Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:33:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473051 times)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 08:02:53 PM

Ok, so Atoms create Electrons and Electrons electrify stakers. Where does that extra staking power come from? Kinda like no, exactly like, Garzas red rocket. Where did that extra hash power magically come from? It didn't exist. Just wondering how staking power can be increased for an "electrified" period of time.

Am I to assume that the "team" is going to put the majority of the pre-mine into Masternodes? That the only way I can see electrifying stakers happening. So all of these "bounty" coins and what not will be in Masternodes making free coins for the "team"? Is an escrow going to be holding those coins to ensure they are not used by the "team"?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 09:00:18 PM

Ok, so Atoms create Electrons and Electrons electrify stakers. Where does that extra staking power come from? Kinda like no, exactly like, Garzas red rocket. Where did that extra hash power magically come from? It didn't exist. Just wondering how staking power can be increased for an "electrified" period of time.

Am I to assume that the "team" is going to put the majority of the pre-mine into Masternodes? That the only way I can see electrifying stakers happening. So all of these "bounty" coins and what not will be in Masternodes making free coins for the "team"? Is an escrow going to be holding those coins to ensure they are not used by the "team"?

If I was them I'd want to add anonymity features to the coin, so that it couldn't be traced by people on bitcointalk...

Oh...

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:05:38 PM

If I was them I'd want to add anonymity features to the coin, so that it couldn't be traced by people on bitcointalk...

Oh...

They must not have cloned that portion of DASH😜

Cayuga

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:05:50 AM

Oh...

If anonimity was important then they would have used Monero. Dash and Blackcoin were used because of other useful features. Anonimity is just a waste of energy imo.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 11:08:49 AM

Oh...

If anonimity was important then they would have used Monero. Dash and Blackcoin were used because of other useful features. Anonimity is just a waste of energy imo.

So it seems that anonymity is not a feature that the team was looking for, so why in the hell do they refuse to answer questions then? To me it looks like they want to be anonymous with no rwaponsibility for people's losses.

I'll ask for the third time: any hard numbers for the ICO and any addresses for us to analyze?

Cayuga

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 11:54:54 AM

Oh...

So it seems that anonymity is not a feature that the team was looking for, so why in the hell do they refuse to answer questions then? To me it looks like they want to be anonymous with no rwaponsibility for people's losses.

I'll ask for the third time: any hard numbers for the ICO and any addresses for us to analyze?

Total sold 2,625,055 / 5,000,000. This is publicly available on www.ionomy.com. Questions about addresses, that is up to the team whether they make that publicly available.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 12:08:21 PM

Oh...

Total sold 2,625,055 / 5,000,000. This is publicly available on www.ionomy.com. Questions about addresses, that is up to the team whether they make that publicly available.

So I take it that you don't care that they haven't posted any addresses to prove how the funds are being used and to provide transparency? Is it safe to say that users of this platform are no transparency focused? They are more akin to trusting a person cause said person said to trust them? That is what I am gathering about this whole operation. The team doesn't want to provide any information or transparency and the couple hundred or so users, after getting scammed hard by Garza functioning in the same way as this, don't care about it. The seem willing to let history repeat itself as they are part of the Cult of Matlack.

Cayuga

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 12:30:38 PM

Oh...

So I take it that you don't care that they haven't posted any addresses to prove how the funds are being used and to provide transparency? Is it safe to say that users of this platform are no transparency focused? They are more akin to trusting a person cause said person said to trust them? That is what I am gathering about this whole operation. The team doesn't want to provide any information or transparency and the couple hundred or so users, after getting scammed hard by Garza functioning in the same way as this, don't care about it. The seem willing to let history repeat itself as they are part of the Cult of Matlack.

You asked for hard numbers, and mentioned anonimity. So I gave you a hard number, and it is publicly available. As I said before, it is up to the team to make addresses publicly available. Btw the only thing repeating here is you Cheesy
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:03:11 PM

Oh...

How much of that was from worthless xpy being exchanged (they are worthless because they are burning them, right?)

How much of that is what they are giving themselves for doing the hard work of copying another coin?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:28:43 PM

Oh...

You asked for hard numbers, and mentioned anonimity. So I gave you a hard number, and it is publicly available. As I said before, it is up to the team to make addresses publicly available. Btw the only thing repeating here is you Cheesy

I am repeating because the ION team refuses to address said questions. I know said questions don't matter to you as you don't value transparency or you are on the inside of this "operation".

Cayuga

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:54:09 PM

Oh...

How much of that was from worthless xpy being exchanged (they are worthless because they are burning them, right?)

How much of that is what they are giving themselves for doing the hard work of copying another coin?

1.25 mil ion were exchanged (and yes, the xpy will be burned) , another 800K will be for atom holders. So 575K ions have been bought from the website using BTC. These numbers are public.

And you say 'worthless' xpy, well, not for the buyer. If I sell you my car, and you pay me 80k USD, and I burn that money, you got my car for free? I still sold it to you and you own it.
Cayuga

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:58:20 PM

Oh...

I am repeating because the ION team refuses to address said questions. I know said questions don't matter to you as you don't value transparency or you are on the inside of this "operation".

First of all, you have the right to ask these questions. I do value transparancy and they do matter to me as an investor but why keep repeating them here?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 03:05:56 PM

Oh...

First of all, you absolutely have the right to ask these questions. I do value transparancy and they do matter to me as an investor but why keep repeating them here?

I keep repeating them here cause this is the ION thread, no? I figured that asking questions about ION in the ION thread was the logical thing to do. But then again, XPY logic is like no logic I have ever seen.

Here's a thought: if they aren't gonna answer questions on this thread, close the thread?

I will continue to ask the same questions until the get answered here on this thread. It will show outsiders that this coin is a joke as the core team won't answer any questions about it. And I know the team doesn't care as they're happy with he couple of hundred loyal customers and that is all they want. Ionomy, the economy of 500 individuals.

Maybe instead of saying I repeat stuff, try answering it or get one of your ION buddies to come on here and answer the questions?

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 03:07:06 PM

What is to be done with all of the "bounty" coins? Is the team going to keep them in Masternodes so they can profit from them? Also, where does the extra staking power come from when users "electrify" their stakers?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 04:20:03 PM

1.25 mil ion were exchanged (and yes, the xpy will be burned) , another 800K will be for atom holders. So 575K ions have been bought from the website using BTC. These numbers are public.

And you know that because they told you so? Because blockchain proof is only used by trolls and fudsters.

The website says "TOTAL SOLD 2,626,158" and doesn't say anything about coins given to XPY bagholders or reserved for some other trinkets. I can't see anything about the 800k, 1.25m, or 575k. Where are those public numbers?

The math that I could find doesn't add up:

https://ionomy.com/news

The ion ICO will open Monday, April 4th 2016 through May 16, 2016. Initial offering price will be $0.20 USD. A total of 5 million ION have been allocated to the ICO. The ion will be sold in blocks of 400,000 with progressive pricing increases of $0.01 USD implemented every week, the final week of the ico will have an additional 100,000 ion available for a total of 500,000 at $0.25

400k at $0.20
400k at $0.21
400k at $0.22
400k at $0.23
400k at $0.24
500k at $0.25

Total 2.5m. Where is the remainder of the 5m ICO? If the 1.25m + 800k that you mentioned is added on top of the ICO it still leaves about 0.5m unaccounted for. And if the sales fall short of allocation what happens to the unsold coins?

altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 04:51:59 PM

I'd be interested to know an answer to this too, but the likelihood is of course that it'll go unaddressed. It looks like if the front page numbers from the website are to be believed, they'll almost certainly not sell all the ICO coins.

And you know that because they told you so? Because blockchain proof is only used by trolls and fudsters.

The website says "TOTAL SOLD 2,626,158" and doesn't say anything about coins given to XPY bagholders or reserved for some other trinkets. I can't see anything about the 800k, 1.25m, or 575k. Where are those public numbers?

The math that I could find doesn't add up:

https://ionomy.com/news

The ion ICO will open Monday, April 4th 2016 through May 16, 2016. Initial offering price will be $0.20 USD. A total of 5 million ION have been allocated to the ICO. The ion will be sold in blocks of 400,000 with progressive pricing increases of $0.01 USD implemented every week, the final week of the ico will have an additional 100,000 ion available for a total of 500,000 at $0.25

400k at $0.20
400k at $0.21
400k at $0.22
400k at $0.23
400k at $0.24
500k at $0.25

Total 2.5m. Where is the remainder of the 5m ICO? If the 1.25m + 800k that you mentioned is added on top of the ICO it still leaves about 0.5m unaccounted for. And if the sales fall short of allocation what happens to the unsold coins?

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 05:36:02 AM

Someone either deleted the post (the author) OR ionomy deleted it as the topic starter.

But someone said looks like a transfer coin clone.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1150229.0

This is entirely possible but without the POW phase. Its got masternodes in it and tor included. See above link

EDIT
------------
Likely a report delete OR the author of their post. Ionomy not online since 27th april
pcminerx

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:54:55 AM

#Gravity the game from https://ionomy.com is nearly with us, it's a #fun time for the #crypto and #digital #economy #world
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:46:26 AM

#Gravity the game from https://ionomy.com is nearly with us, it's a #fun time for the #crypto and #digital #economy #world

When will the xpy coins be burned?
When will the wallet be available?
When will the games be finished?
When will gawtards realize they've been had again?

The answer to all these questions is .....

Soon ™

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:58:58 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2016, 10:26:59 AM by CryptoBuds

When will the xpy coins be burned?
When will the wallet be available?
When will the games be finished?
When will gawtards realize they've been had again?

The answer to all these questions is .....

Soon ™

They don't care to provide answers. They just want people's money, that simple. Question after question after question unanswered and we get some shill coming in to blab about some almost finished video game? Glad the ION team has their priorities straight. They're gonna move ahead as the most untransparent operation ever.

So....

What is happening with the bounty coins? Surely they won't be used in Masternodes to produce more coins for the "team"?

Where does the extra staking power all of a sudden come from for electrified stakers?

Could the ICO numbers be clarified? As suchmoon posted, they don't add up.

Link to the company registration in Singapore? This has been waaaaaaay too long to not look like a complete lie.

Where are the maths and calculations that justify the $0.20 initial ICO price? How did you come up with that price? Other than it being eerily similar to Garza's $20 flour.

I look forward to these questions being ignored yet again. I will simply repost tomorrow. Not gonna look good on ION. Questions asked day after day with no response. And users don't have to read too many posts to realize the ION team has something they are trying to hide.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: