Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:32:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473052 times)
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:46:33 PM

I did not expected anything more clever than an stupid dumb answer.

MrGanzaHacker, could you talk now about the code?

Oh yeah, I forgot I'm a hacker and part of the cyber criminals you accused me being.

"They had difficulties with retargeting, where you also ignored an discussion about it, why do they have/had retargeting troubles?"

I didn't ignore anything.
They have problems because they cloned two different coins and tried making them breed.
It couldn't even breath right.
I'm not going to assist in correction mutations or getting my friends to look at such horrors.
I look forward to seeing the full game code and watching the internet ravage it.  Tongue

Smiley, correct, criminal. You even admit it and you post this in public too, but thats not worth talking about if you ask me. This is not the point here, you even say that you are not here to do anything else then harm by not telling anything that help and attacking everybody who wants to help. You say you can code but you leave no comments on code, you do not talk about code. Now, you assume that you would be an good dev and that you would immediatelly assist them and help them? Why is that, do you know solution for all their bugs? You do not want to talk about blockchain technology on bitcointalk? you preffer trolling and harming around?

putting by side everything else around happening, I dont understand you in these points, except the one about gaming. Do you like what you see (their game)? Which engine would you preffer, maybe custom one with integrated blockchain tech, I still have no idea how this hybrid should look like?

If they develop with unity, games must come out for multiplatforms. Do you have dev experience with unity?

Maybe this will help you.

I think you have me confused for someone else. I've disagreed with moon and others on other items.
I'm personally coin agnostic and don't mine at home.
I just enjoy shit talking with everyone. Nothing we say is going to be realistically answered anyways.
The coin will launch regardless of whatever we say and VC money comes in.
Then history will repeat itself.
Please convince the ION team to make swag... at least a coffee mug so I can put it in my collection.  Grin

Look what happened. The coin launched.
I must be a psychic too  Roll Eyes

You not understanding me or my points doesn't matter to me anymore.
We tried talking through PM and I humored you as a legitimate user.
That turned out abysmally. I'm sure there's more in the future of how spastic and delusional you can be  Grin

Anyways to answer your questions.
Yes to them all. I'm a hacker, elite cyber criminal, developer (not limited to Unity), coin developer, and psychic /s

I hope the ION team can still produce rocket coffee mugs!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:12:25 PM

We did not try to talk over PM, we talked. You did not humor anybody, you posted PM's as you though its cool to post PMs this will hit. Yes, it hits but only you playing an Joker in public and showing instead your face, which did not look like from an super developer, from my point of view, you disgraced yourself and especially if you say to be an elite psychotic cyber hacker.

I did not ask about other, I asked about unity because you were talking about it because it is the engine for their game. Where can I see your contribution? What did you do with Unity?
pixelpowered

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:23:16 PM

We did not try to talk over PM, we talked. You did not humor anybody, you posted PM's as you though its cool to post PMs this will hit. Yes, it hits but only you playing an Joker in public and showing instead your face, which did not look like from an super developer, from my point of view, you disgraced yourself and especially if you say to be an elite psychotic cyber hacker.

I did not ask about other, I asked about unity because you were talking about it because it is the engine for their game. Where can I see your contribution? What did you do with Unity?

Resorting to name calling and crying that the master troll itself is being attacked? What will it do next? Cry to papa troll?

What type of colors do you think the ION team should use for the coffee mug?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 06:29:26 PM

Are you ladies going to bother the mods again or move on your own accord?  Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1498463.0
boki15

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:30:52 PM

white with pixelcolored blue and maybe some pink for girls, what do you say, would boring BW zebra be better?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:31:43 PM

It is obvious they will invent a new color for their mugs.

boki15

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:35:12 PM

Maybe, sounds nice:
ColoredMugs for CryptoBudds, it even rhymes, maybe they want to make an song of it in real?
pixelpowered

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:39:15 PM

Are you ladies going to bother the mods again or move on your own accord?  Smiley

We were getting there but I think we managed to get to a subject boki15 is capable of commenting on Wink

white with pixelcolored blue and maybe some pink for girls, what do you say, would boring BW zebra be better?

I don't think the ION team could afford doing all the gendered cup colors.
BW Zebra, gross and nope.

I think a purple rocket on blue background with the ION logo in orange would be GAWESOME!

Well they tried one coin and then another.
Now a game.
Sure, as long as they allow it to breathe it might have a chance Cheesy

rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:46:09 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2016, 07:18:09 PM by rdewilde

[...]
Some basic rules:
[..]

Suchmoon buying Paycoins, that's worth a guess :-) why not take end of june as a deadline? Mid-june to release it. End june in store.

My guess.

1) 5k 20 june and id june whatever
2) ill spent it on buying ion
3) lol

I picked July 20 because it's 30 days after June 20, which would be the latest date falling into a reasonable definition of "mid-June".  So what would be your guess within the rules of the bounty? If you're saying 5k in June then perhaps 10k for July 20?

So far we have one valid entry:

00000000 - pixelpowered

OK, I'll follow up on your advice: 10k downloads ;-)

rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:05:10 PM

[..]

What are you trying to say? If they would have an PHP page would you say that someone else wrote an code? Actually for almost everything there is an finished code but still dont see everybody writing their own, most is reused. Lets look at all coins, how much is their code different and this difference, was it taken from somewhere?

You argument like if it is shit if you use code and code examples, everytihng should be written new, invent something that exists and works?? Show me some projects please where everything new is written no code used elsewhere is used, can you show me any of your projects? I really would like to see what you mean with new developed code.

If you find the same game, please post it here. If you mean that it is so easy, do it yourself, deliver us some games if you are so much better. The same is for blockchain, marketing, transparency and the rest, show us how would you do it before pointing finger to others.

Nobody talked about wallet code, even if I asked. You were statig that you found genesis block, but you dont have to look for it, you find it in an src file. So far about coding talk from my hacker friend. They had difficulties with retargeting, where you also ignored an discussion about it, why do they have/had retargeting troubles?

Exactly that. As a developer I'm using libraries, frameworks, plugins, modules, widgets, ui components etc. etc. on a daily base. I think that is positive for the end-product, because you can re-use tested and optimized solutions (in your specific project context) and spent time on things that the end-user actually does experience.

If you want to write it all from scratch (which they obviously did for at least a big part of Gravity) it's more of a business case than a technical case. If you have infinite funds, and so dev time, you could consider it - but imho it would just be a waste.

I'd like to see:
- Stability
- Great gameplay (good look and feel/unique/"addicting")
- Availability (web/android/ios)
- Profitable business concept ;-)
.. don't really care how it's done :-P

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 07:17:17 PM

Thanks rdewilde. I added some clarification on how the winning guess will be determined. Stupid Google doesn't provide an accurate count, which somewhat limits the number of choices. Not a big deal since almost nobody is participating anyway  Grin

I'm offering a 1000 XPY bounty for the best guess of how many times the first ionomy game will be installed from the Google Play store by July 20. That's right, a $20k prize!!! 1

Some basic rules:

1) Number of installs will be rounded to the nearest hundred, so please post something along the lines of "I think the game will be installed 700 times". In case of a tie the earlier guess wins (by bitcointalk post order).
2) If the game doesn't get into Google Play by July 20 then "0" guess wins. Otherwise the nearest guess wins. If nobody participates I'll spend the money on booze so please save me from alcoholism.
3) I'm not responsible for issues preventing the winner from receiving or cashing out the bounty, including but not limited to the wallet being broken, XPY being utterly worthless etc.
4) Deadline for entries 00:00 UTC June 21st, results will be determined at 00:00 UTC July 21st by looking at Google Play page for the game. Google Play displays installs as an interval. For the purposes of the bounty the top end of the interval will be used (e.g. if Google Play shows 500-1000 installs then 1000 will be used to determine the winner).

Current entries:

Code:

0 - pixelpowered
   10000 - rdewilde

1 Due to exchange rate fluctuations it might be worth as little as $0.
pixelpowered

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:22:32 PM

[..]

What are you trying to say? If they would have an PHP page would you say that someone else wrote an code? Actually for almost everything there is an finished code but still dont see everybody writing their own, most is reused. Lets look at all coins, how much is their code different and this difference, was it taken from somewhere?

You argument like if it is shit if you use code and code examples, everytihng should be written new, invent something that exists and works?? Show me some projects please where everything new is written no code used elsewhere is used, can you show me any of your projects? I really would like to see what you mean with new developed code.

If you find the same game, please post it here. If you mean that it is so easy, do it yourself, deliver us some games if you are so much better. The same is for blockchain, marketing, transparency and the rest, show us how would you do it before pointing finger to others.

Nobody talked about wallet code, even if I asked. You were statig that you found genesis block, but you dont have to look for it, you find it in an src file. So far about coding talk from my hacker friend. They had difficulties with retargeting, where you also ignored an discussion about it, why do they have/had retargeting troubles?

Exactly that. As a developer I'm using libraries, frameworks, plugins, modules, widgets, ui components etc. etc. on a daily base. I think that is positive for the end-product, because you can re-use tested and optimized solutions (in your specific project context) and spent time on things that the end-user actually does experience.

If you want to write it all from scratch (which they obviously did for at least a big part of Gravity) it's more of a business case than a technical case. If you have infinite funds, and so dev time, you could consider it - but imho it would just be a waste.

I'd like to see:
- Stability
- Great gameplay (good look and feel/unique/"addicting")
- Availability (web/android/ios)
- Profitable business concept ;-)
.. don't really care how it's done :-P

Oh good a more reasonable developer to talk with Smiley even if we disagree at times.
You'll know this example as well.
You know how Paycoin was cloned from PeerCoin, then Paycoin was cloned to Paycon?

The engine Gravity, probably the other games too, that's being used can be purchased through Unity from what I can see.
I see no definitive UI components that make it unique after seeing dozens of games like it on the same platform.
Makes the ION games vanilla along with the coin mechanics.
My dev friends have told me they'll reserve judgement once they see the full game to say its a ripoff of -x.

Here's the profitability with this though and my thoughts on what will happen with the ION project.
Your touching on what the business case I see forming with most Freemium crypto game trappings.
ION will produce the blandest games and use the user base to test it and utilize it with the ION coin.
Eventually all the data captured from all the testing inside and outside can make a viable platform.
Then you have a viable platform integration for x-coin with y-game.
Its a great concept!

Unfortunately for the ION team, other people and projects are doing/did the same.
I'm only going to mention a game project. There's now platform publishers already obtaining the same things to work unilaterally with separate games.
Spells of Genesis is one example ->https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=957797.msg15115325#msg15115325
I linked specifically to that recent message to show what real projects and devs to me represent on BCT.
Explore the project from page one.

When Gravity crashes, your only going to see messages from inside chat into this thread.
I can only imagine the horror that faces outside users looking for help on this thread Tongue
Hopefully Adam can survive this environment long enough to try to sell the platform package to the mobile gaming industry.
Since ION is already having inflation worries, much like Paycoin, the games/platform development will soon™ be the only thing worth of value.

bubbaj

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 10:23:41 AM

I find it extremely funny that the web site already has my email account as signed up, yes the very one used for paycoin, however try a password rest and then it asks for a 2fa code. The funny thing is I never signed up for ION at any time! Fuck you now this is good when the email that you used only at the end of the GAW saga is already registered with 2FA and a password that cannot be changed.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 10:57:03 AM

I find it extremely funny that the web site already has my email account as signed up, yes the very one used for paycoin, however try a password rest and then it asks for a 2fa code. The funny thing is I never signed up for ION at any time! Fuck you now this is good when the email that you used only at the end of the GAW saga is already registered with 2FA and a password that cannot be changed.

But you gotta believe them, this has NOTHING to do with XPY or Garza. They just happen to adopt the EXACT same tactics and seem to have the EXACT same email list as Garza. Hmmmmm, weird.

Belogvardeec
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 11:18:43 AM

I suggest to listen to Boki13. He is driven by good intentions.
Not so long ago, he saved many investors from ruin, when warned about fraud developer WARP.

"Bыcшaя дoбpoдeтeль в тyндpe тepпeниe и ocтopoжнocть. Bыcшaя дypocть лeзть нaпpoлoм. Oгибaй, выжидaй, тepпи."
Aктyaльнo и для тpeйдингa.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 12:28:44 PM

classy paycoiners. its probably a crime too. weirdly enough singapore has pretty strong personal data protection acts
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 01:14:10 PM

classy paycoiners. its probably a crime too. weirdly enough singapore has pretty strong personal data protection acts

Then it's a good thing they're not incorporated or physically present or otherwise doing business in Singapore Grin

The good old US of A justice system tends to prefer slow roast so the nice guys might be able to milk that e-mail list with a few more coinings before it catches up to them.

I suggest to listen to Boki13. He is driven by good intentions.
Not so long ago, he saved many investors from ruin, when warned about fraud developer WARP.

We would be happy to listen to him/her in his/her own thread:

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:37:09 PM

Thanks rdewilde. I added some clarification on how the winning guess will be determined. Stupid Google doesn't provide an accurate count, which somewhat limits the number of choices. Not a big deal since almost nobody is participating anyway  Grin

I'm offering a 1000 XPY bounty for the best guess of how many times the first ionomy game will be installed from the Google Play store by July 20. That's right, a $20k prize!!! 1

Some basic rules:

1) Number of installs will be rounded to the nearest hundred, so please post something along the lines of "I think the game will be installed 700 times". In case of a tie the earlier guess wins (by bitcointalk post order).
2) If the game doesn't get into Google Play by July 20 then "0" guess wins. Otherwise the nearest guess wins. If nobody participates I'll spend the money on booze so please save me from alcoholism.
3) I'm not responsible for issues preventing the winner from receiving or cashing out the bounty, including but not limited to the wallet being broken, XPY being utterly worthless etc.
4) Deadline for entries 00:00 UTC June 21st, results will be determined at 00:00 UTC July 21st by looking at Google Play page for the game. Google Play displays installs as an interval. For the purposes of the bounty the top end of the interval will be used (e.g. if Google Play shows 500-1000 installs then 1000 will be used to determine the winner).

Current entries:

Code:

0 - pixelpowered
   10000 - rdewilde

1 Due to exchange rate fluctuations it might be worth as little as $0.

Suchmoon, you didnt include my guess of 40, maybe you didnt see it in one of my previous posts.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 01:52:19 PM

Suchmoon, you didnt include my guess of 40, maybe you didnt see it in one of my previous posts.

Sorry, I'm getting senile apparently Shocked

Edit: since you guessed before I added rule #4 you can revise your guess... I'm not sure what the exact intervals are - 50, 100, 500 perhaps? Do you want 50 instead of 40?

Code:

0 - pixelpowered
      40 - Franz_Huber
   10000 - rdewilde

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:14:33 PM

Sorry, I'm getting senile apparently Shocked

Edit: since you guessed before I added rule #4 you can revise your guess... I'm not sure what the exact intervals are - 50, 100, 500 perhaps? Do you want 50 instead of 40?

Code:

0 - pixelpowered
      40 - Franz_Huber
   10000 - rdewilde

Room for another  Grin put me down for 20,000

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: