Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:44:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473033 times)
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:30:29 PM

I thought I was the elite cyber criminal around here  Cool... that exposes other criminals  Roll Eyes
I'm surprised I'm not on the do not fly list or was it the do not call, possibly the hacker list of boki's we're talking about now?

Competing with one legendary, Suchmoon was okay. Now I got to up my game with Bitbop on the scene sigh

Okay, well I emailed the The Chainsmokers manager about the ION video using blatantly their music.
We'll have to continue to wait for Yoshi and Adam (my opinion on who's actually making the game) to eventually produce the game.
I wish they would hurry up because I don't want to win the downloads contest  Grin

Looks like its the normal ranting as usually in a typical cloned GAW project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 07:55:11 PM

I thought I was the elite cyber criminal around here  Cool... that exposes other criminals  Roll Eyes
I'm surprised I'm not on the do not fly list or was it the do not call, possibly the hacker list of boki's we're talking about now?

Competing with one legendary, Suchmoon was okay. Now I got to up my game with Bitbop on the scene sigh

Okay, well I emailed the The Chainsmokers manager about the ION video using blatantly their music.
We'll have to continue to wait for Yoshi and Adam (my opinion on who's actually making the game) to eventually produce the game.
I wish they would hurry up because I don't want to win the downloads contest  Grin

Looks like its the normal ranting as usually in a typical cloned GAW project.

Thanks for reminding me. Here is the final list of entries for the gawsome $20k bounty:

Code:

-1 - o0o0
       0 - pixelpowered
       1 - owlcatz
      40 - Franz_Huber
     100 - SAmOS
     500 - markus124
    1000 - Phildo
   10000 - rdewilde
   20000 - korvas128

I won't bother repeating the full rules, basically now we wait a month until July 21st to find out who won.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:05:16 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2016, 10:47:42 PM by theymos

If you don't like Microsoft keeps business secrets do you go troll them on all forums? Maybe you do but they don't care and ionomy doesn't care if you troll about it, they will just keep working and will prove yuou wrong. You think this bitcoin talk is the centre of the world, but it is not, there are many ways for companys to talk to customers, and ionomy choose to use slack, is much better than this outdated forum because you can ask questions Adam and other ion people and get answer immediately. If you dont get answer maybe your asking like ass hole, dont be ass hole if you want answer, respect the developers and they will answer, but you will not get business secrets of course, that's why investors trust companies like apple, google, to make stuff, why would they tell everyone how they do it.

So what you are telling me here is that Ionomy and ION is on the same level in every way as Microsoft? LOL! Business secrets?!? I'm not sure even TeamION knows their own business secrets. Well, yes they do. Their name. Apparently the business is still a secret in Singapore. That must be the business secret you speak of.

And please don't be lazy, read the complete thread before commenting (on second thought, don't. It makes your ignorant responses that much funnier) and you will see that I nor anyone else even remotely asked for "business secrets". Oh [removed by mod], you are a funny one. Haha ha!

So slack is better than this "outdated" forum because the ION team can keep no track record? That seems more like it. Why would they not want a solution that stores everything that was saiid? Know who doesn't? Scammers. They want their words erased.

Alright [removed by mod], your turn. Time to spit some more of your intelligence at us. Show us the real type of person that supports ION. You are doing a bang up job this far. I'm sure the minions that sent you over here are quite proud f you back at your home Slack base.

Why matters what company name is, you find stupid things to ask and then you shout that they don't answer. You attack people supporters of ION because they invested in something they believe and your bitcoin is crashing. Adam explained everything how it is working for the user with points and electrons now you want to know how they will make money. That is an business secret they don't need to tell you that, companys like Apple will not say what features will be in there next phone and how there make money from it. Slack is easy to use and thousands users are on slack, in this thread there is an group of six liers who repeat the same hate and fud and you think that you know everything, how can you know everything if you just repeat your stuff and don't want to listen what Adam and other ion people are saying. Masternodes are growing, community has created an masternode, network is strong, much faster than bitcoin, gravity games is going to be an great game and you will regret that you didn't buy ions before its released, you will hide and not say you're sorry for lieing when ion goes up, or maybe your secretly buying ions just don't want to tell your troll friends.

For fucks sake, quit comparing ION shit to Apple and Microsoft. Not even close to being in the same class.

So, please explain to me WHY Gravity is going o be a great game. Have you played it? How do you know it is going to be great that you can declare so?

Of course Slack is easy to use. It's also extremely easy to hide info or make it disappear completely. It's their way to hide their ignorance. They should be upfront about things and provide a place where information doesn't disappear.

How do you feel about Adam's DEEP involvement with GAW as pointed out above?

Can you explain to me how 33% of $1000 is worth more to a game dev than 70% of $1000. I don't understand the incentive for a game dev to build a game for the ION platform (unless they personally know one of the characters involved). Could you clear that up for me?

Much faster than Bitcoin, great. What can I use ION for again? I can use Bitcoin to purchase almost everything I need.

And talk about the Bitcoin price tanking? How about ION going from $0.25 ICO to under $0.10 now. Let's talk about that being that his is an ION thread?

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 09:49:49 PM

Announced! Ion flour will soon be $120! Tell your friend and family

DO NOT ASK OF MRCEO. You ask what you do for ionomy!!!

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:15:05 AM

It got removed because you quoted someone who wasn't talking to you asking them what they were talking about and accusing them of being unable to read, when it's clearly you that can't read.

The random insults in the second part probably didn't help either.

Edit: if the second one gets removed it's probably from you breaking the "no 2 posts in a row rule" that you thought was of the utmost importance earlier in the thread.

Listen, I dont care about you, your fake statements or any kind of provocation, you are on my ignore list. This was not reffered to you at all, you cant talk about double standards of different mods and troubles of people giving fake trust to people who clearly should not be trusted, more banned than trusted. These are all topics that you seem not to be interested in because you take an part in this pretty silly sad team that spends energy on harming bitcoin and its community. I am sure you still dont understand any word that I write, but now you will maybe rethink that it really could be on you and your skills and ability to understand. I dont blame you for that, like I said, tweet whatever you want here, nobody cares about such trolls like these of this thread, nobody should listen to such people like these that spam this forum constantly with offtopic and silly posts, you are one of these people.

I have not made any fake statements, I have never used the trust system here, so please stop lying and calling me part of this team that you have invented in your head. I know it's hard to lie, because you are a liar as we established before.

Just trying to help out, you asked the general forum why the post was deleted, and I can obviously tell why it was deleted, so I chimed in with the answer. If you want to ignore the obvious answer, that's fine, but don't get upset when people get upset at you for shitting up the thread by missing the obvious.

You quoted a thread of posts that had nothing to do with you, and said "what are you asking me? who said I said anything in this way?" and then a string of insults. The post was deleted because no one was asking you anything, no one said you said anything in that way, and insults are against the rules. your post was useless in every way, and went where it belongs, in the dumpster.

Wow. Only because you dont understand you call me an lier? You have some menthal troubles, this is for sure. I will not explain you this, I will just continue to ignore such an spammer. Whine, cry and report, it will never change the truth.

I call you a liar because you lied in the GAW thread when you said you never insulted me, because you did, so that makes you a liar.

If you don't want to understand why your post was deleted, that's fine by me.
pixelpowered

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:31:41 AM

@boki15 What's your guesstimate for downloads tallied come July for the shit-show Gravity game?

boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:58:42 AM

@boki15 What's your guesstimate for downloads tallied come July for the shit-show Gravity game?

I am not taking part on an giveaway in form of an bounty as if bans come, everybody who participates could be banned too.

I still understand your hunger for information. If you would dig, I wrote once 0x00000000-0xffffffff, but giveaway starter did not understand what kind of numbers it would be, it was threaten as offtopic Smiley, lol, on bitcointalk. I assume you are able to understand what my guesstimate would be if I would take part on it.
pixelpowered

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:43:19 AM

I am not taking part on an giveaway in form of an bounty as if bans come, everybody who participates could be banned too.

I still understand your hunger for information. If you would dig, I wrote once 0x00000000-0xffffffff, but giveaway starter did not understand what kind of numbers it would be, it was threaten as offtopic Smiley, lol, on bitcointalk. I assume you are able to understand what my guesstimate would be if I would take part on it.

If bans come from this thread you'll be hit for rule 32 defiantly. Not for participating in Suchmoon's silly contest.
Chill out and read up on the clarifications for the rules.
Theymos created an entire clarity thread for it.
Contest ╪ giveaway.

I already looked into your posts on your account. Your just not that interesting.
I am concerned with your mental handicap though  Grin

Wow. Only because you dont understand you call me an lier? You have some menthal troubles, this is for sure. I will not explain you this, I will just continue to ignore such an spammer. Whine, cry and report, it will never change the truth.

Hopefully you lay down and rest. Recharge and you can type up your guess  Cheesy

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:48:08 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2016, 01:54:23 PM by Franz_Huber

Ion slack (walled garden) = hashtalk (walled garden)

Am i the only one here feeling that someone took their xmas present and wrapped it back up and regifted it?

It seems like the same play with new clothes on it or a way to market it....

Sorry to say they are learning.  Too many embarrassing things survived long enough on HT to get archived. Then used to show they lied.  So they instead went with slack so all the things disappear in a few days and dont get archived all over the place.

So now they can claim to have never said x and no one can pull out an automatically archived copy of them saying x....

Of course its not impossible that some smart cookie is keeping their own archive of the slack before the 10k message limit eats things

Please clarify....... speak with facts....... What embarrassing things survived ? Are your words based on fact or fiction

http://archive.is/hashtalk.org

I bet you'll find many of the ionomists displaying their allegiance to MrCEO in most embarrassing ways. But of course that's just because they're nice guys, right?

Edit: for example http://archive.is/pEsCb#selection-773.1-811.54

Thank you for that link, suchmoon. It should be posted more than one time.
http://archive.is/pEsCb#selection-773.1-811.54

Every ION fanboy should read what their ionomy overlord Adam Huey Matlack once wrote about Josh Garza and his scam: "I’ve participated in every single product release GAW has offered".

Hey, korvas128!
Did you read this already?

Hey, Paycoin and ION shills!
How did XPY work out for you? According to coinmarketcap.com it now has a market cap of less than 100,000 dollars.

How long do you think it will take for ION to reach a market cap lower than $100,000?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:51:38 PM

Ion slack (walled garden) = hashtalk (walled garden)

Am i the only one here feeling that someone took their xmas present and wrapped it back up and regifted it?

It seems like the same play with new clothes on it or a way to market it....

Sorry to say they are learning.  Too many embarrassing things survived long enough on HT to get archived. Then used to show they lied.  So they instead went with slack so all the things disappear in a few days and dont get archived all over the place.

So now they can claim to have never said x and no one can pull out an automatically archived copy of them saying x....

Of course its not impossible that some smart cookie is keeping their own archive of the slack before the 10k message limit eats things

Please clarify....... speak with facts....... What embarrassing things survived ? Are your words based on fact or fiction

http://archive.is/hashtalk.org

I bet you'll find many of the ionomists displaying their allegiance to MrCEO in most embarrassing ways. But of course that's just because they're nice guys, right?

Edit: for example http://archive.is/pEsCb#selection-773.1-811.54

Thank you for that link, suchmoon. It should be posted more than one time.

Every ION fanboy should read what their ionomy overlord Adam Huey Matlack once wrote about Josh Garza and his scam: "I’ve participated in every single product release GAW has offered".

Hey, korvas128!
Did you read this already?

ION market cap is now already less than 800,000 dollars, with a 24 hour trading volume of a whopping $139. Woohoo, yeah, to the moon!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
u848921

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:10:58 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2016, 10:47:21 PM by theymos

If you don't like Microsoft keeps business secrets do you go troll them on all forums? Maybe you do but they don't care and ionomy doesn't care if you troll about it, they will just keep working and will prove yuou wrong. You think this bitcoin talk is the centre of the world, but it is not, there are many ways for companys to talk to customers, and ionomy choose to use slack, is much better than this outdated forum because you can ask questions Adam and other ion people and get answer immediately. If you dont get answer maybe your asking like ass hole, dont be ass hole if you want answer, respect the developers and they will answer, but you will not get business secrets of course, that's why investors trust companies like apple, google, to make stuff, why would they tell everyone how they do it.

So what you are telling me here is that Ionomy and ION is on the same level in every way as Microsoft? LOL! Business secrets?!? I'm not sure even TeamION knows their own business secrets. Well, yes they do. Their name. Apparently the business is still a secret in Singapore. That must be the business secret you speak of.

And please don't be lazy, read the complete thread before commenting (on second thought, don't. It makes your ignorant responses that much funnier) and you will see that I nor anyone else even remotely asked for "business secrets". Oh [removed by mod], you are a funny one. Haha ha!

So slack is better than this "outdated" forum because the ION team can keep no track record? That seems more like it. Why would they not want a solution that stores everything that was saiid? Know who doesn't? Scammers. They want their words erased.

Alright [removed by mod], your turn. Time to spit some more of your intelligence at us. Show us the real type of person that supports ION. You are doing a bang up job this far. I'm sure the minions that sent you over here are quite proud f you back at your home Slack base.

Why matters what company name is, you find stupid things to ask and then you shout that they don't answer. You attack people supporters of ION because they invested in something they believe and your bitcoin is crashing. Adam explained everything how it is working for the user with points and electrons now you want to know how they will make money. That is an business secret they don't need to tell you that, companys like Apple will not say what features will be in there next phone and how there make money from it. Slack is easy to use and thousands users are on slack, in this thread there is an group of six liers who repeat the same hate and fud and you think that you know everything, how can you know everything if you just repeat your stuff and don't want to listen what Adam and other ion people are saying. Masternodes are growing, community has created an masternode, network is strong, much faster than bitcoin, gravity games is going to be an great game and you will regret that you didn't buy ions before its released, you will hide and not say you're sorry for lieing when ion goes up, or maybe your secretly buying ions just don't want to tell your troll friends.

For fucks sake, quit comparing ION shit to Apple and Microsoft. Not even close to being in the same class.

So, please explain to me WHY Gravity is going o be a great game. Have you played it? How do you know it is going to be great that you can declare so?

Of course Slack is easy to use. It's also extremely easy to hide info or make it disappear completely. It's their way to hide their ignorance. They should be upfront about things and provide a place where information doesn't disappear.

Can you explain to me how 33% of $1000 is worth more to a game dev than 70% of $1000. I don't understand the incentive for a game dev to build a game for the ION platform (unless they personally know one of the characters involved). Could you clear that up for me?

Much faster than Bitcoin, great. What can I use ION for again? I can use Bitcoin to purchase almost everything I need.

And talk about the Bitcoin price tanking? How about ION going from $0.25 ICO to under $0.10 now. Let's talk about that being that his is an ION thread?

And Etherium goes down from $20 to $10 it's called exchange rate and it's always change, good news - goes up, bad - news - goes down, when ionomy release games it will be good news and it goes up that's why everyone should buy while ion is cheap. If game dev sells $10000 for 33% he will get more than $1000 for 70%, ionomy provides benefits, users will spend more money, why can you not understand that? Plus if users are invested in ion they will gain value when ionomy uses 33% to buy ion and raise the price, double benefit. You are comparing ion that was created last month with bitcoin that was created 5 years ago of course bitcoin is used more but five years later nobody will want it because its slow and expensive. Everyone who is in thread was involved with GAW, all you trolling because you think ion is linked to GAW and everything GAW did was bad, but forget that it was an scammer who did bad things. The community lost money because they believed scammer, but that doesn't mean everyone has to go to jail, most of bitcointalk would go to jail too because everyone buyed hashlets when GAW payed better than other pools. Gravity is going to be an great game, find gravity demo on youtube and see yourself, it's simple, unique and it has a strong friendly community, and that's why slack is great for new users because they can quickly get answers without getting trolled by bitcoin fans, check out slack community masternode is going great, people are building something and your just complaining about you will not invest anyway.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 03:18:48 PM

No ethereum is a shitcoin and is dead

pixelpowered

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:55:39 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2016, 10:47:00 PM by theymos

And Etherium goes down from $20 to $10 it's called exchange rate and it's always change, good news - goes up, bad - news - goes down, when ionomy release games it will be good news and it goes up that's why everyone should buy while ion is cheap. If game dev sells $10000 for 33% he will get more than $1000 for 70%, ionomy provides benefits, users will spend more money, why can you not understand that? Plus if users are invested in ion they will gain value when ionomy uses 33% to buy ion and raise the price, double benefit. You are comparing ion that was created last month with bitcoin that was created 5 years ago of course bitcoin is used more but five years later nobody will want it because its slow and expensive. Everyone who is in thread was involved with GAW, all you trolling because you think ion is linked to GAW and everything GAW did was bad, but forget that it was an scammer who did bad things. The community lost money because they believed scammer, but that doesn't mean everyone has to go to jail, most of bitcointalk would go to jail too because everyone buyed hashlets when GAW payed better than other pools. Gravity is going to be an great game, find gravity demo on youtube and see yourself, it's simple, unique and it has a strong friendly community, and that's why slack is great for new users because they can quickly get answers without getting trolled by bitcoin fans, check out slack community masternode is going great, people are building something and your just complaining about you will not invest anyway.

WOW  Roll Eyes
Such failure - Bitcoin started in 2009 not 5 years ago.
Much misinterpretation - BCT users that bought hashlets wouldn't go to jail. I would love to hear your reasoning on why customers of GAW should face jailtime.
Many flaws - Gravity isn't unique or engaging and neither is the Ionosphere platform. Its been done already and the ION coin was cloned from other coins.

[removed by mod] congrats for now on being my new delusional ION investard favorite. I'm sure boki15 will chime in and make a challenging comment.
For now though that 'BCT users face jailtime' is a gem  Tongue

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:56:41 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2016, 10:46:45 PM by theymos

You are not looking at this properly. I didn't lose any money to GAW because I KNEW he was a scammer because it was impossible for the things that he was saying to be true. Now, you are putting your faith in someone, Adam Matlack, who wasn't smart enough to see that, currently is business partners with one of the key members that enabled the scam to happen (the guy who ran the data center that didn't mine or pay electricity bills and conspired with Josh Garza to trick people into thinking that hashlets existed, despite no evidence on the blockchain), and is stating another business plan that just won't work.

People didn't lose money on GAW because Garza robbed them, they lost money on GAW because they believed hashlets could exist and that someone would pay $20 per xpy when there was no reason for them to do it.

I don't know if Matlack is going to rob you on this one, but I do know that superstaking POS coins make no sense, and that the reasons you and team ION have given for the game/games to make the price go up also don't make sense. So whether he robs you or the price goes down to zero on its own while you guys fork over money to team ION all the way down via trading fees, electrons, stakers, atoms, the result is going to be the same.
samm1129

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:24:20 PM

Announced! Ion flour will soon be $120! Tell your friend and family

DO NOT ASK OF MRCEO. You ask what you do for ionomy!!!

That is a good flour !!! I then proclaim myself as a multimillionaire :-)
pixelpowered

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:20:34 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2016, 10:46:07 PM by theymos

WOW  Roll Eyes
Such failure - Bitcoin started in 2009 not 5 years ago.
Much misinterpretation - BCT users that bought hashlets wouldn't go to jail. I would love to hear your reasoning on why customers of GAW should face jailtime.
Many flaws - Gravity isn't unique or engaging and neither is the Ionosphere platform. Its been done already and the ION coin was cloned from other coins.

[removed by mod] congrats for now on being my new delusional ION investard favorite. I'm sure boki15 will chime in and make a challenging comment.
For now though that 'BCT users face jailtime' is a gem  Tongue

You are delusional retard, just cofirm, do you reffer to me or to bitpop?

Neither you or Bitbop were about the response.
The reply was to [removed by mod] and it mentioned you being my second favorite ION investard for now, because of your ridiculous comments.
I thought surely boki15 will reply eventually with something even more absurd and retarded.
Try harder. We can understand Boris better and his absurdity is out shinning you currently.

Ignore everyone telling you to go on your meds. You don't need them to be my favorite investard.  Wink
The coining is strong with you Grin

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 1960

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:30:52 PM

LMFAO... Classic right there, love it!  Grin
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 08:06:17 PM

LMFAO... Classic right there, love it!  Grin

Please do not fud the hashking

https://youtu.be/v3vB8D-SRMI

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:21:35 PM

people dont care about your personal stuff and why should they. if everyone you meet is an asshole, maybe theres something wrong with the guy in the mirror? just saying

and back to ion. gravity beta is supposedly still on track and beta coming as stated before  Roll Eyes  Cool
pixelpowered

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:57:54 PM

I think boki15 is good example of what happens when you invest in GAW/haslets and then ION  Grin
RIP brainz  Cry

I wonder if the ION images has embedded subliminal messages.  Huh

Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: