Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:08:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473052 times)
Cayuga

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 10:20:24 AM

Wheres the github at?
I'd like to know that, too.
Is there a github yet?

https://github.com/ionomy

I read there that the source will be uploaded on May 16th when the wallets are released.

There are no wallets? What happens to the coins you buy now? Does the team that refuses to be transparent hold on to both them and your BTC? The team that won't publish any addresses and won't use and escrow?

The coins you buy now are listed on the 2FA secured ionomy website and dashboard, just like the LISK and WAVES ICO coins are on their websites.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 11:20:06 AM

Wheres the github at?
Is there a github yet?

I read there that the source will be uploaded on May 16th when the wallets are released.

There are no wallets? What happens to the coins you buy now? Does the team that refuses to be transparent hold on to both them and your BTC? The team that won't publish any addresses and won't use and escrow?

The coins you buy now are listed on the 2FA secured ionomy website and dashboard, just like the LISK and WAVES ICO coins are on their websites.

So they're just numbers in a standard database at this time, or is there an actual functioning blockchain?

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 11:51:51 AM

Wheres the github at?
Is there a github yet?

And of course to GAWtards this seems perfectly fine and acceptable.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Cayuga

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 12:09:59 PM

Wheres the github at?
Is there a github yet?

So they're just numbers in a standard database at this time, or is there an actual functioning blockchain?

Yes there is (testnet).
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 12:30:46 PM

Wheres the github at?
Is there a github yet?

But with the rep of the XPY team. BIG difference. I don't care how they have it store or protected (again they were not good at security either) I wouldn't give them money and let them hold onto my coins...which seems to be their entire business model, no?

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 12:32:07 PM

Wheres the github at?
Is there a github yet?

Yes there is (testnet).

If they are selling coins how come the blockchain isn't finalized?

Cayuga

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 12:53:12 PM

Wheres the github at?
Is there a github yet?

But with the rep of the XPY team. BIG difference. I don't care how they have it store or protected (again they were not good at security either) I wouldn't give them money and let them hold onto my coins...which seems to be their entire business model, no?

lol so again you are mixing up teams, it's okay, it's Friday, you must be tired Smiley This team is not the team of former websites that were hacked, it has been repeated so often in this thread. I guess it will be an early night for you then mate  Wink
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 12:59:25 PM

Wheres the github at?
Is there a github yet?

lol so again you are mixing up teams, it's okay, it's Friday, you must be tired Smiley This team is not the team of former websites that were hacked, it has been repeated so often in this thread. I guess it will be an early night for you then mate  Wink

Lose the fucking snark, I'm not one of the assholes that believed in XPY for a year after it was revealed as a scam...that's on you. It has been asked SEVERAL times who the players of this team was in this thread and it has never been answered. So please provide the proof that this team is not the same team as XPY and XPY.io. Please provide proof that the platforms this new team has designed has never been hacked as well. Please provide some useful information for once. We're not slow like the usual XPY folks, we can handle more than one piece of information at a time.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 01:01:17 PM

Question: if Matlack claims to never had any involvement with Homero other than being a GAW customer like the rest of the people, why would he infer that Homero was working on a plea deal? How would he be privy to information like that without communicating with Homero himself?

samm1129

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 01:14:40 PM

Folks, can you stop posting negative posts about ionomy.

I have dropped 20G on this project and would like it to succeed. Your negativity isn't helping anyone.
skinnyboy

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 01:30:41 PM

Wheres the github at?
Is there a github yet?

Yes there is (testnet).

So the platform is released, showing you you've got all these shiny new coins, but you don't actually have them yet because they don't actually exist yet? 

Cayuga

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 01:32:22 PM

Wheres the github at?
Is there a github yet?

Yes there is (testnet).

Apparently, you know more than I do, it is not finalized? What inside info is this based on?
Cayuga

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 01:44:24 PM

Wheres the github at?
Is there a github yet?

Yes there is (testnet).

So the platform is released, showing you you've got all these shiny new coins, but you don't actually have them yet because they don't actually exist yet? 

So, please show me an ICO where coins were sent to a local wallet before the ICO ended.
skinnyboy

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 01:46:58 PM

Wheres the github at?
Is there a github yet?

Yes there is (testnet).

So, please show me an ICO where coins were sent to a local wallet before the ICO ended.

You didn't answer the question, you asked another one...that's not how conversation works.

Let's try another one or two others:

The testnet version, is it fully functional at this time?  Any issues or anything which might delay the launch?  What features will be a part of it on launch?

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 01:47:07 PM

Wheres the github at?
Is there a github yet?

Yes there is (testnet).

Apparently, you know more than I do, it is not finalized? What inside info is this based on?

You just said it was on test net, that means it's not fully released to the public yet.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 01:55:29 PM

Folks, can you stop posting negative posts about ionomy.

I have dropped 20G on this project and would like it to succeed. Your negativity isn't helping anyone.

Only 20g? Light weight. I'm up over 100g at this point. I want to be an ION whale sooooooo bad! And I trust them...cause they told me to. Getting scammed in the past is more than enough reason for me to trust them😜

Cayuga

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 01:57:47 PM

Wheres the github at?
Is there a github yet?

Yes there is (testnet).

You just said it was on test net, that means it's not fully released to the public yet.

If releasing to the public is your definition of "finalized", then I concur.
skinnyboy

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 02:00:05 PM

Wheres the github at?
Is there a github yet?

Yes there is (testnet).

If releasing to the public is your definition of "finalized", then I conquer.

Did you come and see first?

Cayuga

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:03:05 PM

Wheres the github at?
Is there a github yet?

Yes there is (testnet).

Veni, vidi, iON.
skinnyboy

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 02:06:12 PM

Wheres the github at?
Is there a github yet?

Yes there is (testnet).

Veni, vidi, iON.

You know editing after you've been quoted is cheating, right?  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: