Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:56:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473052 times)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 11:37:43 AM

WildShark, it seems the ION community was at its best last night in answering suchmoon s questions for yesterday.

Join Ionomy slack today for your chance to be completely ignored...but we'll take your BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 12:26:17 PM

Nothing ION related would ever be late!

YOU FUDDERS!!!
I don't have time to fud, I'm too busy playing ionomy games. One game per month is almost too much to handle for me!

As funny as it is i honestly wish groups like this would actually release something. Seems everyone wants to have an idea raise money then see if they can do it. That is instead of actually developing the stuff, then getting funds.

I don't understand how the api takes so long. Half of ionomy users think its this magical super complex operating system. Its a library of sub calls that call third party service stuff. It really shouldn't take this long. They have users sticking up with them because they make statements like its so it doesn't turn into dao again etc... people go ooooooo you guys rock dao fucked up but truth is there is no real similarity between dao and their api.

The real truth is they came up with the idea and then decided after getting funds on starting work and figuring it out as they go. If you gave me or any others here 360btc i'm pretty sure you could accomplish more than they have so far.

360btc = $220,000 usd approx

Lets break it down for fun
- $10,000 on a website
- $30,000 to have gravity made
- rest of programmers focus on api while those are going ahead.
shit we have $180,000 left.... and our premine bounty stuff....

Doesn't anyone else or their investors see this?

Ionomy is a project with raised capital that haven't actually delivered anything yet other than a combination of dash and blackcoin that could of been done for $5,000 fast if you threw money at it...
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 12:57:18 PM

WildShark, it seems the ION community was at its best last night in answering suchmoon s questions for yesterday.

Join Ionomy slack today for your chance to be completely ignored...but we'll take your BTC.

Let's look on the bright side. So far we have learned that Sunday and Monday are not good days to get answers.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 01:06:54 PM

YOU FUDDERS!!!
I don't have time to fud, I'm too busy playing ionomy games. One game per month is almost too much to handle for me!

As funny as it is i honestly wish groups like this would actually release something. Seems everyone wants to have an idea raise money then see if they can do it. That is instead of actually developing the stuff, then getting funds.

I don't understand how the api takes so long. Half of ionomy users think its this magical super complex operating system. Its a library of sub calls that call third party service stuff. It really shouldn't take this long. They have users sticking up with them because they make statements like its so it doesn't turn into dao again etc... people go ooooooo you guys rock dao fucked up but truth is there is no real similarity between dao and their api.

The real truth is they came up with the idea and then decided after getting funds on starting work and figuring it out as they go. If you gave me or any others here 360btc i'm pretty sure you could accomplish more than they have so far.

- $10,000 on a website

Ionomy is a project with raised capital that haven't actually delivered anything yet other than a combination of dash and blackcoin that could of been done for $5,000 fast if you threw money at it...

at this point I wouldn't even be surprised if the next step of the ion scam is the old "zOMG, we got hacked!" routine, after which they can close everything down, wait a few months, then set up their next shitcoin scam.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 01:25:42 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 02:05:25 AM by suchmoon

I feel Tuesday might be my lucky day so I'm going all in.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 01:46:11 PM

Let's look on the bright side. So far we have learned that Sunday and Monday are not good days to get answers.

If you don't get any answers this time, I would suggest trying during business hours in singapore, you know, since this is a totally legitimate operation there.

As a sidenote, this is one of the problems with having the main information channel be a free slack channel. Things disappear, a forum where questions and answers can live forever has it's benefits.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:05:46 PM

YOU FUDDERS!!!

- $10,000 on a website

at this point I wouldn't even be surprised if the next step of the ion scam is the old "zOMG, we got hacked!" routine, after which they can close everything down, wait a few months, then set up their next shitcoin scam.

Your like Ghostbusters but Scambusters

Scarred of a Crytpto Scam who are you gonna call...... NOT YOU

Keep the fear, uncertainty and doubt flowing all it does is expose your agenda.

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:11:18 PM

Has fear, uncertainty, and doubt ever derailed a legitimate operation?

I really don't get it, I've seen lots of scammers accuse other people of that, but I don't recall any legitimate operation caring about that. It's probably because fear, uncertainty, and doubt can't destroy tangible profits and results.
korvas128

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:29:49 PM

I really don't get it, I've seen lots of scammers accuse other people of that, but I don't recall any legitimate operation caring about that. It's probably because fear, uncertainty, and doubt can't destroy tangible profits and results.

Perception can damage though

Way back when do you remember the Pentium Processor Flaw, Intel ended up doing a no questions asked refund to all End users that bought a PC with a Pentium chip in it. This started off as FUD thing that Intel ignored and by the time they woke up it was to late to present the facts and it cost them millions.

If allowed to go unchecked the danger is perception becomes reality.

Look at Franz's post history he's a troll I just like to response to his rubbish

As far as ION goes what damage FUD could have done is no longer a problem, ION have weathered the storm.

What will make or break the project will be market acceptance or poor implementation

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 03:07:45 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 02:05:45 AM by suchmoon

Looks like ION's gonna need some real ghostbusters or even exorcists... it's clearly possessed:

https://archive.is/kKBcr#selection-28513.0-28627.5

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:16:45 PM

YOU FUDDERS!!!

- $10,000 on a website

Thanks for the accusation. Care to confirm that when people said this of lack of updates with gaw and direction that the outcome was a scam? Is it worth countering with look a reply its the shill patrol?

Cmon be serious i posted something valid i.e. they have a shit tonne of money and have done nothing. I get it.. you invested and jump to defence cause its a pride thing. But seriously tell me what i said isn't right and explain why. Tell me that if you had $220,000 usd you would have not released a game or output and let others defend this for you.... wake up and ask your huey and others in slack channel why....

Keep the happy times and shilling going it only shows your agenda... see what i did there both sides can do the same

Aren't you the least bit concerned that no ionomy team member wants to answer the questions? If everyone is troll why should they care if they give them the answer? It seems its blind faith. Haven't you questioned the lack of proof? How about you ask them yourself.. you are a supporter and not a troll so surely they should give you all addresses right? Aren't you curious to know why they might not?
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:18:50 PM

Looks like ION's gonna need some real ghostbusters or even exorcists... it's clearly possessed:

Sad thing is that after this is over all those investors won't blame ion... they will blame the btc thread as the trolls made it all bad. Its quite laughable they think a single thread is what made the investment bad...

Your thoughts?
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:25:29 PM

Perception can damage though

Way back when do you remember the Pentium Processor Flaw, Intel ended up doing a no questions asked refund to all End users that bought a PC with a Pentium chip in it. This started off as FUD thing that Intel ignored and by the time they woke up it was to late to present the facts and it cost them millions.

If allowed to go unchecked the danger is perception becomes reality.

Look at Franz's post history he's a troll I just like to response to his rubbish

As far as ION goes what damage FUD could have done is no longer a problem, ION have weathered the storm.

What will make or break the project will be market acceptance or poor implementation

So what you are saying is fud ruined gaw? People questioned their lack of transparency they made excuses and supporters backed it up with no evidence... ion is following this trend... no ion is not gaw but ion is following a proven past xpy trend...not a poor implementation not a broken project ... a lack of transparency that they said they'd have as they weren't gaw. You do realise that they could silence all fud with answering questions... aren't you the least bit curious why they won't? a few simple answers does this but they refuse.... i don't understand why you defend them when they can do this themselves. Irrefutable blockchain links can shut all in your words "trolls" up. Or do you not believe in blockchain enough for that?

You say market acceptance or poor implementation... what about incompetence and targetted bad intentions to make themselves whole? Or do you deny its a possibility?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 03:29:03 PM

Sad thing is that after this is over all those investors won't blame ion... they will blame the btc thread as the trolls made it all bad. Its quite laughable they think a single thread is what made the investment bad...

Your thoughts?

Try to keep up. ION has weathered the storm I'm hearing. The SEC approval is next.

Seriously though, it's never easy to blame yourself, your own poor judgement, etc. I can understand that. I will never admit that leasing the BMW was a bad idea. Awesome car. Great investment Cool
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:43:21 PM

Your thoughts?

Try to keep up. ION has weathered the storm I'm hearing. The SEC approval is next.

Seriously though, it's never easy to blame yourself, your own poor judgement, etc. I can understand that. I will never admit that leasing the BMW was a bad idea. Awesome car. Great investment Cool

Im curious as to what storm it is they weathered? a single reply from someone on bitcointalk is a storm? maybe korvas can explain the storm as it sounds like a collosal tragedy they have beaten.
korvas128

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 04:09:43 PM

And your point ?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 04:17:02 PM

And your point ?

To make fun of you my friend. To make Bitcointalk a fun place for you to shill ION.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 04:22:06 PM

And your point ?

To make fun of you my friend. To make Bitcointalk a fun place for you to shill ION.

dont worry a new team will rise that does the right thing. they wont be ion team so dont comment like they are and history repeats but its only because 50 posts on bitcointalk fudded it thats the reason it failed. not the teams ability
korvas128

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 05:05:23 PM

YOU FUDDERS!!!

- $10,000 on a website

Thanks for the accusation. Care to confirm that when people said this of lack of updates with gaw and direction that the outcome was a scam? Is it worth countering with look a reply its the shill patrol?

Cmon be serious i posted something valid i.e. they have a shit tonne of money and have done nothing. I get it.. you invested and jump to defence cause its a pride thing. But seriously tell me what i said isn't right and explain why. Tell me that if you had $220,000 usd you would have not released a game or output and let others defend this for you.... wake up and ask your huey and others in slack channel why....

Keep the happy times and shilling going it only shows your agenda... see what i did there both sides can do the same

Aren't you the least bit concerned that no ionomy team member wants to answer the questions? If everyone is troll why should they care if they give them the answer? It seems its blind faith. Haven't you questioned the lack of proof? How about you ask them yourself.. you are a supporter and not a troll so surely they should give you all addresses right? Aren't you curious to know why they might not?

Not accusation but a matter of FACT

Franz is a troll, this FACT is based on his post log, if you want to dispute this then share some FACTS to counter my accusation......

C'mon you be serious back to GAW again. ION have fuck all to do with GAW but yet you still try to draw comparisons

My agenda is pretty obvious what's yours ?

True only difference is mine is based on fact whereas yours is supposition. All my posts are reactive, I just respond to rubbish so people like Franz stop posting shit and you'll see my posts stop. I'm shilling lol, I just counter so feel free to counter counter all part of healthy debate

No I am not the least bit concerned. I've be involved with ION since over a year, they've earned my trust through action not words....

korvas128

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 05:09:26 PM

Your thoughts?

Who ever said SEC approval.... I don't know of any coin that is SEC approved not even BTC so please educate why would you say that

Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: