Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2019, 04:13:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 480 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 450580 times)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:56:11 PM

Do you have any proof to back up your statements? Otherwise it's just false words.

I have no clue who suchmoon or owlcatz is. I don't collude with anyone as much as you'd like that conspiracy theory to hold true. These are my own thoughts and opinions. If you don't agree, I could care less. Don't comment then. If you feel the need to (you like the world to rotate around you, that is glaringly obvious), kindly fuck off.

Progress is being made. Addresses are being released, which is a good thing. WildShark is starting to explain things. Then you come in and write a ramble about some crypto mafia out to destroy everything.

And as usual...you can go fuck yourself you rambling moron.  You never answered my questions I posed to you several pages back. It's probably deleted as ou reported it off topic as you didn't like what it said.

▄█████▄
                      ███████
                      ███████▓▄
                     ▄█▓▀     ▀█▓▄
                    ▄█▓▀        ▀█▓▄
                   ▄█▓▀           ███████▄
               ▄██████   ██████▄   ████████ 
              ████████   ███████   ▀█████▀             
              ▀███████   ███████
                  ▀█▓▄    █▓   █▓
                     ▀█▓▄ █▓     █▓▄█████▄
             ▄██████    ██████▄  █████████
            ████████    ███████    ██████▀
            ▀███████    ▀█████▀ ▄█▓▀
                   ▀█▓▄        ▄█▓▀
                      ████████▓▀
                      ████████
                      ▀██████▀

▄██▄▄               ▄▄▄▄                  ███   
        ▄██▀  ▀██▄         ▄▄████████   ██████       ███   
     ▄██▀        ▀██      ▄██       ███ ███  ███     ███   
     ███                 ▄██            ███   ███    ███   
     ███                ▄██             ███     ███  ███   
     ███                ███             ███       ██████   
     ███████████████    ██████████████  ███                 
customcontract.network

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

0% MINING FEES FOR THE NEXT MONTH. GET PAID IN BTC, ETH, XMR or RVN.

www.cudominer.com Learn More
Easily run CudoOS from a USB flash drive.
Designed for rigs. Manage your mining remotely from Cudo Console.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:06:04 PM

WTF cares if wildy is replying questions addressed to the team? => says if nobody of ION team is here to explain you anything.

Wildy came here to share info, rdewilde does the same. Now you moron, try to fock yourself and give yourself negative rating for trying to inform retards like you. This is not opinion, it is fact and the proof are your own statements which makes you from wisdom point of view, to some real cryptobutt => last place of importance in crypto.

I hope such smart guy like you enjoys explanations like "=>" because your level of understanding is lower than Ganza's level of success.

pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:18:18 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2016, 07:00:11 PM by pixelpowered

Do you have any proof to back up your statements? Otherwise it's just false words.

I have no clue who suchmoon or owlcatz is. I don't collude with anyone as much as you'd like that conspiracy theory to hold true. These are my own thoughts and opinions. If you don't agree, I could care less. Don't comment then. If you feel the need to (you like the world to rotate around you, that is glaringly obvious), kindly fuck off.

Progress is being made. Addresses are being released, which is a good thing. WildShark is starting to explain things. Then you come in and write a ramble about some crypto mafia out to destroy everything.

And as usual...you can go fuck yourself you rambling moron.  You never answered my questions I posed to you several pages back. It's probably deleted as ou reported it off topic as you didn't like what it said.

Don't bother, keep him on ignore, and move on. Several have tried to make sense or befriend him in some way.
Go look at his stuff from a year ago and what I've personally posted when he PM'ed me. He will attempt to make up some dumb shit and derail the conversation. He's never given vital or interesting conversation about GAW/ION. Every time someone engages him, we a page or so going nowhere.

Just scroll past him.
Even when he replies to this.
Just move on and ignore is the best.

krumblez

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Chickens will rule the world one day.

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 04:18:02 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2016, 04:29:54 PM by krumblez

So, when is Gravity gonna be released?

I don't care how loyal of a supporter of team ION you are, some chaps have to be getting frustrated.

We are talking about a group of people who stuck with XPY for more than a year after it was obvious to everyone else that it's dead.

They'll stick with ION until the "team" runs out of cash and invents some new trinkets.

You know how over time we watched GAW claim members? There were less... a lot less.
Another project like StakeMiners claimed the same. After I dug into them through Nigel. We all learned not even the "team" they claimed in charge was found hollow full of ghosts.
I feel the same could be imagined for this shit-show. Less developers or personal and members than claimed.

I also can imagine ION dying the same way XPY did through inflation.

In terms of 'membership', I think it's already pretty clear that they don't really have much of an active community. If slack and/or iontalk (the unofficial forum) is a measure of pure membership, there's only at most I'd say 25-30 active contributors to discussion. That's at absolute most. Mostly it's 10-20 regular users on the slack. Granted they have more registered users on the slack channel, but even that's only around the 200 ish mark I think, and I'd be willing to wager a large proportion of those were one time sign ups out of curiosity when the coin/project launched who haven't dipped back in again. As another measure of community activity and engagement, Krumz just this week had to cancel a 'lottery' site he had started just after its launch due to lack of interest.

I've heard various numbers for the amount of staking accounts on the 'ionomy platform' that have been bandied about. I think the last I heard was in the thousands, but it's unclear if that represents individual accounts or number of stakers or what. Again, since at the moment nothing can be done with 'ions' anyway, I'd be willing to bet that at least a chunk of those staking accounts have been forgotten about by their owners due to the projects perceived inactivity.

We don't really know much about the 'team' side of things as they appear to like keeping details very closely guarded, but it was mentioned that they've had to hire additional dev(s) to help build out various features relating to the API for the ionomy platform.

What's really clear though is that this is very much a project with really limited reach at this stage. It has a tiny community, and no one outside of prior GAW investors who transferred over XPY is even aware of its existence; it's telling that even in the pre-ICO launch no major crypto journalism sites (and I use the term journalism very loosely here as they're mostly just glorified blogs/paid article sites) picked up and reported on the launch. When even crypto news sites don't write about you in this field, I think it's fair to say you might need to rethink your approach to PR.

I cancelled the ION lottery first draw as did not want ppl to lose too many ION on entry, over a quarter of the 1000 tickets sold tho (in two days since site launch) so that is good and showed interest, there were some late entries I did not add too (All on public spreadsheet). I have refunded everyone with a 100% bonus is coins for ticket purchases so they are all winners. The ION lottery is being redesigned with a smaller pot so better chance to win and also an improved ticket choosing system. Thanks for noticing and stay posted for updates  Grin http://ionlottery.net

My tipjar: 19hyum5jc4QpX9zPaYELtEys4umaL4aKhF
────────The best high paying faucet websites for you to make free Bitcoins !────────
white polo

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 05:15:21 PM

ICO rainstorms continue,just come om,it's many other team complete with you
WildShark

Activity: 1106

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 06:36:36 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2016, 08:41:17 PM by WildShark

I cancelled the ION lottery first draw as did not want ppl to lose too many ION on entry, over a quarter of the 1000 tickets sold tho (in two days since site launch) so that is good and showed interest, there were some late entries I did not add too (All on public spreadsheet). I have refunded everyone with a 100% bonus is coins for ticket purchases so they are all winners. The ION lottery is being redesigned with a smaller pot so better chance to win and also an improved ticket choosing system. Thanks for noticing and stay posted for updates  Grin http://ionlottery.net

Maybe next time, you can throw in a baker's dozen of eggs with the grand prize? Thanks for getting the Shark hooked on gambling with IONs!!!  lucky 13!!! put it all on RED!!!

THIS IS MY 100th POST Smiley

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
rdewilde

Activity: 566

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 06:53:33 PM

For the record; I just saw the game on livestream twitch shown by a member. So the game exists, it works, that i can conclude.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:31:11 PM

For the record; I just saw the game on livestream twitch shown by a member. So the game exists, it works, that i can conclude.

Honest opinion, how'd it look? Meet your expectations or didn't you see enough to accurately judge?

▄█████▄
                      ███████
                      ███████▓▄
                     ▄█▓▀     ▀█▓▄
                    ▄█▓▀        ▀█▓▄
                   ▄█▓▀           ███████▄
              ▀███████   ███████
                  ▀█▓▄    █▓   █▓
                     ▀█▓▄ █▓     █▓▄█████▄
            ▀███████    ▀█████▀ ▄█▓▀
                   ▀█▓▄        ▄█▓▀
                      ████████▓▀
                      ████████
                      ▀██████▀

customcontract.network

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 3485

Pedal-powered plaguebot

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:33:45 PM

For those too old to know what twitch is - when's the public beta coming?

WildShark

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 09:34:22 PM

For those too old to know what twitch is - when's the public beta coming?

Beta Testing will come after the Whales & Founders have done alpha testing... rumor is  "making another big push this afternoon/evening"

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
theduuude

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:21:28 AM

you know who you are... Wink

http://time.com/4457110/internet-trolls/
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:49:12 AM

sorry for shitting up the thread again, back to the strategy of laugh and report.

How was the stream of the game?

Any semblance of a clue as to how the game is going to get outsiders (or anyone really) to buy IONs?
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1017

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:14:34 AM

problem is people like to equate troll with someone they disagree with.

e.g

person a - i like peanut butter. company x says it prevents cancer so im buying shares wveryone else should.
person b - there has been no scientific proof around peanut butter and cancer curing see link here
person a - you're just a troll you dont want me making money and helping others eat peanut butter and making money too.

whilst i agree troll behavior is toxic there is a distinct misuse of troll definition. many on bitcointalk calling trolls are using it as a come back comment out of context. i.e josh garza was scamming and supporters and himself called those with such comments trolls. they werent trolls.

would you agree with my points? also would you consider a toxic pro person a troll as well or does it have a different name? if so what is the name? to be unbiased and righteous one needs to know and be honest on both sides of the coin to be objectionable in the internet troll claims.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1017

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:16:37 AM

sorry for shitting up the thread again, back to the strategy of laugh and report.

How was the stream of the game?

Any semblance of a clue as to how the game is going to get outsiders (or anyone really) to buy IONs?

nah all good its freedom of speech Smiley good and bad contrary to some peoples one sided view when they dont want to hear certain views. keep it coming.

my thoughts are they will get people buying ion through ion reward. they are trying to be a sublet app store inside an app store much like subletting. its not efficient to make a game get double fee'd on games unless your game cant stand on its own and needs the ion investors to spend. honestly unless they make a ground breaking game with a cult following it will flounder. they are trying to be their own app store piggy backing off existing app store infrastructure.

honestly in gaming id use a micro trans crypto. something fast block time that isnt premined to death like ion. digibyte comes to mind or maybe good old bitcoin if lightning network or fasr trans systems come in and deal in satoshis.

the truth is ion team tried to invent something not needed. they only made a coin for the profits a control degree. if theirs games were strong enough on their own they'd take an existing coin.

why again do they take btc in ico and not kickstart or do real bank transfers... if ion is future why desire btc? this applies to all icos
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 3485

Pedal-powered plaguebot

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:17:19 AM

problem is people like to equate troll with someone they disagree with.

e.g

person a - i like peanut butter. company x says it prevents cancer so im buying shares wveryone else should.
person b - there has been no scientific proof around peanut butter and cancer curing see link here
person a - you're just a troll you dont want me making money and helping others eat peanut butter and making money too.

whilst i agree troll behavior is toxic there is a distinct misuse of troll definition. many on bitcointalk calling trolls are using it as a come back comment out of context. i.e josh garza was scamming and supporters and himself called those with such comments trolls. they werent trolls.

would you agree with my points? also would you consider a toxic pro person a troll as well or does it have a different name? if so what is the name? to be unbiased and righteous one needs to know and be honest on both sides of the coin to be objectionable in the internet troll claims.

"toxic pro person" is usually called a "shill".

Both of these (as well as "FUD", "hater", etc) have been so overused that it doesn't mean much else other than the person using these words is probably too lazy to come up with original insults.

And no, there has been no scientific proof around anything I just said.

rdewilde

Activity: 566

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:31:23 AM

Honest opinion, how'd it look? Meet your expectations or didn't you see enough to accurately judge?

Game looked smooth. I only saw two levels. Have to see if gameplay is interesting enough. I only saw the game without ION integration. API and game were built seperatly and are now being integrated.

I have no clue for release date. Neither do I know why delivery was delayed. Just saw the game irl, that's all i know

yoyoamigo

Activity: 622

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 07:58:47 AM

Game looked smooth. I only saw two levels. Have to see if gameplay is interesting enough. I only saw the game without ION integration. API and game were built seperatly and are now being integrated.

I have no clue for release date. Neither do I know why delivery was delayed. Just saw the game irl, that's all i know

they hired game developers to code the game right? they didn't do it themselves right?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

CryptoBuds
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:51:03 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2016, 10:31:07 AM by CryptoBuds

they hired game developers to code the game right? they didn't do it themselves right?

This may partially be the case. They are definitely attempting the game dev themselves and may have brought on outside devs to help. The team isn't the model child for transparency so I'm not sure of any way to validly prove the statements.

I've asked several times and have expressed interest in the game development process, but haven't been taken seriously. I understand I could have been more tactful in my approach. But dealing with a non-transparent blockchain project (the blockchain was built for transparency) is quite frustrating when trying to get information about said project.

▄█████▄
                      ███████
                      ███████▓▄
                     ▄█▓▀     ▀█▓▄
                    ▄█▓▀        ▀█▓▄
                   ▄█▓▀           ███████▄
              ▀███████   ███████
                  ▀█▓▄    █▓   █▓
                     ▀█▓▄ █▓     █▓▄█████▄
            ▀███████    ▀█████▀ ▄█▓▀
                   ▀█▓▄        ▄█▓▀
                      ████████▓▀
                      ████████
                      ▀██████▀

customcontract.network

altheshort

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:38:51 PM

This may partially be the case. They are definitely attempting the game dev themselves and may have brought on outside devs to help. The team isn't the model child for transparency so I'm not sure of any way to validly prove the statements.

I've asked several times and have expressed interest in the game development process, but haven't been taken seriously. I understand I could have been more tactful in my approach. But dealing with a non-transparent blockchain project (the blockchain was built for transparency) is quite frustrating when trying to get information about said project.

I think it depends who you're referring to as 'they'. The team who are developing the games appears to be led by Matlack (or Huey), and I remember seeing him say that there were a couple of other game devs who have apparently worked on successful PC games in the past. This was a long time ago (possibly as far back as May or June) and on their slack, so I'm afraid I don't have a screenshot or anything. There's some confusion over what Matlack's experience is with gaming development, as I've said before.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 08:15:20 PM

https://www.twitch.tv/mastayoshigr Broadcasting Level 1 - Level 2 of Gravity in a few...

Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 480 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.