Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:09:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473052 times)
skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 04:19:25 PM

Why the newbie account developer?

There was a massive scam yesterday: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1444040.0

Someone took in over 300 BTC. Really guys, watch out for this. Articles can easily be fabricated and planned well ahead.

I wouldn't trust any newbie making a new coin.

Flags are raised. Watch out guys. Invest at your own risk.

^ This is very good advice.

Never invest more than you can afford to lose. Every ICO is high risk.

If you like the idea, but not sure of the risk.. Just wait and see how it goes. Everything will unfold in the coming weeks and months.

But I reiterate, DO NOT invest more than you can afford to lose.

Treat every new coin launch as EXTREMELY HIGH RISK in your portfolio.

Better yet, don't give ANY money to people who have previously operated $10 million ponzi schemes. Just an idea.

or at least if you decide to invest, make sure you are at the top of that pyramid

Getting in early on something you feel to be a scam isn't exactly an ethical thing to do...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ladrx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:20:05 PM

Also worth an email to Kathleen Shields at the SEC to let them know they'll have a new criminal to go after once they're done with Homero Garza.

shieldska@sec.gov
So Ion creates an ICO and you are going to report Matlack to the SEC? Bahahahaha, your credibility has reached zero.

You say "Ion" as if it's some legitimate, respected company. It's just rebranded paycoin scam led by Homero Garza's best bud Adam. Go ahead and be blinded by your greed. Why don't you just give Matlack a bag of cash and walk away, it will be easier on all involved. Are you retarded?

Ps. I spent almost 2 years trying to convince morons like you that Garza was a scammer. Who the fuck are you?

The way you communicate really should give you a clue as to why absolutely nobody listens to you.

Hey that's cool. You didn't want to listen when we were stating the obvious about GAW/Paycoin, so you elected to light $150,000+ on fire. Must be nice to have that much $ to throw around. Go back to playing with your monopoly money then. Don't come crying back here when the "haxxors" strike ionomy's "cold" wallet, and all your money is gone. You read here first, Coins.

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
Mr-Coins

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 04:25:09 PM

Also worth an email to Kathleen Shields at the SEC to let them know they'll have a new criminal to go after once they're done with Homero Garza.

shieldska@sec.gov
So Ion creates an ICO and you are going to report Matlack to the SEC? Bahahahaha, your credibility has reached zero.

You say "Ion" as if it's some legitimate, respected company. It's just rebranded paycoin scam led by Homero Garza's best bud Adam. Go ahead and be blinded by your greed. Why don't you just give Matlack a bag of cash and walk away, it will be easier on all involved. Are you retarded?

Ps. I spent almost 2 years trying to convince morons like you that Garza was a scammer. Who the fuck are you?

The way you communicate really should give you a clue as to why absolutely nobody listens to you.

Hey that's cool. You didn't want to listen when we were stating the obvious about GAW/Paycoin, so you elected to light $150,000+ on fire. Must be nice to have that much $ to throw around. Go back to playing with your monopoly money then. Don't come crying back here when the "haxxors" strike ionomy's "cold" wallet, and all your money is gone. You read here first, Coins.

I'm only interested in facts. I don't recommend anyone invests if they have any doubts.

This time around i'm doing my own research. Listening to other people was a shortcut i've taken before that has cost me dearly.

I'm here to see how this goes. It's an interesting concept although it's also an ambitious project.

How efficient the ICO funds are used and how the plan is executed is going to be key.
ladrx

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:31:00 PM

shieldska@sec.gov

I'm only interested in facts. I don't recommend anyone invests if they have any doubts.

This time around i'm doing my own research. Listening to other people was a shortcut i've taken before that has cost me dearly.

I'm here to see how this goes. It's an interesting concept although it's also an ambitious project.

How efficient the ICO funds are used and how the plan is executed is going to be key.

Serious question: Why would you even consider giving a red cent to someone like Adam Matlack, who has proven ties to an enormous scam? What amount of research could you do that would convince you that this is legitimate? Do you honestly think that Adam was completely unaware of the scam that was being orchestrated by Garza? Do you believe that his hands are clean?

I'm honestly curious.

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 04:37:31 PM

shieldska@sec.gov

Serious question: Why would you even consider giving a red cent to someone like Adam Matlack, who has proven ties to an enormous scam? What amount of research could you do that would convince you that this is legitimate? Do you honestly think that Adam was completely unaware of the scam that was being orchestrated by Garza? Do you believe that his hands are clean?

I'm honestly curious.

Hundreds of us have proven ties to that XPY scam. It's doesn't make us scammers.

We all know that EVERY new coin is called a scam at the start. Sometimes, those that call every coin a scam are correct. Check the thread of any coin and show me one that doesn't have it being called a scam in the first couple of pages.

Just don't invest anything. Sit and watch. Don't get all twitchy trying to save the world. You will fail.

Sit and watch or come up with some facts that are not simple suppositions.
ladrx

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:42:35 PM

shieldska@sec.gov

I'm honestly curious.

Hundreds of us have proven ties to that XPY scam. It's doesn't make us scammers.

Just don't invest anything. Sit and watch. Don't get all twitchy trying to save the world. You will fail.

That's a strawman. He wasn't just some investor who tossed a hundred bucks at Garza to buy a hashtardlet. Matlack was one of the 10 or so main people orchestrating GAW Miners and paycoin from the start. There's your fact. If you want to wait for ironclad proof that ionomy is a scam... well that will be once Adam has already absconded with your money and fled to Dubai to spend your cash and preach the word of Jesus to some new disciples.

goostatic74829

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:42:58 PM

shieldska@sec.gov

I'm honestly curious.

Don't get all twitchy defending scam shit coins.

Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 04:49:15 PM

That's a strawman. He wasn't just some investor who tossed a hundred bucks at Garza to buy a hashtardlet. Matlack was one of the 10 or so main people orchestrating GAW Miners and paycoin from the start. There's your fact. If you want to wait for ironclad proof that ionomy is a scam... well that will be once Adam has already absconded with your money and fled to Dubai to spend your cash and preach the word of Jesus to some new disciples.

Matlack is the only guy that I know lost more than me in that scam.

Generally the scammer is the guy that ends up with the coins. That will be Mr Garza, a wanted man. Wanted for a reason.
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 04:55:18 PM

Don't get all twitchy defending scam shit coins.

You are advertising Waves in your signature yet I read here it's a scam:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1437400.0

Double standards?
Tips4TaT

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:57:18 PM

I’m stupid and can’t think for myself.  BCT, please save me!
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:01:47 PM

how do we know this is legit? and taht we can check those who have invested already?
I'd love to buy some coins but i just want to make sure. I only have about $50 to spare but i'm been meaning to gain by just investing to ICOs so I do wanna know how legit this is.

Blake Birk

Activity: 667
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 05:02:29 PM

I invested because I'm on crack
samm1129

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:07:54 PM

i have twisted my arm but invested as well. Time will tell.
pcminerx

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:09:30 PM

how do we know this is legit? and taht we can check those who have invested already?
I'd love to buy some coins but i just want to make sure. I only have about $50 to spare but i'm been meaning to gain by just investing to ICOs so I do wanna know how legit this is.

If this is not legit if will personally refund your 50$.
ladrx

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:09:47 PM

Matlack is the only guy that I know lost more than me in that scam.

Generally the scammer is the guy that ends up with the coins. That will be Mr Garza, a wanted man. Wanted for a reason.

Since you are keen on citing facts, do you have any documented proof that Matlack actually lost money? Anything beyond comments that he may have made on one of the many paycoin messageboards that existed?

ladrx

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:11:24 PM

Dude, just don't. If you have a casino nearby, just go toss your $50 in a slot machine. You'll have a better chance of getting it back.

ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 05:13:30 PM

I'm gonna post this again:

A friendly warning from http://icocountdown.com

https://medium.com/@icocountdown/ion-coin-warning-cb686fb6e7a4#.98dtikloq

Another day, another — insert here.

Another attempt at a ICO with unfeasable goals. ION Coin.

Here we go again friends.

Thread reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.0

No escrow of any kind and no escrow with any conditions.

No public source to be audited.

Reference: https://github.com/ionomy/ion

Adam Matlack Involvement with previous scam Paycoin.

Reference: https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/death-paycoin-employee-video-reveals-internal-chaos-1429396603

Reference: http://themerkle.com/gaw-miners-scam/

Reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=900970.0

Clearly cloned software from Darkcoin(DASH) (they marked Eduffield developer of DASH and masternodes in the whitepaper.) If there is any software at all.

Reference: https://github.com/ionomy/ion/wiki/ION-Technical-Whitepaper

Shocking similarities between paycoin and this coin including

Huge pre-mine (5.9 Million out of 10.9 million supply) — Giving control of highest paying masternodes to them in the network.

Reference: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2r4gck/gaw_miners_liars_frauds_a_brief_recap_of_what_we/

Reference: https://github.com/ionomy/ion/wiki/ION-Technical-Whitepaper

Masternodes = Prime Controllers.(In this case anyway).

Reference: http://coinjournal.net/former-paycoin-developer-joe-mordica-speaks-about-gaws-power-bill-and-prime-controller-issue/

Same terrible marketing tactics as Paycoin with no corporate or business evidence to back it up.

Continued Relationship with Josh Garza even after terrible business has been done.

Terrible security and management skills.

Reference: https://youtu.be/73R2YBXXxvY

Richard Nelson: Developer for paycoin.

Reference: https://github.com/PaycoinFoundation/paycoin/releases

I don’t think I can be more clear with this one.

This will not be listed on http://icocountdown.com

Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 05:19:38 PM

I'm gonna post this again

You keep posting the same stuff and a lot of it is clearly wrong and a lot is irrelevant to this coin. This is now just spamming your own site URL.

This thread is only 8 pages, no-one missed it the first time, or the second time. The third is just spam.
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 05:20:15 PM

You keep posting the same stuff and a lot of it is clearly wrong. This is now just spamming.

This thread is only 8 pages, no-one missed it the first time, or the second time. The third is just spam.

Name one thing thats wrong in the evidence.

Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 05:32:24 PM

You keep posting the same stuff and a lot of it is clearly wrong. This is now just spamming.

Name one thing thats wrong in the evidence.

At least half of it and that's without following the links.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: