Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:30:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473052 times)
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 02:03:47 AM

What does that even mean... if someone already has IONs there is no purchase needed.

But of course the team needs your BTC. Thanksgiving and Christmas and Valentine's day "promotions" coming next.

If you're an ION bagholder you may start feeling a little bit fucked and not in a good way despite a 6-month foreplay.

yes that dirty non-viable BTC. they are such nice guys that they are willing to unload your BTC for some shiny pngs that you can put skins on! these guys are pure innovators
just wait for sharkie to come here and say its because ionomy is a business and not a charity  Roll Eyes

supposedly this dude is the new lead dev for the coin
https://github.com/sherlockcoin/ion

most likely this person here:
soopy452000
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=158610

maybe this guy only takes btc hence the halloween special

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lord Of The Internet

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 04:05:02 AM

What does that even mean... if someone already has IONs there is no purchase needed.

But of course the team needs your BTC. Thanksgiving and Christmas and Valentine's day "promotions" coming next.

If you're an ION bagholder you may start feeling a little bit fucked and not in a good way despite a 6-month foreplay.

yes that dirty non-viable BTC. they are such nice guys that they are willing to unload your BTC for some shiny pngs that you can put skins on! these guys are pure innovators
just wait for sharkie to come here and say its because ionomy is a business and not a charity  Roll Eyes

soopy452000

That can't be true.. Any dev worth his salt would have an ionic vision after seeing the code. I know I did

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 07:23:34 AM

just wait for sharkie to come here and say its because ionomy is a business and not a charity  Roll Eyes

soopy452000

That can't be true.. Any dev worth his salt would have an ionic vision after seeing the code. I know I did

maybe the dev really wants that ion bounty so that one day he can buy a masternode hey wildshark? maybe you should mention to him that any sane investor would look at quarterly/yearly financial reports and give him the link... you as any sane person would?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 10:20:59 AM

CryptoBuds: indeed + they dont want their own shitcoin just like GAW  Cool

For some reason, they feel they've worked so hard that they deserve another round of crowd funding before they delivered anything. They're nice, what can I say. And the png skins will be nothing related to Garza, I just know it...this team is innovating and they know what makes a coining.

Hey guys, the game is 5+ months late. So we're gonna run a promotion you can refuse (a second round of crowd funding from the core 200, disguised as a "promotion"). I gotta give Huey credit, make it look like it benefits them (the paycoiner) and they will do anything to give you more BTC. And he's even managed to do this after being such friends, many monies with Garza. This is what happens when you put blind faith in an associate.

WAIT!!! I got it. Ionomy is innovative in being the first project to crowd fund twice without delivering anything except delays. That is innovative.

altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 12:05:37 PM

So is the assumption here that they've run out of money from the original ICO funding? It seems staggering to me that they'd try and raise further funds in this manner -- surely any sane potential new investor would be instantly turned off by the rather Garza-esque way they're presenting this.

I just don't understand how they expect to be successful with people outside those already heavily invested by running this project in this way. Utterly bizarre.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:57:28 PM

So is the assumption here that they've run out of money from the original ICO funding? It seems staggering to me that they'd try and raise further funds in this manner -- surely any sane potential new investor would be instantly turned off by the rather Garza-esque way they're presenting this.

I just don't understand how they expect to be successful with people outside those already heavily invested by running this project in this way. Utterly bizarre.

I don't know if they've necessarily run out.

Doesn't hurt to ask for more money. They know the marks are dumb enough to give it to them like they gave it to garza and like they gave it to them originally.

The solution to everything is more coins, super high stake rates never hurt anyone in the past, especially this particular group of geniuses. Just give everyone a zillion coins and watch the fun.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 02:03:39 PM

I believe it's called innovation. And you gotta get in early and ask questions later. Er, forget about the questions.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 08:33:54 PM

A little false advertising perhaps?: https://twitter.com/derekbroyhill/status/792136904926003200

I didn't know you could use ION in app. Thought it was electrons? This tweet is making it seem a lot simpler than it actually is going to be.

Tips4TaT

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 08:41:01 PM

A little false advertising perhaps?: https://twitter.com/derekbroyhill/status/792136904926003200

I didn't know you could use ION in app. Thought it was electrons? This tweet is making it seem a lot simpler than it actually is going to be.

It doesn’t...
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 09:58:45 PM

It doesn’t...

So you can't use ION in game, correct?

Tips4TaT

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 10:37:19 PM

It doesn’t...

So you can't use ION in game, correct?

No sir, cant use Crypto in game. Apps TOS.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 12:33:14 AM

Of course you can't. Paycoiner tweets bullshit, what a surprise Smiley

Oh, and a "financial product" too. Must be SEC-approved.
Lord Of The Internet

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 03:07:17 AM

Holy fuck.

https://mobile.twitter.com/IONified/status/792130812388999168/photo/1.   

They want bitcoins for halloween "skins". 

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 05:01:10 AM

Holy fuck.

So their shills are like we aren't garza.... we aren't xpy.. but ho...ly hell skins for stakers... maybe they can do a remember hashlet staker for ion btc only.

Can someone ask in ionomy chat talk why ion for ion didn't make sense? I.e. ask huey why exactly btc is required when they have a ico fund available to them? Actually ask him to explain and not provide his disciple maker bullshit talk. Maybe wildshark could ask him since any sane investor of which wildshark is a definite sane investor since he asks for quarterly/yearly financial reports of which ionomy/gravl has provided none since 2013 for all companies they use... *cough* shit shell company for bullshit. But hey god gave pastor matlack a vision which he inscribed in stone named the ionomy whitepaper.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:36:49 AM

Holy fuck.

So their shills are like we aren't garza.... we aren't xpy.. but ho...ly hell skins for stakers... maybe they can do a remember hashlet staker for ion btc only.

Can someone ask in ionomy chat talk why ion for ion didn't make sense? I.e. ask huey why exactly btc is required when they have a ico fund available to them? Actually ask him to explain and not provide his disciple maker bullshit talk. Maybe wildshark could ask him since any sane investor of which wildshark is a definite sane investor since he asks for quarterly/yearly financial reports of which ionomy/gravl has provided none since 2013 for all companies they use... *cough* shit shell company for bullshit. But hey god gave pastor matlack a vision which he inscribed in stone named the ionomy whitepaper.

Now why would anyone here oblige...

So these sacks of shit have time to make special staker skins etc but won't update their company details because they are too busy doing the api? Don't they mean too busy doing finger painting in mspaint to make skins for stakers plus the api?

This has to be the biggest clusterfuck crypto since xpy and of course if it fails it has to be the trolls fault cause the vision is far to innovative to fail on its own. I totally think eagames will join the ionomy and pay 33% of all their proceeds to pastor matlack because its light years ahead.

The ion shills are retarded... looking at you wildshark ... you're pathetic and a parasite of a being who prays on others with your earn money im doing you a favor selling my stakes o did you mention your 5.22% atom owning since you love to let everyone know your whale status?

Whatever ION or people that support ION say or do doesn't matter as we are all sacks of shit or retarded.... please hold your breath whilst you wait for a response  Smiley

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 10:03:18 AM

please hold your breath whilst you wait for a response  Smiley
Don't hold your breath while waiting for people to invest in your premined XPY 2.0 scamcoin.
24 hour trading volume of ION on coinmarketcap is at a whopping US$ 0.00 today again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 10:15:05 AM

please hold your breath whilst you wait for a response  Smiley
Don't hold your breath while waiting for people to invest in your premined XPY 2.0 scamcoin.
24 hour trading volume of ION on coinmarketcap is at a whopping US$ 0.00 today again.

The coin is so innovative that it doesn't properly register trades on the exchanges. So that USD $0.00 is actually one of the coins features at work. It's the bigger picture!

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 04:55:31 PM

Please stay on the topic of ION. Your post has been reported as off topic.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 06:04:45 PM

Whatever ION or people that support ION say or do doesn't matter as we are all sacks of shit or retarded.... please hold your breath whilst you wait for a response  Smiley

Nice try but you already responded in numerous and humorous ways as to why the nice guys do the things they do. And guess what, you were wrong, just as many here were trying to tell you. So much for due diligence and vision and all that shit... you're just another lying shilling "whale" Smiley

Ionomy don't need money they have enough to implement the first stages of their plan.

The "plan" seems to be taking shape. Relieving bagholders of their money for no reason at all.

But the team is indeed "innovative", I'll give you that... they managed to keep a straight face while asking for a third round of funding with nothing to show for the first two. That must make you feel really happy for your investment.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 10:34:47 PM

Nice try but you already responded in numerous and humorous ways as to why the nice guys do the things they do. And guess what, you were wrong, just as many here were trying to tell you. So much for due diligence and vision and all that shit... you're just another lying shilling "whale" Smiley

Ionomy don't need money they have enough to implement the first stages of their plan.

The "plan" seems to be taking shape. Relieving bagholders of their money for no reason at all.

But the team is indeed "innovative", I'll give you that... they managed to keep a straight face while asking for a third round of funding with nothing to show for the first two. That must make you feel really happy for your investment.

Seasonal promotions 99% of the time are tactical initiatives unless your business is built around festivities i.e. you sell pumpkins. These promotions do 2 things offer an additional benefit to the consumer i.e. compelling offer and also to the company i.e. additional revenue

As ION don't sell pumpkins I see this promotion as a tactical initiative. A great opportunity for the customer to buy some ION and an opportunity for ION to make some money.

Ionomy is a business not a charity. A Business needs money not good will to survive.

As a whale I don't want to live in a pond, I want to live in an ocean.

I'm glad you've been reviewing my old posts you might learn something

I'm just another lying shilling "whale"........... that's rich coming from you

Happy Halloween and enjoy your special day..... it's the day you get to walk down the street and people don't run away so make the most of it  Grin

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: