Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:12:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473053 times)
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 12:45:11 PM

Korvas, rdewilde, anyone else on the inside. Has there been any more clarification on how they will work with Google play to accept payment in game besides "amazon does it?"

No. From what I remember IOS was more of a problem than Android. But no detailed description was given. Most guess that the ingame incentive will not be crypto (but for example the non-crypto token called Electrons) which can be used to boost staking on the IONs thru ionomy platform. Indirectly it means that ingame earned/bought tokens would be converted from/to ION capital thru staking. Not a single official detailled source about this yet though

To tell everyone now how they would implement the payment element in gaming would be commercial stupidity. At this stage showing intent is enough. If the ION team turned round today and said this is how we'll implement then

a) you've given away a competitive advantage

b) you set yourself up for someone to screw you

The best thing to do is go ahead and implement then discuss the merits or failings later. Today if you think the implementation has no chance then it's simple don't invest.

[/quote

You need a little bit more than intent to make a good investment. Would you give me money if I said I intend to build a gambling app for iphones without explaining at least a little bit how I would get through all of the regulatory hoops? Would saying "pokerstars does real money gaming in NJ" be enough? Wouldn't you have at least one followup question? If not 100?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 01:01:09 PM

Korvas, rdewilde, anyone else on the inside. Has there been any more clarification on how they will work with Google play to accept payment in game besides "amazon does it?"

No. From what I remember IOS was more of a problem than Android. But no detailed description was given. Most guess that the ingame incentive will not be crypto (but for example the non-crypto token called Electrons) which can be used to boost staking on the IONs thru ionomy platform. Indirectly it means that ingame earned/bought tokens would be converted from/to ION capital thru staking. Not a single official detailled source about this yet though

To tell everyone now how they would implement the payment element in gaming would be commercial stupidity. At this stage showing intent is enough. If the ION team turned round today and said this is how we'll implement then

The best thing to do is go ahead and implement then discuss the merits or failings later. Today if you think the implementation has no chance then it's simple don't invest.

You need a little bit more than intent to make a good investment. Would you give me money if I said I intend to build a gambling app for iphones without explaining at least a little bit how I would get through all of the regulatory hoops? Would saying "pokerstars does real money gaming in NJ" be enough? Wouldn't you have at least one followup question? If not 100?

I assume you moved from "scam" to good investment, slowly, let's figure out if it is scam or not and what it has to do on bitcointalk, I assume because of the blockchain tech. Like stated before, lets talk about the code first. If it is not an scam, it still might be an bad investment, do you agree?

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 01:03:07 PM

I assume you moved from "scam" to good investment, slowly, let's figure out if it is scam or not and what it has to do on bitcointalk, I assume because of the blockchain tech. Like stated before, lets talk about the code first. If it is not an scam, it still might be an bad investment, do you agree?

I am not going to look into the code itself because there are a bunch of issues to get into before we get into the nitty gritty of the code. The code could be perfect, the code could have 1 million bugs, if google and apple won't approve the apps the whole thing is useless.
boki15

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 01:11:20 PM

You dont need to aprove google apps, you can offer them outside of google play too. It does not measure on their success currently which is to be seen as success as they got again bunch of money.

What if they bring out only browser games which do not need to be installed? Why should they need an approval from google or apple?

Do you know what it needs to get approved? It is not that hard to bring an game out and list it on google play and apples app store. Bringing them on google play and apples store would not encourage me at all to invest, it still does not say anything about their success. We even do not know which games they want to bring out and who are target groups? I strongly assume that female world is their target, but what do I know Smiley , better wait for them to tell who their target group for games mainly is.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:47:38 PM

You dont need to aprove google apps, you can offer them outside of google play too. It does not measure on their success currently which is to be seen as success as they got again bunch of money.

What if they bring out only browser games which do not need to be installed? Why should they need an approval from google or apple?

Do you know what it needs to get approved? It is not that hard to bring an game out and list it on google play and apples app store. Bringing them on google play and apples store would not encourage me at all to invest, it still does not say anything about their success. We even do not know which games they want to bring out and who are target groups? I strongly assume that female world is their target, but what do I know Smiley , better wait for them to tell who their target group for games mainly is.

"Forecasts for mobile gaming growth are nearly exponential. Mobile gaming revenue topped $27 billion USD in 2015 and is expected to double by 2019. The United States, China, and Japan are currently the largest mobile app markets, for a combined total of $17 billion USD in revenue in 2015.

Growth in emerging markets and Europe will continue to contribute to the rapid expansion of mobile gaming."

"Gamers on mobile devices are some of the most active and engaged of any user base. Among mobile gamers, over half play daily, for at least an hour a day. Gaming accounts for half of all smartphones usage and a quarter of tablet usage."

"Mobile gaming revenue is projected to top $45 billion in 2018. The majority of mobile gamers are over 35. 52% of gamers over 35 are women. This age group alone spends an average of $6.51 per month on in-app purchases.

The average amount spent on mobile in-app purchases is expected to continue growing for the foreseeable future. If ionomy gets even a fraction of the market share, projections for the business model look great."

Gee, I wonder why we are more concerned with mobile games and how they are going to do in-app purchases that whatever stuff you are making up. They're stated goal is to somehow grow the value of the coin via getting part of the market of in app purchases in mobile game.

For this coin to be a good investment there needs to be a reason for people to buy the coin. The stated reason team ionomy has given that people would want to buy the coin has something to do with in app purchases on mobile games, so in order to figure out if there is a reason to buy the coin, we need to figure out if their stated goal is possible. That's what people do  when they are deciding if an investment is good or bad.
boki15

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:18:21 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2016, 04:10:20 PM by boki15

So far I understood everything that you've written in your last statement, I fully agree with you.

@ION team:
you did not translate your wallet properly to all available laguages, if translation is not ready, maybe you should force english as long as you do not translate?
Here is just an example:

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 04:46:03 PM

[/quote

If you could promise me $20 per $.5 I would invest, don't need any detail just a promise
  Grin

Seriously though don't invest until the level of detail meets a level your comfortable with. These guys are in implementation mode, they know that if it's done right people will come

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
boki15

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 05:00:11 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2016, 12:55:09 PM by boki15

Here some technical data that I miss in the OP:

TECHNICAL DATA REMOVED. SOME HERE REPORT ON MY POSTS TO MODERATION. WHY NOT REMOVING ALL NON OFFTOPIC POSTS LIKE THIS ONE TOO?

I AM SURE OTHER USERS WILL REPOST MISSING TECH DATA

@Phildo, I even asked you to add bracket, now nobody knows what korvas quoted and what is his statement Smiley, if someone else will quote it, then it will happen again Wink
TheEvilSocks

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 05:37:40 AM

how is this scam doing ?

pcminerx

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:23:43 AM

The Mac wallet issue seems to be resolved now, a new Mac Qt was distributed to test and seems to be working fine now. As I understand, it was a hardware related issue, a Mac dev found the solution, he had never seen this before. I expect this download will be available on the website too if there are no problems anymore.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:56:33 AM

how is this scam doing ?
Former Paycoin bagholders who exchanged their XPY to ION are still shilling for it. Nobody else is interested.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 09:38:19 AM

how is this scam doing ?
Former Paycoin bagholders who exchanged their XPY to ION are still shilling for it. Nobody else is interested.

Frank_shitforbrains

Then why are you still posting here....

Tired of Dr.Who,
Bored of playing with your organ,
Left hand don't do it for you anymore..

Try some daylight , feel the sun on your face, learn to interact with real people, engage with society. Dr Who is fiction, man up and deal with it.

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 11:47:44 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2016, 04:09:12 PM by Franz_Huber

Paycoiners kept asking that question on Hashtalk and Paycointalk. Too bad you can't censor this forum here, huh?
I will say my opinion as long as necessary to keep more people from falling into the ION trap. Did that answer your question? I know why you are still posting here: because you want to recover from your XPY losses, so you need more people to buy into the ION scam.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
boki15

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 12:28:32 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2016, 02:00:53 PM by boki15

Paycoiners kept asking that question on Hashtalk and Paycointalk.
Too bad you can't censor this forum here, huh?
I will say my opinion as long as necessary to keep more people from falling into the ION trap.
I also know why you are still posting here - because you want to recover from your XPY losses, so you need more people to buy into the ION scam.

Hey Franzl, you say the same in every post, basicly you say they are scam. Is there anything else you want to point out about them?

Maybe you can comment on these values in their main.cpp, what do they mean and are these settings good at all, what do you think Smiley ?

Code:
static int64_t nTargetTimespan = 2 * 60;
int nTargetSpacing = 60;
int64_t nInterval = nTargetTimespan / nTargetSpacing;

What can you tell me about their wallet?

Franzl, I'll even help you, they seem to have retargeting problems. Are these values correct values to look into if I want to find out how the retarget?

Same question to others, hope we will not enjoy the silence when asking for discussion about code, I am even not asking for code inspection Smiley, just to discuss about it.
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 02:39:15 PM

Has any member of  dev teams  ever answer the investors question on this thread?    I want to know this

Crypto_FreeMan

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 02:43:11 PM

Has any member of  dev teams  ever answer the investors question on this thread?    I want to know this
i want to know it too ..... but this is a big problem always with all devs...............
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 02:44:29 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2016, 03:11:06 PM by Phildo

Has any member of  dev teams  ever answer the investors question on this thread?    I want to know this

The guy that started the thread said that he would get back to us on the business registration in this thread and never did.

Some users have been copying and pasting stuff from here over to slack and vice versa and some stuff has ended up answered, but that still will not stop us from discussing it.

Edit:

Also, the guy who made ionchain.com posts here and answers some questions.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 02:49:23 PM

The guy that started the thread said that he would get back to us on the business registration in this thread and never did.

Some users have been copying and pasting stuff from here over to slack and vice versa and some stuff has ended up answered, but that still will not stop us from discussing it.

The original poster, iomoney, was last active on April 27, 2016, 03:38:46 AM.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

eastwind_ja

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 02:52:43 PM

The original poster, iomoney, was last active on April 27, 2016, 03:38:46 AM.
seems a strange dev team,,,did they  showed up in slack ?

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 03:09:50 PM

The team isn't gonna answer any questions. Personally, I think things are just a rough outline and they are making it up as they go. Some investors come here and attempt to answer the questions as bet they can but it is only their interpretation of things. Every "tough" question is answered aggressively with some BS excuse as to why they won't answer it, usually has to to with "trade secrets".

Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: