Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:10:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473052 times)
pcminerx

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 08:11:31 PM

Pcminerx: explain what this means then:

Sharkie here used to imply that whales get some advance info. Is that really happening?

--> Correct. That was part of the deal when the initial atoms were sold.

Whales get some info about possible developments and can discuss about it in a constructive way.

And that would be getting info in advance that other community members don't get till a later date. Twist the words around however you want, but you in fact answered the question.

And whether you do or not, market advantage moves can be made with said info.

Yes of course we get some info in advance, how could we otherwise discuss about possible future plans? I don't see what is wrong with that, also there are only 8 whales and they never sell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 08:11:39 PM

So an Atom is a token that gets you advanced information before non whales get said info.  That is straight up insider information. The whales can make buys or sells based on advanced information. How is that legal?

Insider's Trader information is quite illegal... Your accusation of "insider information" does not apply to this law...

pcminerx clearly stated that whales get advanced information that the rest of the customers don't get until a later time. How is that not insider information?

Show me where I said that. You are doctoring messages to prove your point, you do not need that.

WildShark states that whales do receive advanced I formation: https://www.iontalk.net/t/sharkys-ion-faq/224/6

I did not state "Whales do receive advanced information"  providing a link does not prove your statement is correct??? your link reference the answers from another whale you mistook for me!!!

It was your fucking post. Link back to the source then. Don't bitch at me for your disorganization. Your aggressive shilling seems to have gotten to your brain.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 08:12:48 PM

Sharkie here used to imply that whales get some advance info. Is that really happening?

Whales get some info about possible developments and can discuss about it in a constructive way.

And that would be getting info in advance that other community members don't get till a later date. Twist the words around however you want, but you in fact answered the question.

Yes of course we get some info in advance, how could we otherwise discuss about possible future plans? I don't see what is wrong with that, also there are only 8 whales and they never sell.

Insider trading? With info in advance you can make market moves that others wouldn't think about cause they don't have said information. Why don't you whales understand this?

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 08:16:37 PM

So an Atom is a token that gets you advanced information before non whales get said info.  That is straight up insider information. The whales can make buys or sells based on advanced information. How is that legal?

Insider's Trader information is quite illegal... Your accusation of "insider information" does not apply to this law...

pcminerx clearly stated that whales get advanced information that the rest of the customers don't get until a later time. How is that not insider information?

Show me where I said that. You are doctoring messages to prove your point, you do not need that.

WildShark states that whales do receive advanced I formation: https://www.iontalk.net/t/sharkys-ion-faq/224/6

I did not state "Whales do receive advanced information"  providing a link does not prove your statement is correct??? your link reference the answers from another whale you mistook for me!!!

It was your fucking post. Link back to the source then. Don't bitch at me for your disorganization. Your aggressive shilling seems to have gotten to your brain.

I bitching at you for saying " I said something" and now you refuse to show proof

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 08:16:44 PM

It's a benefit to all as the feedback given is based on a personal agenda of wanting Ionomy to succeed long term. Imagine if you were asked about something like say the Gravity launch. You could be lying in your feedback just focusing on whatever personal agenda you have. As you've no vested interest if it turns to shit you just walk away you've lost nothing.  

Multiple that by a hundred people then how do the Devs filter out bullshit.

If you have any better ideas on how a small dev team solicit feedback from the crypto market then lets hear it. The whales are just one datapoint the devs use to build a picture.    

Paying for the privilege of providing feedback does not make one smarter and more qualified to provide such feedback. If anything the "devs" should be thinking about the actual users, not a handful of whales.

But I'm sure you already know that, you're just trying to come up with some sort of justification for the money you put into this whale thing. I doubt it makes any sense to anybody outside of ionomy though so you might as well save your breath.

Never said that you did. I said that a financial commitment is confirmation of motivation. Of course the devs don't rely only on whales for feedback that's ridiculous. Whales are just one datapoint of many.

I didn't pay for the privilege to provide feedback I paid for atoms,electrons & ions but if asked will provide feedback as I've got a lot to lose if this goes south

Q.How does Ionomy solicit feedback?
A.People with Whales and Founder status have the option to provide direct "input to the platform" via their associated Slack channels. The Ionomy community can provide input to the platform via discussions in the general channel of Slack. Any member of the community,which includes the crypto and non crypto people, can provide their input (defects and enhancements) via email to support@ionomy.com. Via all these routes, the vast expertise of the whole community is tapped to strengthen the Ionomy platform.

Oh ya, the general Slack channel is filled with great ION discussion. Ha

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 08:18:07 PM

I bitching at you for saying " I said something" and now you refuse to show proof

I don't see a link to the whales post that said that in your thread.

pcminerx

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 08:20:29 PM

Insider trading? With info in advance you can make market moves that others wouldn't think about cause they don't have said information. Why don't you whales understand this?

Whales watch each other, it just does not happen, this "insider trading". I will let you know if I see anything suspicious, feel free to let me know if you see something. Btw Yobit trading is insignificant at the moment, don't waste your time watching those trades.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 08:23:21 PM

maybe your should link to your Bitcoin ION Thread? I considered the source to that link

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 08:27:33 PM

Whales watch each other, it just does not happen, this "insider trading". I will let you know if I see anything suspicious, feel free to let me know if you see something. Btw Yobit trading is insignificant at the moment, don't waste your time watching those trades.

How are you watching each other? Do you know everyone's wallet addresses?
pcminerx

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 08:35:21 PM

The sea is the only thing whales share with each other.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 08:38:40 PM

The Whales even know the wallet address for the Shark Node.. A Whale created a program that provides me  data on the Network and my own masternode. Soon there will be a version that can monitor your mastenode..

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 09:00:44 PM

Me gotta get some of those ION shrooms... must be good stuff.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 09:28:02 PM

maybe your should link to your Bitcoin ION Thread? I considered the source to that link

I'm not the one bitching about it, you are.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 09:29:41 PM

The Whales even know the wallet address for the Shark Node.. A Whale created a program that provides me  data on the Network and my own masternode. Soon there will be a version that can monitor your mastenode..

Why so much transparency when the entire project is just the opposite? I do commend you on your transparency though. Why don't you push the team to be equally transparent?

Lord Of The Internet

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 04:08:16 AM

WHALESHARKS SAY:
Join the Ionomy today and start making a few coins to spend or put away for a rainy day!!!

You've reeled me in with your sound logic and enthusiasm.  I have a couple hundred paycoins i found on a thumb drive last night.  Where can i exchange them?

Suchmoon is Suchdickhole.       Tongue

cryptospreader

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 04:13:43 AM

WHALESHARKS SAY:
Join the Ionomy today and start making a few coins to spend or put away for a rainy day!!!

You've reeled me in with your sound logic and enthusiasm.  I have a couple hundred paycoins i found on a thumb drive last night.  Where can i exchange them?

Suchmoon is Suchdickhole.       Tongue

Is it still possible to exchange pay coins to ION? There are few people who still have paycoins and don't know what to do with the coins.
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 07:24:43 AM

The sea is the only thing whales share with each other.

bears can ride on whales. but a whale cant ride on bears. oh...lets not forget bears can ride on sharks too.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

skinnyboy

Activity: 223

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 03:14:27 PM

So, to save me catching up and reading through endless pointless arguments, can I just ask a quick catch up question?

is there a game yet?

Is there a registered company yet?

Ta muchly, whoever responds :-)

WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 04:19:48 PM

If you didn't purchase your IONs at the ICO, Now is a good time to stock up on them... Pick up 20K IONs and invest in an ION masternode or for the small investors, buy a couple of Shares in a community masternode at the Market Place @ https://ionno.de One share is currently paying out approximately 1.44 IONs per share per week. Looking for some "small fish" and big investors to invest in an ION masternode. You can also pick up a few IONs and stake them in a wallet or on Ionomy.com to earn some extra coins...

Here is some blockchain information for the last Community Node Payout on 27 September:
MN1 Payout (iYQmYLTngqQHeVQzf3nZdDSAYW1wMmD9qC) - 632.25153 IONs
MN2 Payout (iZiGkguV1JiFGCvyCKTPoWSikn5rDcT6Wg) - 483.001075 IONs
MN3 Payout (iiTsA1KMktJgmddiij8kADiak3LKBZyjm2) - 609.501045 IONs
MN4 Payout (iigQptDvFfiTgSiJz1qfJKqxrdzuyJ7jTR) - 609.501085 IONs
MN5 Payout (iUC8pCRCnKi4eA7mV38W2TLSopfWWoFdJ4) - 0.00 IONs
Total Payout - 2334.254735 IONs

Daily Average Masternode Reward - 78.48899875 IONs @ 14 cents = $10.99 dollars

Minus 1% Pool Fee - 2310.91218765 IONs by 1600 shares = 1.44432011728125 IONs per Share

The payout for MN1 & MN3 reflect a 7 day sum. The payout for MN2 & MN4 reflect a 8 day sum. MN5 was started and will be paying out in next week's payouts.

Lord Of The Internet

Activity: 204

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 04:45:53 PM

So, to save me catching up and reading through endless pointless arguments, can I just ask a quick catch up question?

is there a game yet?

No.

Is there a registered company yet?

Ta muchly, whoever responds :-)

The ION team says there is a registered company in singapore.  But it does not show up in any official records.

Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: