Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:24:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473052 times)
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:40:36 PM

Gotcha!

Ok folks. Any of team IOns potential involvement with the old Paycoin scam is irrelevant. We should not worry about their pasts and just trust what they say now. Follow this advice and your purple rocket will go to the moon. Don't worry if they may have been previously part of a scam (Mordica) and said scammer is a business partner with the leader of ION. That doesn't matter. What matters is that they are nice guys. That's all.

I do not see anybody who asks you to remove it, nor complains. I only took time to explain why I disagree with you. You sound frustrated twisting the meaning. First of all, people should decide with their head not listening what people say, even if they listen, they still have to decide. If your way of !!!WARNING!!! the people would have worked, then we wouldn't see $ 500K being posted. How did you save everybody if everbody is scared to say or ask anything that is opposite of your opinion. You use only assumptions and you never miss an opportunity to be loud or bash someone, no matter who it is. Still, Ganza is even not in jail, how's that if you are in everything correct that you assume?

Main mistake is that you think it is ok if you are loud and bash on everybody, it isn't my friend, I would like to build my own opinion, which of course would take in mind all of your accusations.

I am very sorry, I didn't know you were the ION thread police. My apologies again. I didn't know that I had to agree with your points or listen to what you say, but that's ok, I now know I must listen to boki, the master of the IOn thread.

If you don't like it, fuckingn block me you annoyin prick. Just for you I am gonna keep shouting and shouting and shouting. If you don't like what I have to say, ignore it.

Why don't you click then on this nice ignore button if you do not like to read what I write? I was polite to you in any way by talking to you and explaning you something, you are still an jerk going for confrontation. Your fockin language and the way you talk makes of you only an fockin methal unstable person which nobody wants to discuss with. And you wonder why they dont come to talk to you? It is simple, you can't talk, you can only fock around and annoy others by your frustration, whatever it caused, I dont care.

I am not an police at all, you guys just dont like if people don't let some freaks like you to bash all the time, you can loose your free time like you currently do, you are with this 0 help to prevent scam, if IoN scam, then you are currently one of the people that makes biggest promotion for them. Are you payed by Joe, Allan or Ganza to make false negative statements, kinda bad publicity? Are you with them under the hood?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:41:30 PM

neither joe nor adam are here to reply/defend themself.
I'm pretty sure Team ION reads everything here. Josh Garza read the GAW/Paycoin thread on Bitcointalk, too.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
boki15

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:47:33 PM

I'm pretty sure Team ION reads everything here. Josh Garza read the GAW/Paycoin thread on Bitcointalk, too.

Yes, I really hope for them they do, especially ganza.
SherlockSTD

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:55:03 PM

Yep it's sure
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 06:56:12 PM

CryptoBuds; i'm almost sure I read Team ION saying that the masternode(s) to fund the Ionomy platform stakers are the first to be on the network. The funds for the masternode are lend by the staker-investments, maybe that means what you say Team ION doesnt own the masternode, but it's grey area. Where did you get the info that Team ION will not own any masternodes? Sounds a little bit strange to me.

While running a few masternodes to fulfill their staker obligations sounds ok-ish (if you ignore the whole idiocy of making coins out of thin air as an incentive to keep coins in a web wallet) it still doesn't explain how they're going to handle the mismatch between staker payouts and masternode revenue.

Masternodes produce a variable amount of coins, which depends on how many other masternodes are active. Stakers are paying a certain percentage (i.e. don't depend on how many other masternodes are active), which can be doubled by electrons.

So how would ionomists ensure than only the required amount of coins is generated? What if they don't make enough? What if they make too many? It's not just about the excess coins (they could say "we will not dump them" as an excuse). If they run more masternodes than needed then they're robbing other masternodes of their part of the stake.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 07:14:59 PM

Gotcha!

Ok folks. Any of team IOns potential involvement with the old Paycoin scam is irrelevant. We should not worry about their pasts and just trust what they say now. Follow this advice and your purple rocket will go to the moon. Don't worry if they may have been previously part of a scam (Mordica) and said scammer is a business partner with the leader of ION. That doesn't matter. What matters is that they are nice guys. That's all.

I do not see anybody who asks you to remove it, nor complains. I only took time to explain why I disagree with you. You sound frustrated twisting the meaning. First of all, people should decide with their head not listening what people say, even if they listen, they still have to decide. If your way of !!!WARNING!!! the people would have worked, then we wouldn't see $ 500K being posted. How did you save everybody if everbody is scared to say or ask anything that is opposite of your opinion. You use only assumptions and you never miss an opportunity to be loud or bash someone, no matter who it is. Still, Ganza is even not in jail, how's that if you are in everything correct that you assume?

Main mistake is that you think it is ok if you are loud and bash on everybody, it isn't my friend, I would like to build my own opinion, which of course would take in mind all of your accusations.

I am very sorry, I didn't know you were the ION thread police. My apologies again. I didn't know that I had to agree with your points or listen to what you say, but that's ok, I now know I must listen to boki, the master of the IOn thread.

If you don't like it, fuckingn block me you annoyin prick. Just for you I am gonna keep shouting and shouting and shouting. If you don't like what I have to say, ignore it.

Why don't you click then on this nice ignore button if you do not like to read what I write? I was polite to you in any way by talking to you and explaning you something, you are still an jerk going for confrontation. Your fockin language and the way you talk makes of you only an fockin methal unstable person which nobody wants to discuss with. And you wonder why they dont come to talk to you? It is simple, you can't talk, you can only fock around and annoy others by your frustration, whatever it caused, I dont care.

I am not an police at all, you guys just dont like if people don't let some freaks like you to bash all the time, you can loose your free time like you currently do, you are with this 0 help to prevent scam, if IoN scam, then you are currently one of the people that makes biggest promotion for them. Are you payed by Joe, Allan or Ganza to make false negative statements, kinda bad publicity? Are you with them under the hood?

Dude, you're awesome! I think we are gonna be great friends!

Why would I want to ignore you? I'd miss out on your your fantastic posts! If there was a follow button, you'd be my first!

I am paid by one of those three, yes. But I'm not gonna tell you which one, I want you to guess!

Nioctib77

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 07:29:02 PM

So are we screwed by ionomy Huh
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 07:48:36 PM

So are we screwed by ionomy Huh

probably. hard to say how hard yet since they dont give out any info
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 07:58:38 PM

This thread has only with IoN to do and everything paycoin related is offtopic however you twist it. That these two stories have commons or anything like that, is not making an ontopic of it. Actually announcements on bitcointalk should include mainly technical information and not be pretty.
ION is lead by the team that ran XPY.io. Paycoins of XPY.io users (and other paycoin holders) were "exchanged" into ION. Adam Matlack, one of the leaders of ION, worked with GAW's CTO Joe Mordica, who lied to the public about a mining farm that did not exist. These are historical facts and they are very much on topic here -  I understand that you would rather have them forgotten, but I don't see this happening. The ION blockchain will be watched thoroughly for any shady Paycoin style attempts to scam more money out of gullible cryptocurrency newbies. Lies, deception and intransparency will be reported on. The Paycoin stink will not wash off of ION easily. So behave. Crying for censorship makes you look even more suspicious.

Sure, I only hope you will do it way better than you did when you dreamed about adam by posting "his" pic. Lol, are you sure that you speak about adam, not joe? Just asking, maybe you are still confused.

Historical facts or not, if you talk to something that was connected to one project, it is offtopic to discuss is in another project.

Can you define what offtopic is and what ontopic is. We can use bitcointalks rules as an start, I think this is the way of how we could agree on what on and what offtopic is. I think this all is ontopic in GAW thread where suchmoon stated so. Why do you spread information everywhere, why dont you concentrate in one thread? Of course it is offtopic here, or do you think we need for every thread 100 copies of it Smiley ?

And as last, you only discuss with yourself and neither joe nor adam are here to reply/defend themself.

It's their choice not to defend themselves in this thread that they or their people started here.

It doesn't matter what you say, Matlack's knowledge/competency of cryptocurrency is VERY relevant to the discussion of this coin, and his history with paycoin is a large part of that.
boki15

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:09:50 PM

Gotcha!

Dude, you're awesome! I think we are gonna be great friends!

Why would I want to ignore you? I'd miss out on your your fantastic posts! If there was a follow button, you'd be my first!

I am paid by one of those three, yes. But I'm not gonna tell you which one, I want you to guess!

Finally we agree, I knew you are an cool guy like you've been before and I love you too.

@Phildo
No, it does not matter, it also does not matter what you say. These are only our opinions with an difference that I did not disrespect anybody because of my opinion what do you boys and girls do? You come over with the talk which even nobody of you follows. About another topic, why doesnt somebody open an thread about it? If you want to know it, then please open an thread for that. It looks like it has to have its own thread because of so many cross connections. Do you agree?
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:17:05 PM

No, I don't agree. This thread is about ionomy. Matlack is involved in ionomy. Matlack was HEAVILY involved in the failure that is paycoin. I will repeat it over and over again in hopes that some newcomer who has never heard of paycoin knows exactly who they are getting into business with.
boki15

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:25:31 PM

No, I don't agree. This thread is about ionomy. Matlack is involved in ionomy. Matlack was HEAVILY involved in the failure that is paycoin. I will repeat it over and over again in hopes that some newcomer who has never heard of paycoin knows exactly who they are getting into business with.

This thread is about ionomy -
Mattlack was heavily involved in the failure of paycoin [-] => only assumption => offtopic, has to do with an project called paycoin, GAW thread is an place where it is ontopic too. Where now??? One place please!
You will repeat it over and over
  • => which will be over and over only assumtipon until proven and you will be over and over offtopic. If these guys would at least know how to moderate .... I assume your luck they dont Smiley

I have no troubles if you post it here, we only needed an clarification what is here ontopic and what is offtopic. Paycion/GAW is offtopic for me in this thread, for suchmoon ionomy is ontopic in GAW thread, why are you confused then?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 08:52:39 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 11:46:57 PM by suchmoon

Rumor has it that the launch has been postponed.

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
boki15

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 09:06:32 PM

Is that all what he stated? No more info about the reason?
skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 09:22:43 PM

Shall we all pretend that we're really surprised, y'know, for the fun of it?

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 09:30:19 PM

Shall we all pretend that we're really surprised, y'know, for the fun of it?

I'm shocked! Never thought a team of nice people like this would have any issues.bthat is their qualification to run this coin correct, cause they are nice?  I think that was the reason a lot of chaps said they were investing in them.

boki15

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 09:52:13 PM

I was reffering to the part "like Jason just said..." . What did simdude say?

Nobody ever said they are nice people  Cheesy, you don't need to go from one extreme to the other, I must admit to like you more now then before. Sarcasm is way better than low level trashtalk.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 09:56:24 PM

Nobody ever said they are nice people  
I can remember someone here making the argument that they trust ION because "the devs are nice people". I can't remember who posted it, but I am sure someone here knows.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
boki15

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:01:01 PM

Nobody ever said they are nice people  
I can remember someone here making the argument that they trust ION because "the devs are nice people". I can't remember who posted it, but I am sure someone here knows.

Grin, it's for sure someone who I've already seen, let me guess, I would say it was wildy? Please let me know when/if you find it, lol
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:22:39 PM

Needless to say there is zero information about the failed blockchain start in the "news" section of the ionomy website.
Team ION, formerly known as Team Paycoin, always the kings of transparency.
https://ionomy.com/news

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: