Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:48:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 [308] 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473052 times)
altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:02:45 PM

BillingServ (the company Adam and others work at).

To be fair, I don't think Matlack works at billingserv.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThePointlessOne

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:12:38 PM

At this time 150 Electrons gets you 7.4 IONS (round figure) if sold on the Ion platform about 0.001258 BTC
Same amount of Electrons in game purchase $9.99 around 0.008
How is that right I thought owning Atoms was meant to be a good investment but asking the question for who was this good investment aimed at, rip off at best.
You should be allowed to offer you Electrons for sell to others rather than the Dev Team buying them for F all and selling them for a massive mark up

Pick up 100 Atoms from the live auction and you will earn 10 Electrons FREE every day!!!

https://ionomy.com/auction/atoms

Trying to unload some Atoms I see? Why don't you provide some profitability maths so your marks can enter the auction properly educated vs educated by ignorant ION shills?

@CryptoBuds How am I unloading Atoms and remain a Whale?

This looks like I'm publishing information about Ionomy... I don't think I've been selling Atoms..

[{b]Electrons can be used to double your APR Staker Rate for an Ionomy Staker[/b]... 2X the daily profit

Electrons can be used in Ionomy games... support your gaming habit

b]Electrons can be used to buy IONs...
[/b]

How many times are you going to edit your post? I've noticed three different alterations and yet the formatting is still screwed.
Rick_James

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:15:47 PM

Xbits was never anything to do with Garza or GAW. It was something XPY.io introduced as a way of funding the development of the XPY.io platform. When they dropped XPY people that had invested in XBits had a chance to convert them to ATOMS and any XPY they had to ION. This in today's world is one big positive  Smiley

You know all this anyway so why the misinformation......

I wouldn't know that from the way Sharkie is shilling it. If you don't like him presenting this as a ponzi scheme then talk to him. It's your money in this shit so it would seem it would be in your best interest to NOT have it promoted as a scam.

Such isn't saying Atoms have anything to do with GAW, simply that the claims our friend Sharkie made about Atoms are startlingly similar to some of the claims Garza made about products he offered. You can see that, surely?

Exactly.

Both of you.... Point taken..... thanks for the clarification  Smiley

See we're helpful at BCT to show what shit-coins look like Smiley

How's shilling ION over at Hashclub? - https://hashclub.org/topic/1286/any-ionomy-news/
You even have Pharaoh848 helping there - https://twitter.com/Pharaoh848 - Pharaoh sure loves two things ION and BillingServ (the company Adam and others work at).

Roll Eyes Tongue

Really? So if your going to accuse of spreading false info you should make sure your own is on point. Adam has nothing to do with billingserv.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 07:25:33 PM

At this time 150 Electrons gets you 7.4 IONS (round figure) if sold on the Ion platform about 0.001258 BTC
How is that right I thought owning Atoms was meant to be a good investment but asking the question for who was this good investment aimed at, rip off at best.
You should be allowed to offer you Electrons for sell to others rather than the Dev Team buying them for F all and selling them for a massive mark up

Pick up 100 Atoms from the live auction and you will earn 10 Electrons FREE every day!!!

Trying to unload some Atoms I see? Why don't you provide some profitability maths so your marks can enter the auction properly educated vs educated by ignorant ION shills?

This looks like I'm publishing information about Ionomy... I don't think I've been selling Atoms..

https://i.gyazo.com/be4ccc746d7eac5e32ddfeb3669fe53d.png

[{b]Electrons can be used to double your APR Staker Rate for an Ionomy Staker[/b]... 2X the daily profit

[/b]
https://i.gyazo.com/28868c61ce94ef3f9bf5afc5074a6902.png

Since you don't know how to math let me help you.

If someone wanted to become a shark it would cost 5220 * 0.002 BTC = 10.44 BTC

The 522 daily electrons would sell for 0.7 / 15 * 522 = 24.36 ION or ~0.004 BTC at today's rate.

That's ~7 years until break-even, which is utter idiocy considering how the "team" switches business plans every year and generally can't deliver anything that's not delayed or shit or both. And didn't someone already mention a possible change in how many electrons would be pooped by atoms?

Only someone holding a huge bag of atoms would think that a huge bag of atoms is a good idea.
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:31:29 PM

Ya, my bad. I meant Jordan Smith (Billingserv)
Adam, Colin, and Richard are in 3RE.
I talked to Allen about Adam still working for him and he's still with Prestige.

Really? So if your going to accuse of spreading false info you should make sure your own is on point. Adam has nothing to do with billingserv.

Ya, my bad. The team enjoys obscuring so much of their past and creating so much misinformation through multiple accounts its hard to track.
Why hasn't the team added Ionomy Limited to their Linkdn pages?

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 07:41:10 PM

[/b]

The 522 daily electrons would sell for 0.7 / 15 * 522 = 24.36 ION or ~0.004 BTC at today's rate.

That's ~7 years until break-even, which is utter idiocy considering how the "team" switches business plans every year and generally can't deliver anything that's not delayed or shit or both. And didn't someone already mention a possible change in how many electrons would be pooped by atoms?

Only someone holding a huge bag of atoms would think that a huge bag of atoms is a good idea.

I hold over 5K Atoms to entitle me to Whale privileges.. all the services provided by Ionomy are free at this level...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Rick_James

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:51:32 PM

I talked to Allen about Adam still working for him and he's still with Prestige.

Ya, my bad. The team enjoys obscuring so much of their past and creating so much misinformation through multiple accounts its hard to track.

The team enjoys obscuring so much of their past and creating so much misinformation through multiple accounts its hard to track.

This would almost be believable except the fact that everybody on bct knows every place he has worked, his home address, his telephone number,and his damn church for fucks sake. The same people saying comments like this are to scared to put their names alone out their, let alone everything about their life. So its easy to sit and talk behind a screen, lets put you under a microscope and see how you check out. Didnt think so.
pixelpowered

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:03:19 PM

The team enjoys obscuring so much of their past and creating so much misinformation through multiple accounts its hard to track.

This would almost be believable except the fact that everybody on bct knows every place he has worked, his home address, his telephone number,and his damn church for fucks sake. The same people saying comments like this are to scared to put their names alone out their, let alone everything about their life. So its easy to sit and talk behind a screen, lets put you under a microscope and see how you check out. Didnt think so.

There's the shill - tu quoque - response I was waiting for.
I keep seeing all the old theater being played over the years with your accounts.

I don't go around the internet asking for assets and monies to create shit-coin projects.
I'm good  Grin

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 08:06:07 PM

I hold over 5K Atoms to entitle me to Whale privileges.. all the services provided by Ionomy are free at this level...

And what are those privileges? To be a shameless shill? I'm sure you can do that without any atoms. Not to mention it's a complete non sequitur to your earlier claims about atom profitability and other assorted bullshit.

Another one Roll Eyes

Is it Fallacy Friday at ionomy world headquarters today? You might wanna park your high horse until you're ready to admit being wrong in any of your own bullshit or put yourself "under a microscope". Ionomists being shady about their business structures is at least somewhat relevant since they're the ones taking OPM. Your fetish for ionomy critics to be doxed has no bearing on the success or failure of ionomy, other than to make ionomists look like utter fools.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 08:33:27 PM

[/b]

I also use my Electrons to double the APR Rate on over 25K staker...

suchmoon your example does compute this factor...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 08:39:01 PM

I also use my Electrons to double the APR Rate on over 25K staker

It takes 24 electrons to double a 1k ION staker. For an "over 25K staker" you would need 24*25 = over 600 electrons. Lying much?

Ok, let's assume you're just "mistaken" since you're shit at math. What is the "APR Rate" on your staker? I'll do the rest.
Rick_James

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:39:41 PM

And what are those privileges? To be a shameless shill? I'm sure you can do that without any atoms. Not to mention it's a complete non sequitur to your earlier claims about atom profitability and other assorted bullshit.

Another one Roll Eyes

Is it Fallacy Friday at ionomy world headquarters today? You might wanna park your high horse until you're ready to admit being wrong in any of your own bullshit or put yourself "under a microscope". Ionomists being shady about their business structures is at least somewhat relevant since they're the ones taking OPM. Your fetish for ionomy critics to be doxed has no bearing on the success or failure of ionomy, other than to make ionomists look like utter fools.

You might wanna park your high horse until you're ready to admit being wrong in any of your own bullshit or put yourself "under a microscope".
Ill gladly admit when im wrong, Im assuming your speaking to your screenshot. I was wrong, maybe it was not edited (you could have just said you tested it on an emulator) I didnt bring up the hiding shit pixel did. I could careless who is a member here, i was speaking to their point about hiding. Ive said before that there is things that could be done differently by the team. I know also that ive seen mentioned that huey has taken your advise and recomendations on things. Maybe instead of just assuming its a walled garden at slack,go there and voice opinions more often. Just because the team chooses not to come here dont mean they do not listen to everybody. Not just the supposed "shills"
WildShark

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 08:44:11 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2017, 09:06:03 PM by WildShark

It takes 24 electrons to double a 1k ION staker. For an "over 25K staker" you would need 24*25 = over 600 electrons. Lying much?

Ok, let's assume you're just "mistaken" since you're shit at math. What is the "APR Rate" on your staker? I'll do the rest.

45-55% APR on the stakers and my stakers are slight over 20K for Electrified (480 Atoms)... use 100% APR when electrified => 24K ION per yr or 65.75342465753425 IONs and currently at 21 cents => $13.81 per day and I can sell the atoms when I finish...

You also have to add in all the fees I don't pay on the exchange for Trading...

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 08:54:36 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2017, 09:05:49 PM by suchmoon

Ill gladly admit when im wrong, Im assuming your speaking to your screenshot. I was wrong, maybe it was not edited (you could have just said you tested it on an emulator) I didnt bring up the hiding shit pixel did. I could careless who is a member here, i was speaking to their point about hiding. Ive said before that there is things that could be done differently by the team. I know also that ive seen mentioned that huey has taken your advise and recomendations on things. Maybe instead of just assuming its a walled garden at slack,go there and voice opinions more often. Just because the team chooses not to come here dont mean they do not listen to everybody. Not just the supposed "shills"

Not sure what this whole slack thing has to do with anything, but I've been there. I've been openly lied to and attacked with some vile shit by tor/boki, MrCoins, and some other users there... not that I care much but there just doesn't seem to be any good reason to voluntarily go and voice my opinion "more often".

It's mighty deceptive of you to suggest that I should do that as if there is something special about that place. This "go to slack" nonsense has been debunked over and over. It's a trollfest way worse than Bitcointalk. Even their own rules don't apply any longer, otherwise half of them would be banned. And if there is anything worth listening to on either site I'm sure there are plenty of users between here and there who could relay it.

45-55% APR on the stakers and my stakers are slight over 20K for Electrified (480 Atoms)

I'm assuming that's 480 electrons, not atoms. That would make it exactly 20k IONS to electrify, not slightly over. Not sure why you keep fudging the numbers in such blatant ways.

With your average 50% rate you get 50% extra, or 20k * 0.5 / 365 = 27.40 ION per day. Slightly better than than selling electrons, so that would make it ~6 years to break-even? And require an additional 3.5 BTC to fill the stakers.

My point still stands. Any sane non-bag-holding person would run far away from these atom PNGs.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 09:13:27 PM

Not sure what this whole slack thing has to do with anything, but I've been there. I've been openly lied to and attacked with some vile shit by tor/boki, MrCoins, and some other users there... not that I care much but there just doesn't seem to be any good reason to voluntarily go and voice my opinion "more often".

It's mighty deceptive of you to suggest that I should do that as if there is something special about that place. This "go to slack" nonsense has been debunked over and over. It's a trollfest way worse than Bitcointalk. Even their own rules don't apply any longer, otherwise half of them would be banned. And if there is anything worth listening to on either site I'm sure there are plenty of users between here and there who could relay it.

45-55% APR on the stakers and my stakers are slight over 20K for Electrified (480 Atoms)

I'm assuming that's 480 electrons, not atoms. That would make it exactly 20k IONS to electrify, not slightly over. Not sure why you keep fudging the numbers in such blatant ways.

With your average 50% rate you get 50% extra, or 20k * 0.5 / 365 = 27.40 ION per day. Slightly better than than selling electrons, so that would make it ~6 years to break-even? And require an additional 3.5 BTC to fill the stakers.

My point still stands. Any sane non-bag-holding person would run far away from these atom PNGs.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:54:44 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2017, 07:18:46 PM by mprep

How much is an electron worth?

What you gotta understand Mr. James is that members of this forum didn't collect 350+ bitcoins from people and promise them one game per month via the white paper. Members of this forum also did not deliver the first game 9 months late after pitching one game per month to get people roped in. Members of this forum didn't choose to start a half baked, semi crypto project and fail to deliver on the white paper dates. Big difference.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 10:14:40 PM

Or keep your money and you won't have to depend on the "team's" mercy for the next 6-7 years.

Even if you feel charitable and want to donate to that nice bunch of paycoiners trying to recover their losses... it wouldn't make sense to buy atoms anyway. Just buy the IONs. That way you would have at least some liquidity if suddenly and completely unexpectedly it turns out that the "team" isn't quite as competent as the shills are trying to make it look.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 02:03:14 AM

What you gotta understand Mr. James is that members of this forum didn't collect 350+ bitcoins from people and promise them one game per month via the white paper. Members of this forum also did not deliver the first game 9 months late after pitching one game per month to get people roped in. Members of this forum didn't choose to start a half baked, semi crypto project and fail to deliver on the white paper dates. Big difference.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 02:08:40 AM

Members of this forum also did not deliver the first game 9 months late after pitching one game per month to get people roped in. Members of this forum didn't choose to start a half baked, semi crypto project and fail to deliver on the white paper dates. Big difference.

I don't think you got the memo!!! Ionomy is going to produce more in-depth games and there will be months between releasing them

pixelpowered

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:10:57 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2017, 03:00:57 PM by pixelpowered

atoms (previous xbits) were a way to participate in funding the new platform that ionomy has become.  Most of the people who bought them knew that, and trusted Adams team to make something great, they have.  More work is needed but that will come.  The benefits that extended from that are a plus. Smiley  Have a nice night, and keep on trolling ya trolls, we will still be here years from now Wink

That sounds IONIC enough as a reply, thanks retracted!
I'm glad your talking about xbits and the xpy to ion - participation?

From the 'just to be clear' link to try to separate your stink - https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
"Is ION the same thing as XPY? No. ION is a coin that is wholly independent from Paycoin. Paycoin still exists as its own coin and blockchain. ION was not a coin swap, hard fork, or rebrand in any way, shape, or form."

Yet...

Besides exchanging xpy for ion, they also exchanged xpybits for atoms.
Sure you guys want to claim no connection again?

Yep 100% no connection
This was the ION team giving customers an opportunity to follow or exit. BTW. For those that owned XBits they could have left sold them for BTC making a small profit.... most didn't  Grin

Participation in funding the Ionomy platform sounds like it exchanging or swapping XPYs and IONs.
It would probably be good to clear what verbs and adjectives were performed inside the participation.
Wouldn't want to misunderstand the great work performed.  Roll Eyes

Also, what LLC sold the coins or was it just Adam on the exchange?  

Pages: « 1 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 [308] 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: