Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:21:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473053 times)
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 09:26:50 AM

Those that didn't sell bought into the company hence the reason that of the 100k created only 100 are currently available on the auction

By the way, nobody is buying those as far as I can see... so perhaps the reason for the "only 100" is lack of demand? Occam's razor says that some poor schmuck keeps relisting, others just don't bother.

Of course the uber-transparent ionomy site doesn't list atom trade history. Go figure.

Atoms never positioned as a short term investment. Atoms part of an ecosystem yet to be implemented

Atoms are XPYbits, so TeamPaycoin had the Ionomy vision all the way back when they released XPYbits? Why didn't they just call them Atoms back then? I know why, cause they weren't part of the Ionomy vision and were simply sold to prop up a shit coin you all got scammed from.

If you say so  Smiley

Let me try again: answer the  above question.

Okay as you what an answer

XPYbits were created to fund the XPY.io platform

When the company droped XPY.io for Ionomy people that owned XPYbits and xpy had the chance to CONVERT

ATOMs are actually part of the IONOMY ecosytem... from what I've seen ATOMS produce electrons that are used for staking/gaming whereas XPYbits to just fund development with the added benefit of  stuff like a free debit card  XPYbits & ATOMS TOTALLY different

Don't know when the idea for IONOMY sparked into life

I know why, cause they weren't part of the Ionomy vision and were simply sold to prop up a shit coin you all got scammed from.

My answer based on FACTS
Your answer based on BOLLOCKS

How do I know your answer is based on facts? I don't see any proof of your statements. And you are not nice enough, like the ION team, for me to just trust. But I get it, you are used to dealing with Ionites and not used to being challenged or asked to explain anything.  Keep spewing word filled posts thatactually provide zero information other than your very loose generalizations.

Do I want you to invest in IONOMY                   Don't care

I know why, cause they weren't part of the Ionomy vision and were simply sold to prop up a shit coin you all got scammed from.

Loose generalisations haha what information do you provide to back up your statements....... Loose is better than none

I'm just sharing my thoughts which is kinda like what you and other people do on forums.

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 10:51:35 AM

You answer was "based on facts" what facts? I was smart enough to not get involved with GAW and XPY, so I was asking questions. You and WildShark say you know things "for a fact" yet always refuse to list said facts. I hope your ION investment makes you millions, just like XPY was going to. You provide as much value as WildShark, which is zero. Done "conversing" with you shills.

You can talk yourself into circles with suchmoon, he is much better at pointing out your miriad of fallacies much better than I. Trust in ION, they are nice people. Facts, they will be revealed in time, ha ha ha.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 11:29:36 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 02:15:52 AM by suchmoon

You answer was "based on facts" what facts? I was smart enough to not get involved with GAW and XPY, so I was asking questions. You and WildShark say you know things "for a fact" yet always refuse to list said facts. I hope your ION investment makes you millions, just like XPY was going to. You provide as much value as WildShark, which is zero. Done "conversing" with you shills.

You can talk yourself into circles with suchmoon, he is much better at pointing out your miriad of fallacies much better than I. Trust in ION, they are nice people. Facts, they will be revealed in time, ha ha ha.

Here are some shilly facts - nobody wants atoms, and bags are heavy:

Loading... Loading...
Edited 2020-11-29 to fix broken images

Edit: another fun fact - one of those top 8 is likely MrCoins (unless he's lying about being a whale). Can you guess which one.

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:28:18 PM

Here are some shilly facts - nobody wants atoms, and bags are heavy:

Edit: another fun fact - one of those top 8 is likely MrCoins (unless he's lying about being a whale). Can you guess which one.

ionifier maybe?

notice craig there? he lost a shit tonne to gaw im surprised he was ready to try again...
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:45:44 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2016, 03:15:33 PM by Franz_Huber

Name me one company in Crypto that provides the level of information your looking for that I can use as a benchmark
I have very exciting news for you, korvas. Have you heard of Bitcoin? It's a cryptocurrency, not a 100% premined shitcoin. Bitcoin is not a company. No hyperstaking coin shitters (aka "masternodes") are needed in Bitcoin. You also don't need a stupid fucking smartphone game in Bitcoin. You should probably buy some. If you already have bitcoins, keep them in a paper wallet, be patient and forget about all the shitcoin scams such as XPY and ION.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
korvas128

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:10:25 PM

Let me try again

Name me one company in Crypto that provides the level of information your looking for that I can use as a benchmark

How can I possibly do that if you can't define what your "in crypto" means?

So how about this - point me to a list of companies that you consider "in crypto" and if I've done due diligence on any of them - I'll share everything I know. That's far more than you've done here so I think it's more than fair.

Cool go with any coin in the cryptocurrency space you define as similar, don't want to hit you with any constraints

synereo (AMP)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r1G-ROS4vgHK84qfn1CBIxuXZQCCvIicCTQSxW1T_mo/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1156984041

that one was right off the top of my head.

A coin/example your president is distancing themselves from.

Surely you must know El Presidente considers all premine coins to be a SCAM

Anyway do you vouch for Synero as being a reputable company and have you checked the spreadsheet out. If you have any thoughts

korvas128

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:37:57 PM

Let me try again

How can I possibly do that if you can't define what your "in crypto" means?

So how about this - point me to a list of companies that you consider "in crypto" and if I've done due diligence on any of them - I'll share everything I know. That's far more than you've done here so I think it's more than fair.

Cool go with any coin in the cryptocurrency space you define as similar, don't want to hit you with any constraints

Nice try pivoting from "companies" to "coins". I don't "define" anything as "similar", you trying to put words in my mouth again? Smiley

Let me make it easier for you. It is extremely unlikely that any 100% pre-mined shitcoin would pass a smell test with me, let alone one with most of the premine unaccounted for. So if that's "similar" then tough luck, sorry.

No idea what that is, sorry.

Your the one playing games  Smiley thing is whist you play the world moves forward...

Did you really thing I was going to fall for you getting me to ask a question in which the result would be lose irrelevant of the answer... slowly your agenda for ill intent is being exposed

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 02:29:01 PM

Your the one playing games  Smiley thing is whist you play the world moves forward...

Did you really thing I was going to fall for you getting me to ask a question in which the result would be lose irrelevant of the answer... slowly your agenda for ill intent is being exposed

Happy hour starting early this Friday? Hard to parse out what you're trying to say but you're the one pestering "give me this or that" in response to a simple fact that making financial decisions without applying common sense and due diligence is just plain stupid. Calling that "ill intent" is like saying that looking both ways when crossing the street is "ill intent". Because the world moves forward. Genius.
korvas128

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:40:58 PM

Happy hour starting early this Friday? Hard to parse out what you're trying to say but you're the one pestering "give me this or that" in response to a simple fact that making financial decisions without applying common sense and due diligence is just plain stupid. Calling that "ill intent" is like saying that looking both ways when crossing the street is "ill intent". Because the world moves forward. Genius.

No,No,No, you asked me remember  Smiley trying to send me on a wild goose chase  Smiley carry on with your games.

You and your buddies seem to have the narrative of everything bar bitcoin is bad..... you do realise that your going to lose..... you can't stop evolution.

And for the record Bitcoin is and always will be the father of crypto, will continue it's growth and as far as crypto is concerned be the bridge between old & new economies.

Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:47:50 PM

you can't stop evolution.
Your ION is not "evolution". It's a premined shitcoin ponzi with zero transparency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 05:36:01 PM

Your ION is not "evolution". It's a premined shitcoin ponzi with zero transparency.

I believe your comment represent your hatred for any alt-coin and carries no value. There is over 200 pages in this thread with transparent information showing this to be a evolution in crypto using a POS coin...

Join the Ionomy today @ https://ionomy.com and see for yourself the evolution in the making...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 07:21:55 PM

I believe your comment represent your hatred for any alt-coin and carries no value. There is over 200 pages in this thread with transparent information showing this to be a evolution in crypto using a POS coin...

Join the Ionomy today @ https://ionomy.com and see for yourself the evolution in the making...

can you please reference this transparent info showing its a crypto evolution? you constantly make statements as fact and never show the facts. then when asked to reference your info you ignore the request
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 07:45:25 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2016, 08:37:54 PM by Franz_Huber

I believe your comment represent your hatred for any alt-coin and carries no value.
No, my comment represents my discontent with premined coins such as ION, which is a badly implemented and scammy caricature of real cryptocurrencies.
You want innovation? Take a look at Segregated Witness and Lightning. That's Bitcoin evolution, not your scheme of 100% premine + fake staking + offchain tokens.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 09:23:57 PM

can you please reference this transparent info showing its a crypto evolution? you constantly make statements as fact and never show the facts. then when asked to reference your info you ignore the request

Have mercy on shark. He's been banhammered from iontalk.net so if you start requiring him to post facts now he won't have any other place to go except slack. Speaking of which, MrCoins was adamant today that he was not shilling for Garza. Shocking news.

suchmoon
4:52 PM
I feel it's a good time for a disclaimer again. Be careful with @mrcoins' pumps, there is nothing on the other side of it other than a dump. For someone supposedly not giving investment advice @mrcoins makes an awful lot of happy-pumpy reality-bending one-sided claims with no supporting facts.

mrcoins
4:53 PM
Ooops someone's upset that there might be interest :joy:
It's only a few sats... it's really no big deal
Don't worry... Not the MOON yet (edited)
^ unfortunately, this part won't make it to BCT as mr/ms suchmoon is very selective
regarding information that is propagated - and information that is simply ignored
suchfun :

suchmoon
5:02 PM
@mrcoins I'm happy to "propagate" any information, let me know once you have something

mrcoins
it's going to ping a lot soon D

suchmoon
fantasies don't count, we already have a lot of those from your whale colleagues

mrcoins
5:03 PM
The Earth is as flat as your opinion is unbiased :smile:
do we? please tell...
I don't visit BCT anymore... I tried, but the conduct of the individual(s) over there was below my standards

suchmoon
5:04 PM
pretty much everything spewed out by @korvas128  or @wild_i-o-n_shark or yourself

mrcoins
you'll have to dig deep to find anything from me
i once offered reasonable discussion
all i got was BS that i wouldn't accept in real life so there was no reason to accept it on your merry-go-round

suchmoon
5:08 PM
neither one of you 3 "whales", supposedly the most informed ionomy users, contributed anything to my FAQ  when I was asking around, which says a lot about your due diligence and promoting the project and being helpful to the community and all that jazz... so yeah, I'm biased... against shilling for sure

mrcoins
5:09 PM
you admitted you were a shill for bitcoin though?
so that's ok?

suchmoon
@mrcoins you're lying
again

mrcoins
on BCT, oh well, maybe it was one of your "friends" :joy:
liek the one that claimed Joe was Huey
lol

suchmoon
5:10 PM
@mrcoins nice straw man, made it yourself?

mrcoins
you're the expert :slightly_smiling_face:

suchmoon
5:11 PM
what happened to "attack ideas, not people"?

mrcoins
i couldn't possibly have as much time as you do to troll forums

suchmoon
Oh wait, that only works one way, silly me

mrcoins
i give what i get
you offended me last time - so you are nothing to me :slightly_smiling_face:

suchmoon
@mrcoins then cry half a day about being called something or other... don't have much time lol

mrcoins
i flushed my respect for you down the loo
i don't care what you call me
:smile:

suchmoon
5:13 PM
@mrcoins btw I apologized later for the word that was offensive to you... still waiting for your apology re Garza shilling

mrcoins
5:14 PM
look on twitter, a long time back, or read my posts on BCT, i said it all - it done and dusted :slightly_smiling_face:
an apology without sincerity is not an apology :jo

suchmoon
5:16 PM
@mrcoins you said that you were a victim, that's not the same thing as an apology for your blatant lies and attacks and other garbage you were spreading. For someone so riled up by one word you seemed to have higher moral standards than that but apparently that again only works one way.

mrcoins
5:17 PM
well i was scammed. along with hundreds (thousands?) of others. you can call it what you like.

you should go find the people who spoke to the scammer, who had his personal mobile, or his personal email. go find the people who worked with him, who must have known what was going on. go find the people that were on his payroll, or were paid to do things for him, go find the people who benefitted in some way. i use to wonder why you didn't do that. now i don't care. your motives are none of my concern.

^ this won't make it to bitcointalk either :

suchmoon
5:36 PM
@mrcoins yes, many were scammed. But very few helped Garza to scam by blowing his bubble so vehemently. Long after it became obvious that it's a scam. Such victim. Just like BadBitcoin. And what's with all the straw people today. Someone else being a bad person doesn't automatically excuse you for all the sh$% that you did. (edited)

mrcoins
5:38 PM
well that's what you say. go chase the ones who knew what he was up to. i was suckered in long before the ship started to sink. all my stuff was stuck in hashlets. there's was no way out for me. however, it wasn't that way for everyone. some made plenty.
the way everyone was tied in it seems you forgot this part. once you were in, you were stuck
but, who the heck cares about a scam investment made back in 2014?
get over it
the sucker will get justice served to him in time. i wont lose any more sleep over him
people like you serve to assist people like him. you keep the focus away from the main culprits. (edited)
you are not focused on the benefactors. like i said. i used to question your motives. now i just don't care.

^ i bet this doesn't make it to bitcointalk either :jo

suchmoon
6:02 PM
@mrcoins just to make clear - are you saying that you being "stuck" is now the excuse for all the blatant lies and other innuendo that you were streaming back then? 2014 or not, this is still very relevant since you're making the same type of dishonest and sleazy statements today, so it's worth reminding that you have a history of either malicious or at least extremely clueless shilling

mrcoins
6:04 PM
Your claim is based on me having prior knowledge it was a scam. That is simply incorrect. Or a lie. Whichever way you wish to call it.
@suchoon... you just have to get over it.
Don't get bitter
Get *BETTER*
:joy:

suchmoon
6:07 PM
@mrcoins you were shilling well into 2015 when anyone as smart as you were pretending to be knew it was a scam. The SEC was investigating and you were trying to spin it into "approval".
I'm not bitter, there is no reason for me to be bitter. I didn't trust a word out of your mouth back then and I still don't

mrcoins
6:09 PM
The conduct of people like you meant the facts were impossible to determine. Instead of reason, it was just internet fights. You guys had no credibility then, it's why no-one listened. Your tact was offensive and unconvincing. You failed. Don't worry, I don't hold it against you.

^ will this make it to bitcointalk?

Yes.

suchmoon
6:38 PM
@mrcoins I've heard the tone complaint too. The facts are by definition impartial and many facts were available from many different sources. There was a lot of reasonable discourse outside Hashtalk. It was the labeling of any reasonable doubt as "FUD" and the refusal to even acknowledge the possibility of "trolls and fudders" being perhaps not 100% wrong that enabled the scam, and that's what you did very well during your career as Garza's #1 shill. But nice try to blame Bitcointalk again.

Remember what happened to even the most careful and polite opponents, the 19, etc? That's right. Garza or @mrcoins or BadBitcoin or anyone in the shilling brigade would have none of it. You were part of the reason why any dissent was immediately suppressed. Even the e-mail leaks and the SEC investigation was twisted into criminal activities by trolls or some such nonsense.

mrcoins
6:40 PM
Bitcointalk is just a forum. I was part of a scam investment along with many other. I had no idea. That's how it was a scam. I had no prior knowledge like some. If those old database are still around, go check all the chat logs or paybase sells, you'll find nothing of interest from my accounts. Your accusations are false, always have been, always will be.

suchmoon
6:47 PM
@mrcoins your shilling is well documented, not sure how that could possibly be false. And a simple google search would have given you an "idea" of what it was. First post of my thread started in August of 2014: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720844 . Sure, many didn't know it or refused to think for themselves, it's just amusing how you claim to have "no idea" and at the same time "[y]our tact was offensive and unconvincing". It wasn't my tact that made you Garza's lapdog.

mrcoins
6:48 PM
Anyhow, one scam investment does not make every investment a scam. Being wrong once does not make one wrong every time. Being correct once does not make one right every time. Being disrespectful and offensive will never gain you any trust.
I was not participating in bitcointalk during the time you were trying to save the world.
Try find my posts. There are none, neither did I read it. My bad.
But you have to find a way to move on. For your own sake.
@suchmoon, what actually is your problem?

Garza
GAW
Huey
ionomy
ION
me
everyone
everything?Have you considered speaking to a counsellor?

I suggest you seek help. Learn to take responsibility for your own actions. Sometimes you will make mistakes, and that's ok. It's the clear up the counts. Good luck :slightly_smiling_face:

suchmoon
6:57 PM
@mrcoins I wasn't saving anything or anyone. I raised some questions. Uncovered perhaps a very small part of the overall sham that it was. As @aspa mentioned there were other far more "polite" forums such as GH started in Jan 2015. You refused to acknowledge that either. So spare me "disrespectful and offensive".
I don't have a "problem" the way you're trying to imply. Just issuing a warning about Garza's boy trying to bend the reality again. I'm a huge fan of informed decisions.

mrcoins
6:58 PM
I visited neither of those forums. Once i received abuse i didn't bother looking. Hence my "tact" comment earlier. Anyway, who really cares? It's 2017 soon. Move along.
You have made so many false accusations against me that I cannot believe a word you say.
Maybe you were right about some things, but I personally know you are wrong about things too.

suchmoon
7:01 PM
@mrcoins I'm heartbroken that you don't believe me but I'll survive. Anyone else is welcome to make their own minds up. Info is out there, ask around, google, whatever.

mrcoins
7:02 PM
I think you lie too :jo

Edit: shit I just noticed that MrCoins' last retort was "you lie too", bona fide kindergarten stuff here.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 09:25:20 PM

What are all the premine addresses again? How many masternodes does the team possess again? I can't find those answers among the "transparent" information. The only information provided in this thread, besides your incessant shilling, has been suchmoon's FAQ. Which blows my mind that after 5+ months you awesome whales didn't ask these questions and force the transparency of the team. Especially after the last ride you were taken on because of a lack of transparency. You're a funny one WildShill, keep it up!

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 09:38:06 PM

Have mercy on shark. He's been banhammered from iontalk.net so if you start requiring him to post facts now he won't have any other place to go except slack. Speaking of which, MrCoins was adamant today that he was not shilling for Garza. Shocking news.

suchmoon
4:52 PM
I feel it's a good time for a disclaimer again. Be careful with @mrcoins' pumps, there is nothing on the other side of it other than a dump. For someone supposedly not giving investment advice @mrcoins makes an awful lot of happy-pumpy reality-bending one-sided claims with no supporting facts.

mrcoins
4:53 PM
Ooops someone's upset that there might be interest :joy:
It's only a few sats... it's really no big deal
Don't worry... Not the MOON yet (edited)
^ unfortunately, this part won't make it to BCT as mr/ms suchmoon is very selective
regarding information that is propagated - and information that is simply ignored
suchfun :

suchmoon
@mrcoins I'm happy to "propagate" any information, let me know once you have something

mrcoins
it's going to ping a lot soon D

suchmoon
fantasies don't count, we already have a lot of those from your whale colleagues

mrcoins
5:03 PM
The Earth is as flat as your opinion is unbiased :smile:
do we? please tell...
I don't visit BCT anymore... I tried, but the conduct of the individual(s) over there was below my standards

suchmoon
pretty much everything spewed out by @korvas128  or @wild_i-o-n_shark or yourself

mrcoins
you'll have to dig deep to find anything from me
i once offered reasonable discussion
all i got was BS that i wouldn't accept in real life so there was no reason to accept it on your merry-go-round

suchmoon
5:08 PM
neither one of you 3 "whales", supposedly the most informed ionomy users, contributed anything to my FAQ  when I was asking around, which says a lot about your due diligence and promoting the project and being helpful to the community and all that jazz... so yeah, I'm biased... against shilling for sure

mrcoins
you admitted you were a shill for bitcoin though?
so that's ok?

suchmoon
@mrcoins you're lying
again

mrcoins
on BCT, oh well, maybe it was one of your "friends" :joy:
liek the one that claimed Joe was Huey
lol

suchmoon
@mrcoins nice straw man, made it yourself?

mrcoins
you're the expert :slightly_smiling_face:

suchmoon
what happened to "attack ideas, not people"?

mrcoins
i couldn't possibly have as much time as you do to troll forums

suchmoon
Oh wait, that only works one way, silly me

mrcoins
i give what i get
you offended me last time - so you are nothing to me :slightly_smiling_face:

suchmoon
@mrcoins then cry half a day about being called something or other... don't have much time lol

mrcoins
i flushed my respect for you down the loo
i don't care what you call me
:smile:

suchmoon
5:13 PM
@mrcoins btw I apologized later for the word that was offensive to you... still waiting for your apology re Garza shilling

mrcoins
5:14 PM
look on twitter, a long time back, or read my posts on BCT, i said it all - it done and dusted :slightly_smiling_face:
an apology without sincerity is not an apology :jo

suchmoon
5:16 PM
@mrcoins you said that you were a victim, that's not the same thing as an apology for your blatant lies and attacks and other garbage you were spreading. For someone so riled up by one word you seemed to have higher moral standards than that but apparently that again only works one way.

mrcoins
5:17 PM
well i was scammed. along with hundreds (thousands?) of others. you can call it what you like.

you should go find the people who spoke to the scammer, who had his personal mobile, or his personal email. go find the people who worked with him, who must have known what was going on. go find the people that were on his payroll, or were paid to do things for him, go find the people who benefitted in some way. i use to wonder why you didn't do that. now i don't care. your motives are none of my concern.

^ this won't make it to bitcointalk either :

suchmoon
5:36 PM
@mrcoins yes, many were scammed. But very few helped Garza to scam by blowing his bubble so vehemently. Long after it became obvious that it's a scam. Such victim. Just like BadBitcoin. And what's with all the straw people today. Someone else being a bad person doesn't automatically excuse you for all the sh$% that you did. (edited)

mrcoins
5:38 PM
well that's what you say. go chase the ones who knew what he was up to. i was suckered in long before the ship started to sink. all my stuff was stuck in hashlets. there's was no way out for me. however, it wasn't that way for everyone. some made plenty.
the way everyone was tied in it seems you forgot this part. once you were in, you were stuck
but, who the heck cares about a scam investment made back in 2014?
get over it
the sucker will get justice served to him in time. i wont lose any more sleep over him
people like you serve to assist people like him. you keep the focus away from the main culprits. (edited)
you are not focused on the benefactors. like i said. i used to question your motives. now i just don't care.

^ i bet this doesn't make it to bitcointalk either :jo

suchmoon
6:02 PM
@mrcoins just to make clear - are you saying that you being "stuck" is now the excuse for all the blatant lies and other innuendo that you were streaming back then? 2014 or not, this is still very relevant since you're making the same type of dishonest and sleazy statements today, so it's worth reminding that you have a history of either malicious or at least extremely clueless shilling

mrcoins
6:04 PM
Your claim is based on me having prior knowledge it was a scam. That is simply incorrect. Or a lie. Whichever way you wish to call it.
@suchoon... you just have to get over it.
Don't get bitter
Get *BETTER*
:joy:

suchmoon
6:07 PM
@mrcoins you were shilling well into 2015 when anyone as smart as you were pretending to be knew it was a scam. The SEC was investigating and you were trying to spin it into "approval".
I'm not bitter, there is no reason for me to be bitter. I didn't trust a word out of your mouth back then and I still don't

mrcoins
6:09 PM
The conduct of people like you meant the facts were impossible to determine. Instead of reason, it was just internet fights. You guys had no credibility then, it's why no-one listened. Your tact was offensive and unconvincing. You failed. Don't worry, I don't hold it against you.

^ will this make it to bitcointalk?

Yes.

suchmoon
6:38 PM
@mrcoins I've heard the tone complaint too. The facts are by definition impartial and many facts were available from many different sources. There was a lot of reasonable discourse outside Hashtalk. It was the labeling of any reasonable doubt as "FUD" and the refusal to even acknowledge the possibility of "trolls and fudders" being perhaps not 100% wrong that enabled the scam, and that's what you did very well during your career as Garza's #1 shill. But nice try to blame Bitcointalk again.

Remember what happened to even the most careful and polite opponents, the 19, etc? That's right. Garza or @mrcoins or BadBitcoin or anyone in the shilling brigade would have none of it. You were part of the reason why any dissent was immediately suppressed. Even the e-mail leaks and the SEC investigation was twisted into criminal activities by trolls or some such nonsense.

mrcoins
6:40 PM
Bitcointalk is just a forum. I was part of a scam investment along with many other. I had no idea. That's how it was a scam. I had no prior knowledge like some. If those old database are still around, go check all the chat logs or paybase sells, you'll find nothing of interest from my accounts. Your accusations are false, always have been, always will be.

suchmoon
6:47 PM
@mrcoins your shilling is well documented, not sure how that could possibly be false. And a simple google search would have given you an "idea" of what it was. First post of my thread started in August of 2014: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720844 . Sure, many didn't know it or refused to think for themselves, it's just amusing how you claim to have "no idea" and at the same time "[y]our tact was offensive and unconvincing". It wasn't my tact that made you Garza's lapdog.

mrcoins
6:48 PM
Anyhow, one scam investment does not make every investment a scam. Being wrong once does not make one wrong every time. Being correct once does not make one right every time. Being disrespectful and offensive will never gain you any trust.
I was not participating in bitcointalk during the time you were trying to save the world.
Try find my posts. There are none, neither did I read it. My bad.
But you have to find a way to move on. For your own sake.
@suchmoon, what actually is your problem?

Garza
GAW
Huey
ionomy
ION
me
everyone
everything?Have you considered speaking to a counsellor?

I suggest you seek help. Learn to take responsibility for your own actions. Sometimes you will make mistakes, and that's ok. It's the clear up the counts. Good luck :slightly_smiling_face:

suchmoon
6:57 PM
@mrcoins I wasn't saving anything or anyone. I raised some questions. Uncovered perhaps a very small part of the overall sham that it was. As @aspa mentioned there were other far more "polite" forums such as GH started in Jan 2015. You refused to acknowledge that either. So spare me "disrespectful and offensive".
I don't have a "problem" the way you're trying to imply. Just issuing a warning about Garza's boy trying to bend the reality again. I'm a huge fan of informed decisions.

mrcoins
6:58 PM
I visited neither of those forums. Once i received abuse i didn't bother looking. Hence my "tact" comment earlier. Anyway, who really cares? It's 2017 soon. Move along.
You have made so many false accusations against me that I cannot believe a word you say.
Maybe you were right about some things, but I personally know you are wrong about things too.

suchmoon
7:01 PM
@mrcoins I'm heartbroken that you don't believe me but I'll survive. Anyone else is welcome to make their own minds up. Info is out there, ask around, google, whatever.

mrcoins
7:02 PM
I think you lie too :jo

Edit: shit I just noticed that MrCoins' last retort was "you lie too", bona fide kindergarten stuff here.

Holy shit did he dodge that. He was a dancing queen, all around the shill statement. Sad he won't admit to the damage he cause. So many people held on or bought more on his shilling posts and tweets. MrCoins, you are Garzas biggest shill whether you realize it or not. Maybe he played you, which makes it all the more sad. But you sure as shit shilled for him.

Awe, people don't treat me with the respect I THINK I deserve, I'm gonna stay in Slack and start it all over again.

korvas128

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 10:41:21 PM

Holy shit did he dodge that. He was a dancing queen, all around the shill statement. Sad he won't admit to the damage he cause. So many people held on or bought more on his shilling posts and tweets. MrCoins, you are Garzas biggest shill whether you realize it or not. Maybe he played you, which makes it all the more sad. But you sure as shit shilled for him.

Awe, people don't treat me with the respect I THINK I deserve, I'm gonna stay in Slack and start it all over again.

Suchmoon I see you got what you came for...... You know it's been pretty obvious for the past few months you want ION to fail being prepared to do whatever it takes to bring it down, what's unclear though is why ?

So

Question. Why do you think you haven't been banned from slack ? kinda unusual don't you think especially from a company that allegedly hides everything Smiley 

Cryptobuds here's your chance to become the new President of the Suchmoon fan club. After the last blunder by Lord Of The Internet I think their days could be numbered. Just keep kissing that arse and the job is yours.

Franz unfortunately no amount of arse kissing is going to get you promoted as some people just aren't cut out for a life in middle management. Take heart though you still have 2 jobs, play in a band, participate in 3 sports, watch Dr. Who and love Coitus

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 11:04:44 PM

Suchmoon I see you got what you came for...... You know it's been pretty obvious for the past few months you want ION to fail being prepared to do whatever it takes to bring it down, what's unclear though is why ?

I want ION to fail therefore I put so much effort to extract coherent answers to basic questions about it? You fail at logic. Unless it's paycoiner logic, in which case you're excellent at it.

Don't confuse my repugnance at Garza's shills with my opinion on ION. Nor do I have the capacity to make it fail.

So

Question. Why do you think you haven't been banned from slack ? kinda unusual don't you think especially from a company that allegedly hides everything Smiley 

Cryptobuds here's your chance to become the new President of the Suchmoon fan club. After the last blunder by Lord Of The Internet I think their days could be numbered. Just keep kissing that arse and the job is yours.

Franz unfortunately no amount of arse kissing is going to get you promoted as some people just aren't cut out for a life in middle management. Take heart though you still have 2 jobs, play in a band, participate in 3 sports, watch Dr. Who and love Coitus

Not being banned from slack means jack shit. They have tor/boki there who tries really hard to violate every rule everywhere he posts and he's still not banned so I think I'll be fine, thank you for your concern.

Oh, and I hereby appoint you the president and sole member of my fan club since you're so obsessed with my "ill intent" and "agenda" and whatever-the-fuck-else you're attributing to me. I bet you didn't see that coming. Now fetch that iced caramel macchiato pronto.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:05:06 AM

yes obviously  Roll Eyes

ps:
adam matlack said that the company name issues are due to snail mail. singaporean government disagrees. they said the process is all online and very fast but if you need faster than 5 business days for tax purposes you need to be in contact via email... 1 year+ is 5 days right? im bad at math  Roll Eyes

damn fudders those government agencies....
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:36:15 AM

yes obviously  Roll Eyes

ps:
adam matlack said that the company name issues are due to snail mail. singaporean government disagrees. they said the process is all online and very fast but if you need faster than 5 business days for tax purposes you need to be in contact via email... 1 year+ is 5 days right? im bad at math  Roll Eyes

damn fudders those government agencies....

Are you the one that emailed the singaporean government arm that does the business registration stuff? Could you post the email chain that shows this if so as korvas was after facts. If this info is posted maybe korvas can ask huey to clarify why he said snail mail contrary to the singaporean governments comments.
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: