Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:01:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473033 times)
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 06:13:14 AM

what is the last known activity from the Developers or people behind IONOMY? And when was that?

they are rally nice.  Isnt that enough for you FUDDers rofl

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cuteflower

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 06:27:56 AM

Biggest scam in history of crypto first paycoin xpy now ION
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:15:52 AM

What are you on about ? what stuff did I make up

I never said ION didn't hit that price I said the ION volume at that price is/was peanuts

The only person making shit up is you

Yeah right.

btw I just checked the ion echange the price is currently at 17 cents not 12.

You started babbling about volume after I posted screenshots of 12 cents. Moving goalposts much? you serious ?

So how about instead of arguing a clearly moronic rationalization you tell your buddies to fix the volume figure on ionomy.com. You know, to make yourself and Sharkie sound less like halfwits when you bring it up. Don't be so rude it doesn't suit someone of your intelligence

Or maybe they can just send some of those nice guys over here. You two are just not very nice sadly.

Wrong
I started babbling about volume in response to Franz's picture my comment appears just before yours so

a)       I know what your going to write before you do

b)       Your Franz

You just carry on people aren't stupid.......... actions define motives.... the more you do the easier it is to join the dots

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:48:55 AM

Wow, you call them developers when you want to ask Smiley, nice, here is how it runs.

1. Dev please, please come and reply to idiotic trolls who neither have invested in you nor plan to do so, but please, they want to know Smiley
2. Dev is scammer
3. Dev is retarded asshole because he doesnt talk to even more retarded troll.
4. Finished marked as scam Smiley and idiots celebrate
5. Idoits found out dev made money, closed the project because of trolls.
6. ICO starts and we go back to point one.

Again, you want a dev to come and talk with idiots? What should he tell Franzl, that Adam is not Joe?

Dev would be retarded asshole if he would come to talk to unpolite, swearing women and castrated males.

what is the last known activity from the Developers or people behind IONOMY? And when was that?
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 09:18:55 AM

Wow, you call them developers when you want to ask Smiley, nice, here is how it runs.

1. Dev please, please come and reply to idiotic trolls who neither have invested in you nor plan to do so, but please, they want to know Smiley
2. Dev is scammer
3. Dev is retarded asshole because he doesnt talk to even more retarded troll.
4. Finished marked as scam Smiley and idiots celebrate
5. Idoits found out dev made money, closed the project because of trolls.
6. ICO starts and we go back to point one.

Again, you want a dev to come and talk with idiots? What should he tell Franzl, that Adam is not Joe?

Dev would be retarded asshole if he would come to talk to unpolite, swearing women and castrated males.

yep and thats why garza would talk to people. those that dont respond or refuse to usually have something to hide when its so easy to clear it all up.

and boki isnt it hypocritical to go on about trolls that swear and impolite then swear at people yourself? hows the air up there on that high horse?
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 09:21:03 AM

its pretty much flatlining anyway. no real new investment bittrex and polo wouldnt touch it with a 10 foot pole. they had to make their own exchange.... there might be an occasional pump but its down hill from here. based on ion talk comments i suspects its getting harder to sell those bulk ions
WildShark

Activity: 1344

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 01:03:02 PM

its pretty much flatlining anyway. no real new investment bittrex and polo wouldnt touch it with a 10 foot pole. they had to make their own exchange.... there might be an occasional pump but its down hill from here. based on ion talk comments i suspects its getting harder to sell those bulk ions

For the last couple of days at the exchange, more than a masternode worth of IONs have been traded!!!

How do you expect to have any kind of discussion when you get that kind of rubbish posts...... btw I just checked the ion echange the price is currently at 17 cents not 12.

The last price of ION at the Ionomy exchange is 16.88 cents now... and volume has picked UP the last couple of days and price is climbing!!!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
WildShark

Activity: 1344

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 01:50:48 PM

And the volume and price is still INCREASING today!!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
ThePointlessOne

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:32:19 PM

Really? This is obviously volume manipulation. It doesn't take a market expert to read the graphs. Only 60 sat increase with adding ~8btc? Seems legit.
chousbwxx

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:49:17 PM

whats your exchange? i only see yobit is the only exchange, any others?

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:24:39 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2016, 06:16:34 PM by Franz_Huber

The price on the "ion echange" is completely irrelevant, scammer. The only number that counts is the price on the free market, not your "internal" scam exchange where you are trying to sell premined coins to cryptocurrency newbies.
For the past months your scamshitcoin had a 24 hour trading volume of less than 100 dollars every single day, on many days it was at zero dollars. Ionomy opened this thread and yet does not provide any answers to questions about premine, ICO or burnt XPY. The ION scam has zero transparency and zero credibility. Your shitcoin is a total failure and no one believes your shilling.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 03:55:15 PM

I never said ION didn't hit that price I said the ION volume at that price is/was peanuts

Yeah right.

You started babbling about volume after I posted screenshots of 12 cents. Moving goalposts much? you serious ?

So how about instead of arguing a clearly moronic rationalization you tell your buddies to fix the volume figure on ionomy.com. You know, to make yourself and Sharkie sound less like halfwits when you bring it up. Don't be so rude it doesn't suit someone of your intelligence

Or maybe they can just send some of those nice guys over here. You two are just not very nice sadly.

Wrong
I started babbling about volume in response to Franz's picture my comment appears just before yours so

b)       Your Franz

You just carry on people aren't stupid.......... actions define motives.... the more you do the easier it is to join the dots

This is your post history, no comment about volume until after I posted screenshots:

https://archive.is/9mcdj

So yes, moving goalposts etc. You're forgetting that we've seen it all, you gotta try harder if you want to pump ION successfully. I would agree that people outside of slack aren't stupid to fall for the fake volume on the fake exchange.
clownius

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:48:13 PM

So the only public exchange listing ION has zero volume or close to it while their internal (so poorly coded it doesn't even do math) exchange shows large volumes with basically no price fluctuation.

Am i the only one who wonders if there might be more skulduggery going on?  Like team ION trading back and forth to themselves to make it appear their is volume that doesnt actually exist.  Im sure it wouldnt cost them anything fee wise considering they control the exchange.
korvas128

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:55:58 PM

Yeah right.

Wrong

b)       Your Franz

This is your post history, no comment about volume until after I posted screenshots:

https://archive.is/9mcdj

So yes, moving goalposts etc. You're forgetting that we've seen it all, you gotta try harder if you want to pump ION successfully. I would agree that people outside of slack aren't stupid to fall for the fake volume on the fake exchange.

Look at p.160              Franz                September 04, 2016, 04:26:24 PM
                                CryptoBuds        September 04, 2016, 07:19:18 PM
                                korvas128          September 04, 2016, 07:38:19 PM 
                                Suchmoon          September 04, 2016, 07:57:58 PM

Love the smoke and mirrors I said price not volume but who cares, Franz reported 12 cents you reported 12 cents, availability at that price was next to nothing

And to be clear I'm not a pumper in fact the opposite really, at this stage in the coins evolution I want to get as many ION as I can. As you know ION today is not a traders coin.

korvas128

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 06:04:45 PM

The price on the "ion echange" is completely irrelevant, scammer. The only number that counts is the price on the free market, not your "internal" scam exchange where you are trying to sell premined coins to cryptocurrency newbies.
For the past months your scamshitcoin had a 24 hour trading volume of less than 100 dollars every single day, on many days it was at zero dollars. Ionomy opened this thread and yet does not provide any answers to questions such about premine, ICO or burnt XPY. The ION scam has zero transparency and zero credibility. Your shitcoin is a total failure and no one believes your shilling.

I don't know how many times I've said this but today ION is not a traders coin

Just in case you don't understand English a shot in the dark.......

'ana la 'aerif kam marratan qult hdha walikann alyawm ION lays eumlat alttjjar

Wǒ bù zhīdào yǒu duōshǎo cì, wǒ shuō zhège, dàn jīntiān ION shì bùshì yīgè shāngrén yìngbì

Je ne sais pas combien de fois je l'ai déjà dit , mais aujourd'hui ION est pas une pièce de monnaie de commerçants

En tiedä kuinka monta kertaa olen sanonut tämän , mutta tänään ION ei ole kauppiaiden kolikko

Ich weiß nicht, wie oft ich gesagt habe, dies aber heute ION ist kein Händler Münze

naneun i mal-eul eolmana manh-eun sigan moleujiman oneul ION eun sang-in dongjeon anida

korvas128

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 06:07:00 PM

So the only public exchange listing ION has zero volume or close to it while their internal (so poorly coded it doesn't even do math) exchange shows large volumes with basically no price fluctuation.

Am i the only one who wonders if there might be more skulduggery going on?  Like team ION trading back and forth to themselves to make it appear their is volume that doesnt actually exist.  Im sure it wouldnt cost them anything fee wise considering they control the exchange.

This is a new one stick on Suchmoons FAQ under conspiracies

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 06:22:48 PM

Yeah right, "ION is not a traders coin" but it's being traded on the awesome "internal exchange" - just not on the free market, but everything is fine, buy moar premined scamshit IONcoins, one game per month coming soon, plus coinstand, credit card, debit card, amazon and walmart!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 06:25:26 PM

"Whales" have no fees. I think it depends on how many atoms or some other trinkets you own, I'm sure Shark can explain it for a bottle of moonshine.
korvas128

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 06:34:18 PM

Yeah right, "ION is not a traders coin" but it's being traded on the awesome "internal exchange" - just not on the free market, but everything is fine, buy moar premined scamshit IONcoins, one game per month coming soon, plus coinstand, credit card, debit card, amazon and walmart!

https://yobit.net/en/trade/ION/BTC an external exchange..... a free market

clownius

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:24:45 PM

This is a new one stick on Suchmoons FAQ under conspiracies

Im just struggling to come up with a way that such supposed large volume is passing through the exchange without moving the price much if at all.  I would expect that a decent volume would move the price and thus create arbitrage opportunities with the public exchange but their is no volume showing any trader has found a way to do this.

Its all very odd to say the least.

Knowing that the exchange cant even show a correct 24hr volume but instead inflates it to close to 48hrs at times creating the impression of more volume than actually exists its not a real stretch of the imagination to think that maybe all the volume is faked in some way.  Either through trading back and forth for free to inflate volumes or another happy accident bug that shows volume that doesnt exist.

Im sorry this whole the public exchanges have no volume but our internal one has big volume just isnt adding up for me. Something is going on here....
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: