Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:22:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473051 times)
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:19:09 AM

can you show the Singaporean registry.. you know the country its supose to be operating in? it doesnt exist  Grin

eg.
https://www.uen.gov.sg/
or
http://www.bizfile.gov.sg/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:23:55 AM

Franz what has the ION team done to fuel so much hate
Members of the ION team heavily promoted the GAW/Paycoin scam, thus helping to steal thousands of bitcoins from newbies. Your friend Adam Huey Matlack wrote on the Hashtalk forum that he "participated in every single product release GAW has offered" and praised Josh Garza and his crooks as "hard working individuals". Huey's messages on Hashtalk at that time were signed with the words "Join the Revolution TeamPaycoin!". Source: http://archive.is/pEsCb#selection-805.393-805.416

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:17:31 PM

secrets  Grin

also only 5 mil paycoin were burned

Even after JG and Joe made the premine. They made extra "test coins" that were found and "destroyed", but not really.
https://forum.gethashing.com/t/xpy-paycoin-discussion/1559/756
When Adam was running the Paycoin Foundation, there was Carmello (BTClend) that also made more artificial coins.
https://forum.gethashing.com/t/xpy-paycoin-discussion/1559/3426
Talking with Carmello was such a treat Smiley

Which is why the conversion out of Paycoin is/was meaningless.
The coin could and was artificially made for private gains multiple times.
ION will be no different, just flashier promises.

can you show the Singaporean registry.. you know the country its supose to be operating in? it doesnt exist  Grin

eg.
or

I pointed to IONs register on here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg15403337#msg15403337
They're using - http://www.nomineedirectorservices.com.sg/ - or just lying about it.
I'll have to dig into them to try to find how they set it up... if at all.

This is my own estimate for this project. It will last until the end of the year or a year for now.
Adding up all the services quoted and adding to the recent statement by Adams on security.
The biggest cost will be the Singapore management (if real) and the security setup and maintenance.
I also don't think the ION team will hire the correct security management and will probably have a 'good enough solution' given to the team by a contracted provider. Meaning they won't have security management that's worth much and will be given probably the basic tools to maintain the setup themselves.
If and its a big IF, the coin is viable, traded well, and obtains a decent value (yeah its hard for me to type it).
Then what will happen is the game(s) will be exploited by a stronger team and the same scenario of bad actors will occur again.

My estimate on the ION team trying to create a viable platform for other companies/coins/projects will fail from what I've seen in the last month. I linked already another group (http://www.spellsofgenesis.com/) already launching their beta game. I found more groups not only creating games like this but entire platforms ready to integrate x-game + y-coin.

Conservative estimates of this project surviving now are a year from now.
Liberal estimate is until the end of the year, depending on what platform/game makes the ION team project irrelevant.

Bige086

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:57:51 AM

eg.
or

Not sure why they are not listed on their websites but this is stated from the page I linked:

The information and data displayed in this profile are created and managed by Capital IQ, a Standard & Poor's company. Bloomberg.com does not create or control the content. For inquiries, please contact Capital IQ directly by clicking here.

Capital IQ is a legit source, the people who maintain those sites you listed would be better fit to answer your question...
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 10:12:06 AM

when is the game 'Gravity' supposed to be out again? i forgot the date.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

samm1129

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 12:36:10 PM

found this on ION forums:

Gravity status report
Ionomy

WildVaHawK8d
Team ION initially announced an internal target to release a beta of Gravity by the end of June. At the time it seemed like an aggressive target, but one we thought we could meet. Since we’re developing a new business model — one which requires linking the ION economy to the game — we’ve had to proceed with care for the wellbeing of the coin, the game, and the business. There are several reasons that the game won’t be ready for a beta release by June 30th. The best of these reasons is security.
Our first game has to be secure. It has to prove our business model. And it has to be fun.
Until recently, we haven’t been satisfied with the security of the API. (We think we’ve just turned a corner on security, by the way!) We simply can’t release a game with an API that can be hacked. There’s too much at stake. The entire ionomy is at risk if we put out an API with holes. (We will not go down the road of the DAO.)
The team has also spent more time to make the game complex — and, really, more fun — than we had initially planned. We know that our first game doesn’t have to be perfect. It doesn’t have to be a homerun. But it can’t be a miss.
To get it all done, and done right, we’ve hired an additional gaming developer to accelerate Gravity to beta. The Gravity game API is almost complete. We will release our games as soon as they are secure and complete.
Security is our top priority. Fun is a close second.
We know we got your hopes up about the game and that some of you will be disappointed. We understand. We wish Gravity were ready for release, too.
We have heard that you want to be kept up-to-date about our progress. We agree that you deserve to have realistic expectations about ionomy. To maintain the flow of information, ionomy has also committed to stepping up our communications. You’ll be hearing from us.
As you know, we’ve been a little quieter lately, mainly because we’re focused on building a game. But we’re not just building a multi-platform mobile game.
• We’re optimizing the code base for ION.
• We’re improving the wallets.
• We’re building an increasingly capable and secure online platform.
• We’re building an economy.
• We’re building the ionomy.
We’re pretty excited about all that, and more.
Add Comment Add Comment

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 12:47:55 PM

eg.
or

Not sure why they are not listed on their websites but this is stated from the page I linked:

The information and data displayed in this profile are created and managed by Capital IQ, a Standard & Poor's company. Bloomberg.com does not create or control the content. For inquiries, please contact Capital IQ directly by clicking here.

Capital IQ is a legit source, the people who maintain those sites you listed would be better fit to answer your question...

Many legit. Wow spelin. Much Garza.
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 02:44:06 AM

found this on ION forums:

Gravity status report
Ionomy

WildVaHawK8d
Team ION initially announced an internal target to release a beta of Gravity by the end of June. At the time it seemed like an aggressive target, but one we thought we could meet. Since we’re developing a new business model — one which requires linking the ION economy to the game — we’ve had to proceed with care for the wellbeing of the coin, the game, and the business. There are several reasons that the game won’t be ready for a beta release by June 30th. The best of these reasons is security.
Our first game has to be secure. It has to prove our business model. And it has to be fun.
Until recently, we haven’t been satisfied with the security of the API. (We think we’ve just turned a corner on security, by the way!) We simply can’t release a game with an API that can be hacked. There’s too much at stake. The entire ionomy is at risk if we put out an API with holes. (We will not go down the road of the DAO.)
The team has also spent more time to make the game complex — and, really, more fun — than we had initially planned. We know that our first game doesn’t have to be perfect. It doesn’t have to be a homerun. But it can’t be a miss.
To get it all done, and done right, we’ve hired an additional gaming developer to accelerate Gravity to beta. The Gravity game API is almost complete. We will release our games as soon as they are secure and complete.
Security is our top priority. Fun is a close second.
We know we got your hopes up about the game and that some of you will be disappointed. We understand. We wish Gravity were ready for release, too.
We have heard that you want to be kept up-to-date about our progress. We agree that you deserve to have realistic expectations about ionomy. To maintain the flow of information, ionomy has also committed to stepping up our communications. You’ll be hearing from us.
As you know, we’ve been a little quieter lately, mainly because we’re focused on building a game. But we’re not just building a multi-platform mobile game.
• We’re optimizing the code base for ION.
• We’re improving the wallets.
• We’re building an increasingly capable and secure online platform.
• We’re building an economy.
• We’re building the ionomy.
We’re pretty excited about all that, and more.
Add Comment Add Comment

thanks. sounds like riding the DAO Storm. lol...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:06:01 AM

holy hell so we should not trust singaporean government to provide correct information about corporations operating on their soil?
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:55:00 AM

holy hell so we should not trust singaporean government to provide correct information about corporations operating on their soil?

Of course not they are a bunch of FUDDERS.  Instead trust the ION devs and their flawless history of spotting scams from a mile away
Bige086

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 05:31:57 AM

Yes, because we all know how efficient governments are at updating their websites, I'm sure adding ionomy pte info is a top priority.  If you really give a shit about the legitimacy of the PTE, call them.  I know the people running ionomy and know they have registered, so personally, I could give a rats ass what some shit ran government website states.

But all in all, thank god for all you self appointed super hero's of crypto, keep up the great work, save em all from them crypto scams!
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:22:51 AM

Yes, because we all know how efficient governments are at updating their websites, I'm sure adding ionomy pte info is a top priority.  If you really give a shit about the legitimacy of the PTE, call them.  I know the people running ionomy and know they have registered, so personally, I could give a rats ass what some shit ran government website states.

But all in all, thank god for all you self appointed super hero's of crypto, keep up the great work, save em all from them crypto scams!

Yes a random voice on the end of a phone number anyone can create would be really reassuring....

All these people buying into this are so trusting.  You think the history of crypto in general and especially the history of those involved in Ion would teach them that blind trust is dangerous.

Just like those who trusted in GAWd and those who trusted in Team Paycoin im sure when ION goes wrong they will all be sure to come back here and apoligise to those they said nasty things about and accept a few i told you so's.....

Did anyone see that pig fly by?

P.S  Has team ION met any of their self imposed targets yet?  How is that mid june Gravity release.  I realise now i was wrong and they meant next year rofl
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:43:09 PM

Personally I thank the blockchains but your welcome ^_^

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 05:29:16 PM

How fucking dense do you have to be to take the side over Joe Mordica's coworker over the people telling you that Joe Mordica was trying to rip you off?
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:05:57 PM

24 hour trading volume of PayCoin today: $79

24 hour trading volume of ION today: $190

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:21:06 PM

Thanks for reminding me. Here is the final list of entries for the gawsome $20k bounty:

Code:

-1 - o0o0
       0 - pixelpowered
       1 - owlcatz
      40 - Franz_Huber
     100 - SAmOS
     500 - markus124
    1000 - Phildo
   10000 - rdewilde
   20000 - korvas128

I won't bother repeating the full rules, basically now we wait a month until July 21st to find out who won.

So excited! Just 10k more downloads to go.. feels like getting closer everyday

Well, I did not get any closer to my goal this weak, but it didn't get worse either! Very positive we will hit 10k soom!

Franz_Huber 24h volume internal exchange 7 BTC. But people are holding their breath until Gravity launches. Probably they have thousands of dollars lined up for after launch.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:40:49 PM

Thanks for reminding me. Here is the final list of entries for the gawsome $20k bounty:

Code:

-1 - o0o0
       0 - pixelpowered
       1 - owlcatz
      40 - Franz_Huber
     100 - SAmOS
     500 - markus124
    1000 - Phildo
   10000 - rdewilde
   20000 - korvas128

I won't bother repeating the full rules, basically now we wait a month until July 21st to find out who won.

Well, I did not get any closer to my goal this weak, but it didn't get worse either! Very positive we will hit 10k soom!

Franz_Huber 24h volume internal exchange 7 BTC. But people are holding their breath until Gravity launches. Probably they have thousands of dollars lined up for after launch.

I'm still trying to figure out how the 24 hour volume manages to be a bigger number than summing the total of all the last 100 trades, when there are less than 100 trades in the last 24 hours. Maybe they are working on some sort of time travel thing that will bring the price to the moon. It would explain that and the inaccurate 1 ion = $0.21 (which is not accurate according to their last trade)
samm1129

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 09:36:51 PM

I think the bet should be started on game actually being released in 2016.

I bet it will not...
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 10:48:03 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2016, 12:20:19 AM by Franz_Huber

Your "internal exchange" is completely irrelevant. Nobody wants your scamcoin, except for a few former paycoin bagholders.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 11:07:48 PM

Code:

-1 - o0o0
       0 - pixelpowered
       1 - owlcatz
      40 - Franz_Huber
     100 - SAmOS
     500 - markus124
    1000 - Phildo
   10000 - rdewilde
   20000 - korvas128

You're kidding right? You know how speculation works right? If you think its mooning you buy lots now then when its released you have that to make profit. You don't save the thousands of dollars and spend when its going up.

If you meant saving their thousands to buy in gravity shit i hope you are kidding.

Haven't you seen the trend of failure to deliver yet in the past and now? If gravity is taking them so long and its a sub par game then how are they going to do their 1 game a month? Also and be serious here... you are basically putting your bets on gravity making ion great. You do realise that gravity is a very boring and shitty looking game compared to todays standards of free game apps right?
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: