Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:56:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473052 times)
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:51:58 AM

I thought the atoms were to boost your stakers i you didn't have enough coins for a master node? Why wouldn't someone with 100k ions need so many atoms?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 02:57:21 AM

I thought the atoms were to boost your stakers i you didn't have enough coins for a master node? Why wouldn't someone with 100k ions need so many atoms?

My guess is those IONs are locked into stakers because they have been converted from XPY (so can't be withdrawn to make masternodes), and those atoms have been converted from XPYBits, which had a different purpose before xpy.io was rebranded into ionomy.

Also stakers "guarantee" a certain APY whereas masternode's revenue depends on how many other masternodes are on the network, although that's a whole other story.
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:00:50 AM

I already wished you an good night, you got me out of my bed now.

Oh yes, this is really complicated stuff for such newbies like me. But you guess right, these pictures only help to confirm the post that produced some anger in you, the one about ICO's, that I am still amazed how long people need to realize it. I assume that such experienced user like you understands such answer and can construe an answer about the volume.

Have a good night.

LOL anger? Relax, it takes quite a bit more to make me angry and you haven't even come close. If I call you a piece of shit it doesn't mean I'm angry, it means I think you're a piece of shit off topic spammer, a piece of shit self-appointed forum police panda, etc. I hope that clarifies my opinion about you sufficiently so that you won't need to refer to it anymore and will be able stay on topic.

And by all means get some sleep, don't feel compelled to comment on this next screenshot.

lol, why should I reply to such frustrated rude person who keeps staying pretty primitive all the time. Oh yes, I hate police and dont give a shit about police, neither you or any of your troll buddies
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:13:39 AM

My guess is those IONs are locked into stakers because they have been converted from XPY (so can't be withdrawn to make masternodes), and those atoms have been converted from XPYBits, which had a different purpose before xpy.io was rebranded into ionomy.

Also stakers "guarantee" a certain APY whereas masternode's revenue depends on how many other masternodes are on the network, although that's a whole other story.

I forgot about the xpybits to atom conversion. Now for super noob question, where are you getting that image from, do you have to log in to that site? Am I missing a link without logging in? For something that wants new investors the FAQ and stuff on the website without logging in is very lacking.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 03:22:18 AM

lol, why should I reply to such frustrated rude person who keeps staying pretty primitive all the time. Oh yes, I hate police and dont give a shit about police, neither you or any of your troll buddies

You shouldn't, that's the point I'm trying to make but it seems to take a while to get through your skull.

I forgot about the xpybits to atom conversion. Now for super noob question, where are you getting that image from, do you have to log in to that site? Am I missing a link without logging in? For something that wants new investors the FAQ and stuff on the website without logging in is very lacking.

I had to register on ionomy.com, which is a fairly stupid procedure - they don't tell you they expect an e-mail confirmation so a made-up e-mail address won't work and one with an over-zealous spam filter won't work either because there is no way to request another confirmation e-mail. But I digress. It's much like Zencloud used to be with PNGs plus some extra jingly bits like the built-in exchange.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:28:50 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2016, 02:07:22 PM by Franz_Huber

What will it take for you to see that what the ION team are building is gonna be special

Well, the fact that Paycoiners like yourself are the only people who defend ION certainly does not convince me.
ION is a premined, intransparent, hyperstaking scheme that uses off-blockchain tokens and is built on promises about the gaming industry adopting it soon™. That is not "special", it's more of the same. More Amazon-Walmart-will-soon-adopt-XPY credit card debit card GAW Coinstand Hashlet Garza style bullshit, and you, korvas128, are either part of the scheme, or you are hoping that it will somehow make you whole after losing your money to XPY. But for people who did not fall for Paycoin in the first place, Ionomy is just a rebranding of XPY.io and ION a useless continuation of the Paycoin scam, so they will not fall for it now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:46:08 AM

anyone else put any thought into how easy it is for someone with no business financial sense or dev on coin experience to get people to jump on their ship to sail or sink?

i mean satoshi discussed decimal requirements for coin supply etc Nd most pos coins have a reason for supply rates etc.

huey aka adam matlack seems to have just randomly pipped numbers out for rates. have customers ever wondered why they do what they do and the lack of transparency to every facet of their plan? i know i am.
skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 08:21:47 AM

anyone else put any thought into how easy it is for someone with no business financial sense or dev on coin experience to get people to jump on their ship to sail or sink?

i mean satoshi discussed decimal requirements for coin supply etc Nd most pos coins have a reason for supply rates etc.

huey aka adam matlack seems to have just randomly pipped numbers out for rates. have customers ever wondered why they do what they do and the lack of transparency to every facet of their plan? i know i am.

^^^ this.  Let's see the maths.  Someone, with some sort of basic grasp of economics, must have had some say in how the coin supply works, otherwise...

Well, I suspect it'll turn to shite anyway.  But I'd still like to see the maths and logic behind it.

rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:35:34 AM

Dev bounty fund address, as some requested:
ih4X5nhzYVi6Nd4tcGX1qvtC47dzdThZV8

Serious question
Ask Adam if he's willing to pay out in Bitcoin?
The testers and coders I know only want Bitcoin to fix code.
Why don't you go ask yourself? Smiley

I don't see why he would not. How do you know this is not an option? You can trade ION on the market to BTC instantly anyway.

From my understanding, Github page will be update soom with specific information on bounties.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:41:59 AM

^^^ this.  Let's see the maths.  Someone, with some sort of basic grasp of economics, must have had some say in how the coin supply works, otherwise...

Well, I suspect it'll turn to shite anyway.  But I'd still like to see the maths and logic behind it.

I went into slack on one of the first few days of the thread and asked to see the maths and research they used to set the ICO price as well as an economic viability study. Got the typical run around.

I think the calculations went along the lines of this: we have "X" amount of paycoiners that we need to make whole. The total lost by said paycoiners is "y". We need to price the coins at "$0.20" to give us the best chance of becoming whole. The project is about making paycoiners whole again. Matlack thinks that is being innovative in crypto.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:45:05 AM

Dev bounty fund address, as some requested:
ih4X5nhzYVi6Nd4tcGX1qvtC47dzdThZV8

Serious question
Ask Adam if he's willing to pay out in Bitcoin?
The testers and coders I know only want Bitcoin to fix code.
Why don't you go ask yourself? Smiley

I don't see why he would not. How do you know this is not an option? You can trade ION on the market to BTC instantly anyway.

From my understanding, Github page will be update soom with specific information on bounties.

Are they not worried about the devs just instantly dumping their received ION bounty coins? I would venture to say this is exactly what would happen. A lot of devs wouldn't even touch it if they had to sell the coins. Would probably my lose too much value while dumping cause there is no volume. They will more than likely want BTC outright as they wont lose the value like dumping ION would.

I'm not convinced they thought this out properly. Not everyone in the crypto world is as thrilled about ION as the team and the couple hundred or so investors.

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:09:41 AM

^^^ this.  Let's see the maths.  Someone, with some sort of basic grasp of economics, must have had some say in how the coin supply works, otherwise...

Well, I suspect it'll turn to shite anyway.  But I'd still like to see the maths and logic behind it.

I went into slack on one of the first few days of the thread and asked to see the maths and research they used to set the ICO price as well as an economic viability study. Got the typical run around.

I think the calculations went along the lines of this: we have "X" amount of paycoiners that we need to make whole. The total lost by said paycoiners is "y". We need to price the coins at "$0.20" to give us the best chance of becoming whole. The project is about making paycoiners whole again. Matlack thinks that is being innovative in crypto.

Why not set the rate lower and do 1:1 with xpy....? Or an xpy staker transition where they get a higher rate for first 6 months... there is lots of possibilities. Setting price at 20c to make them whole makes no sense.

Lets start again too... if the focus is to make xpy bagholders whole what incentive is there to the other new investors if the focus is on fixing other peoples mistakes? You are then disadvantaging the new clients in preference to help old ones.

Adam matlack goes on about not being garza etc and others here say they made a poor investment but why is it new investors responsibilities to make people whole for their own stupid past investment decisions? Does this mean if i invest in a coin and fook it up bitcoin dev team should help me?

This mess of a coin gets worse and worse.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:16:40 AM

Phildo

What is there to disagree about? They said the first 2000 blocks would be Proof of Work with no reward. Block 1296 is one of many that has a 23 coin Proof of Stake reward. Is that an honest mistake? Was the first statement a lie? It's not an opinion it's a fact. Now, an opinion would be whether or not that's a big deal, and it may not be a b6ig deal, but it's still an issue. Your only hope for success is that they learned from the mistakes of paycoin, yet here we have the actual results not matching the promises that were given out before things started, and extra coins going into the hands of unknown people before everyone else gets a chance to get/stake any. Does that not sound familiar to you? are you really not worried about any of that?

Don't know the answer to this... don't think it's a mistake though. When you say 23 coin POS where are you getting the info from. I didn't think a block explorer was available yet.

If you had to guess, how many coins in total do you think were POS generated before block 2000. If I had to hazard a guess the POS coins were for testing, possibly to fund the electron element of a staker payout or to go into a bounty pot..... but like I said this is just a guess

If it's a real concern to you then you should visit slack and ask the question,

I'm not worried by this, I've been dealing with them for about a year with no problems. If you think there is a 1%+ chance of a scam then don't invest

BTW. Those images suchmoon is posting are taken from the Ionomy platform https://ionomy.com/. You'll need to sign up then you'll get access to those screens

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:43:11 AM

here is one from Jason
https://ionchain.com
boki15

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:43:45 AM

You shouldn't, that's the point I'm trying to make but it seems to take a while to get through your skull.

I had to register on ionomy.com, which is a fairly stupid procedure - they don't tell you they expect an e-mail confirmation so a made-up e-mail address won't work and one with an over-zealous spam filter won't work either because there is no way to request another confirmation e-mail. But I digress. It's much like Zencloud used to be with PNGs plus some extra jingly bits like the built-in exchange.

Shitting around and breaking stuff Smiley, what can you shit us about Joes involvement/NoInvolvement in ionomy?
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:47:22 AM

im starting to understand why they banned you from paycoin talk. theres no end to this drivel across multiple threads

ps:
i guess they are building a custom explorer them selfs later. they should really pay Jason some dust for his work anyway and maybe set them up with payment gateway
boki15

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:56:22 AM

im starting to understand why they banned you from paycoin talk. theres no end to this drivel across multiple threads

ps:
i guess they are building a custom explorer them selfs later. they should really pay Jason some dust for his work anyway and maybe set them up with payment gateway

Which drivel??? You seem to read every second line and post, please stay ontopic. Is Joe involved or not? What do you think and why?
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:59:43 AM

here is one from Jason
https://ionchain.com

Thanks  Grin

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 11:23:37 AM

ps:

Which drivel??? You seem to read every second line and post, please stay ontopic. Is Joe involved or not? What do you think and why?

No. Because Matlack said so. Simple enough.

boki15

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 11:26:14 AM

If they would publish their sourcecode, then we could easily look up. I do not trust just "saying" because ionomy platform and exchange seems to be the same engine. I cant say he is 100% and I cant say he is not, I have no proof now.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: