Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:07:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 [385] 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473030 times)
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:51:20 AM

@korvas and @wildshark
http://coremedia.info/blockchain-news/item/881-the-sec-crashed-the-ico-party-how-will-the-fun-continue

why is ionomy this time calling it a crowdfund and not ico? are they scared that term affects them? does this mean their past ico was naughty? do they think a name changes it? also incorporating in another country does nothing to avoid selling to usa residents you cant just pretend to be elsewhere.

lets run the howey test in that link which sec uses shall we? this is to see if its a security and should be registered.

There is an investment of money
--> yes. btc is money unless i guess you mined 100% of your stash.

It is in a common enterprise
--> profits shared multiple parties on buy backs on market etc

There is an expectation of profits
--> sure is. wildshark always goeson about earn money with ion. it'll rise. you yourself korvas keep calling it an investment that will rise

Profits are derived from the efforts of others
--> like atoms dark matter yes. its auctioned so profits come from others selling.

what are your thoughts? looking very unregistered security like to me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:08:03 AM

Just like the idots that bought ION for 20/25 cents or those that bought atoms for $2....... Let's hope dark matter suffers the same fate.

More like the idiots who paid for XPY and stuck with this flustercuck for three more iterations. If all those atoms and other trinkets were so great why does the team need more "crowdfunding" every year from the shrinking "crowd"? You'd think by now they would have a steady revenue stream... oh wait, you morons ARE their revenue stream Grin. Good luck.

Bet you wish you were one of those idiots that were the first to support Ionomy unless off course you have an allergic reaction to making money.

If making money is your affliction then shrewd move steering clear of ionomy.  

so every single Ionomy member could sell their daily stake/MN rewards and the current price would hold? This is what you're communicating to potemtial investors.

My guess is it's more than one but less than 378 do exactly what you just said

Waffles, pancakes and Coca Cola Classic? Purple flowers sit to the left of the amped up elephant. Understand?

busiru

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:22:35 PM

add to watch
Rick_James

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:00:23 PM

@korvas and @wildshark
http://coremedia.info/blockchain-news/item/881-the-sec-crashed-the-ico-party-how-will-the-fun-continue

why is ionomy this time calling it a crowdfund and not ico? are they scared that term affects them? does this mean their past ico was naughty? do they think a name changes it? also incorporating in another country does nothing to avoid selling to usa residents you cant just pretend to be elsewhere.

lets run the howey test in that link which sec uses shall we? this is to see if its a security and should be registered.

--> sure is. wildshark always goeson about earn money with ion. it'll rise. you yourself korvas keep calling it an investment that will rise

--> like atoms dark matter yes. its auctioned so profits come from others selling.

So if we put btc to that same test it to fails...but thats neither here nor there we can let that type of thing to the people who do it best.

BTW every point you made above is wrong which tells me you still have no idea how everything at ionomy works(which maybe the reason you dislike them so much)

No actually btc is not money in the eyes of the US government.. They specifically state that its considered a property and taxed as such.

No atoms profits are used to buy anything from the market.

I can buy an atom from the auction, it makes me electrons to use ingame. Then i sell the atom for the same price (atleast) because the auction has a min list price...if anything i loose a small amount of btc as they have a small listing fee.Again its all in btc which we established the US does not consider money.

This statement really tells me you have zero clue as to what an atom does. Where does any profit come to me from others selling? Your profit comes in ion when you Get in the top 20 on gravity or are paid out in staker boosts or sell your electrons for ION.

Nope...
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:04:27 PM

@korvas and @wildshark

My thoughts are you don't have a clue about what your talking about and are just trolling.

The fact that you don't know how the US government class BTC speaks volumes so stop trolling and file a tax return you naughty boy Smiley

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:57:53 PM

@korvas and @wildshark

My thoughts are you don't have a clue about what your talking about and are just trolling.

The fact that you don't know how the US government class BTC speaks volumes so stop trolling and file a tax return you naughty boy Smiley

so there is no expectation of a profit. btw i wont be filing a us tax return as there is no need, what with me not being a us citizen and all. you might want to though.

rick chimes in so this point must be a sore spot what considering they dont want to call it ico anymore but crowdfund. i dont believe even ionomy know their vision either they make shit up as they go. so is it a gaming coin as they initially sold to people or not? the vision as you call it has delivered 1/2 a game a broken scoreboard... an apparent api that nobody can publically download and use and might i add they spent ages rabbiting on about time taken to harden it.

so what exactly has this team delivered for all that btc? everything seems to be a wrapped up other service. the conversion coin paything was just shapeshift integrated services, skeleton i believe. im highly giessing thei ad thing is as well.

also why is there still no others devs in this hige ionomy mentioning games they are doing?

all i see is crap about masternode profits but hey get dash theres the same thing.

i find it funny too that you always say others do t understand the ionomy vision. problem is ion team never state the vision in written form... itsjust you should tead and know it. its vague cause they make this shit up as they go.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:36:09 AM

@korvas and @wildshark

so there is no expectation of a profit. btw i wont be filing a us tax return as there is no need, what with me not being a us citizen and all. you might want to though.

rick chimes in so this point must be a sore spot what considering they dont want to call it ico anymore but crowdfund. i dont believe even ionomy know their vision either they make shit up as they go. so is it a gaming coin as they initially sold to people or not? the vision as you call it has delivered 1/2 a game a broken scoreboard... an apparent api that nobody can publically download and use and might i add they spent ages rabbiting on about time taken to harden it.

so what exactly has this team delivered for all that btc? everything seems to be a wrapped up other service. the conversion coin paything was just shapeshift integrated services, skeleton i believe. im highly giessing thei ad thing is as well.

also why is there still no others devs in this hige ionomy mentioning games they are doing?

all i see is crap about masternode profits but hey get dash theres the same thing.

i find it funny too that you always say others do t understand the ionomy vision. problem is ion team never state the vision in written form... itsjust you should tead and know it. its vague cause they make this shit up as they go.

The hardcore Ionites only care about profit, any way they can get it. They don't care about games, just profit. But according to the rules, they must be giving the Team their BTC with no expectation of profit. So why all the profit talk?

And the Team realized they can't build a game for shit, so they're trying to get others to do it for them and profit off of their achievements. So again, what's the purpose of the coin? To make the paycoiner whole.

I dare anyone to state what the Ionomy Vision is. You keep telling us we don't know it, yet you won't state it and it isn't written anywhere. So how are we supposed to understand the Ionomy vision? If you're not gonna state it, drop it from your rebuttals, it has no value then.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 08:40:22 AM

No actually btc is not money in the eyes of the US government.. They specifically state that its considered a property and taxed as such.

There is no such thing as US government definition of Bitcoin. The IRS treats it as property FOR TAX PURPOSES. The SEC has already stated that ICOs (regardless if funded with BTC, ETH, or other methods) need to comply with SECURITIES regulations. Both can be true at the same time. Plus there are money laundering regulations, state laws, etc, that may treat Bitcoin and other crypto currencies as a payment methods and/or money in certain contexts. ALL of the above can be true at the same time.

BTW securities laws apply to crowdfunding as well with some exceptions allowing simplified funding process, and no, calling it "crowdfunding" is not enough to be exempt. Among other things, the crowdfunding platform needs to be registered with the SEC, non-US companies can't solicit crowdfunding in the US, and so on.

The fact that you don't know how the US government works speaks volumes but please continue trolling, it's immensely entertaining.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:00:50 AM

There is no such thing as US government definition of Bitcoin. The IRS treats it as property FOR TAX PURPOSES. The SEC has already stated that ICOs (regardless if funded with BTC, ETH, or other methods) need to comply with SECURITIES regulations. Both can be true at the same time. Plus there are money laundering regulations, state laws, etc, that may treat Bitcoin and other crypto currencies as a payment methods and/or money in certain contexts. ALL of the above can be true at the same time.

BTW securities laws apply to crowdfunding as well with some exceptions allowing simplified funding process, and no, calling it "crowdfunding" is not enough to be exempt. Among other things, the crowdfunding platform needs to be registered with the SEC, non-US companies can't solicit crowdfunding in the US, and so on.

The fact that you don't know how the US government works speaks volumes but please continue trolling, it's immensely entertaining.

damn their ingenius plan by chief strategist matlack of renaming it and having company offshore is fallible. maybe they can call it a donation ? thats what it ends up becoming lol because there is no expectation of profit even if wildshark and korvas make posts about it being so Smiley
korvas128

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:22:42 PM

@korvas and @wildshark

The hardcore Ionites only care about profit, any way they can get it. They don't care about games, just profit. But according to the rules, they must be giving the Team their BTC with no expectation of profit. So why all the profit talk?

And the Team realized they can't build a game for shit, so they're trying to get others to do it for them and profit off of their achievements. So again, what's the purpose of the coin? To make the paycoiner whole.

I dare anyone to state what the Ionomy Vision is. You keep telling us we don't know it, yet you won't state it and it isn't written anywhere. So how are we supposed to understand the Ionomy vision? If you're not gonna state it, drop it from your rebuttals, it has no value then.

For a business or an investor a basic rule.....

Revenue = Vanity

Profit = Sanity

Profit for a business is needed as good will alone doesn't keep the lights on and for an investor it's why you part with your hard earned wealth unless of course you are a philanthropist

Are you a philanthropist ?

I wish I was but.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IrQHeDcMi8

Maybe one day I will be Smiley

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 12:23:50 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 12:35:58 PM by WildShark

lol because there is no expectation of profit even if wildshark and korvas make posts about it being so Smiley

@o0o0 It good to see you using our BCT posts as evidence in your statements...

lol "Make it so" User Zero Huh

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
iMaster

Activity: 135
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:26:09 PM

Explain to me please, than POS 3.0, differs from POS 2.0 and POS 1.0.
The principle is the same, just changed the number?
WildShark

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 01:12:23 PM

I dare anyone to state what the Ionomy Vision is.

Ionomy Vision is AWESOME!!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:13:31 PM

@korvas and @wildshark

Revenue = Vanity

Profit = Sanity

Profit for a business is needed as good will alone doesn't keep the lights on and for an investor it's why you part with your hard earned wealth unless of course you are a philanthropist

I wish I was but.....

So you can't put in writing what the Ionomy vision is? Then quit using the "you just don't know the vision" as your arguement.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:15:29 PM

It is blatantly obvious you have no clue what the Ionomy Vision is.

I asked what the Ionomy Vision was and the response by a senior whale was "Awesome". Goes right along with the fact we should trust the team cause they're "nice".

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 04:25:35 PM

Revenue = Vanity

Profit = Sanity

I wish I was but.....

Nice non-sequitur but what's the vision? Whatever the team tells you tomorrow?

And how much profit is ionomy making right now, what with their 50 players who need to be bribed to play?
WildShark

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 04:26:03 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 05:15:08 PM by WildShark

It is blatantly obvious you have no clue what the Ionomy Vision is.

I asked what the Ionomy Vision was and the response by a senior whale was "Awesome". Goes right along with the fact we should trust the team cause they're "nice".

I used the keyword "AWESOME" taken from the old PayCoin days... as in this AWESOME PAYCON 2.0 advertised by the BCT Trolls Huh

korvas128

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:31:36 PM

@korvas and @wildshark

Revenue = Vanity

Profit = Sanity

I wish I was but.....

So you can't put in writing what the Ionomy vision is? Then quit using the "you just don't know the vision" as your arguement.

Where do I say 'you just don't know the vision'.

You got the mission statement / general direction what you want is the next level of detail.

I like everyone else on slack don't yet have the full picture. I can tell what I think it will be but as I don't want people like you to invest at this level I'll keep my thoughts to myself. When Ion hits $20 I won't be so concerned.

korvas128

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:12:54 PM

Never positioned myself as an expert in US tax law

Gotta say I do like your style. A cross between Cersei Lannister and Arya Stark with her many faces Smiley

In the real world your not by chance a management consultant on all things BlockChain 

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 09:35:54 PM

Never positioned myself as an expert in US tax law

Gotta say I do like your style. A cross between Cersei Lannister and Arya Stark with her many faces Smiley

In the real world your not by chance a management consultant on all things BlockChain 

You do realize that you are quoted above attacking another poster for allegedly not knowing something or other about the US government? Fuck all to do with "tax law", just another display of your utter ignorance.

"Management consultant" LOL... wasn't I supposed to be a dentist or something. But I guess you'll claim again that you never "positioned yourself as an expert", just talking out of your ass as usual Smiley

Why don't you stick to shilling ION. You have already memorized your lines and you don't need need any facts or logic to do it. When you stray off message you get all flustered.
Pages: « 1 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 [385] 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: