Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:49:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473051 times)
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:45:36 PM

make xpy great again!

create shitloads of new ION bag holders to fix few at the top. perfect plan
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:25:44 PM

When I said this forum was like an angel or devil I meant it. It was an angel with XPY but a devil with DMD. I should have invested in DMD at the beginning but didn't because of all the it's a scam posts.
Right now DMD has a market cap of US$501,487 and a 24 hour trading volume of US$ 285. That means: No one is interested. If you had bought DMD, maybe you could have "made" (i.e. stolen) a little money from someone else stupid enough to buy it - but that does not change the fact that DMD is a failed shitcoin, just like XPY (and soon™ ION).

They have managed to talk everyone into not dumping at the moment (and the people with all the coins have shown patience not to dump yet.)

The lack of people buying the coin is just a minor detail that I'm sure they are working on diligently. I'm sure the price will remain constant even though more and more coins are created constantly.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 10:59:30 PM

When I said this forum was like an angel or devil I meant it. It was an angel with XPY but a devil with DMD. I should have invested in DMD at the beginning but didn't because of all the it's a scam posts.
Right now DMD has a market cap of US$501,487 and a 24 hour trading volume of US$ 285. That means: No one is interested. If you had bought DMD, maybe you could have "made" (i.e. stolen) a little money from someone else stupid enough to buy it - but that does not change the fact that DMD is a failed shitcoin, just like XPY (and soon™ ION).

They have managed to talk everyone into not dumping at the moment (and the people with all the coins have shown patience not to dump yet.)

The lack of people buying the coin is just a minor detail that I'm sure they are working on diligently. I'm sure the price will remain constant even though more and more coins are created constantly.

Oh, I'm sure. And it also has a great name.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:01:07 AM

Stolen
defined as buying DMD from an exchange then eventually selling it back for more than you bought it for.

hmmm....

Didn't know that was stealing.... shit I just realized that I might have mined some too.... is that stealing as well

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
korvas128

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:47:19 AM

o0o0 Your so right....... just saying your going to be in a multi billion dollar market is just a sign of intent not success, again I'm not sharing my homework as I ain't not Garza... I ain't no hype train... I ain't no ION salesman Smiley

Its not a case of being an ion salesman. Im asking how you arrived at your conclusion that ion is a good investment. I've shown some figures for potential for abuse for the premine and masternodes. Team ion has not refuted this claim or agreed with it.

I don't think anyone here is wanting you to speak your background knowledge in the hopes of stealing all your profits. Its a simple question as we haven't to this date seen any facts showing its a good investment. Saying you aren't sharing your homework is a bit like mrcoins like there is a select few that are smarter than the collective posting information against it being a good investment. We aren't dense but are honestly interested in how people are seeing potential in it. Please show some of your homework... even a partial amount so others can understand. Unless its just i have a feeling and adam is a good guy.

This doesn't mean you are hyping it means you are showing some validation on why you do it. Just like myself and others posting facts and figures against aren't "trolls" we are showing validation on the against. People mix these terms up.

Personally i don't think anyone has facts and figures that is why they say they aren't sharing.
If ion was a good investment then team ion would be releasing this information to encourage people to buy ion because lets face it more crowd funds means more things they can do right? It works against them if they don't sell premine. Unless... its an insider trading platform for a select few with money to screw everyone else out of it? Is that why people don't want ot release any of their homework? Have you all cheated and looked in the back at the answers first?

I don't have any insider information, I haven't cheated.

Ultimately my due diligence has been of being a customer since their inception . sorry I've got nothing more to add on that

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 03:17:58 AM

Stolen
defined as buying DMD from an exchange then eventually selling it back for more than you bought it for.

hmmm....

Didn't know that was stealing.... shit I just realized that I might have mined some too.... is that stealing as well

Definition of "stealing" aside, the fact that you made money trading doesn't do anything to prove whether the coin is a scam or not. Some could have made money with XPY trading too, in fact weren't you the one claiming you reduced your losses that way? (sorry if I mixed you up with someone else - long week).

So again, you're very superficial in how you choose your investments. You're essentially gambling and you're refusing to put more work into improving your odds. If that works for you - great, but you will get laughed at for a good reason.
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:19:25 AM

I have to add something to this discussion.

DMD Dev is/was active on slack and for him it is important that "Adam" listens to him, at least it was like that when I was there Smiley.

He argues very similar, like his opinion that someone should listen to him because he is publicly know as real person not like us Smiley, all scammers like we are not publishing our private data for everbody. Let's say it reminds me on someone and something Smiley

You guys addressed trading, just to clear the point, trading is not illegal Smiley. What some exchanges like crypsty and yobit do (there are others too) is actually the bigger problem, they were stealing and are still stealing, this is not legal.

If we speak about Cryptsy, were their coins swapped too Smiley ?
korvas128

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:43:03 AM

Stolen

hmmm....

Definition of "stealing" aside, the fact that you made money trading doesn't do anything to prove whether the coin is a scam or not. Some could have made money with XPY trading too, in fact weren't you the one claiming you reduced your losses that way? (sorry if I mixed you up with someone else - long week).

So again, you're very superficial in how you choose your investments. You're essentially gambling and you're refusing to put more work into improving your odds. If that works for you - great, but you will get laughed at for a good reason.

Your right that wasn't my point. My point was that many people called the coin a scam. When you consider the first block was mined almost 3 years ago if it were a scam I'm pretty sure it would have been exposed by now

About the XPY trading that wasn't me

I don't think I'm a superficial investor but hey if you say I am then I guess I am. I'll be around so as this story unfolds people can laugh away  Grin

skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 10:52:29 AM

In case anyone is interested...

https://www.facebook.com/ionomy/?fref=ts

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 01:42:44 PM

I got some chat archives from an anonymous source.

ionomy slack - "ion_talk_only" channel:

http://pastebin.com/CRgJvb0x

ionomy slack - "general" channel:

http://pastebin.com/VJBktYwS

Use at your own risk, I'm not responsible for the potential loss of your time, IQ, or BTC.

Updated logs -

http://pastebin.com/H8Z4xzAf

http://pastebin.com/MUFT3Y3V

samm1129

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:51:26 PM

Well, only 1 week left for blockchain and wallet.

I wonder which exchange will have ION listed first.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:58:37 PM

When I said this forum was like an angel or devil I meant it. It was an angel with XPY but a devil with DMD. cat the beginning but didn't because of all the it's a scam posts.

Stolen

hmmm....

Your right that wasn't my point. My point was that many people called the coin a scam. When you consider the first block was mined almost 3 years ago if it were a scam I'm pretty sure it would have been exposed by now

About the XPY trading that wasn't me

I don't think I'm a superficial investor but hey if you say I am then I guess I am. I'll be around so as this story unfolds people can laugh away  Grin

You really don't get it, do you? My point was that I think it's idiotic of you to write "I should have invested in DMD", when DMD is just another useless shitcoin with a total marketcap of half a million dollars. You shitcoiners are such a sad bunch of people. All you'd really have to do is buy a few BTC and be patient for 20 years. But no, you think you have to daytrade useless crap like XPY, DMD and ION and sell that useless crap to other idiots. It's ridiculous. Bitcoin is fine. It's secure, it's succesful, it's changing the world. You don't need all that other crap. But you know what, have fun shitcoining, have fun with XPY, ION, DMD and all the other scams and ponzi schemes you fall for. Just don't drag other people into them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
samm1129

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:06:00 PM

I like that philosophy, it is however long-term strategy, what do  you do for fun in the short term?

The reason people trade shitcoins is to increase their BTC holdings for that long-term strategy...DA!
Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 04:22:10 PM

after following this thread for a few weeks its plain to see that about 6 people seem to have a real issue with this ion project and have put a lot of effort into trying to associate it with gaw, paycoin, scam etc.

there's a few unanswered questions from the ion team, but apart from that, this thread is just full of crap from these same 6 people.

its a shame because it means the ion team didnt spend much time to answer the questions as the point is, the people asking the questions dont seem to want to know the answers. any answers would be quickly buried with the same crap from the same 6 people.

in my opinion this project looks like an honest effort.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:46:53 PM

after following this thread for a few weeks its plain to see that about 6 people seem to have a real issue with this ion project and have put a lot of effort into trying to associate it with gaw, paycoin, scam etc.

there's a few unanswered questions from the ion team, but apart from that, this thread is just full of crap from these same 6 people.

its a shame because it means the ion team didnt spend much time to answer the questions as the point is, the people asking the questions dont seem to want to know the answers. any answers would be quickly buried with the same crap from the same 6 people.

Honestly, what made you come to the conclusion that this looks like an honest effort?

The fact that they refuse to answer any questions at all make it look like a very dishonest effort.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 04:50:44 PM

Nice attempt at deflection. It's very easy to put an FAQ in the OP and avoid any "burial" by those evil 6 people. Repost on every page if there is a need.

Unfortunately there isn't much in the way of "honest" answers so your rant is kind of pointless. The only people trying to make this look like one of Garza's projects is the "team" themselves with their slacking.
ladrx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:53:17 PM

I got some chat archives from an anonymous source.

http://pastebin.com/CRgJvb0x

http://pastebin.com/VJBktYwS

Use at your own risk, I'm not responsible for the potential loss of your time, IQ, or BTC.

Updated logs -

http://pastebin.com/H8Z4xzAf

http://pastebin.com/MUFT3Y3V

IRONY ALERT

Adam Matlack thinks Craig Wright is full of shit

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
ladrx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:05:13 PM

Matlocks excuse for radio silence on this forum, paraphrased "if IBM doesn't answer forum posts, why should we?"

I love how he keeps referring to IBM as if it's the paragon of companies. Dude was apparently in a coma for the past 20 years.

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:05:46 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2016, 05:20:40 PM by Franz_Huber

I like that philosophy, it is however long-term strategy, what do  you do for fun in the short term?
For fun in the short term I watch Doctor Who, play music instruments and fuck.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:10:07 PM

in my opinion this project looks like an instransparent clone of the paycoin scam with the same shady characteristics such as huge premine and hyperstaking in favor of its creators.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: