Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:56:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473052 times)
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 08:38:36 PM

Seriously how many times.......... this ain't no paycoin

Haven't you got anything better to do ??

You must have lost a shit load of money to be so butt sore

It would seem that you're the one "butt sore" about any mention of Paycoin. You gotta learn to let it go. There aren't that many coins created by paycoiners and the previous ones didn't turn out so well (Lendcoin, Bitstone) so you can't expect everyone to just forget that and sing along with the new band.

If you must know 70% of my portfolio is BTC. The other 30% is spread across other alt coins of which ION is a chunk. Today my biggest source of income is BTC day trading as the rewards are massive when you add leverage trades. ION is not a get rich quick coin... you want short term reward then forget everything and just day trade BTC, ION is a mid to long term investment. For me investing in ION is spreading my portfolio. I've already given reasons of why ION

There was this other guy who claimed that imaginary day trading was the secret sauce to his profits... what was his name... Hashking-something-or-other... anyway, if by "spreading my portfolio" you mean diversification and not some garden activity involving manure then good luck to you and to your assets stuck in the ridiculously illiquid centralized 100% premined coin created by the inmates of the paycoiner asylum. I think giving money to charity would be a better diversification strategy than this.

Suchmoon I let go a long time ago. Some people here haven't though. These people like you are using every trick in the book to paint ION with the Paycoin brush.

As long as I can be arsed to post & as long as people keep telling lies or make unsubstantiated accusations I'll keep posting. These people know or don't care that stuff isn't true they just keep posting. These are the people that need Vaseline not me   Grin .

The fact that Matlack's #1 qualification to develop a coin is that he lost money on paycoin and then tried to fix it ins't really an accusation as much as a statement of fact.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 09:32:35 PM

Suchmoon I let go a long time ago. Some people here haven't though. These people like you are using every trick in the book to paint ION with the Paycoin brush.

As long as I can be arsed to post & as long as people keep telling lies or make unsubstantiated accusations I'll keep posting. These people know or don't care that stuff isn't true they just keep posting. These are the people that need Vaseline not me   Grin .

There is no painting needed when you have paycoiners repeating the same chants now improved with IONs and electrons. But by all means please keep popping up whenever Paycoin is mentioned - that will definitely make it look completely unrelated.

In completely unrelated news I'm offering a 1000 XPY bounty for the best guess of how many times the first ionomy game will be downloaded from the Google Play store by July 20. That's right, a $20k prize!!! 1

Some basic rules:

1) Number of downloads will be rounded to the nearest hundred, so please post something along the lines of "I think the game will be downloaded 700 times". In case of a tie the earlier guess wins (by bitcointalk post order).
2) If the game doesn't get into Google Play by July 20 then "0" guess wins. Otherwise the nearest guess wins. If nobody participates I'll spend the money on booze so please save me from alcoholism.
3) I'm not responsible for issues preventing the winner from receiving or cashing out the bounty, including but not limited to the wallet being broken, XPY being utterly worthless etc.

1 Due to exchange rate fluctuations it might be worth as little as $0.
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 09:52:29 PM

As long as I can be arsed to post & as long as people keep telling lies or make unsubstantiated accusations I'll keep posting. These people know or don't care that stuff isn't true they just keep posting. These are the people that need Vaseline not me   Grin .

There is no painting needed when you have paycoiners repeating the same chants now improved with IONs and electrons. But by all means please keep popping up whenever Paycoin is mentioned - that will definitely make it look completely unrelated.

In completely unrelated news I'm offering a 1000 XPY bounty for the best guess of how many times the first ionomy game will be downloaded from the Google Play store by July 20. That's right, a $20k prize!!! 1

Some basic rules:

1) Number of downloads will be rounded to the nearest hundred, so please post something along the lines of "I think the game will be downloaded 700 times". In case of a tie the earlier guess wins (by bitcointalk post order).
2) If the game doesn't get into Google Play by July 20 then "0" guess wins. Otherwise the nearest guess wins. If nobody participates I'll spend the money on booze so please save me from alcoholism.
3) I'm not responsible for issues preventing the winner from receiving or cashing out the bounty, including but not limited to the wallet being broken, XPY being utterly worthless etc.

My guess is zero (0)  Grin
It will be downloadable most likely from the Ionomy page itself.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 09:54:26 PM

I have heard about ION in which some members of the XPY team moved on from the XPY.io platform to make a new coin called ION within the Ionomy platform. Since then, I decided to participate in the ICO at $0.20 USD per ION coin. But now, I can see that prices are below the ICO rate (which means loss of investment) Am I missing something here? Is it because the ION team have not released a game yet, when they promised that at least one would show up? I would like to know about this, because I may have the feeling that this will be the same story as Paycoin.

Unless they convince me with something promising, I may look ION as another XPY  Sad

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:04:08 PM

[...]
Some basic rules:

Suchmoon buying Paycoins, that's worth a guess :-) why not take end of june as a deadline? Mid-june to release it. End june in store.

My guess.

1) 5k 20 june and id june whatever
2) ill spent it on buying ion
3) lol

rdewilde

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:07:40 PM

I have heard about ION in which some members of the XPY team moved on from the XPY.io platform to make a new coin called ION within the Ionomy platform. Since then, I decided to participate in the ICO at $0.20 USD per ION coin. But now, I can see that prices are below the ICO rate (which means loss of investment) Am I missing something here? Is it because the ION team have not released a game yet, when they promised that at least one would show up? I would like to know about this, because I may have the feeling that this will be the same story as Paycoin.

Unless they convince me with something promising, I may look ION as another XPY  Sad

Game should be released mid/end june. Vid should be out this week. Prices will vary, not much to do about it. Sell for a few cents or hold and wait what itll bring

rdewilde

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:09:39 PM

dont forget transitcoin made by few paycoin scammers  Grin

yay possibly forking incoming that contradicts the whitepaper. this is the problem with these fully centralized coins. anything can change at will!  Cool

ps:

You forgot to include the context/discussion (including some brilliant giphy's)

wakhidNkcom

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:10:47 PM

the ICO rainstorm continues

we more for us. more ico more chance for make more money.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:09:11 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2016, 11:33:03 PM by kken01

there were no giphys. context is there, they might fork and deviate from the whitepaper. fact

edit: but here it is since its funny  Grin
i can already see the fuzzy reasoning that they will provide to the new bag holders. "because ico didnt sell as stated in the  whitepaper we tune x with y" or some other total bs

and il vote 0 as well   Cool
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 11:14:47 PM

[...]
Some basic rules:

Suchmoon buying Paycoins, that's worth a guess :-) why not take end of june as a deadline? Mid-june to release it. End june in store.

My guess.

3) lol

I picked July 20 because it's 30 days after June 20, which would be the latest date falling into a reasonable definition of "mid-June".  So what would be your guess within the rules of the bounty? If you're saying 5k in June then perhaps 10k for July 20?

So far we have one valid entry:

00000000 - pixelpowered
WildShark

Activity: 1344

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 11:40:10 PM

Gravity Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=772gaKMKRgg

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
WildShark

Activity: 1344

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 11:43:19 PM

133.4% jump in YoBits market

http://puu.sh/pjnWQ/5916e3e6ec.png

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
ClamCoin

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:44:13 PM

Im buying some! What is best exchange to do this?
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:49:42 PM

you should have waited for more than 50 views before pumping the coin  Grin

if you cant read it was just said: yobit or ions own exchange
theres currently no other exchanges
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 11:56:23 PM

Well, kken01 please review your guess, mainly because pixelpowered already took 0 and there is now this trailer of the game running on an Android phone so...  Grin

BTW Youtube suggested for me to watch "Who Wants to be a Millionaire fail compilation" as a related video - I think Google is spot on with this one...
boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 12:16:49 AM

[...]
Some basic rules:

My guess.

3) lol

I picked July 20 because it's 30 days after June 20, which would be the latest date falling into a reasonable definition of "mid-June".  So what would be your guess within the rules of the bounty? If you're saying 5k in June then perhaps 10k for July 20?

So far we have one valid entry:

00000000 - pixelpowered

Some time ago I was banned for giving away warps in warp thread. You make giveaways of XPY in ION thread, thats even much worse. I reported on it to see what moderation will do, as all rules are broken in this thread and moderation takes care only about removing one side.

But hey, why do you still have xpy's Smiley ?

@Abikky
you received some of these free warps at this time, then later, after you sold them all, you were telling to the scamdev how sorry you are that you accepted these bad warps. Sadly you never gave waprs or btc back, you kept it for yourself. Please explain me now, why should anybody here explain you anything if you were such saint warp investor?
pixelpowered

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 12:20:30 AM

Your in luck!
To put all your investment qualms away here's the Gravity trailer!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=772gaKMKRgg (mute the music that tries too hard)

In between laughs, I'll cry for your investment loss with this digitized garbage.

there were no giphys. context is there, they might fork and deviate from the whitepaper. fact

edit: but here it is since its funny  Grin
i can already see the fuzzy reasoning that they will provide to the new bag holders. "because ico didnt sell as stated in the  whitepaper we tune x with y" or some other total bs

and il vote 0 as well   Cool

Interesting... Mr.Coins told me he converted his XPY to ION.
Apparently he bought them. Oh well, I bet its hard to keep track of all your lies once you start paycoining.

boki15

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 12:40:32 AM

Well, kken01 please review your guess, mainly because pixelpowered already took 0 and there is now this trailer of the game running on an Android phone so...  Grin

BTW Youtube suggested for me to watch "Who Wants to be a Millionaire fail compilation" as a related video - I think Google is spot on with this one...

lol, this one I like Smiley but accoring to google, shouldn't it be than "Who doesnt want to be a Millionaire fail compilation"? It cant be wrong that google makes mistakes Smiley or?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 01:04:10 AM

Some time ago I was banned for giving away warps in warp thread. You make giveaways of XPY in ION thread, thats even much worse. I reported on it to see what moderation will do, as all rules are broken in this thread and moderation takes care only about removing one side.

But hey, why do you still have xpy's Smiley ?

@Abikky
you received some of these free warps at this time, then later, after you sold them all, you were telling to the scamdev how sorry you are that you accepted these bad warps. Sadly you never gave waprs or btc back, you kept it for yourself. Please explain me now, why should anybody here explain you anything if you were such saint warp investor?

At least your rant is partially on topic this time  Grin

It's not a giveaway. You should try reading it again and perhaps you would like to participate.

lol, this one I like Smiley but accoring to google, shouldn't it be than "Who doesnt want to be a Millionaire fail compilation"? It cant be wrong that google makes mistakes Smiley or?

No, it shouldn't. The game show is called "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" and there is a youtube video compilation of "fails" in that show. You should watch it. I'm sure some of those participants would be excellent paycoiners.

133.4% jump in YoBits market

Nice try but aside from that valiant pump nobody is willing to buy above $0.15...
boki15

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 01:11:17 AM

wow, that means I am improving, doesnt it?

Mine wasnt giveaway too Smiley, but I think this could be a nice loto game, missinterpretation of rules and as an second unknown is the decision of moderation.

But actually, I tried to give you hidden tipp, it's not an giveaway because you of course are not that crazy to own some. I guess I need to work on my expression Smiley

if you ask for numbers, you never said that an range is not possible:
0x00000000-0xffffffff

but if you range:
0x00000000

but it has nothing with the value, its because you dont own any because this is of course not an giveaway thred. What do you mean?
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: