and three more show up. Can't wait to hear all the excuses these newbies have.  Roll Eyes

Great choice of name sums you up perfectly once again another great post  Smiley

If you can tell me where the name originates then I'll send you some BTC for your hard work.  Grin

That's okay keep your BCT but I'll have a guess anyway you are called ThePointlessOne because of your pointless posts

i.e. These shills are like cockroaches; one disappears and three more show up. Can't wait to hear all the excuses these newbies have.  Roll Eyes

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 12:17:28 AM

I'm sure there were thousands of you buying coins and putting them into non-working wallets during the rebase and all those shenanigans instead of keeping them on ionomy.com or in stakers there.

It makes much more sense to do that instead of letting wildshark win the free investor competition.

This show you or suchmoon have a single fucking clue what your talking about. The coins I have in my local wallet have not left my local wallet and have been added to from ionomy. Not sure what non working wallets your talking about. Fact is your dumbass experiment proves nothing. Congrats for wasting your time.

Personally I withdraw hundreds a week and stake them.  It puts me in a negative as far as the competition goes each week.

Thank you big e for pointing that out. Seems these clowns think for some reason because he bought 1 ion in January and finish 30th that it must mean only 30 users bought ion. So within a few pages we have seen a made up screenshot and a retarded experiment that was a waste of time. Please do keep reaching for the stars guys. Meanwhile we will play our real game that according to a few users here was all a fairytale.

How many ionomy users withdrew more IONs than they bought in January?
korvas128

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 12:20:02 AM

So let me get this straight you speak on behalf of BCT Huh Are you an employee or a moderator aren't BCT supposed to be neutral   

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 12:22:35 AM

If you bought 100 and withdrew them your score in the competition would be 0. that would put you in a higher position than me in january, where my score was -2 and I came in 27th place.
korvas128

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 12:27:07 AM

How are they supposed to answer that question. This kind of information is customer confidential

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 12:37:37 AM

So let me get this straight you speak on behalf of BCT Huh Are you an employee or a moderator aren't BCT supposed to be neutral   

You know there's trouble in ionland when the shills go full hypocrite without even trying to pretend otherwise. Isn't it the favorite narrative of slackers that Bitcoin and/or Bitcointalk is the archenemy? pixelpowered seems to have captured that sentiment quite well, don't need to be a moderator for that.

What's going on, Bittrex not mooning as expected, Gravity not admired as predicted? Don't despair, give it some time, until the 25th, you said it yourself.

How are they supposed to answer that question. This kind of information is customer confidential

How the fuck would I know? They're the ones making the claim. In a "he said - she said" situation Phildo certainly has the edge on account of being consistently trustworthy in the past, as opposed to a bunch of shills who consistently lie. So I'm asking for data.
Mr.Pelican

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 12:45:01 AM

Do you guys have any idea if it's better to all the coins and enemies on the levels or if you can score more if you dodge some for a faster time?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 01:08:09 AM

So this is the first ever game to incorporate crypto in the app stores? Could someone please explain to me how I use IONs directly in the iOS game? If I can't, then that statement was false. I'm assuming you can't as the first time I asked the question it was ignored.

Mr.Pelican

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 01:28:55 AM

So this is the first ever game to incorporate crypto in the app stores? Could someone please explain to me how I use IONs directly in the iOS game? If I can't, then that statement was false. I'm assuming you can't as the first time I asked the question it was ignored.

Thanks Bige...I guess I will just keep trying to see what is the best - 816,403 seems way far out of reach. This game will be tough to master, some tough competition.
Rick_James

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 01:59:39 AM

Thanks Bige...I guess I will just keep trying to see what is the best - 816,403 seems way far out of reach. This game will be tough to master, some tough competition.

Ive found all of my highest scores are by collecting all coins and killing all bots in the fastest time possible. Not sure the best technique but always be jumping is another little trick. (you move faster while flying or jumping.
Rick_James

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 02:06:04 AM

Personally I withdraw hundreds a week and stake them.  It puts me in a negative as far as the competition goes each week.

If you bought 100 and withdrew them your score in the competition would be 0. that would put you in a higher position than me in january, where my score was -2 and I came in 27th place.

Yea and what if i had a staker expire that month worth 250? THEN i bought 100 ion and withdrew all coins to my local wallet and im still in the hole 250 ion for the investor competition. I still bought ion though.
As far as that goes what if i had a balance at all in my account? The minute its withdrew it puts you in the hole.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 02:08:28 AM

Personally I withdraw hundreds a week and stake them.  It puts me in a negative as far as the competition goes each week.

Yea and what if i had a staker expire that month worth 250? THEN i bought 100 ion and withdrew all coins to my local wallet and im still in the hole 250 ion for the investor competition. I still bought ion though.

And what place did you come in? Fill us in. how many people made transactions and had a higher score than -250.
Rick_James

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 02:15:36 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2017, 02:42:13 AM by Rick_James

And what place did you come in? Fill us in. how many people made transactions and had a higher score than -250.

Well the numbers were for example i bought well over 100 and i will tell you you finished about 70 places ahead of me.

EDIT: any staker payout withdrawn (which i have) gravity winnings (which i have) all counted against me when they are sent to my wallet to stake. Looks as though i bought of the exchange around 300-350 not counting any stakers purchased which dont have any effect on your place in the investor competition. So as you can see there are too many factors that come into play for you to say only 30 people bought ion.
Whats crazy is even if you dont want to buy or touch ion, tell me where else you can pay 4 bucks a month and get FREE btc transactions in and out?
Im willing to bet most here spend alot of money a month on tx fees.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:43:55 AM

why is ion going down in price if app store purchases go to exchange buying of peoples sells? i dont think anyones considered that yet.
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: