Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:53:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473051 times)
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 10:46:24 PM

Ionomy is a business not a charity. A Business needs money not good will to survive.
Ionomy is a premined pump and dump scheme with a lack of transparency regarding premine addresses and team masternodes. Stay away from it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 01:39:58 AM

Seasonal promotions 99% of the time are tactical initiatives unless your business is built around festivities i.e. you sell pumpkins. These promotions do 2 things offer an additional benefit to the consumer i.e. compelling offer and also to the company i.e. additional revenue

As ION don't sell pumpkins I see this promotion as a tactical initiative. A great opportunity for the customer to buy some ION and an opportunity for ION to make some money.

Ionomy is a business not a charity. A Business needs money not good will to survive.

As a whale I don't want to live in a pond, I want to live in an ocean.

I'm glad you've been reviewing my old posts you might learn something

I'm just another lying shilling "whale"........... that's rich coming from you

Happy Halloween and enjoy your special day..... it's the day you get to walk down the street and people don't run away so make the most of it  Grin

Your shill piece is missing an important detail. The "promotion" has nothing to promote. "Buy these IONs so you could get more IONs that we're inflating from our free stash of premined IONs" doesn't offer any value to the "investors".

Of course I'm not expecting you to admit that you shilled yourself into a corner with bullshit like "Ionomy don't need money". Need or not, they are taking that money and giving out IONs far cheaper than during the ICO.

As I've always said, it didn't make sense to buy ION even if you strongly believed in it. Should have just waited to get it cheaper later. And you kept repeating how it's gonna be too late or some such nonsense. But that's fine, maybe one day you'll learn to never bet against greed and stupidity.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:25:52 AM

Now why would anyone here oblige...

Whatever ION or people that support ION say or do doesn't matter as we are all sacks of shit or retarded.... please hold your breath whilst you wait for a response  Smiley

Nice try but you already responded in numerous and humorous ways as to why the nice guys do the things they do. And guess what, you were wrong, just as many here were trying to tell you. So much for due diligence and vision and all that shit... you're just another lying shilling "whale" Smiley

Ionomy don't need money they have enough to implement the first stages of their plan.

The "plan" seems to be taking shape. Relieving bagholders of their money for no reason at all.

But the team is indeed "innovative", I'll give you that... they managed to keep a straight face while asking for a third round of funding with nothing to show for the first two. That must make you feel really happy for your investment.

Seasonal promotions 99% of the time are tactical initiatives unless your business is built around festivities i.e. you sell pumpkins. These promotions do 2 things offer an additional benefit to the consumer i.e. compelling offer and also to the company i.e. additional revenue

As ION don't sell pumpkins I see this promotion as a tactical initiative. A great opportunity for the customer to buy some ION and an opportunity for ION to make some money.

Happy Halloween and enjoy your special day..... it's the day you get to walk down the street and people don't run away so make the most of it  Grin

Since Ionomy is a business and not a charity, could you please post the link to the registration of Ionomy PTE? The Ionomy PTE that is listed as existing in the WP.

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 03:07:43 PM

Your shill piece is missing an important detail. The "promotion" has nothing to promote. "Buy these IONs so you could get more IONs that we're inflating from our free stash of premined IONs" doesn't offer any value to the "investors".

Of course I'm not expecting you to admit that you shilled yourself into a corner with bullshit like "Ionomy don't need money". Need or not, they are taking that money and giving out IONs far cheaper than during the ICO.

As I've always said, it didn't make sense to buy ION even if you strongly believed in it. Should have just waited to get it cheaper later. And you kept repeating how it's gonna be too late or some such nonsense. But that's fine, maybe one day you'll learn to never bet against greed and stupidity.

I can see where the hate comes from now it's Staker not StakeHer.... don't get confused the ION community is full of such nice people they would never resort to using a stake  Smiley although many would eat a steak which is a bit different.

I do like the way you accuse me of shilling by taking my response out of context when all I'm doing is responding to your post which is clearly directed at me.

Shilled myself into a corner is a comment for next year not now. Not everyone is tactically driven driven which btw is not a bad thing. It's just that you need to also have a eye to the future which is something you probably have too. Your mission is to destroy ION which is a different objective to myself. With this in mind I cannot fault your actions your doing a great job although it's worth noting that every day the team is still around your job is getting harder and harder because these guys will continue to deliver.

You also said that about hashlets but you still bought a few although once again your right if my objective was a short term tactically driven one.

You carry on trying to undermine my credibility, give it enough time and you probably will as we all have skeletons in the closet  Smiley. Until then though all your doing is exposing yourself for the troll that you are. Your a more intelligent troll than Franz which is kinda weird as I still think your one person but then again what's the point in have multiple alts when they all have the same personality

Anyway Happy Halloween

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
korvas128

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 03:09:18 PM

Whatever ION or people that support ION say or do doesn't matter as we are all sacks of shit or retarded.... please hold your breath whilst you wait for a response  Smiley

Nice try but you already responded in numerous and humorous ways as to why the nice guys do the things they do. And guess what, you were wrong, just as many here were trying to tell you. So much for due diligence and vision and all that shit... you're just another lying shilling "whale" Smiley

Ionomy don't need money they have enough to implement the first stages of their plan.

The "plan" seems to be taking shape. Relieving bagholders of their money for no reason at all.

But the team is indeed "innovative", I'll give you that... they managed to keep a straight face while asking for a third round of funding with nothing to show for the first two. That must make you feel really happy for your investment.

Since Ionomy is a business and not a charity, could you please post the link to the registration of Ionomy PTE? The Ionomy PTE that is listed as existing in the WP.

No point has when it's available it will be for all to see

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 03:38:27 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2016, 04:01:37 PM by Franz_Huber

You carry on trying to undermine my credibility, give it enough time and you probably will as we all have skeletons in the closet  Smiley. Until then though all your doing is exposing yourself for the troll that you are. Your a more intelligent troll than Franz which is kinda weird as I still think your one person but then again what's the point in have multiple alts when they all have the same personality
Calling critics "trolls" was the favourite strategy of Paycoin shills on Hashtalk, too. And yet everything the so-called "trolls" warned about with GAW, Hashlets and XPY turned out to be correct. Keep calling us trolls. Keep shilling. Everyone who is not invested in ION can see this intransparent premined pump and dump scheme for what it really is.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 04:21:59 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2016, 07:43:27 PM by WildShark

Ionomy is a premined pump and dump scheme with a lack of transparency regarding premine addresses and team masternodes. Stay away from it.

Ionomy is a fun place to encourage innovation!!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 04:24:22 PM

I can see where the hate comes from now it's Staker not StakeHer.... don't get confused the ION community is full of such nice people they would never resort to using a stake  Smiley although many would eat a steak which is a bit different.

I do like the way you accuse me of shilling by taking my response out of context when all I'm doing is responding to your post which is clearly directed at me.

Huh? What context? You clearly stated it's a promotion, and it's promoting nothing of any tangible value. The game is not out yet, cashtakers have been invented by Garza in 2014 and re-skinning them isn't making any sense to anyone except paycoiners.

No idea what the rest of it is about. Steak  Huh

Shilled myself into a corner is a comment for next year not now. Not everyone is tactically driven driven which btw is not a bad thing. It's just that you need to also have a eye to the future which is something you probably have too. Your mission is to destroy ION which is a different objective to myself. With this in mind I cannot fault your actions your doing a great job although it's worth noting that every day the team is still around your job is getting harder and harder because these guys will continue to deliver.

You keep repeating the nonsense about my "mission" or "agenda" as if ION was some uber-important entity that warrants destruction, and/or if I had such ability. It's just a laughable shitcoin with laughable shills. The team can continue "delivering" new rounds of crowdfunding, that just makes it more entertaining.

But nice try avoiding to address the simple fact that ION is being "delivered" cheaper now than during the ICO... tactical or strategic, massive fail for anyone who bought it earlier.

You also said that about hashlets but you still bought a few although once again your right if my objective was a short term tactically driven one.

You carry on trying to undermine my credibility, give it enough time and you probably will as we all have skeletons in the closet  Smiley. Until then though all your doing is exposing yourself for the troll that you are. Your a more intelligent troll than Franz which is kinda weird as I still think your one person but then again what's the point in have multiple alts when they all have the same personality

Anyway Happy Halloween

Well, you got me there. I bought a few hashlets. Do you know WHY I did that? Because idiots like you wouldn't ask questions (sounds familiar?) so I thought I'd take Garza up on his offer to answer questions if asked by customers. Which made no difference whatsoever BTW. Also used them to track payouts for a pool comparison project I was running back then, but you shills are not into that mundane stuff, are you? Colorful PNGs is where you see "innovation" Grin

Now your paranoia is getting the best of you. Trolls, alts, etc. You still can't imagine that there would be more than one person who could be somewhat skeptical about the greatness of ionomy?
Lord Of The Internet

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:18:07 PM

I can see where the hate comes from now it's Staker not StakeHer.... don't get confused the ION community is full of such nice people they would never resort to using a stake  Smiley although many would eat a steak which is a bit different.

Huh? What context? You clearly stated it's a promotion, and it's promoting nothing of any tangible value. The game is not out yet, cashtakers have been invented by Garza in 2014 and re-skinning them isn't making any sense to anyone except paycoiners.

i think he was trying to make some sort of rape joke involving "staking" vagina.  i guess that's his and ion's idea of getting into the halloween spirit  ... selling MSpaint "skins" to expaycoiners and telling bad rape jokes. 

disgusting.

speaking of disgusting, here's a blast from the past.  Follow the link and find out how Mr. Coins proved that gaw is not a scam!  https://archive.is/27Iub

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:20:30 PM

but the prevailing fact is that you killed paycoin. ask monk, one of the ionomy whales. its all your fault
you killed transitcoin, lendcoin, bitstone and some other paycoin derivates and obviously targeting ion by asking questions!

hmm. coincidence? i think not. SEAPIG pte is as real as ionomy pte and is paying you !

ionomy is pure innovation
can you use ions @ ionomy? no. because it makes no sense says matlack the cashtaker

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 08:40:24 PM

i think he was trying to make some sort of rape joke involving "staking" vagina.  i guess that's his and ion's idea of getting into the halloween spirit  ... selling MSpaint "skins" to expaycoiners and telling bad rape jokes.  

disgusting.

speaking of disgusting, here's a blast from the past.  Follow the link and find out how Mr. Coins proved that gaw is not a scam!  https://archive.is/27Iub

Ok, bad joke is what the whole ION thing is, no surprise there.

Thanks for the archive link. Hilarious. I'd pay good money (like $20k in Paycoin) to see that CNN interview.

but the prevailing fact is that you killed paycoin. ask monk, one of the ionomy whales. its all your fault
you killed transitcoin, lendcoin, bitstone and some other paycoin derivates and obviously targeting ion by asking questions!

Hmmm... all that sounds like small-time stuff. There must be some way to make money off such awesome destructive abilities. Maybe I should short Apple stock and start asking questions about them.

Great artwork BTW. Paul Revere would be proud Wink
korvas128

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:47:59 PM

i think he was trying to make some sort of rape joke involving "staking" vagina.  i guess that's his and ion's idea of getting into the halloween spirit  ... selling MSpaint "skins" to expaycoiners and telling bad rape jokes. 

disgusting.

speaking of disgusting, here's a blast from the past.  Follow the link and find out how Mr. Coins proved that gaw is not a scam!  https://archive.is/27Iub

No let me explain

Staker          You know what that is right currently ionomy are having a promo 
Stakher        Halloween, vampire, stake through the heart, monster, blah blah blah.... Suchmoon has a bit of a rep for not being a nice                     person

Staking a vagina what are you on about....  I crack a halloween joke and you turn it into a rape joke about staking vagina's you must be one  sick F**k .... staking a vagina what were you thinking off

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 08:56:16 PM

Suchmoon has a bit of a rep for not being a nice                     person

You're breaking my heart... I'm gonna have to drink myself to sleep today Sad

Well, not really. You're leaving the most important part off. I'm not a nice person to lying shilling whales and other assorted scum. "Staking" me isn't gonna fix that but if it makes you feel better you can console yourself with that mental image.
korvas128

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 11:17:19 PM

Suchmoon has a bit of a rep for not being a nice                     person

You're breaking my heart... I'm gonna have to drink myself to sleep today Sad

Well, not really. You're leaving the most important part off. I'm not a nice person to lying shilling whales and other assorted scum. "Staking" me isn't gonna fix that but if it makes you feel better you can console yourself with that mental image.

Paranoia not really thought I do some probing you know ruffle a few feathers

Well, you got me there. I bought a few hashlets. Do you know WHY I did that? Because idiots like you wouldn't ask questions (sounds familiar?) so I thought I'd take Garza up on his offer to answer questions if asked by customers. Which made no difference whatsoever BTW. Also used them to track payouts for a pool comparison project I was running back then, but you shills are not into that mundane stuff, are you? Colorful PNGs is where you see "innovation" Grin

That has got to be one of the stupidest excuses I've heard.... you invested in hashlets because

a) Other customers weren't asking the right questions and you thought as a customer you'd be able to ask those questions and get your answers. How many did you buy to merit being listened to 1....10....100...1,000....10,000. My guess is it was closer to 10K than 1.

b) Tracking payouts for a pool comparison project, you mean you were invested in a few pools and like any other miner you would track your payouts.

You can't admit how much of a GAW customer you were as this would make you a hypocrite hence the reason it's I bought a few hashlets for market research/due diligence.

Thanks for the information I now have a better understanding of your motivations on why the concern over ION/IONOMY

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 01:36:16 AM

That has got to be one of the stupidest excuses I've heard.... you invested in hashlets because

Contrary to your imaginary "agenda" and whatnot - it's all in my post history. Feel free to peruse.

a) Other customers weren't asking the right questions and you thought as a customer you'd be able to ask those questions and get your answers. How many did you buy to merit being listened to 1....10....100...1,000....10,000. My guess is it was closer to 10K than 1.

Why would I buy 10k if I raised questions about the legitimacy of hashlets even before they existed?

I bought ~1 BTC worth IIRC. If I had 10k I would be a complete idiot and would be shilling for ION now.

b) Tracking payouts for a pool comparison project, you mean you were invested in a few pools and like any other miner you would track your payouts.

That sentence doesn't make sense. Shows that you have no clue as to how mining works.

You can't admit how much of a GAW customer you were as this would make you a hypocrite hence the reason it's I bought a few hashlets for market research/due diligence.

How does that make me a hypocrite? I did exactly what I said I was going to. You're the one TALKING about due diligence and NOT DOING it. Seems like you're projecting here. I'm not you. Your failures are your own.

Thanks for the information I now have a better understanding of your motivations on why the concern over ION/IONOMY

Yeah... I don't think so. But if making shit up makes you feel better about yourself - by all means. I'm past caring what a shilly paycoiner may think about my "motivations". Though I do reserve the right to laugh at your desperate attempts to "discredit" me as if that would make a difference for ION. Hint: it doesn't. I don't matter. I don't have special powers to make it or break it. Your ionomy overlords (you know, the ones taking your BTC) do that.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 01:37:18 PM

Ok, we have that cleared up. Ionomy is indeed not yet a business. So why do you keep using that fact in your arguments? It may not be a charity but it certainly isn't a business yet.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 01:38:28 PM

Did Garza make those for you?

Is it the goal of ION to completely replicate the plan of Garza? If so they are hitting that nail square on the head.

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 02:31:09 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2016, 03:06:47 PM by WildShark

I made them myself with the help of paint.net program and code from Dkbay using Style addon for Chrome...

The BCT trolls are stuck in the tiny crypto box they have always been in. Throwing out the buzz words like pump & dump, transparency, free coins, shill, Garza and PayCoin and not backing how they related to an ION investment.

ION coin with wallet staking, Masternodes,  Ionomy Services and Community/Private Masternode projects are different beasts that are bring innovation to the use of crypto...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
korvas128

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 03:25:28 PM

Ok, we have that cleared up. Ionomy is indeed not yet a business. So why do you keep using that fact in your arguments? It may not be a charity but it certainly isn't a business yet.

So as Ionomy is not yet properly registered does that mean all income it has so far generated is tax free Huh Of course not, they like any other trading company are part of a tax system. 

Ionomy is a business just not yet fully registered

I could be wrong as I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure I'm right.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:58:36 PM

I made them myself with the help of paint.net program and code from Dkbay using Style addon for Chrome...

The BCT trolls are stuck in the tiny crypto box they have always been in. Throwing out the buzz words like pump & dump, transparency, free coins, shill, Garza and PayCoin and not backing how they related to an ION investment.

ION coin with wallet staking, Masternodes,  Ionomy Services and Community/Private Masternode projects are different beasts that are bring innovation to the use of crypto...

Please explain how putting skins on stakers (which Garza has already done) makes Ionomy a different beast that is bringing innovation to crypto.

WildShark is the typical paycoin type shill that throws around the typica buzz words like "profit", "innovation" and "trust".  He is promoting a centralized coin with very little transparency. These types of shills shout out grandiose features and plans without providing any proof. When you ask a shill like this for proof, every logical fallacy in the book comes out and they will dance around the question hoping you will get annoyed and disregard your question.

Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: