Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:59:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473051 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 05:40:53 PM

Anyone care to counter this thought i have or correct me where i may be wrong? i can't think of any other way

They're nice guys. That's all I got, sorry. Fridays are brutal on my mental capacity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:49:22 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2016, 08:36:47 PM by Franz_Huber

The latest video ionomy posted is having an effect on the market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 09:20:03 PM

With the price sitting at some 6.5 odd cents ($0.065), I would love to see their research and numbers that led them to think a $0.20-$0.25 ICO price. That is a valid question that I have asked during the ICO and was never given the answer. TeamION, any takers? Care to share how you came up with the ICO price?

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 09:21:04 PM

The latest video ionomy posted is having an effect on the market.

They need to contact Uncle Stu to help inject some cash to prop the price up. Uncle Stu, where are you?

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 12:24:16 AM

Guess ion investors are keen to spend more actual money without being able to use the ion and electrons they already have ingame?

Whats the concensus at the slack channel? Its all gawsome? Why go to the moon when you can hang in the ionosphere right?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 12:48:46 AM

shitcoin spam

DIE SPAMMER DIE
hugabase

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 12:54:12 AM

ION = Suck SCAMM
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 01:15:10 AM

We know that, but another scam won't make it better.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 01:40:31 AM

Guess ion investors are keen to spend more actual money without being able to use the ion and electrons they already have ingame?

Whats the concensus at the slack channel? Its all gawsome? Why go to the moon when you can hang in the ionosphere right?

I briefly browsed the slack today. As usual it's impossible to find any coherent info there. I saw DAO fuckup mentioned but their own shit apparently doesn't stink.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 02:32:07 AM

I briefly browsed the slack today. As usual it's impossible to find any coherent info there. I saw DAO fuckup mentioned but their own shit apparently doesn't stink.

yeah the old lol dao fucks up they shoulda bought ion our team of adam and programmers are so secure blah blah. its basically arrogance at the highest degree. I don't expect anyone thats invested to take it seriously onboard but i'm doing up some numbers again just to show how bad their store money to return is for both someone thats a dev making a game and those that pay for the in game purchases. I'll cover the ion points and junk and show how you are actually buying your own stuff and not actually getting free stuff from team ion. Its actually worse than coinstand... coinstand at least you put in xpy and they gave it at a higher value... this system is just pure pay your own products but make you think its a rewards system.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 10:33:18 AM

yeah the old lol dao fucks up they shoulda bought ion our team of adam and programmers are so secure blah blah. its basically arrogance at the highest degree. I don't expect anyone thats invested to take it seriously onboard but i'm doing up some numbers again just to show how bad their store money to return is for both someone thats a dev making a game and those that pay for the in game purchases. I'll cover the ion points and junk and show how you are actually buying your own stuff and not actually getting free stuff from team ion. Its actually worse than coinstand... coinstand at least you put in xpy and they gave it at a higher value... this system is just pure pay your own products but make you think its a rewards system.

The hate for ION just oozes out of every pour... your gonna build a model based on a video.... shock horror your gonna show the model as being bad for everybody but the devs.

Looks like that's gonna be the theme of the next scooby doo episode which always ends with 'Drat you pesky devs!!! You may have gotten away this time but just you wait..... '

What episode are we on now 6 Huh

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 11:42:23 AM

The hate for ION just oozes out of every pour... your gonna build a model based on a video.... shock horror your gonna show the model as being bad for everybody but the devs.

Looks like that's gonna be the theme of the next scooby doo episode which always ends with 'Drat you pesky devs!!! You may have gotten away this time but just you wait..... '

What? No the model is actually good for everyone BUT the devs of games thats the point. A dev makes a game and gets only 33% of the cut the rest goes to the public. Its just moronic seriously think about this... its a reverse of designing something to make money. You end up working to make others money.

Its stupid... would you yourself make a game and put in all the effort only to take 33% profit instead of 70%? Thats what they are proposing.

Your only cry each time something like this is posted is o you all just hate ion. FFS just read what i posted above... it came from THEIR explanation video and its pretty clean cut. How about you counter it with WHY IT IS good and how devs aren't losing money deving games with ion? Else i can just play your game and recycle your post here... see how easy it is? and it contains no facts

Below is the reverse of you

The hatelove for ION just oozes out of every pour... your gonna build a model based on a video.... shock horrorcrazy awesome your gonna show the model as being badso profitable for everybody but the devs.

Looks like that's gonna be the theme of the next scooby doo episode which always ends with 'Drat you pesky devsfudders!!! You may have gotten away this time but just you wait..... '

Can you please post some benefits to this ion model and system instead of just a silly post again trying to blame fudders and hate and blah blah. Josh Garza did this exact same thing and it didn't help his cause much. What can't be argued is facts and some form of evidence or points for an against. You all seem to not want to do that... its either you don't have these points or realise the others posted are right but don't want to admit it.

So again post something worth reading point wise please? Contrary to what you might believe i would take it onboard and be interested to see it.
korvas128

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:36:09 PM

What? No the model is actually good for everyone BUT the devs of games thats the point. A dev makes a game and gets only 33% of the cut the rest goes to the public. Its just moronic seriously think about this... its a reverse of designing something to make money. You end up working to make others money.

Its stupid... would you yourself make a game and put in all the effort only to take 33% profit instead of 70%? Thats what they are proposing.

Your only cry each time something like this is posted is o you all just hate ion. FFS just read what i posted above... it came from THEIR explanation video and its pretty clean cut. How about you counter it with WHY IT IS good and how devs aren't losing money deving games with ion? Else i can just play your game and recycle your post here... see how easy it is? and it contains no facts

The hatelove for ION just oozes out of every pour... your gonna build a model based on a video.... shock horrorcrazy awesome your gonna show the model as being badso profitable for everybody but the devs.

Looks like that's gonna be the theme of the next scooby doo episode which always ends with 'Drat you pesky devsfudders!!! You may have gotten away this time but just you wait..... '

Can you please post some benefits to this ion model and system instead of just a silly post again trying to blame fudders and hate and blah blah. Josh Garza did this exact same thing and it didn't help his cause much. What can't be argued is facts and some form of evidence or points for an against. You all seem to not want to do that... its either you don't have these points or realise the others posted are right but don't want to admit it.

So again post something worth reading point wise please? Contrary to what you might believe i would take it onboard and be interested to see it.

You've kinda answered you own question....

It would make sense for a dev to make 33% if they made more $$ margin.

Would the dev make more money but integrating ION...

I believe they would....

why.....

They would be offering the end user more..... more end user benefit = more sales

Over to you

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:25:15 PM

I believe they would....

why.....

They would be offering the end user more..... more end user benefit = more sales

Over to you

So you are saying that a game dev will give up the 70% profit to instead get 33% profit because it is ION? A coin that went from $0.25 to $0.06 in a matter of a month? Please explain with facts and numbers why a game dev would give up 37% profit to design for ION. This is a serious question. Please no Scooby Doo episode 6 bullshit.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:58:16 PM

OK, it appears I misunderstood the video. If I spend 99 cents on lives, I get the lives, 33 cents worth of ions (is that correct or do I get 33% of whatever is left after google/apple take their cut?), and a number of ionpoints to use at the ion store.

What happens if I never sign up with ionomy? Who gets that 66% of the money? Where does the actual cash that turns into ionpoints go? How are the products bought with ionpoints actually paid for? Who is making the profit on this part of the transaction? How does it help the regular ion holder?

And my motivations are simple, prevent people from losing money in this venture that looks like a guaranteed failure to me. Every step of the way I see tons of red flags, ask about them, get ignored, and then they move on to the next thing with more red flags. This happens pretty often on ventures I find on this forum that end up screwing over tons of people, if anyone sees one of my red flags and stays out of it it's worth it.

None of this makes any sense to me, especially the part where people that have money invested don't ask the obvious questions. At least some people are just flat out trying to pump and dump because that's what they do, so they can be ignored, but people who appear to be true believers make no sense to me because it's all bunk.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 03:05:24 PM

I believe they would....

why.....

Over to you

More of what exactly? We are talking about games and/or in-game purchases, right? If a gamer is spending $10 on something stupid like extra lives would the "benefit" of getting some additional trinkets (that you have to redeem on some third party site etc) make them spend MORE? That's a seriously backwards logic. It might be a benefit to the 200 hardcore bagholders but to any sane person it's actually a deterrent. If you gave them a choice most would simply choose to pay less, or get more of the content for the money, not some convoluted "benefit".

So you are saying that a game dev will give up the 70% profit to instead get 33% profit because it is ION? A coin that went from $0.25 to $0.06 in a matter of a month? Please explain with facts and numbers why a game dev would give up 37% profit to design for ION. This is a serious question. Please no Scooby Doo episode 6 bullshit.

Google/Apple take their cut regardless of how ionomy splits the proceeds. So the dev gets 33% of the 70%, i.e. out of every $10:

• $3.00 goes to Google/Apple
  • $2.33 goes to game dev
  • $2.33 goes to purchase ION (ludicrous considering inflation)
  • $2.33 goes to ionomy points

The math on points doesn't seem to add up either... perhaps the screenshots in the video don't have the right numbers though so I'm not going to go into that.

Edit:

OK, it appears I misunderstood the video. If I spend 99 cents on lives, I get the lives, 33 cents worth of ions (is that correct or do I get 33% of whatever is left after google/apple take their cut?), and a number of ionpoints to use at the ion store.

Of course it has to be AFTER Google/Apple cut. They won't be able to bypass that. And I believe the split is like I outlined above but I might be wrong. Stupid idea to present such a thing in a youtube video but I digress.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 05:01:42 PM

Wait, wait, wait. Ionpoints? What the fuck are these now? For fucks sale at least use a different terminology if you want to separate from the Garza scam. Ionpoints...hash points. This project is actually funny now. What a fucking joke. You only need to sign up for 50 different things and transfer pints to electrons to atoms to Ions. Yep, everyone and their mother will be lining up for this operation. Way to complicate things more. Good job team!

Korvas, plan on answering any of the questions asked or are you prepping Scooby Doo episode 7?

korvas128

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 07:07:21 PM

I believe they would....

why.....

Over to you

Yes I am if the $$ margin is higher at 33% then you would be crazy to not too..... you would need to assume that the extra consumer value will mean more consumers which would = more downloads/usage

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:44:17 PM

I believe they would....

why.....

Over to you

The dev won't make more margin over full sales to themselves. Its the same app store community that buys regardless.

You are being vague... offering the end user more.. more end user benefit... more sales... what is this offering more you speak of? Actually say what more is not just be vague. Do you mean more fun more ?

You still haven't answered anything.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:44:43 PM

I believe they would....

why.....

Over to you

Yes I am if the $$ margin is higher at 33% then you would be crazy to not too..... you would need to assume that the extra consumer value will mean more consumers which would = more downloads/usage

Please explain how the $$ margin will be higher at 33% than at 70%? Money is money and percentages are percentages. How is 33% of $1,000 produce more money than 70% of $1000? Or are you expecting game devs to develop games for your platform with a community of 200-300 active members and get paid in ION and hold it for the massive rise that is incoming?

Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: