Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:00:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473052 times)
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:28:39 PM

given the number of trolls here, this looks interesting

Yup, us "trolls" that saw how "interesting" GAW was from the beginning lurking around are definitely a reason to invest here.

So you think every new coin launch is now automatically a scam?

Every post you make puts this to the top of altcoins list, great publicity for free, not your intention?

They probably are all scams, but the coins that are made by the people complicit in and/or too stupid to see the GAW scam for what it was especially so. Making sure people are able to see our very simple, basic, and unanswered questions is definitely my intention.

It's unfair to brand people who get scammed as stupid. It happens everyday to the best of us.

The paycoin links here do require attention, but it doesn't mean its automatically a scam.

How about people who were trying to support the scamcoin for a year after everyone was aware it's a scam? Perhaps you could give us permission to label them as untrustworthy at least?

A coin is just tech. You don't get scammed by a coin, you get scammed by a person.

Why would someone who got scammed automatically be untrustworthy?

Guy on the left is Adam Matlack, one of the authors of the ION whitepaper.
Guy on the right is Josh Garza, GAW CEO.
On this picture it does not look to me like Garza is scamming Matlack. It more looks like they are both posing in a photoshopped picture they used to make customers believe their unplugged ASICs were mining in a real datacenter. Which they were not.
Now tell me again: Why you would trust Matlack and ION?  

Just checked in Slack and Adam Matlack is not in that picture.

Why would anyone trust you when you peddle these lies? What is the incentive to make this stuff up?

Another one of the scammers then. They all worked at GAW.

I had to go check and found you just outright lied.

You are no better than any other lying scammer.

Have fun "becaming a billionaire" with ION then!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 07:38:32 PM

Yup, us "trolls" that saw how "interesting" GAW was from the beginning lurking around are definitely a reason to invest here.

Every post you make puts this to the top of altcoins list, great publicity for free, not your intention?

They probably are all scams, but the coins that are made by the people complicit in and/or too stupid to see the GAW scam for what it was especially so. Making sure people are able to see our very simple, basic, and unanswered questions is definitely my intention.

It's unfair to brand people who get scammed as stupid. It happens everyday to the best of us.

The paycoin links here do require attention, but it doesn't mean its automatically a scam.

How about people who were trying to support the scamcoin for a year after everyone was aware it's a scam? Perhaps you could give us permission to label them as untrustworthy at least?

A coin is just tech. You don't get scammed by a coin, you get scammed by a person.

Why would someone who got scammed automatically be untrustworthy?

Guy on the left is Adam Matlack, one of the authors of the ION whitepaper.
Guy on the right is Josh Garza, GAW CEO.
On this picture it does not look to me like Garza is scamming Matlack. It more looks like they are both posing in a photoshopped picture they used to make customers believe their unplugged ASICs were mining in a real datacenter. Which they were not.
Now tell me again: Why you would trust Matlack and ION?  

Just checked in Slack and Adam Matlack is not in that picture.

Why would anyone trust you when you peddle these lies? What is the incentive to make this stuff up?

Another one of the scammers then. They all worked at GAW.

I had to go check and found you just outright lied.

You are no better than any other lying scammer.

Have fun "becaming a billionaire" with ION then!

Anyone trying to decide has to sort through the lies posted by scammers like you

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:44:37 PM

Why should I buy ION for games when there is BTC games already? If it was that platform that was so great, why the coin? Why not build the platform around BTC? Makes no sense to me. If this was just the platform, people could care less. The fact you all think you needed to create yet another coin is quite baffling.

Why should you buy BTC games when there are already FIAT games available?

Because I believe in cryptocurrency. So again, tell me why I should use ION instead of the already established BTC?

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:58:50 PM

Matlack is not in this picture, Franzl

Yeah, my mistake, I already said so.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Madness

Activity: 644

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 08:01:45 PM

The efforts here to debunk make it more interesting

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:26:39 PM

The efforts here to debunk make it more interesting

Then please invest and tell the thread how things go. I'll invest with your money.

boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:43:38 PM

I love this cryptocommunity Smiley, I cant keep saying that, ganza brought a lot more than just an scam, some fun with his scam, lol, I still laugh when I reread  Grin
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:43:57 PM

Im curious as to how this will ever be supported just hear me out.

People are swapping xpy to ion. Its even been suggested to those that don't have the requirement to buy it cheap xpy that is and trade.

Its blackcoin with masternodes. Now i don't know if its had a wallet created or the source cloned of if this is their intention when they find a dev.
- so they are selling something that isn't out its just a whitepaper theory.
- nothing is actually going to happen with the coin unless they find a dev to do what they want
- you are trading xpy for basically blackcoin that isn't blackcoin in price or community since its a fork.

How are they ever going to sell this to any game companies to use at all...? Questions
- why would i use a direct fork coin with no dev and just whitepaper theory when i can use - digibyte, gamecredits, hyper, bitcrystals?
- They say its targetted at mobile games market.. what makes it targetted at mobile games? Any crypto is targetted at mobile games.. they are "crypto-currencies" hence money. Its like saying the government printed special paper notes only to be used to buy cars, and this one is to buy food.. money is a purchase system.

Im still completely stumped on this and can only come up with 1 conclusion.
- xpy shat its pants and died.
- those with xpy don't want to just move on and accept it as a loss. They have thus tried to do an asset transfer in hopes others join in to raise the price and mitigate their losses.
- those that had xpy couldn't get the market to rise so need to transfer to another coin to realise any profits or hope of equalising their loss.
- they want people in the slack channel where they can show only the good side in hope to get more people on to help them achieve the above. Replying here is detrimental to that goal.

I'd like to answer some of your questions, I am not part of the Ionomy organisation, but i have been doing my homework, and so the following is the best I can come up with so far:

1) The BlackCoin POS + DASH Masternodes is not just an idea, it is working already and is on testnet, and has been for some weeks.
2) The ION coin dev was found a long time ago, the work on the coin code core is already complete and being tested.
3) ION is neither BlackCoin nor DASH, it is a combination of the two. It's not simply a direct fork of either.
4) Initially the coin will be used for Ionomy own-made/developed games.

The reason for the new coin, ION, I suspect is:

The XPY.io platform as a platform, was successful (in it's own way, not as in it made XPY great), it's just the coin it was built around, XPY, was rotten.

The team behind the platform XPY.io are the team behind ION. They have been around for more than one year and have already gained a sizeable and loyal community for their efforts.

This is not investment advice.

Disclaimer: Never invest in anything that doesn't feel safe or is outside of your comfort zone. Only invest what you can afford to lose - not a penny more. All crypto projects are EXTREMELY high risk. If in doubt, step back and wait a few months and review if need be, or just move on.

You answered some but not all. The main question was why the need for ion. I suggested its because there are bag holders and a way to turn those bagholders into btc for them in ion sales.

Xpy.io as a platform could use black coin. Why not use it. I "still" see no point for it. Xpy.io could also use hyper or digibyte... both which have a starting game integration and pr. The reason i see it as not happening is they can't profit from and control their own eco system.

Answer again... WHY the need for ion. You completely chose to ignore addressing the part about xpy becoming ion etc.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:44:55 PM

You are better off buying real functional coins, like Transfer coin:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1203975.0

Get them cheap, while you can, instead of spending $1m on this  Tongue

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:47:15 PM

Agreed. Probably because they don't have it!  Tongue

On the business registration I asked the same question...

The business is not a new registration, it's been running the XPY.io platform (not XPY the coin) and so it was actually registered sometime in 2014, right now a name change to "Ionomy" is in progress and it is not completed or showing online yet. This was the official response from Huey in Slack.

Why would you put your faith in a company when user ionomy was unable to get that information and share it here, like he said he would?

Why did he just say that instead of providing us that information so that we can see i for ourselves and find out how official this is and who is willing ot put their names on it?

Its not forget who uses the ionomy handle? They don't want to say that either. Maybe this means later one of the 3 or so using the handle can say it wasn't me that said that?

Someone from here joined their slack and asked this question who uses the handle only to be met with negativity and trash talk. MrCoins said slack channel was friendly.

So again. Who uses the ionomy handle?

You are a moron. Why don't you see for yourself the slack channel instead of 2nd views from the gang temperement here, that just about sums up (some) of the cesspit talk that goes on here. I am recording all of the ionomy slack channel and there was just one shit for brains in the channel being minniemouse who was rude, he is a halfwit within the channel to other community members too, he only has two brain cells and one of those is out on loan. So o0o0 get your factoids straight.

Are you minniemouse? If not then there are at least two "shit for brains". Math much?

I know its amusing. They elevate themselves above thinking they are the voice of reason but they actually are what they call everyone else.
e.g. - gang temperement? same deal with their new people coming across calling people morons here.. they band together tada gang temperement.
- cesspit talk that happens here... they are contributing to this cesspit talk by not being polite, calm and rational.
- there was just one shit for brains? thats their own community they talk negatively about rather than trying to direct them not to be like that. so i guess their slack is also slowly breeding contempt and cesspit talk?
skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 08:51:40 PM

so i guess their slack is also slowly breeding contempt and cesspit talk?

That was always going to happen, there was some talk earlier in the thread about breaking down the "Us vs Them" mentality, but they were always going to resort to standard form the moment someone questioned their latest iteration of the XPY debacle.

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:52:21 PM

Many red flags were posted in GAW days and many simple easy questions were posed. E.g.
- show us proof of the hashing amount. No pool had an increase in size.
- show us proof of the amazon, target, wallmart deals
There were many more "basic" questions. These people were scammed when there was reasonable posed questions by suchmoon and others. So in this case if there was reasonable proof and they refused to believe it and constantly attacked back calling everyone trolls and fudders i'd call that being "stupid" and a fair branding. If someone is completely ignorant and falls for the same sort of thing over and over is that not the definition of stupidity? Or if everytime you get scammed do you share no burden of stupidity?
Mr-Coins

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 09:26:32 PM

That was always going to happen, there was some talk earlier in the thread about breaking down the "Us vs Them" mentality, but they were always going to resort to standard form the moment someone questioned their latest iteration of the XPY debacle.

But why post images of Joe Mordica with Josh Garza and then claim it's Adam Matlack?

There shouldn't be a need to make up lies. This creates the "them" and "us" when these dishonest tactics are used.

Didn't you guys learn ANYTHING? Lying to support your claims invalidates anything useful you might have to say.

Who in their right mind would listen to people who are willing to LIE to get their point across?
skinnyboy

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 09:34:47 PM

But why post images of Joe Mordica with Josh Garza and then claim it's Adam Matlack?

There shouldn't be a need to make up lies. This creates the "them" and "us" when these dishonest tactics are used.

Didn't you guys learn ANYTHING? Lying to support your claims invalidates anything useful you might have to say.

Who in their right mind would listen to people who are willing to LIE to get their point across?

Considering all you've done so far is try and evade every straight question which was put to the ionomy team I'm surprised you haven't slunk off somewhere quiet yet.

Whoever it was who made the mistake about the person in that photo made an honest mistake and apologised or doing so.

But again, you quote me and then dodge what I said by talking about something else entirely.

You've all been far less than honest so far, so let's keep one thing in mind.

Whoever is running the ionomy account claimed there was a company, registered in Singapore, called IONOMY PTE....

THIS WAS A LIE!

Honestly, you're becoming like a bad joke now...aren't you even slightly embarrassed?

Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 09:43:14 PM

Considering all you've done so far is try and evade every straight question which was put to the ionomy team I'm surprised you haven't slunk off somewhere quiet yet.

Whoever it was who made the mistake about the person in that photo made an honest mistake and apologised or doing so.

But again, you quote me and then dodge what I said by talking about something else entirely.

Whoever is running the ionomy account claimed there was a company, registered in Singapore, called IONOMY PTE....

THIS WAS A LIE!

Honestly, you're becoming like a bad joke now...aren't you even slightly embarrassed?

There's a big difference between a LIE and a MISTAKE.

Intent.
skinnyboy

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 09:47:07 PM

THIS WAS A LIE!

Intent.

Whoever posted the pic and claimed it was matlock made a mistake, with no obvious intent...

Whoever runs the ionomy account here claimed the business was registered in Singapore when it isn't & lied...they intended to lie to get people to throw money into this new scheme...

Congrats on making another non point...

Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 10:01:06 PM

THIS WAS A LIE!

Intent.

Whoever posted the pic and claimed it was matlock made a mistake, with no obvious intent...

Whoever runs the ionomy account here claimed the business was registered in Singapore when it isn't & lied...they intended to lie to get people to throw money into this new scheme...

Finally some sense starts to shine through.

To Ionony / TeamION:

Can we have the company registration detail as claimed so that we may complete our research on this particular detail? Any delay is causing an expected amount of suspicion.

The sooner we can have this, the better.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 10:03:57 PM

THIS WAS A LIE!

Intent.

Quote from: mrcoins

Mr coins that makes no sense... lets dissect it.
- if someone here makes an mistake its considered intent and a lie.
- if ionomy makes a mistake its an honest mistake and not intent.

Ionomy account said it "is" registered. Said they would provide information. Didn't come back and its not registered as stated.
- by your above reasoning since ionomy should know their own business is that not intent. Do you say you registered your company but then forget you didn't?

Franzl that posted that picture "didn't make it" the statement was made without knowledge of the person unless there is indication in a past post showing he willing knows that in that picture joe is joe then makes deliberate future posts pretending not so.

The other difference IS Franzl then corrected themselves after people "here" and i stress "here" corrected them. See we correct our own! Franzl then corrected and said they were mistaken. I haven't seen ionomy come here and correct themselves to set the record straight saying o sorry we aren't registered im "adam matlack" using this handle and "insert other ionomy account user here" was the one that was doing the registering.

Its going to be interesting seeing this name change registration... my money is on the dates showing that the name was expressed to change after someone here corrected them and pointed it out.

Again wrapping up. Franzl doesn't know someone elses business and was mistaken and corrected. Ionomy knows their business stated a falacy and haven't corrected. By your reasoning that is intent by ionomy.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 10:05:25 PM

THIS WAS A LIE!

Intent.

To Ionony / TeamION:

Can we have the company registration detail as claimed so that we may complete our research on this particular detail? Any delay is causing an expected amount of suspicion.

Can you also append this to request that ionomy identifies who uses the handle AND start appending their posts with -adam matlack or who the user is making the statements on behalf of the account. It is raising suspicon of an unknown actor making statements. I think this is fair.
sylph93

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 11:12:55 PM

THIS WAS A LIE!

Intent.

To Ionony / TeamION:

Can you also append this to request that ionomy identifies who uses the handle AND start appending their posts with -adam matlack or who the user is making the statements on behalf of the account. It is raising suspicon of an unknown actor making statements. I think this is fair.

They already increase suspicion by delaying burning about 5M XPY from ION-XPY swap.

To increase transparency, they have to burn the rest as soon as they can.
If the swap was legit and real, there is no reason to delay. isn't it?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: