Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:30:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473050 times)
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 01:29:47 PM

Those that didn't sell bought into the company hence the reason that of the 100k created only 100 are currently available on the auction

By the way, nobody is buying those as far as I can see... so perhaps the reason for the "only 100" is lack of demand? Occam's razor says that some poor schmuck keeps relisting, others just don't bother.

Of course the uber-transparent ionomy site doesn't list atom trade history. Go figure.

Atoms never positioned as a short term investment. Atoms part of an ecosystem yet to be implemented

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
korvas128

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 01:51:03 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2016, 02:13:52 PM by korvas128

Why can they not follow their own plan?? and why is the game so late as the plan says crowd funding and API are part of phase 4, so according to their own plan the API shouldn't even be talked about at this stage so the game shouldn't be late because of it

Always happens when a company tries to create something out of nothing, things very rarely go according to plan. The  plan changes as they overcome obstacles some that are known and some that are unforeseen.

Gravity and the API are finished, I know this to be fact as I'm currently alpha testing Gravity on both my phone and tablet.

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:31:42 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2016, 05:13:29 PM by Franz_Huber

Gravity and the API are finished, I know this to be fact as I'm currently alpha testing Gravity on both my phone and tablet.
This is getting more and more ridiculous. Now you're contradicting yourself within one sentence already.
An alpha version is an unfinished and untested software version. After that you get a beta version, which is still unfinished but somewhat tested and with major bugs ironed out. After that you usually have one or several release candidates. And after the release candidates you eventually get to a production release, and that is the finished version.
Explain to me, Korvas, how Gravity and the API can be "finished" and in "alpha testing" at the same time. Why are you alpha testing products that are already "finished", and why is all this "alpha testing" of "finished" products happening 4 months after Gravity should have been released according to Ionomy's own announcement?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:10:54 PM

@suchmoon Sorry to see that you will not release the REAL Ionomy Vision. A current version is available to the community on the Ionomy website...

For more information check out the Ionomy Roadmap @ https://ionomy.com/about/roadmap
or How it works @ https://ionomy.com/about/how-it-works

Yep, that's right, the cure for sharkspamming is more sharkspamming. Have you seen roadmap 1.0 (being a shark you must have)? Stop for a minute to enjoy the déjà vu.

You've just posted a really good AD for Ionomy  Smiley

XPY.io roadmap nothing shameful here .... When the company changed direction how many people that owned XPYBits got screwed over..... the answer is ZERO

Those that stayed now own ATOM,ION & Electrons. Those that left exited at a profit.

How many companies in the crypto space treat their investors in a similar manner. Most companies either F**k off with the money, get hacked or go ahead and implement change not giving a shit about their current investors..... it would have been so easy for these guys to walk away and start afresh but they never

Your last bit confused me..... what's with the Garza quote

Funny you should mention implement change not giving a shit about their current investors because thats what the xpybits people did. Those investors invested to get what was advertised and didn't actually get that. They got a wait and then no delivery but a implemented change without giving a shit to the current investors. If they did care they would have considered the investors finished the product and gave the option for those not wanting the advertised product to transition.

At a profit? There is no such thing as profit for everyone. Anything in investing is always neutral. Money in ALWAYS equals money out. For someone to profit someone has to make a loss. There is no such thing as profits for everyone.

Explain how those that left exited with a profit? A profit in extra xpy? Its only a realised profit when its actual sold to evaluate. When its not sold its a potential loss or profit.

I wouldn't call the posted above roadmap a good AD unless its actually implemented. Is something thats not out good AD? At that point in time it can be considered possibly... if later it never comes then was it an AD that was bad and promoted a scam? I get it you're invested you want it to succeed and you like it. I just find it amusing that you don't acknowledge any of the red flags.. you simply turn all red flags into orange ones with a green lining. To be balanced in your investment you need to actually give credit where they are and acknowledge them... to better your investment you should raise them to turn the red ones into green through action not ignorance.

Explain how those that left exited with a profit? A profit in extra xpy? Its only a realised profit when its actual sold to evaluate. When its not sold its a potential loss or profit.

People bought XPYBits for BTC

When they were converted to ATOM if you wanted to sell you could have sold your ATOMs for BTC.

The difference between your XPYbits buy price vs ATOM sell price is profit.

I'll try to simplify

You go to store order and pay for something which is $100

When you go to the store to pick it up the store offers you something which they say is better but completely different.

You don't like it and ask for a refund

You get $130 back because the price is based on the new thing you didn't like.

You walk away richer by $30

What was the initial cost of XPYbits in USD? What was the initial Atom value at ION launch when Atoms could be sold?

Forget USD it was all BTC......... Not sharing my data  Smiley sorry

If your not gonna share the data, quit being like WildShill and opening up your mouth. You stated that EVERYONE whom bought XPYBits made a profit. But in traditional ION fashion you refuse to provide information to validate your claims. The fact you won't provide said data indicates that your statement is false. Typical ION behavior.

Why should I forget USD? TeamION converted all their BTC to USD. I'll forget about USD when TeamION does as well. You people want your cake and to eat it too. Unbelievable.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:14:27 PM

Those that didn't sell bought into the company hence the reason that of the 100k created only 100 are currently available on the auction

By the way, nobody is buying those as far as I can see... so perhaps the reason for the "only 100" is lack of demand? Occam's razor says that some poor schmuck keeps relisting, others just don't bother.

Of course the uber-transparent ionomy site doesn't list atom trade history. Go figure.

Atoms never positioned as a short term investment. Atoms part of an ecosystem yet to be implemented

Atoms are XPYbits, so TeamPaycoin had the Ionomy vision all the way back when they released XPYbits? Why didn't they just call them Atoms back then? I know why, cause they weren't part of the Ionomy vision and were simply sold to prop up a shit coin you all got scammed from.

korvas128

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:51:43 PM

This is getting more and more ridiculous. Now you're contradicting yourself within one sentence already.
An alpha version is an unfinished and untested software version. After that you get a beta version, which is still unfinished but somewhat tested and with major bugs ironed out. After that you usually have one or several release candidates. And after the release candidates you eventually get to a production release, and that is the finished version.
Explain to me, Korvas, how Gravity and the API can be "finished" and in "alpha testing" at the same time. Why are you alpha testing products that are already "finished", and why is all this "alpha testing" of "finished" products happening 4 months after Gravity should have been released according to Ionomy's own announcement?

A post you've seen but chosen to ignore....

Crypto Gravity Alpha has begun.

Greetings ionomy,

We are pleased to announce the release of the Crypto Gravity Alpha. This marks the first step towards the wider release of the first ionomy produced game and represents a very important step toward the greater realization of the ionomy as a whole.

The initial test group of the Alpha will limited to the Whales and internal testers. We expect the Alpha period to last a minimum of 1 week, a wider beta that will include all ionomy users will follow. The full release will occur after the close of the beta. The minimum beta period is expected to be 2 weeks.

We look forward to getting the first round of feedback and bug reports, and will be sharing more information about the beta as we get closer.

Please keep in mind that these times are estimates, as this is an early alpha it is difficult to project potential bugs or issues we may find that could extend our testing periods or delay the wider beta release.

As always if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at support@ionomy.com or by joining us on slack at slack.ionomy.com.

Thank you,

-The ionomy team

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 07:05:18 PM

No, you have chosen to ignore that post when you wrote "Gravity and the API are finished" although you knew that they're still in the middle of alpha testing. I see where you're coming from though. It's hard to be a bagholder shill. You have to bend the truth now and then trying to lure newbies into ION, so you can become whole from the Paycoin desaster.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 07:31:15 PM

Name me one company in Crypto that provides the level of information your looking for that I can use as a benchmark

If you refuse to even consider any question that could potentially have a bullshit answer then you're deliberately missing pretty much any kind of warning signs. Not that it's any news but still highly amusing to see you use the "in crypto" excuse over and over and over. What does it even mean? Common sense should be turned off? Because crypto?

No, what it means is you can be bullshited to and I less likely  Smiley

My references to crypto aren't an excuse they are an acknowledgement of the environment something you choose to ignore

That GIF of yourself at the bottom of your post.... I thought you were older

LOL, yeah keep punting. You're the one supposedly done your homework to the point where you felt confident enough to invest in it. Except every time the question about due diligence comes up - "name me that", "show me this", "not sharing 'cause secrets". Pathetic.

Somehow you ended up "bullshitted" by Garza though, while most of those whom you're arguing with here didn't. That shows that you are in fact MORE likely to be "bullshitted" because you refuse to even raise questions. Let's look at the possibilities:

Don't ask a question - don't get an answer - doesn't help to make an informed choice.
Ask a question - don't get an answer - helps to make an informed choice.
Ask a question - get a bullshit answer - helps to make an informed choice.
Ask a question - get a verifiable answer - helps to make an informed choice.

Re ionomy - even if you think that I've been "bullshitted" on slack when I asked questions there - that's still a good thing to know for you or anyone else considering ION/ionomy as an investment. You're welcome.

And I'm not ignoring anything, quite the opposite, I'm applying the same common sense whether I'm investing money in Netflix or into my friend's food truck or - God forbid - any of the new-fangled "crypto" thingies.
korvas128

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 07:35:06 PM

@suchmoon Sorry to see that you will not release the REAL Ionomy Vision. A current version is available to the community on the Ionomy website...

For more information check out the Ionomy Roadmap @ https://ionomy.com/about/roadmap
or How it works @ https://ionomy.com/about/how-it-works

Yep, that's right, the cure for sharkspamming is more sharkspamming. Have you seen roadmap 1.0 (being a shark you must have)? Stop for a minute to enjoy the déjà vu.

You've just posted a really good AD for Ionomy  Smiley

XPY.io roadmap nothing shameful here .... When the company changed direction how many people that owned XPYBits got screwed over..... the answer is ZERO

Those that stayed now own ATOM,ION & Electrons. Those that left exited at a profit.

How many companies in the crypto space treat their investors in a similar manner. Most companies either F**k off with the money, get hacked or go ahead and implement change not giving a shit about their current investors..... it would have been so easy for these guys to walk away and start afresh but they never

Your last bit confused me..... what's with the Garza quote

Funny you should mention implement change not giving a shit about their current investors because thats what the xpybits people did. Those investors invested to get what was advertised and didn't actually get that. They got a wait and then no delivery but a implemented change without giving a shit to the current investors. If they did care they would have considered the investors finished the product and gave the option for those not wanting the advertised product to transition.

At a profit? There is no such thing as profit for everyone. Anything in investing is always neutral. Money in ALWAYS equals money out. For someone to profit someone has to make a loss. There is no such thing as profits for everyone.

I wouldn't call the posted above roadmap a good AD unless its actually implemented. Is something thats not out good AD? At that point in time it can be considered possibly... if later it never comes then was it an AD that was bad and promoted a scam? I get it you're invested you want it to succeed and you like it. I just find it amusing that you don't acknowledge any of the red flags.. you simply turn all red flags into orange ones with a green lining. To be balanced in your investment you need to actually give credit where they are and acknowledge them... to better your investment you should raise them to turn the red ones into green through action not ignorance.

People bought XPYBits for BTC

When they were converted to ATOM if you wanted to sell you could have sold your ATOMs for BTC.

The difference between your XPYbits buy price vs ATOM sell price is profit.

I'll try to simplify

You go to store order and pay for something which is $100

When you go to the store to pick it up the store offers you something which they say is better but completely different.

You don't like it and ask for a refund

You get $130 back because the price is based on the new thing you didn't like.

You walk away richer by $30

What was the initial cost of XPYbits in USD? What was the initial Atom value at ION launch when Atoms could be sold?

Forget USD it was all BTC......... Not sharing my data  Smiley sorry

If your not gonna share the data, quit being like WildShill and opening up your mouth. You stated that EVERYONE whom bought XPYBits made a profit. But in traditional ION fashion you refuse to provide information to validate your claims. The fact you won't provide said data indicates that your statement is false. Typical ION behavior.

Why should I forget USD? TeamION converted all their BTC to USD. I'll forget about USD when TeamION does as well. You people want your cake and to eat it too. Unbelievable.

Xpybits were bought in BTC, Atoms bought & sold in BTC  USD doesn't come into the equation unless you want it too

Why would I want to share my data I'm just expressing my opinion, don't care whether you believe or not

The fact you won't provide said data indicates that your statement is false. Typical ION behavior.

Yep could be but if you could be bothered to pull some facts together you'll see it's not. Typical Troll CrytoBuds behaviour

Don't do whatever you want it's all fine by me

korvas128

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:18:02 PM

Atoms are XPYbits, so TeamPaycoin had the Ionomy vision all the way back when they released XPYbits? Why didn't they just call them Atoms back then? I know why, cause they weren't part of the Ionomy vision and were simply sold to prop up a shit coin you all got scammed from.

If you say so  Smiley

korvas128

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:19:46 PM

No, you have chosen to ignore that post when you wrote "Gravity and the API are finished" although you knew that they're still in the middle of alpha testing. I see where you're coming from though. It's hard to be a bagholder shill. You have to bend the truth now and then trying to lure newbies into ION, so you can become whole from the Paycoin desaster.

If you say so  Smiley

korvas128

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:29:52 PM

Name me one company in Crypto that provides the level of information your looking for that I can use as a benchmark

If you refuse to even consider any question that could potentially have a bullshit answer then you're deliberately missing pretty much any kind of warning signs. Not that it's any news but still highly amusing to see you use the "in crypto" excuse over and over and over. What does it even mean? Common sense should be turned off? Because crypto?

My references to crypto aren't an excuse they are an acknowledgement of the environment something you choose to ignore

LOL, yeah keep punting. You're the one supposedly done your homework to the point where you felt confident enough to invest in it. Except every time the question about due diligence comes up - "name me that", "show me this", "not sharing 'cause secrets". Pathetic.

Somehow you ended up "bullshitted" by Garza though, while most of those whom you're arguing with here didn't. That shows that you are in fact MORE likely to be "bullshitted" because you refuse to even raise questions. Let's look at the possibilities:

Don't ask a question - don't get an answer - doesn't help to make an informed choice.

Re ionomy - even if you think that I've been "bullshitted" on slack when I asked questions there - that's still a good thing to know for you or anyone else considering ION/ionomy as an investment. You're welcome.

And I'm not ignoring anything, quite the opposite, I'm applying the same common sense whether I'm investing money in Netflix or into my friend's food truck or - God forbid - any of the new-fangled "crypto" thingies.

Let me try again

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 08:38:11 PM

Let me try again

How can I possibly do that if you can't define what your "in crypto" means?

So how about this - point me to a list of companies that you consider "in crypto" and if I've done due diligence on any of them - I'll share everything I know. That's far more than you've done here so I think it's more than fair.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:43:03 PM

If you say so  Smiley

Let me try again: answer the  above question.

korvas128

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 09:06:40 PM

Let me try again

So how about this - point me to a list of companies that you consider "in crypto" and if I've done due diligence on any of them - I'll share everything I know. That's far more than you've done here so I think it's more than fair.

Cool go with any coin in the cryptocurrency space you define as similar, don't want to hit you with any constraints

Lord Of The Internet

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 09:21:57 PM

Let me try again

Cool go with any coin in the cryptocurrency space you define as similar, don't want to hit you with any constraints

synereo (AMP)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r1G-ROS4vgHK84qfn1CBIxuXZQCCvIicCTQSxW1T_mo/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1156984041

that one was right off the top of my head.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 09:51:35 PM

Let me try again

Nice try pivoting from "companies" to "coins". I don't "define" anything as "similar", you trying to put words in my mouth again? Smiley

Let me make it easier for you. It is extremely unlikely that any 100% pre-mined shitcoin would pass a smell test with me, let alone one with most of the premine unaccounted for. So if that's "similar" then tough luck, sorry.

No idea what that is, sorry.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:29:43 AM

Let me try again

[/quote

none have provided the level of information I've been looking for.

As a result I haven't lost money in any crytpo scams.
korvas128

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:38:59 AM

If you say so  Smiley

Okay as you what an answer

XPYbits were created to fund the XPY.io platform

When the company droped XPY.io for Ionomy people that owned XPYbits and xpy had the chance to CONVERT

ATOMs are actually part of the IONOMY ecosytem... from what I've seen ATOMS produce electrons that are used for staking/gaming whereas XPYbits to just fund development with the added benefit of  stuff like a free debit card  XPYbits & ATOMS TOTALLY different

Don't know when the idea for IONOMY sparked into life

I know why, cause they weren't part of the Ionomy vision and were simply sold to prop up a shit coin you all got scammed from.

My answer based on FACTS
Your answer based on BOLLOCKS

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:45:26 AM

If you say so  Smiley

Okay as you what an answer

XPYbits were created to fund the XPY.io platform

When the company droped XPY.io for Ionomy people that owned XPYbits and xpy had the chance to CONVERT

ATOMs are actually part of the IONOMY ecosytem... from what I've seen ATOMS produce electrons that are used for staking/gaming whereas XPYbits to just fund development with the added benefit of  stuff like a free debit card  XPYbits & ATOMS TOTALLY different

Don't know when the idea for IONOMY sparked into life

I know why, cause they weren't part of the Ionomy vision and were simply sold to prop up a shit coin you all got scammed from.

My answer based on FACTS
Your answer based on BOLLOCKS

How do I know your answer is based on facts? I don't see any proof of your statements. And you are not nice enough, like the ION team, for me to just trust. But I get it, you are used to dealing with Ionites and not used to being challenged or asked to explain anything.  Keep spewing word filled posts thatactually provide zero information other than your very loose generalizations.

Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: