Bitcoin Forum
April 10, 2024, 09:30:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473047 times)
ladrx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:25:18 PM

This article mentions a "Mark Gravina" as the founder of Ionomy. Has this name been mentioned up until this point? I don't recognize it.

https://news.bitcoin.com/blockchain-gaming-ionomy-full-crypto/

So this dude, presumably?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-gravina-957102

And this Gravina dude has a Singapore address associated with several other domain names. And of course he's from Boston, so he's probably a pal of Homero's and that's how he got mixed up in this scheme.

Here's his email in case anyone wants to drop him a line directly with the litany of unanswered questions about this "project".

mrkgrav@gmail.com

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ladrx

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:09:32 PM

More of this guy's domains:

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:35:19 PM

newestfunalversion.com is quite the engineering marvel. That site has given me the utmost confidence in the people behind this project.  

He has actually stated that he takes on too much work and either works himself stupid or let's down his client. Makes me warm and fuzzy inside to give him my monies!  At least he is honest and let everyone know that he has the potential to let you down.

skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 01:47:26 PM

newestfunalversion.com is quite the engineering marvel. That site has given me the utmost confidence in the people behind this project.  

He has actually stated that he takes on too much work and either works himself stupid or let's down his client. Makes me warm and fuzzy inside to give him my monies!  At least he is honest and let everyone know that he has the potential to let you down.
]

So two wordpress templates which were installed and never used, a site which would have looked sad and dreadful in 1991 and another domain which appears to be no loner registered...

Yup, Ionomy is in good hands... :-)

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:47:45 PM

Investing in an obvious scam like GAW is a crime. The crime is stupidity. this wasn't a run of the mill scam, this was a blatantly obvious scam that had many people pointing out the obvious flaws along the way (seem familiar to anyone?) Falling or that is way different than ordering something on ebay and getting a brick in the mail.

stupidity is not a crime (this is lucky for you) and i do not agree that getting scammed means you are stupid.

you need to decide what you mean by crime as i think you have not a good understanding of the term causing you argue invalid points which dont make sense in relations to any crimes at all.

I did not say that getting scammed means you are stupid.

I said that getting scammed by Garza to the extent these idiots did means you are too stupid to run a company that has anything to do with cryptocurrency. That's a big difference.

how can you believe someone who thought "digital cloud miners" were a thing is smart enough to do any of the things they are claiming to do?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:55:24 PM

Investing in an obvious scam like GAW is a crime. The crime is stupidity. this wasn't a run of the mill scam, this was a blatantly obvious scam that had many people pointing out the obvious flaws along the way (seem familiar to anyone?) Falling or that is way different than ordering something on ebay and getting a brick in the mail.

stupidity is not a crime (this is lucky for you) and i do not agree that getting scammed means you are stupid.

you need to decide what you mean by crime as i think you have not a good understanding of the term causing you argue invalid points which dont make sense in relations to any crimes at all.

I said that getting scammed by Garza to the extent these idiots did means you are too stupid to run a company that has anything to do with cryptocurrency. That's a big difference.

how can you believe someone who thought "digital cloud miners" were a thing is smart enough to do any of the things they are claiming to do?

Hey Madness, I am selling a bunch of my digital cloud miners, are you interested? I can transfer them instantly. You send the BTC first and I will then send you the digital cloud miner...deal?

ladrx

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:12:35 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the previous project from the Ionomy founder:

ladrx

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:15:02 PM

Hey Madness, I am selling a bunch of my digital cloud miners, are you interested? I can transfer them instantly. You send the BTC first and I will then send you the digital cloud miner...deal?

Do you have one of the ultra rare 9/11 PNGs? I need that to complete my set.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 03:16:23 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the previous project from the Ionomy founder:

Must be really old, from before spell checkers were invented.
ladrx

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:33:23 PM

Must be really old, from before spell checkers were invented.

I think I remember seeing this site on Prodigy when I was in grade school.

pixelpowered

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:39:54 PM

Sir! I have a great opportunity for you!  Cheesy
I'm willing to negotiate with you or Madness to transfer of this jpeg to png format for it to work and start mining today!

Now these don't have purple rockets like the ION team has with their platform. But you can clearly see the craftsmanship of solid Hybrid-Flux cloud miners.
GAWSOME!  Grin

ladrx

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:08:51 PM

WOW! Grin You have the "Never Forget" 9/11 PNG! That is like the Honus Wagner of PNGs!

I am willing to trade:

37 gently used GAW Miners Furys (still functional!!!)

My autographed photo of Homero:

My last bottle of Pex Peppers sauce:

One custom-made Uncle Stu apron:

What do you say?

Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 04:27:19 PM

I'm willing to negotiate with you or Madness to transfer of this jpeg to png format for it to work and start mining today!

Now these don't have purple rockets like the ION team has with their platform. But you can clearly see the craftsmanship of solid Hybrid-Flux cloud miners.
GAWSOME!  Grin

why post such unrelated drivel to this thread?

are you being paid to keep this ion project at top of bitcointalk?

ladrx

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:32:04 PM

https://i.imgur.com/TLrHrW8.png
GAWSOME!  Grin

Out of the way, Madness. My deal, I saw it first. You can't have them.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 04:38:36 PM

"Unrelated" is relative. Don't be mad. It's a good thing. Everybody "at top of bitcointalk" will marvel at the sheer brilliance of this project.
pixelpowered

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:01:51 PM

GAWSOME!  Grin

I already said why I'm posting in this thread. If everyone's shit-posting, might as well join either side of it.
Nothing important to us, we ask, gets answered. Nothing we say will stop ION's launch either. I'm okay with that.
History will repeat itself. My cloud pngs are just a reminder.

I wish I was being paid! Sorry, I'm not.

Do you have a counter offer to @lardx's offer?

ladrx

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:03:17 PM

@ionomy Hit me up if you want to discuss an hourly rate for shitposting.

WildShark

Activity: 1344

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 05:05:10 PM

You can reload the ION weapon anytime with IONs purchased from Ionomy.com using the weapon's built-in WiFi or your favorite browser. Stock up on some IONs, Atoms and Electron storage today for your games, weapons and master nodes... Shocked

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Madness

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 05:06:46 PM

"Unrelated" is relative. Don't be mad. It's a good thing. Everybody "at top of bitcointalk" will marvel at the sheer brilliance of this project.

at least we agree on the drivel part.

Madness

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 05:07:27 PM

@ionomy Hit me up if you want to discuss an hourly rate for shitposting.

why should you get paid? you are doing awesome job for free.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: