Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:44:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473052 times)
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 04:25:20 PM

A sane investor would be looking at the quartly/yearly business report on how the company made or loss profit...

following that logic a sane investor would not invest at all then. since ionomy pte does not exist and graval pte does not file reports

As a holder of 5.22% of the total number of Atoms, I fully agree with you that posting how many masternodes the company is running has no transparency value compared to the business report that would contain information on the profit/loss of income generated from Ionomy services and games...

From the ION wallet available to the public, the amount of Investors in Masternodes (number of MNs running) shows the health of the ION coin. Who cares about the number of MNs each of the investor or Ionomy has in the ION system is only a concern from the BCT Trolls...

kken didn't agree with you that posting the masternodes has no transparency value. kken questioned your statement on sane investor would look at quarterly/yearly reports.

Thank you for your statement wildshark i completely agree with you on your comment that no sane investor should invest in ion without quarterly/yearly business reports. The community and other investors that were on the fence appreciate a whale providing this advice to them in the event that they were caught up in investing or not.

We look forward to future information from you about the lack of transparency etc in your quest to warn users against ionomy as a whole.

Open ION QT wallet
Select Masternodes TAB
Select a MasterNode
When MasterNode is hightlighted CTRL+C to copy
Open https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ion/ this is the Ion Blockchain Explorer
Select the search box CTRL+V and the Pubkey will appear in the box
click the magnify glass and hey Presto details of the masternode on the Blockchain will appear

Currently 177 masternodes are running = 3,540,000 ION

What you want to know is of the 177 masternodes running how many belong to team ION, that information is company confidential. I would tell you how many masternodes I have running but that would be none of your business  Smiley so I won't

Dash currently have 4,137 masternodes running so as a comparison still very early days for ION. First Dash block mined Jan 19 2014 first ION block mined May 16 2016.

Today ION is clearly not for you as it lacks the infrastructure you demand. I suggest you revisit ION again in 6-9 months time.

So the devs will keep producing free IONs with their premined coins sitting in masternodes then use those free coins to produce more masternodes to get more free coins?  Roll Eyes

If only life were that easy. Your referring to an element within an element within another element..... masternodes within ion the coin within ionomy the platform.

You need to look at the bigger picture/opportunity...... masternodes on it's own is just one feature.

These guys are in sowing the seeds mode

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 04:38:13 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2016, 04:51:10 PM by WildShark

If only life were that easy. Your referring to an element within an element within another element..... masternodes within ion the coin within ionomy the platform.

You need to look at the bigger picture/opportunity...... masternodes on it's own is just one feature.

These guys are in sowing the seeds mode

The BCT trolls are stuck in the tiny crypto box they have always been in. Throwing out the buzz words like dump, transparency, free coins, shill, Garza and PayCoin and not backing how they related to an ION investment.

ION coin, Masternodes,  Ionomy Services and Community/Private Masternode projects are different beasts that are bring innovation to the use of crypto...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
korvas128

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 04:41:03 PM

A sane investor would be looking at the quartly/yearly business report on how the company made or loss profit...

following that logic a sane investor would not invest at all then. since ionomy pte does not exist and graval pte does not file reports

As a holder of 5.22% of the total number of Atoms, I fully agree with you that posting how many masternodes the company is running has no transparency value compared to the business report that would contain information on the profit/loss of income generated from Ionomy services and games...

From the ION wallet available to the public, the amount of Investors in Masternodes (number of MNs running) shows the health of the ION coin. Who cares about the number of MNs each of the investor or Ionomy has in the ION system is only a concern from the BCT Trolls...

kken didn't agree with you that posting the masternodes has no transparency value. kken questioned your statement on sane investor would look at quarterly/yearly reports.

Thank you for your statement wildshark i completely agree with you on your comment that no sane investor should invest in ion without quarterly/yearly business reports. The community and other investors that were on the fence appreciate a whale providing this advice to them in the event that they were caught up in investing or not.

We look forward to future information from you about the lack of transparency etc in your quest to warn users against ionomy as a whole.

Open ION QT wallet
Select Masternodes TAB
Select a MasterNode
When MasterNode is hightlighted CTRL+C to copy
Open https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ion/ this is the Ion Blockchain Explorer
Select the search box CTRL+V and the Pubkey will appear in the box
click the magnify glass and hey Presto details of the masternode on the Blockchain will appear

Currently 177 masternodes are running = 3,540,000 ION

What you want to know is of the 177 masternodes running how many belong to team ION, that information is company confidential. I would tell you how many masternodes I have running but that would be none of your business  Smiley so I won't

Dash currently have 4,137 masternodes running so as a comparison still very early days for ION. First Dash block mined Jan 19 2014 first ION block mined May 16 2016.

Today ION is clearly not for you as it lacks the infrastructure you demand. I suggest you revisit ION again in 6-9 months time.

So DASH and ION are the exact same thing? Why was ION needed then?

What's the logical fallacy where you state how good one product or service is and relate he same results to your product or service cause it is similar?

If you truly believe my point was DASH and ION are the exact same thing then you miss what I'm trying to say by a country mile....

Don't waste your time here focus on something else.

If you like suchmoon believe something like DASH to be a shitcoin then you being here is just trolling....

If you don't then look at DASH or something else which is at least 2 years old.........Don't buy a seed buy a plant instead.

korvas128

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 04:46:21 PM

So the devs will keep producing free IONs with their premined coins sitting in masternodes then use those free coins to produce more masternodes to get more free coins?  Roll Eyes
Yeah, but they're nice people. What could possibly go wrong.

And this is why you will never make any real money. Stick to your jobs, music career & sports I'm sure they have got to be more rewarding than posting here

WildShark

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 04:55:12 PM

So the devs will keep producing free IONs with their premined coins sitting in masternodes then use those free coins to produce more masternodes to get more free coins?  Roll Eyes

And this is why you will never make any real money. Stick to your jobs, music career & sports I'm sure they have got to be more rewarding than posting here

For the correct information that has said many pages ago, the premined coins are sitting in staking wallets and the addresses have been made public!!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 06:04:57 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2016, 08:29:06 PM by Franz_Huber

this is why you will never make any real money.
I'm doing very fine, thank you. Stop assuming crap.

Stick to your jobs, music career & sports I'm sure they have got to be more rewarding than posting here
Warning people to stay away this shady altcoin scheme is very rewarding - and it really doesn't cost a lot of time. I think I will keep doing it.

For the correct information that has said many pages ago, the premined coins are sitting in staking wallets and the addresses have been made public!!!
Stop lying, Wildshark. Neither all the premine addresses, nor the team's masternodes have been fully disclosed.

Throwing out the buzz words like dump, transparency,
Transparency is a "buzz word" for you? Oh boy. You really have no idea what you're doing.

Edit: corrected names of 2 quotes

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
WildShark

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 06:22:11 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2016, 07:46:31 PM by WildShark

Stick to your jobs, music career & sports I'm sure they have got to be more rewarding than posting here
Warning people to stay away this shady altcoin scheme is very rewarding - and it really doesn't cost a lot of time. I think I will keep doing it.

Stop lying, Wildshark. Neither all the premine addresses, nor the team's masternodes have been fully disclosed.

The BCT trolls are stuck in the tiny crypto box they have always been in. Throwing out the buzz words like dump, transparency, free coins, shill, Garza and PayCoin and not backing how they related to an ION investment.

ION coin, Masternodes,  Ionomy Services and Community/Private Masternode projects are different beasts that are bring innovation to the use of crypto...
Transparency is a "buzz word" for you? Oh boy. You really have no idea what you're doing.

@Franz_Huber Again your posts are not pertaining to ION discussion and two of your quotes are wrong not showing the right author. Keep up the good work as a BCT troll... it takes no talent to spew worthless shit!!

There's usually a few rotten apples in the bunch and you just disregard them... right?

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 08:19:27 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2016, 08:31:53 PM by Franz_Huber

@Franz_Huber Again your posts are not pertaining to ION discussion and two of your quotes are wrong not showing the right author. Keep up the good work as a BCT troll... it takes no talent to spew worthless shit!!

There's usually a few rotten apples in the bunch and you just disregard them... right?

Yeah, my mistake, wrong name in two of those quotes. It's hard to keep you two shills apart, you're too similiar in your ridiculous attempts to hype this intransparent premined hyperstaking shitcoin scam.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ThePointlessOne

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 08:32:56 PM

Looks like sharky is breaking. I guess he is not getting enough investors to sell his useless coins to. Poor shill. It will turn out well. Just keeping trusting that non-transparent centralized coining business.  Wink
WildShark

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 09:00:59 PM

@CryptoBuds O wise one, please give me your definition of "Dump"? and point out where the dump has occurred on the exchanges during the last six months?

Fuck you. Did you ever think of a "future" dump?HuhHuh As in they haven't dumped yet and may at a later date? I'm not saying they will, you're the one hat is nailing that part down. I'm just stating that they have the possibility to do it in the future and you would have no fuckig clue.

And stop with the screen shots, they're pointless.

@CryptoBuds You didn't answer the question... what is your definition of a "Dump"?

Why do you think other ION investors could not liquidate their masternodes and dump them at anytime? maybe cause they think there is a lot of value/profit in their ION investmentHuh

Why has no dumps occurred?

The screen shots shows PROOF that ION is not a PUMP & Dump coin like other crypto coins... ION is an innovation to the crypto world...

The exhanges and pymtpro service would be the clue and show if ANYONE is dumping...

@CryptoBuds You didn't answer the question... what is your definition of a "Dump"?

WildShark

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 09:05:12 PM

@CryptoBuds O wise one, please give me your definition of "Dump"? and point out where the dump has occurred on the exchanges during the last six months?

Fuck you. Did you ever think of a "future" dump?HuhHuh As in they haven't dumped yet and may at a later date? I'm not saying they will, you're the one hat is nailing that part down. I'm just stating that they have the possibility to do it in the future and you would have no fuckig clue.

Why do you think other ION investors could not liquidate their masternodes and dump them at anytime? maybe cause they think there is a lot of value/profit in their ION investmentHuh

The screen shots shows PROOF that ION is not a PUMP & Dump coin like other crypto coins... ION is an innovation to the crypto world...

The exhanges and pymtpro service would be the clue and show if ANYONE is dumping...

@CryptoBuds It should be easy to define the buzz word "dump" you are using....

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 09:25:22 PM

So the devs will keep producing free IONs with their premined coins sitting in masternodes then use those free coins to produce more masternodes to get more free coins?  Roll Eyes

Where are the million or so missing coins that they staked previously to moving said coins and posting the address? You keep skating around this one. Answer this question.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 09:27:01 PM

Finally, you're admitting you have no talent. As you spew the most worthless shit on this thread.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 09:28:24 PM

I fucking answered it you asshole, shortly after you asked me too I explained my stance. Lay off the drugs a bit and learn to pay attention while you read, you no talent shill.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 10:09:47 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2016, 10:47:21 PM by WildShark

I fucking answered it you asshole, shortly after you asked me too I explained my stance. Lay off the drugs a bit and learn to pay attention while you read, you no talent shill.

I have not seen your definition for "dump"... show the proof or just give your definition for the word? What's so hard about a word you throw around casually?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 10:11:26 PM

Not confidential because you say so..... your so humble

Unrelated bullshit lol....... Dash a shitcoin seriously....  Almost 3 years old now and Dash has a market cap of $66M.If you can't see that DASH is a rising star then you should walk away from all crypto and revisit ION NEVER.

You only seem capable of looking at past & present which when it's comes to business development is a total recipe for disaster. You end up playing follow the leader, being late to enter and when you do the opportunity has passed you by or at the very least your return is minimal.

Suchmoon metric of measurement = skint in crypto. Can I suggest you focus your energies on established stocks and shares.

Not confidential because it's not "company coins", but of course you skipped that fact and went straight into ad hominem mode. Thank God for inventing logical fallacies otherwise you wouldn't have anything to say in this thread.

And you seem to have contracted MrCoins' infection of drawing irrelevant parallels in an attempt to legitimize ION. The point is not whether Dash is a shitcoin or not, or what I think about it or any other coin. The point is it has nothing to do with ION other than some shared code. Completely irrelevant to the success or failure of ION.

Me doing due diligence and encouraging others to do the same is not a disaster. The fact is, you can see a lot of verifiable shadiness going on with ION (like the missing dev bounty staked coins), to which your only answer is - yeah but if you don't ignore that shit you'll be late. Late to what? Secret grand plan? Good luck with that.

But on the other hand - thank you for the funnies. With Garza's trial still in slow motion this is the best we got.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 10:47:38 PM

I have not seen your definition for "dump"... show the proof on just give your definition for the word? What's so hard about a word you throw around casually?

So you don't know the definition of dump? Everything makes sense now. You are trolling me for a definition of a word. Seriously sharkie? That's down right pathetic.

How about them missing million coins staked from the dev bounty?

I see your priorities are word games instead of due dilligence. That's why you are so heavily invested.

Edit: if you don't know what the word dump means in crypto you are literally too stupid to talk to and I'll put you on ignore.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 11:22:07 PM

I have not seen your definition for "dump"... show the proof on just give your definition for the word? What's so hard about a word you throw around casually?

So you don't know the definition of dump? Everything makes sense now. You are trolling me for a definition of a word. Seriously sharkie? That's down right pathetic.

I'm trying to put the dots together on how knowing the addresses of a few Masternodes will show a "future" dump "and may at a later date" by the Ionomy business?

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 12:35:42 AM

I'm trying to put the dots together on how knowing the addresses of a few Masternodes will show a "future" dump "and may at a later date" by the Ionomy business?

Have you questioned why ionomy haven't filed quarterly and yearly financial reports yet? You mentioned any sane investor would want to read those? Are you insane and investing or chasing them down on this now as its important like you said?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 08:45:54 AM

Don't bother, this is way beyond your ability to comprehend.

Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: