Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:31:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473052 times)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:12:33 PM

WildShark stated that ION is not a crypto project. I repeat, ION is confirmed by WildShark to not be a crypto project.

Invest with EXTREME caution as ZERO transparency is now the game. They converted to cash which is now untraceable or verifiable.

lol lol lol

Why are you laughing?  Everything I stated is a fact. Prove me wrong, you are the one who said it.

You seem to have to eat your words a lot. Maybe think a little before you post.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olympicwinner

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:13:45 PM

WildShark stated that ION is not a crypto project. I repeat, ION is confirmed by WildShark to not be a crypto project.

Invest with EXTREME caution as ZERO transparency is now the game. They converted to cash which is now untraceable or verifiable.

Is wildshark in the team or he a bagholder crying daily here? lmao.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:13:57 PM

Provide the proof that I lied about purchasing IONs? You come here and complain cause people are making assumptions and yet you do the same thing?

Why should I have to pay to be a whale to get information that should be public for everyone? Was this project just created to make a few people elite?

And now you are stating that this is not a crypto project. Why did they start a thread on BCT then? Seems just to get people's money.

Paying to get in on meetings to have inside information on a company that nobody else has with the intention to profit on exchanges with his sells is insider trading... its actually illegal.

Wildshark admitted to this behavior and knowledge saying he sells constantly and knows the inner workings of these meetings being a whale.

So i guess ion, ionomy, huey aka matlack also know they are dealing information out and encouraging insider trading making them also guilty in illegal activities?

Wildshark still hasn't confirmed he's aware he's insider trading. If he thinks otherwise i'd be curious to know what he considers it if not that? He's unlikely to answer this question though as i think its pretty correct.
He don't care. He's just trying to recoup his XPY losses and will do it at any cost. He'll probably even state that he didn't lose anything on XPY as well.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:14:37 PM

He paid to be a "whale" so he is privy to inside information that those who didn't pay don't get. This project let's you pay to be elite and have an advantage over other investors. That's straight up shitty.

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:26:33 PM

He paid to be a "whale" so he is privy to inside information that those who didn't pay don't get. This project let's you pay to be elite and have an advantage over other investors. That's straight up shitty.

He's insider trading and he knows it. Most amusing thing is if this goes tits up like garzas scam he'll be one of the ones chased down as part of it and a common name among it all. Especially since he's a whale listed as a big ico investor.

Honestly though if you were a potential investor would you want to invest knowing he has information you don't that gives him and edge? (Other than its an illegal practice). Its just stupid... hey guys invest and make money... you will i know because i have information you don't from the team direct that i can use to profit over you but just trust me i have your interests at heart not my own profiting.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:31:23 PM

It's a very messed up system to say the least.

Give us more money and we'll give you secrets so you have an advantage over others. If that is not the case, explain why and how.

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 01:49:02 PM

WildShark CrytoBuds stated that ION is not a crypto project. I repeat, ION is confirmed by WildShark CryptoBuds to not be a semi crypto project.

Invest with EXTREME caution as ZERO transparency is now the game. They converted to cash dollars which is now untraceable or verifiable by the Bitcoin chain.

lol lol lol

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Rick_James

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:55:22 PM

So selling the recieved btc for mid 700s in price was a bad move and illegal for the team to do as it makes it a non crypto project? I mean circle lets me hold my balance in usd? Does that mean i dont use/dislike crypto? Seems to me that was a wise decision as they gained value to benefit the project,as any smart business would do?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:11:40 PM

So selling the recieved btc for mid 700s in price was a bad move and illegal for the team to do as it makes it a non crypto project? I mean circle lets me hold my balance in usd? Does that mean i dont use/dislike crypto? Seems to me that was a wise decision as they gained value to benefit the project,as any smart business would do?

It's a risky move to do behind the scenes. What if it went the opposite way and they lost hundreds of dollars per Bitcoin cause the held it in cash?

I don't like it cause now they can't be transparent. You can't see how they are spending said cash. No accountability now. That cash now cannot be tracked. Crypto was made for transparency and accountability and they just took that aspect it of their project. I don't like it and it's just my opinion.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 02:14:59 PM

It's a very messed up good system to say the least.

Give us more money Help fund the platform with purchasing 5000 Atoms and we'll give you secrets so you have an advantage over others give you the privilege of providing input into the "direction of the platform". If that is not the case, explain why and how.

The Ionomy team has done a good job of providing the details to the Whales for the vision of the Ionomy platform (business plan)... The team has not provided any "insider's trading" information at these meetings!!! The team has benefited from the experience drawn from all the Whales...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:31:07 PM

Give us more money Help fund the platform with purchasing 5000 Atoms and we'll give you secrets so you have an advantage over others give you the privilege of providing input into the "direction of the platform". If that is not the case, explain why and how.

The Ionomy team has done a good job of providing the details to the Whales for the vision of the Ionomy platform (business plan)... The team has not provided any "insider's trading" information at these meetings!!! The team has benefited from the experience drawn from all the Whales...

Providing details to the whales and not to everyone is insider information. You can benefit by knowing roughly what is gonna happen and when so you can stock up or sale.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:32:19 PM

Yet somehow doesn't follow the advice of the people in this thread who knew that Garza was robbing them. hmmmmmm
WildShark

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 02:36:59 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2016, 02:50:30 PM by WildShark

Yet somehow doesn't follow the advice of the people in this thread who knew that Garza was robbing them. hmmmmmm

and I forgot to mention that all services on the Ionomy website are free for the Whales... The Whales and Founders also get early access to the products produced by the Ionomy team!!!

Rick_James

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:49:52 PM

It's a risky move to do behind the scenes. What if it went the opposite way and they lost hundreds of dollars per Bitcoin cause the held it in cash?

I don't like it cause now they can't be transparent. You can't see how they are spending said cash. No accountability now. That cash now cannot be tracked. Crypto was made for transparency and accountability and they just took that aspect it of their project. I don't like it and it's just my opinion.

While i value your opinion, The same could be said for other ICO too and nobody is in those threads asking those questions? Take LISK for example,raised (dont quote me as I dont follow it to close) 5-6 million way more than ionomy. The coinbase multisig for the funds does not allow them to prove the address. There is many crypto businesses that do not and do not plan on making their accounting public? They are not scams. I totally agree that the team has to prove they can succeed as to date it has not been the greatest. But I know the team is already aware of what they are up against. So I think everybody should have a fair shot at proving themselves.
boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:29:34 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2016, 07:42:27 PM by boki15

You do realise that you took part on crtiminal act, as well as others. We have dumb enough users to post there and hypocratic moderation who even wants it.

You retards break law and rules, you boys and girls are last people who someone should listen to, if sharky is starting to break law, gangbang gang are thugs in law.

Insider trading? Aha, does it mean again, bitcointalk is used for illegal actions, trades, ..... Whoes fault is it Smiley, not of the owners of bitcointalk, not of moderation who allows it.

This means you know that this is criminal place with much more than insider trading and you took fully part on.

You commited crimes in real, show me crimes of sharky please, he is just doing bla, bla.

@wildshark - you realise you are participating in insider trading right? insider trading is an illegal practice on stock exchanges and wouldnt be a big stretch applied to crypto exchanges...
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 03:31:16 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2016, 04:05:03 PM by suchmoon

They could have used something like USDT if they wanted a hedge against exchange rate risks.

What you're saying now (even if the exchange to USD really happened, which we have no way of verifying) is equivalent to saying that Garza rapidly dumped all XPY to gain value to benefit the project. Team ION dumped the ICO BTC and can be dumping their ION for all we know but as long as they're are saying it's for the benefit of the project it's all cool.

While i value your opinion, The same could be said for other ICO too and nobody is in those threads asking those questions? Take LISK for example,raised (dont quote me as I dont follow it to close) 5-6 million way more than ionomy. The coinbase multisig for the funds does not allow them to prove the address. There is many crypto businesses that do not and do not plan on making their accounting public? They are not scams. I totally agree that the team has to prove they can succeed as to date it has not been the greatest. But I know the team is already aware of what they are up against. So I think everybody should have a fair shot at proving themselves.

Irrelevant. Some other shitty ICOs don't make ION any less shitty.
boki15

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:49:33 PM

Actually I do not care if it is USD, USDT or crypto, it has to be real and not fake data.

It wouldn't be serious if they keep it confident and let sharky post it here, where even if you start srpreading lies (which most of you do since 140 pages here), they would not be able to answer. If they publish it at all, they will do it on their homepage.

suchmoon, you are in direct contact with adam, you could politely talk to him and ask him everything that interests you and I am sure that if you have been honest person you would already posses wished information, I guess your behaviour, doxxing threats and especially spreading lies and fud, thats probably the reason why someone like sharky gets this info and you dont. Karma is a bitch.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:53:06 PM

Sharky gets his information cause he paid for the privilege. Not because he is nice to Adam. Cause he paid to be a whale to get early information.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 04:02:28 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2016, 04:27:31 PM by WildShark

Sharky gets his information to provide input into the "direction of the platform" cause he paid bought Atoms for the privilege. Not because he is nice to Adam. Cause he paid bought 5000 Atoms to be a whale to get early information access to Ionomy products.

and I forgot to mention that all services on the Ionomy website are free for the Whales... The Whales and Founders also get early access to the products produced by the Ionomy team!!!

The Whales before ICO also got and a nice IONs bonus for holding Atoms...

boki15

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:03:24 PM

Really, I though you can buy 0.01 ION and you could get this info. You do not have to be whale, you just shouldnb be lier and asshole in general, then people talk to you.

If you accuse them in scamming, how can you know that info shown to whales is verified and correct? Can you assume that these whales (at least one of them) is able to check and if something is wrong, what do you think, where will this person come to cry? You do remember bucky, or? He got banned and came immediatelly here to cry and point his fingers. Dont you think same would happen to the whales?

This is exactly the point where bitcointalk failed with its idea of keeping altcoin section. It failed 100% in this thread. Actually it's 150 pages of trash for every reader. People who are responsible for ION are not here at all and Trolls break rules and law. I must say this altcoin section is probably 12. world wonder.

Sharky gets his information cause he paid for the privilege. Not because he is nice to Adam. Cause he paid to be a whale to get early information.

Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: