Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:11:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 [322] 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473052 times)
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 09:04:53 AM

Your wrong...

MN reward = 50% of the block reward + all fees for transactions contained in that block

Overtime as the network grows the block rewards will reduce but the transaction fee reward will increase

Plus of course the 20k isn't locked

If you think the price will stay flat or grow this is a good deal  Grin but of course each to his own

WTF is "my" wrong?  Roll Eyes

Speaking of reduced block rewards - the 11.5 ION block reward will be reduced to 8.5 ION in the next couple of months, so there's that. Do you have any numbers to show how transaction fees have "increased" so far?

You didn't factor in the transaction element which whilst small today won't be so small tomorrow

Yep will get reduced again next year to 5.75

No don't have a transaction reward block breakdown. It's early days so I'm not that bothered with the number.

If your trying to figure out whether owning a masternode is a good thing then your about 6 to 9 months behind the demand.

I know a couple of people that dumped their MN nodes not so long ago and are now beginning to moan as to buy back in is proving to be more expensive than when they first bought them.

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
korvas128

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 09:10:39 AM

You are as fucking useless as the coin you shill for.

So, what place are you on the gravity leader board? I'm going to assume you not answering means you don't play it.

As you like to drop the F-bomb on what is now a fairly regular basis maybe wild doesn't respond to questions like how many MN nodes they have or where he features on the Gravity leader board because as far as wild is concerned

It's none of your FUCKING business !!!

korvas128

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 09:33:36 AM

24 hour trading volume of ION is less than 3 BTC today. Nobody wants this shitty scamcoin. And nobody plays Gravity (except maybe for "grandmothers" who write paid fake reviews).

If trolls were celebrities then

Suchmoon would be       A list
CryptoBuds would be      B list
You would be                 Z list

The reason the volume is at this level is because when a bear shits in a wood it only has the tree bark to wipe it's arse on  Grin

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 12:37:11 PM

You are as fucking useless as the coin you shill for.

So, what place are you on the gravity leader board? I'm going to assume you not answering means you don't play it.

As you like to drop the F-bomb on what is now a fairly regular basis maybe wild doesn't respond to questions like how many MN nodes they have or where he features on the Gravity leader board because as far as wild is concerned

It's none of your FUCKING business !!!

Or maybe Wild doesn't respond cause he ain't playing it and only shills for the coin. I take it you didn't notice (of course not) that he never answers a question.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 12:39:28 PM

24 hour trading volume of ION is less than 3 BTC today. Nobody wants this shitty scamcoin. And nobody plays Gravity (except maybe for "grandmothers" who write paid fake reviews).

The reason the volume is at this level is because when a bear shits in a wood it only has the tree bark to wipe it's arse on  Grin

Again, for a person whom just a page or two back said they didn't mind trolls, I believe you actually said you liked them, there you go using it to discredit again.

If Shills were celebrities, WildShill would be Ylist and Korvas would be Z list.

See how easy and STUPID that is?

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:14:38 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2017, 05:55:24 PM by Franz_Huber

Suchmoon would be       A list
CryptoBuds would be      B list
You would be                 Z list

The reason the volume is at this level is because when a bear shits in a wood it only has the tree bark to wipe it's arse on  Grin

I know the truth hurts and your bags are heavy, because ION is failing so hard. But your tears are kinda tasty.
Where are the monthly games by the way?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 03:00:16 PM

I know the truth hurts and your bags are heavy, because ION if failing so hard. But your tears are kinda yummy.
Where are the monthly games by the way?

They really need to be releasing a game per month if this has any remote chance of success. Seems like interest in Gravity trailed off after 2-3 weeks.

korvas128

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 05:09:28 PM

Again, for a person whom just a page or two back said they didn't mind trolls, I believe you actually said you liked them, there you go using it to discredit again.

If Shills were celebrities, WildShill would be Ylist and Korvas would be Z list.

I don't hate you trolls this is just a bit of friendly banter.

Me a Z list  Grin You know that imitation is the highest form of flattery so thanks very much

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 05:22:52 PM

ION price increasing and remains above ICO Price...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 05:29:49 PM

You didn't factor in the transaction element which whilst small today won't be so small tomorrow

Yep will get reduced again next year to 5.75

No don't have a transaction reward block breakdown. It's early days so I'm not that bothered with the number.

If your trying to figure out whether owning a masternode is a good thing then your about 6 to 9 months behind the demand.

I know a couple of people that dumped their MN nodes not so long ago and are now beginning to moan as to buy back in is proving to be more expensive than when they first bought them.

So you have no fucking clue about transaction fees but you know that fees "won't be so small" (how small?). What a clown  Grin

By the way your dear coin is ludicrously centralized so your dream of transaction fees is just that - a dream.

"My" trying to figure out something or other is just another figment of your imagination. You're the one making ridiculous claims and bailing when asked a follow-up question. Not that I would expect anything different from a shill. Good to see some consistency, at least in your ignorance.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 05:32:56 PM

I don't hate you trolls this is just a bit of friendly banter.

Me a Z list  Grin You know that imitation is the highest form of flattery so thanks very much

Anytime, glad we could finally agree on something.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 06:45:13 PM

The 24HR Volume is over 10 BTC with price rising nicely

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 07:41:36 PM

The 24HR Volume is over 10 BTC with price rising nicely

I'm sure that has nothing to do with whales and the ionomy team that owns millions of premined coins manipulating the market. /s

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
WildShark

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 08:23:57 PM

mightymike

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 08:27:29 PM

Volume seems to be growing nicely, keep it up!
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 08:55:09 PM

You should ask the team for all their masternode addresses to ensure this price rise is honest. And also to make sure they aren't dumping the MN coins onto the market like the WildShill whale does on a daily basis.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 01:12:06 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2017, 01:27:42 AM by WildShark

You should ask the team for all their masternode addresses to ensure this price rise is honest. And also to make sure they aren't dumping the MN coins onto the market like the WildShill whale does on a daily basis.

Investment Spreadsheet looks real good with current price of ION now at 41 cents...

Congrades to all the good Troll work showing this "scam"

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:39:58 AM

Investment Spreadsheet looks real good with current price of ION now at 41 cents...

I'll put these on my shelf next to all the congrats I got when coinstand beta opened.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 10:23:24 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2017, 02:00:34 PM by CryptoBuds

It should look good for you, you're a whale who dumps all their daily MN earnings on Bittrex. You provide no useful information, only what makes your coins sell. Congrades to all your good shill work, and you're too stupid to realize it could and will come back to burn you. And I've never stated this was a scam. You are the one putting those words into my mouth.

You use the word "scam" more than the majority of the people in this thread. Add "troll" to that list and you look exactly like a Garza super shill from back in the day. Not sure if you were, but I could totally believe it. Your intelligence level lends you to believing $4 would instantly turn into $20, just because the day changed.

So what are the addresses of the Teams MasterNodes? How do we know they aren't the ones bringing all those new MasterNodes online? How do we know this isn't all artificial, inside bullshit? We don't cause the coin gets more and more centralized by the day.

korvas128

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:44:10 PM

I'll put these on my shelf next to all the congrats I got when coinstand beta opened.

Why did you get congrats for coinstand beta, did you set it up ??

I too have a shelf called 'Troll Hall of Fame' in which you currently take centre stage. Your Ion price prediction of 5 cents will become a classic. Although with Suchmoon, CryptoBuds & Franz all pushing hard not sure how long you'll be in the top spot  Grin

If you want to stay top can I suggest you make some more predictions

Pages: « 1 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 [322] 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: