Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:03:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473052 times)
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:23:43 PM

Ion slack (walled garden) = hashtalk (walled garden)

Am i the only one here feeling that someone took their xmas present and wrapped it back up and regifted it?

It seems like the same play with new clothes on it or a way to market it....

Sorry to say they are learning.  Too many embarrassing things survived long enough on HT to get archived. Then used to show they lied.  So they instead went with slack so all the things disappear in a few days and dont get archived all over the place.

So now they can claim to have never said x and no one can pull out an automatically archived copy of them saying x....

Of course its not impossible that some smart cookie is keeping their own archive of the slack before the 10k message limit eats things

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
u848921

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:58:12 PM

It would be nice if an official representative of the ION team come to THEIR thread and clear things up. If they had the desire to do so, which hey don't. They're happy with their 200 member walled garden.

You will never happy. ionomy created a nice movie that explains everything how money goes and you still yell that they need to come and explain. If they explained and you don't like it's your problem. They don't need to waste more time trying to explain to haters. They have work to do to release the games and support the coin on the exchange and answer real investor questions on slack chat. You will not buy ion anyway doesn't matter how much they explain to you so of course they don't care to talk to trolls. You can't imagine how things can work because you only know bitcoin. This is a diffferent coin and they set the rules and can promote the games and give aditional benefits to users, they have a great community wich will invest and play the games and spread the news make other users play the games. You say walled garden but its not a bad thing that trolls and haters can't disrupt and people can meet with other people who think the same way.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:32:02 PM

It would be nice if an official representative of the ION team come to THEIR thread and clear things up. If they had the desire to do so, which hey don't. They're happy with their 200 member walled garden.

You will never happy. ionomy created a nice movie that explains everything how money goes and you still yell that they need to come and explain. If they explained and you don't like it's your problem. They don't need to waste more time trying to explain to haters. They have work to do to release the games and support the coin on the exchange and answer real investor questions on slack chat. You will not buy ion anyway doesn't matter how much they explain to you so of course they don't care to talk to trolls. You can't imagine how things can work because you only know bitcoin. This is a diffferent coin and they set the rules and can promote the games and give aditional benefits to users, they have a great community wich will invest and play the games and spread the news make other users play the games. You say walled garden but its not a bad thing that trolls and haters can't disrupt and people can meet with other people who think the same way.

Thank you newbie for the lecture, much appreciated. So a walled garden is good you say? So people can't see the faults and red flags that make ION an EXTREMELY risky investment? Fantastic idea!

Please explain to me how 33% of $1000 will be worth more than 70% of $1000 that a game dev would receive otherwise. What is the incentive?

And fuck you for assuming anything about me! I know much more than Bitcoin your arrogant fuck! How do you not know I may be interested in this project?Huh? I asked several times about the game dev process and got a few attempts and interpreted response but nothing official from the team. If questions were answered, yes I would probably buy a few to see how it rolls. But nooooo, they can't even provide the business info for Ionomy that was in the white paper! I asked in Slack for the research and maths they used to come up with the ICO price (which was obviously none as the price is a fraction of ICO price) and they shrugged it off. They aren't even using an escrow for customer funds, that doesn't worry you?

Provide some useful information instead of your useless, vague drivel. You ION newbies that come here and spout out useless words make me laugh. There are so many faults in the system and you know it but won't admit it as you have been taken for yet another ride. Do some research first and you won't have to cheerlead for a worthless coin.

I apologize for asking questions. No one should ever do their due diligence before investing. If the team seems nice, throw your coins at them

If they would answer a list of questions and provide the requested addresses, I will buy ION.  But I know they won't. Go back and talk to the 100 community member on Slack. Enjoy the GIFs, they are more important than taking the project seriously.

u848921

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:12:40 PM

If you don't like Microsoft keeps business secrets do you go troll them on all forums? Maybe you do but they don't care and ionomy doesn't care if you troll about it, they will just keep working and will prove yuou wrong. You think this bitcoin talk is the centre of the world, but it is not, there are many ways for companys to talk to customers, and ionomy choose to use slack, is much better than this outdated forum because you can ask questions Adam and other ion people and get answer immediately. If you dont get answer maybe your asking like ass hole, dont be ass hole if you want answer, respect the developers and they will answer, but you will not get business secrets of course, that's why investors trust companies like apple, google, to make stuff, why would they tell everyone how they do it.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:31:57 PM

If you don't like Microsoft keeps business secrets do you go troll them on all forums? Maybe you do but they don't care and ionomy doesn't care if you troll about it, they will just keep working and will prove yuou wrong. You think this bitcoin talk is the centre of the world, but it is not, there are many ways for companys to talk to customers, and ionomy choose to use slack, is much better than this outdated forum because you can ask questions Adam and other ion people and get answer immediately. If you dont get answer maybe your asking like ass hole, dont be ass hole if you want answer, respect the developers and they will answer, but you will not get business secrets of course, that's why investors trust companies like apple, google, to make stuff, why would they tell everyone how they do it.

Business secrets? Umm.. What? This is a shit coin, not a company AFAIK. It's a scam to fleece people like you from their bitcoin. BTW, If I want to "shit on your investment", that is my right to do so. The smell of Garza and XPY is too strong with this particular shit coin, sorry there pal.

BTW, nice post history, nothing but ION shilling.  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:04:38 PM

Business secrets? Umm.. What? This is a shit coin, not a company AFAIK. It's a scam to fleece people like you from their bitcoin. BTW, If I want to "shit on your investment", that is my right to do so. The smell of Garza and XPY is too strong with this particular shit coin, sorry there pal.

BTW, nice post history, nothing but ION shilling.  Roll Eyes

Having worked for or with those companies at one point in time. I find it hilarious when multi-billion dollar companies are compared to to these low-rent scam groups.
Then I double over when I see mentioned that Bitcointalk isn't the great MECA of crypto as a detraction...
YET ITS CONSTANTLY USED TO PROMOTE ALL SORT OF SHIT LIKE THIS PROJECT TO THE USERS.  Roll Eyes

Oh the cognitive dissonance  Shocked

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:09:19 AM

Am i the only one here feeling that someone took their xmas present and wrapped it back up and regifted it?

Sorry to say they are learning.  Too many embarrassing things survived long enough on HT to get archived. Then used to show they lied.  So they instead went with slack so all the things disappear in a few days and dont get archived all over the place.

So now they can claim to have never said x and no one can pull out an automatically archived copy of them saying x....

Of course its not impossible that some smart cookie is keeping their own archive of the slack before the 10k message limit eats things

Please clarify....... speak with facts....... What embarrassing things survived ? Are your words based on fact or fiction

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 01:05:17 AM

Sorry to say they are learning.  Too many embarrassing things survived long enough on HT to get archived. Then used to show they lied.  So they instead went with slack so all the things disappear in a few days and dont get archived all over the place.

Please clarify....... speak with facts....... What embarrassing things survived ? Are your words based on fact or fiction

http://archive.is/hashtalk.org

I bet you'll find many of the ionomists displaying their allegiance to MrCEO in most embarrassing ways. But of course that's just because they're nice guys, right?

Edit: for example http://archive.is/pEsCb#selection-773.1-811.54
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:57:46 AM

we are not asking for business secrets, we are asking basic questions about how the thing is going to work, and not nearly to the degree of specification that companies like Microsoft freely give to people that are investing in them, which is what people are claiing to do with ion.
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:02:36 AM

Are you seriously claiming during the GAW/XPY saga MrCEO (and others) didnt say/post things that later proved to be wrong?  That said items didnt have a habit of disappearing off HashTalk and the fact that HT was archived by many separate groups allowing people to dig out the old posts and use it to prove they lied maybe saving other investors and being able to provide them as evidence for the SEC etc?

Moving to slack sounds remarkably like a way to stop this automatic archiving the Internet does of forums and websites.  To archive slack you need someone to approve your account to join slack and to be in each and every channel you want archived and to run some sort of script that may or may not be good enough to be considered evidence.

I like slack and use it for assorted things.  I would never use it for anything i wanted a history of as unless you pay some fairly extreme prices as it dumps all messages once you reach the 10k message limit.  I can see this being of benefit to someone who didnt want things to be kept that could be used against them later
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:07:38 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2016, 10:49:45 PM by theymos

So what you are telling me here is that Ionomy and ION is on the same level in every way as Microsoft? LOL! Business secrets?!? I'm not sure even TeamION knows their own business secrets. Well, yes they do. Their name. Apparently the business is still a secret in Singapore. That must be the business secret you speak of.

And please don't be lazy, read the complete thread before commenting (on second thought, don't. It makes your ignorant responses that much funnier) and you will see that I nor anyone else even remotely asked for "business secrets". Oh [removed by mod], you are a funny one. Haha ha!

So slack is better than this "outdated" forum because the ION team can keep no track record? That seems more like it. Why would they not want a solution that stores everything that was saiid? Know who doesn't? Scammers. They want their words erased.

Alright [removed by mod], your turn. Time to spit some more of your intelligence at us. Show us the real type of person that supports ION. You are doing a bang up job this far. I'm sure the minions that sent you over here are quite proud f you back at your home Slack base.

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:30:57 AM

BTW, nice post history, nothing but ION shilling.  Roll Eyes

You and all your buddies here must be extreme dumb or extreme dumb and bad people. You do recognise that you call bitpop an ION shill who uses this. You guys/girls are not BTC talk trolls, you are ION and GAW trolls. You are an group are most retarded of all people posting here who proves again what an of an piece of shit you and your buddies are. Why doesnt bitpop use his real name? Maybe your group can ask this shill? As well as moderation of this thread. Bitches Smiley, thats what all of you are!

Boki what does this reply have to do with ion discussion? You are responding to a person on personal things. Can you please link it to an actual ion point or not post it. I've reported that post as it doesn't relate to ion in anyway nor the discussion of it. Take your posts relating to other people elsewhere please.

BTW bitpop isn't an ion shill dunno where you get that from. Also hmm boki i guess thats your real name too? Pot calling the kettle black why don't you lead by example and list your real name if you expect bitpop to do the same.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 09:44:18 AM

I dump all filthy bitcoin for ion which is sec Approved*

*?

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:25:26 PM

Sorry to say they are learning.  Too many embarrassing things survived long enough on HT to get archived. Then used to show they lied.  So they instead went with slack so all the things disappear in a few days and dont get archived all over the place.

http://archive.is/hashtalk.org

I bet you'll find many of the ionomists displaying their allegiance to MrCEO in most embarrassing ways. But of course that's just because they're nice guys, right?

Edit: for example http://archive.is/pEsCb#selection-773.1-811.54

Thank you for that link, suchmoon. It should be posted more than one time.
http://archive.is/pEsCb#selection-773.1-811.54

Every ION fanboy should read what their ionomy overlord Adam Huey Matlack once wrote about Josh Garza and his scam: "I’ve participated in every single product release GAW has offered".

Hey, korvas128!
Did you read this already?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:58:18 PM

I forgot about the reseller thing.

Geez, more proof that Matlack was involved with GAW, shocking. I hope boki still has me on ignore so he doesn't blow a gasket for me pointing it out. Buying "stakers," "atoms," and "electrons" from a guy who sold GAW products, no way this can go wrong.

Everyone should give him their money as soon as they get it out of the DAO or bitfinex or whatever other failboat their coins are currently stuck in.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 03:21:54 PM

Correct matlack is a pastor and should be trusted.

u848921

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:32:09 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2016, 10:48:29 PM by theymos

So what you are telling me here is that Ionomy and ION is on the same level in every way as Microsoft? LOL! Business secrets?!? I'm not sure even TeamION knows their own business secrets. Well, yes they do. Their name. Apparently the business is still a secret in Singapore. That must be the business secret you speak of.

And please don't be lazy, read the complete thread before commenting (on second thought, don't. It makes your ignorant responses that much funnier) and you will see that I nor anyone else even remotely asked for "business secrets". Oh [removed by mod], you are a funny one. Haha ha!

So slack is better than this "outdated" forum because the ION team can keep no track record? That seems more like it. Why would they not want a solution that stores everything that was saiid? Know who doesn't? Scammers. They want their words erased.

Alright [removed by mod], your turn. Time to spit some more of your intelligence at us. Show us the real type of person that supports ION. You are doing a bang up job this far. I'm sure the minions that sent you over here are quite proud f you back at your home Slack base.

Why matters what company name is, you find stupid things to ask and then you shout that they don't answer. You attack people supporters of ION because they invested in something they believe and your bitcoin is crashing. Adam explained everything how it is working for the user with points and electrons now you want to know how they will make money. That is an business secret they don't need to tell you that, companys like Apple will not say what features will be in there next phone and how there make money from it. Slack is easy to use and thousands users are on slack, in this thread there is an group of six liers who repeat the same hate and fud and you think that you know everything, how can you know everything if you just repeat your stuff and don't want to listen what Adam and other ion people are saying. Masternodes are growing, community has created an masternode, network is strong, much faster than bitcoin, gravity games is going to be an great game and you will regret that you didn't buy ions before its released, you will hide and not say you're sorry for lieing when ion goes up, or maybe your secretly buying ions just don't want to tell your troll friends.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:47:50 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2016, 10:48:03 PM by theymos

Why matters what company name is, you find stupid things to ask and then you shout that they don't answer. You attack people supporters of ION because they invested in something they believe and your bitcoin is crashing. Adam explained everything how it is working for the user with points and electrons now you want to know how they will make money. That is an business secret they don't need to tell you that, companys like Apple will not say what features will be in there next phone and how there make money from it. Slack is easy to use and thousands users are on slack, in this thread there is an group of six liers who repeat the same hate and fud and you think that you know everything, how can you know everything if you just repeat your stuff and don't want to listen what Adam and other ion people are saying. Masternodes are growing, community has created an masternode, network is strong, much faster than bitcoin, gravity games is going to be an great game and you will regret that you didn't buy ions before its released, you will hide and not say you're sorry for lieing when ion goes up, or maybe your secretly buying ions just don't want to tell your troll friends.

Dude, you are a delusional freak... Seriously? Buying ION's secretly? LMFAO.... That's really funny [removed by mod], but can you do any better? This coin is still a pile of shit, only made to rip fools like you off... They learned from Homero, or did you miss that part? Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:19:59 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2016, 10:48:47 PM by theymos

If that video is enough for you, good for you. That video conveys absolutely no information to me as to WHY someone would develop a game for ION as opposed to themselves, or to why someone who believes in ion would spend money on the game when they can just buy ion.

I'm allowed to ask for clarification on that, and I'm allowed to call you foolish for saying that the answer to those questions are "business secrets."
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:45:16 PM

I am not boki, boki is my friend

Wish I could tell who the hell he was actually talking about up there. Seems like he's on a really bad acid trip. Boki?!!  Are you ok??!! Should we call your Ma? Bitpop probably has her number, I would think? Roll Eyes
I am not boki, boki is my friend

Wish I could tell who the hell he was actually talking about up there. Seems like he's on a really bad acid trip. Boki?!!  Are you ok??!! Should we call your Ma? Bitpop probably has her number, I would think? Roll Eyes

Please do this, call my mom. Thanks for public threats retard!

Dude, go take your meds, and grow a thicker skin if you are going to come in here and act like an asshole, because that's exactly what you are going to get right back -Why don't you understand that yet? BTW, since your sarcasm detector is obviously non-existent, my comment above should have had an /s on it. Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: