Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:00:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473051 times)
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:36:49 AM

I have no proof that Mordica is involved with ION, but becoming "partners" with Matlack AFTER gaw makes me stay away from anything to do with Matlack, it just doesn't make sense.

I agree on this. My big issue with mordica is that he did photos with garza against miners that didn't exist. He in a video said i'll spray on cement and prove it.... he knew the entire time that the mining equipment didn't exist. What possible reason could he have to lie its not like garza had his family hostage. My opinion on it is that mordica and garza both got greedy and kept the lie going as mordica wanted the $$$$ based on this alone i wouldn't trust mordica anywhere nor anyone associated with him because it means they overlooked this.

It'd be like trusting anyone hiring that fuck horus from cryptsy after he carried on with his shit being their security guy... kinda embarrassing.

Completely agree Mordica isn't a red flag he's an ejection seat. Every call I saw him he always looked so stressed   

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:45:24 AM

what about all those promises matlack & his team made for paycoin? they never materialized + theres a series of failed crypto attempts from them and their circle

Again nothing to do with ION

But lets drill into the detail what promises did Mattlack make show me what you have and lets have a debate.  

Before you share remember I'm a nice guy who just wants to build a puzzle  Smiley

Honestly though i agree yes xpy doesn't have anything to do with ion from the project point of view but don't you think progress made on xpy projects is indicitive of matlacks ability for any crypto project? A coat of paint or a new name doesn't make his ability any different and this is what i think people are saying. Whether its ion, xpy, <insert new coin name here> matlacks ability is still his ability. His progress on projects in the past is however an indication on his current project.

Thats the concern. The difference here is he now has $300k or so but there is no mention of how thats being used. The cash doesn't seem to have a direction only those ion as bounties. The warchest to quote garza should be used to make the project advance... money makes money. $300k can become a lot more if he were to use it and their reluctance to use said funds to me says they don't want that project advanced. In IT time is valuable and waiting for the when its done is often a detriment for progress as time moves fast.

I request you ask team ion direct where the funds are going the USD and why they haven't actually a plan for it thats public knowledge. Its a pretty big concern in my opinion.

Honestly though i agree yes xpy doesn't have anything to do with ion from the project point of view but don't you think progress made on xpy projects is indicitive of matlacks ability for any crypto project? A coat of paint or a new name doesn't make his ability any different and this is what i think people are saying. Whether its ion, xpy, <insert new coin name here> matlacks ability is still his ability. His progress on projects in the past is however an indication on his current project.

I honestly don't and it’s not a coat of paint

I cannot stress enough Garza is an unprincipled narcissist a very clever man who walked away with millions, this is no easy thing to do.
I think when KNC screwed him over that was when he began planning, many people don't give him enough credit and position him as a dumb ass which is so wrong....

Think about it. He goes from zero to a market cap higher than LTC, loads of hype, fly's to Florida for a big LTC face off it doesn't happen, again loads of hype. Back at the office orders are flowing in for haslets. He shows up and…..  fires his dev team Huh

I do not agree with your assumption

Thats the concern. The difference here is he now has $300k or so but there is no mention of how thats being used. The cash doesn't seem to have a direction only those ion as bounties. The warchest to quote garza should be used to make the project advance... money makes money. $300k can become a lot more if he were to use it and their reluctance to use said funds to me says they don't want that project advanced. In IT time is valuable and waiting for the when its done is often a detriment for progress as time moves fast.

This is something that would have to come directly from ION. I don’t need to know so I won’t ask as I’ve already ticked that box. Anyway even if I was able to pull that data that data would be tainted because I've provided it

As a whale I could answer but that would be pure speculation so not worth listening too.

Can you explain please why matlacks ability under xpy isn't indicative of his ability under ion? Do you believe he didn't try under xpy or? and why?

Also if mordica was involved in ion can you explain why under xpy he did dodgy things and why he isn't likely under ion.

Can you please explain why you don't need to know why there is no transparency of $300k in USD as an investor? I would think its a very big concern and raised capital should be something any investor would question the use of though and no attack but i'll be frank a comment of not needing to know is rather foolish when you invest.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:49:42 AM

I have no proof that Mordica is involved with ION, but becoming "partners" with Matlack AFTER gaw makes me stay away from anything to do with Matlack, it just doesn't make sense.

I agree on this. My big issue with mordica is that he did photos with garza against miners that didn't exist. He in a video said i'll spray on cement and prove it.... he knew the entire time that the mining equipment didn't exist. What possible reason could he have to lie its not like garza had his family hostage. My opinion on it is that mordica and garza both got greedy and kept the lie going as mordica wanted the $$$$ based on this alone i wouldn't trust mordica anywhere nor anyone associated with him because it means they overlooked this.

It'd be like trusting anyone hiring that fuck horus from cryptsy after he carried on with his shit being their security guy... kinda embarrassing.

Completely agree Mordica isn't a red flag he's an ejection seat. Every call I saw him he always looked so stressed   

So just to be clear if mordica was linked to ion you would abort completely and renounce any ion investment due to the dodginess? How have you evaluated your position when its been shown that allen shinners and adam matlack have had past and "may" have current dealings with mordica?
hollandvan

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 06:08:42 AM

pathetic coin, all bagholders, only a few volume in yobit, you guys daily discuss here for what? Dev is a scammer, you guys don't admit?

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 06:32:31 AM

pathetic coin, all bagholders, only a few volume in yobit, you guys daily discuss here for what? Dev is a scammer, you guys don't admit?

i want nauterelle to come back and tell us we're all gay... err or is that carlos. God i miss those retards haha.
eyeballer

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 12:11:46 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2016, 12:45:36 PM by eyeballer

No blockchain for mordica and matlack, but do have this.

http://prestigeauditing.com/about-the-owner/ and linkedin.

Interesting how 2 people you are banking on to make you money right now since smiling-man.jpg/president is running your lawsuit and Adam Matlack/partner went into business with the guy who ran the data center where all of your hashlets were located.

This link shows that Matlack partnered with Shinners, and that Mordica partnered with Shinners. I guess that makes them partners together, but it doesn't indicate that Matlack trusts Mordica, endorses Mordica, or engages in a direct partnership with Mordica. I guess you could say they have parallel status since each one is chose to partner with Shinners, but that's really not the same as choosing to partner with each other.

The link doesn't tell me the nature of the partnership at all. Maybe there's a profit sharing arrangement, but if so, that would seem to derive from Shinner's telecom auditing practice. Is there any reason to believe Shinner's auditing practice is anything other than above-board? (I mean besides the fact that you think Shinners should not choose to partner with Mordica.)

Suppose Matlack sees Shinners as someone good at his job and they have some mutual benefit for each other. And suppose Mordica also sees some benefit to partnering with Shinners. Should Matlack rescind his partnership with Shinners just because Mordica also sees his own partnership with Shinners as a good business opportunity?

The main liability for Matlack in partnering with Shinners seems to be that heroes on bitcointalk will say, "Gotcha! Matlack partnered with Mordica. It looks bad... Or at least, can be made to seem bad." But the logic by which it looks bad is faulty, and relies upon readers not really paying attention to the facts.

As far as I know, Mordica has no involvement with the ionomy.com project and never has. Does anyone have any evidence to the contrary?

Shinners is running a lawsuit now? I thought Shinners tried to organize a class action lawsuit comprised of people who believe they were unlawfully mistreated by GAW. Wouldn't it be a law firm conducting the suit, not Shinners? Who exactly is banking on Shinners? and in what way?
korvas128

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 12:52:40 PM

So just to be clear if mordica was linked to ion you would abort completely and renounce any ion investment due to the dodginess? How have you evaluated your position when its been shown that allen shinners and adam matlack have had past and "may" have current dealings with mordica?

Can you explain please why matlacks ability under xpy isn't indicative of his ability under ion? Do you believe he didn't try under xpy or? and why?

He doesn’t have a scheming Garza or Mordica to contend with. This environment = 100% failure. The fact that he’s still around when it would be so easy to disappear in this shower shit is to me a green flag

Also if mordica was involved in ion can you explain why under xpy he did dodgy things and why he isn't likely under ion.

This what I’m trying to figure out. Is Mordica involved with ION. By involved I mean at any level and in any capacity. If he is then that for me is a red flag a very BIG red flag.

For this to be green it would have to be zero that’s all I need to know not interested in any detail, everything seen so far has been speculative

korvas128

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:03:04 PM

In the land of troll I would class you as a t

keep the posts coming because I have a bag of bad jokes and insults that I would love to share with the world

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:45:19 PM

Interesting how 2 people you are banking on to make you money right now since smiling-man.jpg/president is running your lawsuit and Adam Matlack/partner went into business with the guy who ran the data center where all of your hashlets were located.

This link shows that Matlack partnered with Shinners, and that Mordica partnered with Shinners. I guess that makes them partners together, but it doesn't indicate that Matlack trusts Mordica, endorses Mordica, or engages in a direct partnership with Mordica. I guess you could say they have parallel status since each one is chose to partner with Shinners, but that's really not the same as choosing to partner with each other.

The link doesn't tell me the nature of the partnership at all. Maybe there's a profit sharing arrangement, but if so, that would seem to derive from Shinner's telecom auditing practice. Is there any reason to believe Shinner's auditing practice is anything other than above-board? (I mean besides the fact that you think Shinners should not choose to partner with Mordica.)

Suppose Matlack sees Shinners as someone good at his job and they have some mutual benefit for each other. And suppose Mordica also sees some benefit to partnering with Shinners. Should Matlack rescind his partnership with Shinners just because Mordica also sees his own partnership with Shinners as a good business opportunity?

The main liability for Matlack in partnering with Shinners seems to be that heroes on bitcointalk will say, "Gotcha! Matlack partnered with Mordica. It looks bad... Or at least, can be made to seem bad." But the logic by which it looks bad is faulty, and relies upon readers not really paying attention to the facts.

As far as I know, Mordica has no involvement with the ionomy.com project and never has. Does anyone have any evidence to the contrary?

Shinners is running a lawsuit now? I thought Shinners tried to organize a class action lawsuit comprised of people who believe they were unlawfully mistreated by GAW. Wouldn't it be a law firm conducting the suit, not Shinners? Who exactly is banking on Shinners? and in what way?

Shinners is one of the named plaintiffs in the lawsuit, he organized it, he picked the lawyers. Again, I question his integrity and knowledge by knowingly partnering with Mordica after the fact. If Matlkack and shinners had brains and/or abilities they would never let themselves appear on a webpage like that Mordica after Mordica fucked them over. The fact that neither has seen fit to do actually delete that webpage off of the internet again makes me question how good they are at what they are claiming to do. And yes, Matlack should rescind his partnership with Shinners because there is no way that it could be a good business opportunity if the guy who robbed him of 6 figures is involved.
korvas128

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:49:38 PM

Thanks for your perspective.... For me more information about this puzzle piece is good

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:56:02 PM

What is causing the spike in price of ION ? but the volume is quite low

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 03:11:16 PM

what about all those promises matlack & his team made for paycoin? they never materialized + theres a series of failed crypto attempts from them and their circle

But lets drill into the detail what promises did Mattlack make show me what you have and lets have a debate. 

Before you share remember I'm a nice guy who just wants to build a puzzle  Smiley

I request you ask team ion direct where the funds are going the USD and why they haven't actually a plan for it thats public knowledge. Its a pretty big concern in my opinion.

I cannot stress enough Garza is an unprincipled narcissist a very clever man who walked away with millions, this is no easy thing to do.
I think when KNC screwed him over that was when he began planning, many people don't give him enough credit and position him as a dumb ass which is so wrong....

Think about it. He goes from zero to a market cap higher than LTC, loads of hype, fly's to Florida for a big LTC face off it doesn't happen, again loads of hype. Back at the office orders are flowing in for haslets. He shows up and…..  fires his dev team Huh

This is something that would have to come directly from ION. I don’t need to know so I won’t ask as I’ve already ticked that box. Anyway even if I was able to pull that data that data would be tainted because I've provided it

As a whale I could answer but that would be pure speculation so not worth listening too.

You keep putting the whole thing on Garza's narcissism and cleverness while ignoring HOW he was able to screw so many people over. Now, you say you got out before the paycoin shenanigans really started, so this may be news to you, but I see similarities with the way GAW ran that lead to losses, and the way that ION is running that may lead to losses.

GAW refused to show proof on the blockchain that hashlets existed, this allowed them to take in more money than he should have. Similarly, team ION is not using the blockchain to show where all the funds that you guys gave them are, or what funds they contributed themselves, which makes it impossible to keep track of what is actually going on. Did they actually put any money in to get their ION, did they even turn in their XPY that was supposed to get burned (and still hasn't as far as i know)?

The other problem that lead to lots of losses as GAW went into paycoinland, is the insane number of coins that Garza got for nothing (from the premine and prime controllers) and the damage he did to the price dumping those coins. Do you know how many IONS the team has? what about the free coins that they get from stakers? Since the stakers are not coded into the coin like they were with paycoin, the only way stakers make sense is that when a customer "puts" 2000 coins in a staker, team ION puts those coins into one of their masternodes to generate more than the 15%apr. So more free coins for the team. And what exactly are they going to do with those coins? Do they need them to play the games they are making? Or are they just going to dump them onto others? You trust them not to dump those free coins onto your head, but why even get into a situation where they have the ability to amass so many free coins?

You never know someone's true intentions so it's impossible to be 100% sure you aren't going to get robbed, but you can reduce your odds of getting robbed by staying out of certain situations. This just has too many ways for it go wrong.
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 03:14:41 PM

Could you please provide a little data to support your question/statement? what do you define as "spike" or "quite low"?

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Rick_James

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 03:38:36 PM

Before you share remember I'm a nice guy who just wants to build a puzzle  Smiley

Think about it. He goes from zero to a market cap higher than LTC, loads of hype, fly's to Florida for a big LTC face off it doesn't happen, again loads of hype. Back at the office orders are flowing in for haslets. He shows up and…..  fires his dev team Huh

You keep putting the whole thing on Garza's narcissism and cleverness while ignoring HOW he was able to screw so many people over. Now, you say you got out before the paycoin shenanigans really started, so this may be news to you, but I see similarities with the way GAW ran that lead to losses, and the way that ION is running that may lead to losses.

GAW refused to show proof on the blockchain that hashlets existed, this allowed them to take in more money than he should have. Similarly, team ION is not using the blockchain to show where all the funds that you guys gave them are, or what funds they contributed themselves, which makes it impossible to keep track of what is actually going on. Did they actually put any money in to get their ION, did they even turn in their XPY that was supposed to get burned (and still hasn't as far as i know)?

The other problem that lead to lots of losses as GAW went into paycoinland, is the insane number of coins that Garza got for nothing (from the premine and prime controllers) and the damage he did to the price dumping those coins. Do you know how many IONS the team has? what about the free coins that they get from stakers? Since the stakers are not coded into the coin like they were with paycoin, the only way stakers make sense is that when a customer "puts" 2000 coins in a staker, team ION puts those coins into one of their masternodes to generate more than the 15%apr. So more free coins for the team. And what exactly are they going to do with those coins? Do they need them to play the games they are making? Or are they just going to dump them onto others? You trust them not to dump those free coins onto your head, but why even get into a situation where they have the ability to amass so many free coins?

You never know someone's true intentions so it's impossible to be 100% sure you aren't going to get robbed, but you can reduce your odds of getting robbed by staying out of certain situations. This just has too many ways for it go wrong.

The other problem that lead to lots of losses as GAW went into paycoinland, is the insane number of coins that Garza got for nothing (from the premine and prime controllers) and the damage he did to the price dumping those coins.

The difference is thousands of dollars daily in the marketcap. $.16 to $20 dollars is a massive difference and no comparison. According to people here there is zero activity on the exchange? How are the team dumping and making any money? With that POS Garza it was painfully clear who was dumping coins.

Everybody differs in what risks they are willing to take in everything and thats fine that we all have different opinions on that. Should ion not be given a chance and be a scam because of it? Not at all.
korvas128

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:25:12 PM

What you see as a negative I see as a positive.

If they were part of a group defending Garza I would agree,

If there they were part of a group that started this process but made no head way I would agree.

But if what eyeballer says is true and this is now in the hands of the lawyers this is great news!! right

It means the engine has kicked in so irrelevant of money a chance exists he could go to jail being denied all the materialistic shit he loves  and then given an opportunity to be able to find new sensual ways for him to express his love for humanity… priceless

If you haven’t read this know if this gets made into a movie I’m going to be auditioning to play his brother Carlos... i think I've got what it takes  Smiley

https://www.reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/3hg5m8/sec_vs_carlos_slimy_brother_of_josh_garza_the/

Thought it was about time to inject some humor into this debate

korvas128

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:37:06 PM

As a whale living in Ionomy things are starting to happen people are getting excited and the little volume available on YoBit is being snapped up, think of it as a pulse.

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:50:55 PM

The other problem that lead to lots of losses as GAW went into paycoinland, is the insane number of coins that Garza got for nothing (from the premine and prime controllers) and the damage he did to the price dumping those coins.

The difference is thousands of dollars daily in the marketcap. $.16 to $20 dollars is a massive difference and no comparison. According to people here there is zero activity on the exchange? How are the team dumping and making any money? With that POS Garza it was painfully clear who was dumping coins.

Everybody differs in what risks they are willing to take in everything and thats fine that we all have different opinions on that. Should ion not be given a chance and be a scam because of it? Not at all.

They are not dumping at the moment, but the fact that they can would scare the shit out of me. remember the damage done instant that Garza dumped a zillion coins in order to get the actual usable money to make the 3 purchases that were made in coinstand beta? That was possible because no one cared that he had a zillion coins that he paid nothing for. I don't know what will happen (if anything) to cause team ION to do something like that, but that doesn't change the fact that they have the possibility to do that. The stakers give them literally free ions. What are they going to do with them? Why do they need them? How do they benefit you?
korvas128

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:51:29 PM

They are not dumping at the moment, but the fact that they can would scare the shit out of me. remember the damage done instant that Garza dumped a zillion coins in order to get the actual usable money to make the 3 purchases that were made in coinstand beta? That was possible because no one cared that he had a zillion coins that he paid nothing for. I don't know what will happen (if anything) to cause team ION to do something like that, but that doesn't change the fact that they have the possibility to do that. The stakers give them literally free ions. What are they going to do with them? Why do they need them? How do they benefit you?

Wait for the Gravity beta launch?? From what I know we’ll have a good datapoint to better eval this red flag until we play and see it's just more speculation

clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 07:56:13 PM

Wait for the Gravity beta launch?? From what I know we’ll have a good datapoint to better eval this red flag until we play and see it's just more speculation

Missing their self imposed deadline by months while also promising a game EVERY FUCKING MONTH isnt a red flag to you?

Seriously they claimed they could pump out a new game every month yet months later they dont even have the first game out.

Not to mention what little info we have on the game appears to suggest it may be competitive with the sort of game released 20 years ago.  I mean it looks like Prince of Persia crossed with Donkey Kong...

Seriously we see better looking games by single dev teams on the play store every day available for free....

You expect such games to make you a fortune just for owning ION?
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 08:13:22 PM

Missing their self imposed deadline by months while also promising a game EVERY FUCKING MONTH isnt a red flag to you?

Seriously they claimed they could pump out a new game every month yet months later they dont even have the first game out.

Not to mention what little info we have on the game appears to suggest it may be competitive with the sort of game released 20 years ago.  I mean it looks like Prince of Persia crossed with Donkey Kong...

Seriously we see better looking games by single dev teams on the play store every day available for free....

You expect such games to make you a fortune just for owning ION?

Live Game Play of Gravity: https://www.twitch.tv/tvle83

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: